CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry man, I just really need to get this sold fast and on my browser I see my other post on page 578 anf this one on page 579 XS

Hope you understand, and yeah next time I'll wait for another couple of pages since I don't think there's any way to delete messages on this forums :p
You can view threads at 100 posts per page like I do, it's a lot easier to keep track of this thread that way. And when I was new (Brand new out of the box!) here I did the same thing, messaged here a lot but no one responded for a while. The longer your here and don't do anything out of the ordinary the more open the community gets.

Since I don't really need the extra money now, but I still want to sell the game, I'll let my Battlefield 4 Resell on PS3 go for $8.

I am looking for a minecraft phantom or resell.  Not sure where the groups are after that quad post.  If anyone has a group and needs a slot filled please add me.

Hey Guys

I don't know if this is the right place or not so

I want to buy a steam $50 gift card but things little tight right now so i have a PSN $50 card i would like to trade it with any one who able to buy me the steam gift card

a trustable members only please

thanks

Hey Guys
I don't know if this is the right place or not so
I want to buy a steam $50 gift card but things little tight right now so i have a PSN $50 card i would like to trade it with any one who able to buy me the steam gift card
a trustable members only please
thanks
=hota/jakkand !

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/304704-cag-psn-gamesharing-6-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-704#entry11157578

kar3on is imthebatman/deedewa (sp?) , a scammer that was previously banned here and QJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up but this is gonna be on Japanese PS+ this week and there is a free 14 day trial without a credit card.
This promo is still running? It's a great oportunity for those who didn't played Limbo. The game is awesome, one of the bests PSN's imo and you don't need to know jp to play it =)

where at, please?
There's a tutorial on internet, it shows step-by-step how to get this. I'll try to find it.
Or if you understand jp won't have problem lol

Edit: Here

Do you have to pay monthly for this?
Yes, but first month is free.

Usually one of two things happens with that. You will either get your fill in that first month and not reup the sub..or you will be hopelessly addicted and have no problems shelling out the $15.

I wouldn't let the sub stop you..I just would consider whether or not you want to make the time investment.

ok top 10 gotys time guys! post ur top 10 best games of 2013! i'll begin.  (doesnt have to be all playstation stuff)

10. NBA 2k14

9.  Rayman Legends

8.  Brothers: Tale of Two Sons

7. Metro Last Light

6. Guacamelee!

5. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

4. Bioshock Infinite

3. Tomb Raider

2. GTA V

1. Last of Us

2013 was pretty weak but still pretty good for me. Funny enough, all of my top 10 games are multi-platform games with the exception of Last of Us of course. 

Anyone here plat ass creed brotherhood? Noticed I have just the online trophies to do but how bad was it?

Been thinking about 4 but the rudimentary online trophies put me off since I rarely play online.
I've platinumed all of the Assassin's Creed games except for AC4. Just have to do the MP stuff on AC4. Brotherhood wasn't too bad. If you could get a boost group together (such as going to PS3T), then it wasn't so bad. I've actually gone back to some of the older AC games because of the website acinitiates.com To get full XP thru the website for special treasures in the games, we have to complete the games, sync the games to 100%, and get up to level 50 in MP for all of the games. I'm just going back to get my level up to 50 in all the games. I noticed on AC2, to sync up to 100% (not complete the game at 100%), we have to play some secret locations which is special DLC. I noticed for just that one bit of DLC, its $7. I figured by now it would have been brought down to only a couple bucks. So I'm on the search for the AC2 DLC of, Sequence 13 and the Secret Locations. Not sure if I can download it from a friend, otherwise if someone has it, let me know. Thanks.

ok top 10 gotys time guys! post ur top 10 best games of 2013! i'll begin. (doesnt have to be all playstation stuff)

10. NBA 2k14

9. Rayman Legends

8. Brothers: Tale of Two Sons

7. Metro Last Light

6. Guacamelee!

4. Bioshock Infinite

3. Tomb Raider

2. GTA V

1. Last of Us

2013 was pretty weak but still pretty good for me. Funny enough, all of my top 10 games are multi-platform games with the exception of Last of Us of course.
Top 10 games? Hmm.. Well I didn't buy THAT many games this year. But Tomb Raider and Last of Us was on my list, as well as Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. I've always loved the Assassin's Creed games. Tomb Raider was great but the MP sucked big time. The Last of Us was just an all around awesome game. Even the MP stuff was great! AC4 story line was great, but I was starting to get bored with some of the stuff because its the exact same in every AC game. The ship expeditions and sunken treasures were awesome. The MP part was about the same as all the other AC games as well. I had thought that "Beyond Two Souls" was going to be a good game, but after playing the demo, I wasn't too impressed with it so I didn't even bother buying the game.

ok top 10 gotys time guys! post ur top 10 best games of 2013! i'll begin. (doesnt have to be all playstation stuff)

10. NBA 2k14

9. Rayman Legends

8. Brothers: Tale of Two Sons

7. Metro Last Light

6. Guacamelee!

4. Bioshock Infinite

3. Tomb Raider

2. GTA V

1. Last of Us

Last of Us strong.

10. Tomb Raider

9. Soul Sacrifice

8. Velocity Ultra

7. Tearaway

6. Guacamelee

5. Tales of Xillia

4. Atelier Ayesha

3. Dragon's Crown

2. Puppeteer

1. The Last of Us

Funny enough, all of my top 10 games are Playstation games with the exception of Tomb Raider.

Last of Us strong.

10. Tomb Raider

9. Soul Sacrifice

8. Velocity Ultra

7. Tearaway

6. Guacamelee

5. Tales of Xillia

4. Atelier Ayesha

3. Dragon's Crown

2. Puppeteer

1. The Last of Us

Funny enough, all of my top 10 games are Playstation games with the exception of Tomb Raider.
Eh?? Tomb Raider is a PS3 game.. unless you played it on crapbox...

I don't know if I have played ten games long enough that are also worthy of putting in a 'Top' list, but fuck it, why not try.

10. Thomas Was Alone (Vita)

9. Rayman Legends (Vita)

8. Tomb Raider (PS3)

7. Devil may Cry (PS3)

6. Bioshock Infinite (PS3)

5. Metal Gear Rising (PS3)

4. Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)

3. Ni No Kuni (PS3)

2. Guacamelee (Vita)

1. Hotline Miami (Vita)

Once I played the new Phoenix Wright and Zelda games on the 3DS, I could easily see those sliding into the Top 2 spots.

I don't know if I have played ten games long enough that are also worthy of putting in a 'Top' list, but fuck it, why not try.

10. Thomas Was Alone (Vita)

9. Rayman Legends (Vita)

8. Tomb Raider (PS3)

7. Devil may Cry (PS3)

6. Bioshock Infinite (PS3)

5. Metal Gear Rising (PS3)

4. Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)

3. Ni No Kuni (PS3)

2. Guacamelee (Vita)

1. Hotline Miami (Vita)

Once I played the new Phoenix Wright and Zelda games on the 3DS, I could easily see those sliding into the Top 2 spots.
nice, i had Hotline Miami winning my 2012 goty(came out for pc in 2012)

Ok so i desperately need a ps+ trial code for our nhl 14 group. We have until tomorrow to create the group and purchase the game. Please PM me if you have it for sale. Thanks !!!

Also selling Tomb Raider and God of War Ascension resells. 

I've platinumed all of the Assassin's Creed games except for AC4. Just have to do the MP stuff on AC4. Brotherhood wasn't too bad. If you could get a boost group together (such as going to PS3T), then it wasn't so bad. I've actually gone back to some of the older AC games because of the website acinitiates.com To get full XP thru the website for special treasures in the games, we have to complete the games, sync the games to 100%, and get up to level 50 in MP for all of the games. I'm just going back to get my level up to 50 in all the games. I noticed on AC2, to sync up to 100% (not complete the game at 100%), we have to play some secret locations which is special DLC. I noticed for just that one bit of DLC, its $7. I figured by now it would have been brought down to only a couple bucks. So I'm on the search for the AC2 DLC of, Sequence 13 and the Secret Locations. Not sure if I can download it from a friend, otherwise if someone has it, let me know. Thanks.
This is the greatest and most compulsive quest in the video game realm that I've ever heard of.

My top 10 games of 2013

10. Lone Survivor

9. Saints Row IV

8. Splinter Cell Blacklist

7. Rayman Legends

6. GTA V

5. Dragon's Crown

4. Bioshock Infinite

3. Ni No Kuni

2. Tomb Raider

1. The Last of Us

If Far Cry 3 came out a month later it'd be on that list. Deadly premonition and KH1.5HD would also be up there if we're counting the new editions as new games. Tales of Xillia gets a notable mention as well.

Scratch-Head.gif
 Uhhh, guessing these top 10 lists are limited to Playstation ...

There's a tutorial on internet, it shows step-by-step how to get this. I'll try to find it.
Or if you understand jp won't have problem lol

Edit: Here
Thanks man! unfortunately it doesn't work on HK account, was trying to get a gt6 car. Not sure I'll make a new user just or if JPN store even has it lol

This is the greatest and most compulsive quest in the video game realm that I've ever heard of.

My top 10 games of 2013

10. Lone Survivor

9. Saints Row IV

8. Splinter Cell Blacklist

7. Rayman Legends

6. GTA V

5. Dragon's Crown

4. Bioshock Infinite

3. Ni No Kuni

2. Tomb Raider

1. The Last of Us

If Far Cry 3 came out a month later it'd be on that list. Deadly premonition and KH1.5HD would also be up there if we're counting the new editions as new games. Tales of Xillia gets a notable mention as well.
no ac4 on ur list? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back