resell $6.67

1 jsdgame

2 breakfuss

phantom $3.33

1 jrsmaster411 (host)

come on people nobody wants a phantom of minecraft

yes.

Minecraft Festive Skin Pack $1

Here's a fab mini pack of 24 skins to customize your Minecraft character with, and get you in the mood for the holidays.https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/minecraft-festive-skin-pack/cid=UP4433-NPUB31419_00-KSP0000000000001
Checked out a video with all Xbox 360 skins available and most of them are pretty nice, I doubt that we'll get some of the skins like Master Chief though, let's hope that they release some Ps3 exclusive skins.

Anyone knows which texture packs that are available for 360? I guess those will get to Ps3 too.

please don't buy skins. they make those instead of actual dlc bc people eat that shit up and its easy to make. biggest waste of money

the most ironic thing is you are paying for an item you will never see since playing in third person is horrendous

Can't wait for wolf among us and walking dead s2 to be fully complete, then I can purchase the passes.

Gonna download the dbz demo when I get a chance.

The Walking Dead Season 2 Ep. 1

$3.34

1. Trophy DLC

-----

$0.83

1. rams81 (info sent)

2. jsdgame (info sent)

Group complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
For sale, 

Phantom account with all these games for $8
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™ Draggle Familiar Ticket
SSX
Dishonored
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 + DLC
Legend of Mana® (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Dead or Alive® 5
Dead or Alive® 5 Costumes - Bunny Swimwear Set
Canabalt

[customspoiler='paypal promo add $50 get $10 till Dec 23']
PaypalCreditPromo_PRKeyArt_v2-1024x576.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Posted Yesterday, 02:52 PM

jsdgame, on 16 Dec 2013 - 12:46 PM, said:

I'll take a slot and can host

one more please let get this going i want it for my kids to play like they say an early x-mas game for them

please
I would join.. Just let me know

I'll have two shares of The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 available for timeshare after the phantoms are finished. Asking $.10 per day. Add yourself if interested.

The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1

1. TooMuchCoolness

2. Gamer4life88

3. breakfuss

Minecraft PS3 Edition

resell $6.67

2 half life

phantom $3.33

1 akbeast17

2 akbeast17( friend)

1 more!

I'll have two shares of The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 available for timeshare after the phantoms are finished. Asking $.10 per day. Add yourself if interested.

The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1

I can vouch for this guy. Downloaded a phantom of this from him earlier.

Giving away a Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate (Vita code) tomorrow for free through twitter. Code will drop tomorrow at high noon EST

Twitter.com/boostedgaming1

1. TooMuchCoolness

So your charging 10 cents for a timeshare? I dont really understand

The season pass of Walking Dead Season 2 will be up later.  If you plan on buying the whole series, don't buy episode 1.  The pass will be $20, a 25% discount over buying every episode individually.  If you buy Episode 1 and then the pass, you'll be paying $25 in total.  

The season pass of Walking Dead Season 2 will be up later. If you plan on buying the whole series, don't buy episode 1. The pass will be $20, a 25% discount over buying every episode individually. If you buy Episode 1 and then the pass, you'll be paying $25 in total.
Came here to ask if it was going to be the same clusterfuck that happened with Wolf Among Us (double dipping). 360 has the season pass for $15 (ep 2-5), so maybe the same for PS3?

Came here to ask if it was going to be the same clusterfuck that happened with Wolf Among Us (double dipping). 360 has the season pass for $15 (ep 2-5), so maybe the same for PS3?
Someone on the PSN blog said the PS3 buying options are gonna be on a per episode basis or one lump sum for the season pass. No special pricing if you bought episode 1.

no.

+ Laura Perusco on December 17th, 2013 at 12:28 pm said:

Hey there! The season pass offers a 25% saving over purchasing the episodes individually. You’d need to wait for the season pass in order to get the discount – since the season pass includes Episodes 1-5, purchasing Episode 1 first would negate your discount. If you’re planning to wait, hang in there!http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/17/the-walking-dead-season-two-premiere-out-today-on-ps3/#comment-932058

The Japanese PSN has a great sale starting on Thursday.  Valkyria Chronicles 3 Extra Edition for 980 yen ($9.51), Sakura Taisen 1 & 2 for 500 yen ($4.85), and some others.  A 2000 yen card costs about $20 + whatever fee some middleman might take, so the total cost for all these games would be about $25 maximum.

Not sure how many people would be interested given the Japanese language requirements, but I guess it's worth a shot:

Japanese PSN group - Valkyria Chronicles 3 Extra Edition, Sakura Taisen 1 & 2, + 520 yen worth of other game(s) to be decided

Resell: - $8.33

Phantom: $4.16

1. Josh1billion

So your charging 10 cents for a timeshare? I dont really understand
Yes. Once the phantoms give me the OK, I'll start going down the list. I figure everyone who wants to play it won't be too long, and things will run fairly smooth.

1. TooMuchCoolness

2. Gamer4life88

3. breakfuss

Clearly, any of these top ten 2013 lists that don't include Fire Emblem: Awakening are inaccurate, haha.  :)

Also, has no one played Super Mario 3D World?  C'MON PEOPLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back