CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Japanese PSN has a great sale starting on Thursday. Valkyria Chronicles 3 Extra Edition for 980 yen ($9.51), Sakura Taisen 1 & 2 for 500 yen ($4.85), and some others. A 2000 yen card costs about $20 + whatever fee some middleman might take, so the total cost for all these games would be about $25 maximum.

Not sure how many people would be interested given the Japanese language requirements, but I guess it's worth a shot:

Japanese PSN group - Valkyria Chronicles 3 Extra Edition, Sakura Taisen 1 & 2, + 520 yen worth of other game(s) to be decided

Resell: - $8.33

Phantom: $4.16

1. Josh1billion

I'd be down if PS3 could play digital PSP games the same way it can play PS1 and PS2 games.. Why can't they add this feature.... :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone got a spare spot for TWD s2 epi 1? Since no season pass yet I don't wanna spend the extra $5 myself.

Also got two separate groups for these:

(?) indicating debation on which spot they want

Drakengard 3 HK/JP

Resell:

1. KuHLiiDE

2. Zero Kyori

phantom $15

Drakengard 3 (US)

Resell

1. KuHLiiDE

2. Drolan (?)

Phantom:

My Daily Drop of Resells/TimeShares:

No newcomers please 

Most of these are all my backlog games I don't have time for. Que represents how many people are currently in line waiting for the game.

Resells:
Grand Theft Auto V: Collectors Edition DLC - $11
SuperStreetFighterIV - $4 
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $3 
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $5

Timeshares:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $1/week On Hold
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - $1/week
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $1/week Que: 0
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Free (You could finish this in about 3 hours)  Que: 0
BattleField 4 - $1/week
SplinterCell: Blacklist -  Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)
Catherine $1/week
Aquapazza Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)

:error: ??

Thank you for visiting Newegg.com. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience but we are currently experiencing problems on our server. Please try again at a later time.
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQs or simply contact us and our helpful staff will alleviate any concerns you may have.

ive been playing ps4 games (upgreadables) bf4 and ac4 can someone tell me when the game is already downloaded, in order to reset the slots. ty!

Mopping up deadpool and I swear my last two trophies are glitched. Even though I got it for $4 I feel I overpaid, it's that shit.

Mopping up deadpool and I swear my last two trophies are glitched. Even though I got it for $4 I feel I overpaid, it's that shit.
Which is funny because in the PSN thread, where people paid 3x or 4x as much, they seem to love it. :whistle2:k

(not disagreeing w/ you by the way; thought it was pretty bad).

Which is funny because in the PSN thread, where people paid 3x or 4x as much, they seem to love it. :whistle2:k
I feel its strange that people bash on dmc when its by far better than deadpool. There's plenty of things I didn't like about the game, I'm just glad I didn't buy a share when it released brand new.

(not disagreeing w/ you by the way; thought it was pretty bad).
I bet most of them aren't plat whores though, that reduces the enjoyment of most games significantly. I'm not skilled (or patient) enough so I have to settle for being just a lowly trophy whore :wall: .

Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunters Club - $4
This is a resale and was acquired in a trade with CAG member cesart19.

The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 Timeshare
I'm trying to do 2-at-a-time, but some players may take longer.
$0.10 per day
1. breakfuss

I have an account with PS+ on it I made for NHL 14, but the sale price got pulled early. I can host a GoW: Ascension group with it if there's any interest.

anyways my top 10 from last gen are :)

1. the last of us

2.metal gear solid 4

3. infamous 2

4. god of war 3

5.little big planet 2

6.uncharted 2

7. uncharted 3

8.uncharted golden abyss

9.tomb raider

10. bioshock infinte.
Oh if we are doing a top 10 list of PS3 games.. I have a whole sleu of games that I loved.. But I don't think I can condense it into 10 games...

1. Transformers Fall of Cybertron

2. Transformers War for Cybertron

3. Transformers Dark of the Moon

4. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

5. Transformers The Game

6. Assassin's Creed

7. Assassin's Creed II

8. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

9. Assassin's Creed Revelations

10. Assassin's Creed III

11. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

12. Little Big Planet

13. Little Big Planet 2

14. Uncharted

15. Uncharted 2

16. Uncharted 3

17. Burnout Paradise

18. Warhawk

19. Starhawk

20. Infamous

21. Tomb Raider

22. The Last of Us

Like I said I know I have way more than 10, and I can't put them in order because I liked them all alot!

man minecraft is easier than i remembered... 11 trophies in an hour, did some mining and already have 20+ gold bars

also just got a diamond pickaxe (left two actual diamonds so you can get the trophy) and farmed 10 obsidion to make a nether portal so if anyone needs to dupe those lmk

I kind of annoyed with myself for activating my FFXIV trial already. I haven't had the time to invest and I know I'll just have to spend $15 at some other time to really get into it.

My games of the generation.Not all are Playstation, so you're gonna have to deal.

1. [SIZE=11pt]Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)[/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=11pt]Burnout Paradise (Multi)[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=11pt]Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Multi)[/SIZE]
  4. [SIZE=11pt]Bastion (PC)[/SIZE]
  5. [SIZE=11pt]Tearaway (Vita)[/SIZE]
  6. [SIZE=11pt]Read Dead Redemption (Multi)[/SIZE]
  7. [SIZE=11pt]Hotline Miami (PC/PS)[/SIZE]
  8. [SIZE=11pt]Mario Kart Wii (Wii)[/SIZE]
  9. [SIZE=11pt]Rockband (Multi)[/SIZE]
  10. [SIZE=11pt]Pokemon SoulSilver (DS)[/SIZE]

Not even sure I have 10 games played that came out in 2013, so here's my favorite games that I've played:

- Bioshock Infinite
- Metal Gear Rising
- Guacamelee
- Atelier Totori Plus
- MLB 13
- Ni No Kuni
- Lone Survivor

Not 10 and in no particular order. But Bioshock Infinite was my favorite game played. Have TLoU and GTA V and some other big names, but haven't gotten around to them yet.

My games of the generation.Not all are Playstation, so you're gonna have to deal.
2013!! :bouncy:

Interesting to see Rock Band there, though! It gets shit on a lot, but it provided some of the most memorable times this gen.

But Bioshock Infinite was my favorite game played.
Good...

I must be one of the few (if not the only) who didn't enjoy NNK. God, the AI was atrocious. fuck ing Esther.

I haven't been very active in the last couple of weeks but I've done a few dozen shares in the past few years. BossNian sold me a share back in August. Not sure if Usuyami is still around, we've had a few shares and he can vouch too.

If it's a big deal I can just paypal you the whole $10 as a deposit and you can send me back the rest once it's done. Whatev. We can work something out; shoot me a PM!
I can vouch for 'em, he's an old reg, legit. you have to stay active bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back