CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody interested in a Borderlands 2 DLC group? (i'll host), it would include

Borderlands 2 Season Pass, Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack 2, All headhunter packs - 35.2 $

Resells - 11.74

1. extra80

2. extra80 Friend

Phantoms - 5.87

It would be for the US version
:whistle2:k Hmmm... I wonder if we could just d/l the DLC and pass it around between us? We could divvy up the costs even more if that's the case. Anyone know if this is possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine with me as far as I'm concerned. Just need to figure out the host and it should hopefully be good to go.

Walking Dead Season 1

Resell: $5.00

1. akbeast17

2. drolan

Phantom: $2.50

1. xcefkevin

2. akronon
I'm willing to host. Should I start setting things up?

I'm willing to host. Should I start setting things up?
Walking Dead Season 1

1. xcefkevin

2. drolan

2. akronon

Typically a Resell is host (at least from my past experiences. I also spoke with akbeast and he's dropped out so we are still looking for one more Phantom. Once that's filled up I have no problems hosting (as long as no one else does) and will start a group PM to get things moving.

Walking Dead Season 1

1. xcefkevin

2. drolan

1. Tasihun

2. akronon

Typically a Resell is host (at least from my past experiences. I also spoke with akbeast and he's dropped out so we are still looking for one more Phantom. Once that's filled up I have no problems hosting (as long as no one else does) and will start a group PM to get things moving.
I like to jump in if you dont mind

Thinking of grabbing the JP version if it hit's the store tomorrow and by thinking I mean we are. Doin a last call for today if anyone wants in for a phantom. If you want a phantom slot along the line, feel free to mesage or add yourself later. Also, they released a full ost song today and oh god yes.

Drakengard 3 HK/JP

Resell: 

1. KuHLiiDE

2. Zero Kyori

phantom ≈ $16

Drakengard 3 (US)

Resell

1. KuHLiiDE

2. Drolan (?)

Phantom:

My Daily Drop of Resells/TimeShares:

No newcomers please 

Most of these are all my backlog games I don't have time for. Que represents how many people are currently in line waiting for the game.

Resells:
Grand Theft Auto V: Collectors Edition DLC - $11
SuperStreetFighterIV - $4 
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $3 
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $5

Timeshares:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $1/week On Hold
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - $1/week
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $1/week Que: 0
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Free (You could finish this in about 3 hours)  Que: 0
BattleField 4 - $1/week
SplinterCell: Blacklist -  Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)
Catherine $1/week
Aquapazza Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)

For Sale:

$10 PSN Credit... asking for $10 Paypal

I found silly easter egg on AC4.. it involves sex but I have hard time finding social chests and royal convoy.. found 3 white whales tho

For Sale:

$10 PSN Credit... asking for $10 Paypal

I found silly easter egg on AC4.. it involves sex but I have hard time finding social chests and royal convoy.. found 3 white whales tho
Add me
PSN:tokyostomp

I'm having a hard time finding White Whales

Apparently theres a better chance at finding things on the shared things if you have more people on your friends list playing at the same time.

so you can add me guys, psn is in my sig.

I have a Bordelands 2 resell and since i got it free from US Plus, i won't use it anymore, so i want to trade.

My interests:

PSN - Castle of Illusion, Brothers:Tales of Two Sons, Okami HD, Sine Mora

Full - Batman Arkham Origins, Twisted Metal, GTA 5, Killer is Dead, Tales of Xillia

*I can sell but prefer a trade; can be resell/phantom. If your game has a higher value, i'll throw back some cash.

PM me w/ offers, thanks!

Hey, with all of this Walking Dead talk, does anyone have a timeshare of Walking Dead 400 days?  I'm(just) about to finish up season 1 and figure I need to check out 400 days before jumping into season 2.  I'd only need it for a day (or two). Cheers!

Okay if you guys wanna play a game here's how it goes:

I have a number in mind, pick the right number between 1 through 50 and on the first of January I'll buy the person who guessed the number a game of their choosing from PSN.

Edit:

captaintek3304 WON FIRST GUESS! WOW!

I have a number in mind, pick the right number between 1 through 50 and on the first of January I'll buy the person who guessed the number a game of their choosing from PSN.
this is going to fill up pages quick but since I am posting.

@boosted we are no longer buying the dlc for xcom. We are just going to timeshare it from starshadow.

ratchet into the nexus - price error on web store?https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP9000-NPUA80908_00-RCNEXUS700000001

regular price $30

Choose a version >$15

happy birthday guess 21 =)

WOW... First guess got it right.
:hot: captain is winning every prize, $10,free game and Lottery Winner (636 million jackpot) :hot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back