CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who is playing NBA 2K14 on PS4 can enter this code: N14PS-2PRSJ-RIAQC-5DTV8-P27P6 to get 3k VC, not much but I don't need it.

My Daily Drop of Resells/TimeShares:

No newcomers please 

Most of these are all my backlog games I don't have time for. Que represents how many people are currently in line waiting for the game.

Resells:
Grand Theft Auto V: Collectors Edition DLC - $11
SuperStreetFighterIV - $4 
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $3 
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $5

Phantoms:
2x Drag-On Dragoon 3/Drakengard 3 Asia Version - $11 each

Timeshares:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $1/week On Hold
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - $1/week
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $1/week Que: 0
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Free (You could finish this in about 3 hours)  Que: 0
BattleField 4 - $1/week
SplinterCell: Blacklist -  Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)
Catherine $1/week
Aquapazza Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bordelands 2 resell for trade/sell.

In trade, my interests are: Castle of Illusion, Brothers, SineMora, Okami, and a few Full like GTA5, Killer is Dead,... I can throw cash back if your game has more value.

Price for sell is cheeap! i guarantee lol

PM me w/ offers, thanks! Oh, i forgot, resells only for vets/regulars
Bump!

-----------

You guys like challenging games? So, try Giana Sisters, on psnprofiles 53/16700 completed 100%

I was playing today last stage/boss, i died almost 200 times til i beat the boss and took 9 hours straight lol

Well, i'll try the Score trophie but the Time Trials and Hardcore ones i'm out, would take too much time to do it.

Early christmas gifts for you CAGS.. Lol, I'm giving away one or two years of skype premium and a $10 PSN code at random.

Anyone have an AC4 season pass (PS3) for sale or rent?  It's kinda time sensitive given the 2x XP this weekend, PM me please if you got one.  If you can only rent I'll probably only need it over the weekend!

it's still up and running. lines for gta and battlefield 4 are pretty short you guys should get on em
Where do I find one if you dont mind pointing the way?

Anyone have an AC4 season pass for sale or rent? It's kinda time sensitive given the 2x XP this weekend, PM me please if you got one. If you can only rent I'll probably only need it over the weekend!
What time does it starts?

Where do I find one if you dont mind pointing the way?

What time does it starts?
This weekend, from December 20th - 22nd, log into Assassin's Creed IV multiplayer and take advantage of Double XP! All weekend long you'll be rewarded with double XP for kills, stuns, wins, and losses. Join multiplayer now and don't miss out!

About the event:
During the event players will receive double XP for kills, stuns, wins and losses. This bonus is effective on all game modes.

Available Systems:
This event will be held on all systems. Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox-One, Xbox-360, PC and Wii-U.
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/players/multiplayer/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:19-123634-16&ct=tcm:6-231-32

Assassin's Creed 4 + Season Pass ($70.00)

PS4 Resell ($20.50)

1. Boosted

PS4 Phantom ($12.50)

1. Smooth Jazz

PS3 Resell ($12.50)

PS3 Phantom ($6.00)

This weekend, from December 20th - 22nd, log into Assassin's Creed IV multiplayer and take advantage of Double XP! All weekend long you'll be rewarded with double XP for kills, stuns, wins, and losses. Join multiplayer now and don't miss out!

About the event:
During the event players will receive double XP for kills, stuns, wins and losses. This bonus is effective on all game modes.

Available Systems:
This event will be held on all systems. Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox-One, Xbox-360, PC and Wii-U.
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/players/multiplayer/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:19-123634-16&ct=tcm:6-231-32
tips for scoring big in wolfpack?

Cak I would love one of those skype accounts. I'm deploying to afghanistan in a month and would love to use it to call the wife and kids

Cak I would love one of those skype accounts. I'm deploying to afghanistan in a month and would love to use it to call the wife and kids
Be safe out there. I deploy there in May myself. Hope you got a Vita for the nights. And look into getting a Google Voice number. You can use that to make free calls to US numbers anywhere through Gmail via a computer or Talkatone through a smartphone.

Early christmas gifts for you CAGS.. Lol, I'm giving away one or two years of skype premium and a $10 PSN code at random.
Nice. I don't use Skype. I do use PSN though...

If it helps the odds I always pronounce your name like an Irishman saying "Cock"!

Also do any of you jerkwads have 3DS digital game codes for sale/trade? I just got a 3DS and need games.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/20/holiday-flash-sale-starts-now/

Angry Birds Star Wars (PS4)     44.99     
Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate (PS Vita)     19.99     
Batman Arkham Origins (PS3)     29.99 :wave:    
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3)     44.99     
Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition (PS3)     99.99     
Lego Marvel Superheroes (PS4)     39.99     
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3)     14.99     
Soulcalibur II HD Online (PS3)     9.99  :wave: 
Tearaway (PS Vita)     17.99     
The Amazing Spider-Man (PS Vita)     35.99     
Trine 2: Complete Story (PS4)     14.99     
WWE 2K14 (PS3)     39.99     
XCOM: Enemy Within (PS3)     24.99

Angry Birds Star Wars (PS4) 44.99
Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate (PS Vita) 19.99
Batman Arkham Origins (PS3) 29.99 :wave:
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3) 44.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition (PS3) 99.99
Lego Marvel Superheroes (PS4) 39.99
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3) 14.99
Soulcalibur II HD Online (PS3) 9.99 :wave:
Tearaway (PS Vita) 17.99
The Amazing Spider-Man (PS Vita) 35.99
Trine 2: Complete Story (PS4) 14.99
WWE 2K14 (PS3) 39.99
XCOM: Enemy Within (PS3) 24.99
Damn haven't even played SCII. I wish Spiderman vita was a bigger discount. I might end up picking up tearaway but that's about it.

Oh and in other news a Digimon vita game is coming out, fuck yeah.

tips for scoring big in wolfpack?
Despite the double xp weekend bonus I'm not really pulling in tons of xp like I expected. I kicked ass in Wolfpack and get what I think will be good xp, but in the end its just kinda average I guess. Then I played a random public match of Game Lab and did absolutely nothing, no kills...in fact I ate dinner and let it just play out. I seemed to get a very similar amount of xp. I thought I'd be level 25 after today but I'm only level 9. I gotta read up on how to do this correctly.

Angry Birds Star Wars (PS4) 44.99
Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate (PS Vita) 19.99
Batman Arkham Origins (PS3) 29.99 :wave:
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3) 44.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition (PS3) 99.99
Lego Marvel Superheroes (PS4) 39.99
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3) 14.99
Soulcalibur II HD Online (PS3) 9.99 :wave:
Tearaway (PS Vita) 17.99
The Amazing Spider-Man (PS Vita) 35.99
Trine 2: Complete Story (PS4) 14.99
WWE 2K14 (PS3) 39.99
XCOM: Enemy Within (PS3) 24.99
anyone want to get the $39.99 Lego Marvel with me? i'll take a resell or phantom dosen't matter

Damn haven't even played SCII. I wish Spiderman vita was a bigger discount. I might end up picking up tearaway but that's about it.

Oh and in other news a Digimon vita game is coming out, fuck yeah.
dont forget the promo http://blog.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/2013/12/17/get-bonus-sony-entertainment-wallet-cash-by-using-paypal/

PaypalCreditPromo_PRKeyArt_v2-1024x576.jpg

Total noob here but I'm looking for a phantom of  most or all of the Borderlands 2 dlc. Can pay in PSN cards.

Be safe out there. I deploy there in May myself. Hope you got a Vita for the nights. And look into getting a Google Voice number. You can use that to make free calls to US numbers anywhere through Gmail via a computer or Talkatone through a smartphone.
Thanks for the info. I'll look into google

Anyone interested in a new Batman Origins group with the sale? I really shouldn't but ... I want to.

Also, looking for something of TWD season 2. Timeshare would be best but resell, phantom, whatever is fine. It should all be pretty cheap.

Anyone interested in a new Batman Origins group with the sale? I really shouldn't but ... I want to.
Also, looking for something of TWD season 2. Timeshare would be best but resell, phantom, whatever is fine. It should all be pretty cheap.
I'll jump on a phantom if you make a group

Despite the double xp weekend bonus I'm not really pulling in tons of xp like I expected. I kicked ass in Wolfpack and get what I think will be good xp, but in the end its just kinda average I guess. Then I played a random public match of Game Lab and did absolutely nothing, no kills...in fact I ate dinner and let it just play out. I seemed to get a very similar amount of xp. I thought I'd be level 25 after today but I'm only level 9. I gotta read up on how to do this correctly.
Has the double xp weekend started already? I just played a game and earned about 6k xp which I'm not sure is that great. still got 489k xp left to go which is 80 or so games.. Wow that's a huge grind.

9NNE I didn't know they where free.. Like Ive said before.. I always get a bunch of free stuff e-mailed to me. I got those codes a little while ago, but have little use for them. The first four characters of the $10 code.. Or is it the middle or last four? KFAM

9NNE I didn't know they where free.. Like Ive said before.. I always get a bunch of free stuff e-mailed to me. I got those codes a little while ago, but have little use for them. The first four characters of the $10 code.. Or is it the middle or last four? KFAM
Its ok to say thanks to Cak if you used the code...its xmas season after all.

Welp

I'm on the hunt for games.

I have 2 free users and have a $20 PSN card burning a hole. First thing I've bought for myself this holiday season... after spending close to a grand on presents for everyone else

Mostly interested in resells at this point.. because I can download, install and (temp) delete the user to save on room

Also, I'm really enjoying the new splinter cell, not sure why as I've hated the previous ones

Welp

I'm on the hunt for games.

I have 2 free users and have a $20 PSN card burning a hole. First thing I've bought for myself this holiday season... after spending close to a grand on presents for everyone else

Mostly interested in resells at this point.. because I can download, install and (temp) delete the user to save on room

Also, I'm really enjoying the new splinter cell, not sure why as I've hated the previous ones
lets share this game

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dMmSYVZJQs[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back