CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wave 2 of this:

Have an account with Aabs Animals (75 MB) to pass around. Anyone who loves trophies, just load it up and play for 315 seconds to get 100% completion (5 trophies). Just PM me and i'll post the list later to get it started. Not adding newbs that i'm not familiar with.

I never played borderlands.. I doubt i'd like it..
Wanna try? lol I'm not a fps guy either, i don't like BF/CoD or similars for ex. but Border is really great imo

Anyways, it's open guys,!

Borderlands 2 resell share Give Away:

Fell free to apply, only rule is VETS/REGULARS ONLY!

Hey guys, hope you all are having wounderful holidays! This truly is a great community and i would like to give back, so i'll be giving away a resellable share of Resident Evil 6. I thought of how to do this and i figured i'll go with the easiest way. That's right, it's time to start guessing. I'm thinking of a number between 1-30, first one to guess it, get's the share. Fire away guys!

Also sorry for my english, it's quite rusty.

Wanna try? lol I'm not a fps guy either, i don't like BF/CoD or similars for ex. but Border is really great imo

Fell free to apply, only rule is VETS/REGULARS ONLY!edit
edit - sorry thought this was for bf

Last edited by a moderator:

i could but ill pass for now.. thanks tho

I know a lot of people already have this so there might not be much interest but I need this game back.

NBA 2K14 ($40)

$13.33

--

$6.67

1. rams81 (Can host) (Can switch to resell if needed)

Since I couldn't get a response from other threads...

Hey! Yeah you! Did poor little Auntie Gertrude get you a 12 Month XBL Gold card when you own a PlayStation? Have no fear because I have the solution! I have a 12 month PS+ code to save you! My little bro's XBL is expiring in the coming days so a trade would be greatly appreciated!

TLDR: [H] 12 Month PS+ [W] 12 Month XBL Gold

Hey guys, hope you all are having wounderful holidays! This truly is a great community and i would like to give back, so i'll be giving away a resellable share of Resident Evil 6. I thought of how to do this and i figured i'll go with the easiest way. That's right, it's time to start guessing. I'm thinking of a number between 1-30, first one to guess it, get's the share. Fire away guys!

WWE2k14 £10.99

£3,66

R1. Bravens (host)

R2. Pancakes

-------------------

£1,83

P1. y2jd (thanks to pancakes)

P2.

Yanksfan.. last resell was taken unless if you want phantom

Id be In depending on what dlc is included ig any

I'll guess 21

and here's a quick look at the entries so far by time first, than numerical [hope I didn't miss anyone]

3 y2jd
17 alldayadrian28
18 ThEliteOne
22 hostyl1
6 RogueSplinterCell
24 tokyostomp
13 VenTIi
1 iTETSUO
25 y2jd
7 ThEliteOne
9 alldayadrian28
11 sierra
4 gmoney1234567890
30 iTETSUO
28 Emoney244
21 menewbe

1 iTETSUO
3 y2jd
4 gmoney1234567890
6 RogueSplinterCell
7 ThEliteOne
9 alldayadrian28
11 sierra
13 VenTIi
17 alldayadrian28
18 ThEliteOne
21 menewbe
22 hostyl1
24 tokyostomp
25 y2jd
28 Emoney244
30 iTETSUO

EU January Sale (AC3, NFS MW, NFS HP, NFS Rivals, Burnout Paraside & Burnout Crash)

Resell $

1.y2jd (will switch to phantom if someone need resell)

2. clonesniper666

------------------------------

Phantom $:

removed WWE 2K14... might remove AC3.. to make this group all racing account

Hi every one.

I have not been around here for a while but I do keep up with the thread. At the same time, I also want to wish every one here Happy Holidays!

Looks like not many people entered so everyone who did won though no one got them all correct. Winners can switch prizes but I did it by what I think are the better.

1. CaptainCrunch - 7 correct (sent in his answers first) *Wins $20 PSN card
2. Pravado -7 (barely beat Albani in time sent by less than a minute) *Wins $20 PSN card
3. Albani - 7 *Wins a phantom for any game he wants as long as it isn't a multi game group share
4. cobolotrix - 7 *Wins a phantom for any game $20 or below
5. y2jd - 6 *Wins a phantom for any game $20 or below
6. Estonianbeast -3 :shame: *Wins a phantom for any game $20 or below
Wow...I'm not going to lie, I have been on an awesome streak lately. Hoping to spread the generosity and planning to use this code to host a share of a game. I'll take a look at what's out currently, and what's on the horizon. Might use it to buy something outright or to lower the cost of a future game for the shares involved.

And I know I'm super late with this, but happy holidays to everyone! If there's one thing I don't hate, it's seeing awesome people come together in an awesome thread.

Sounds great. Just PM me when group is ready and you're ready for payments.
No problem but it could take a bit as the game doesn't have much interest around here and it's in a foreign language.

Anyone have a timeshare/or possible cheap share of Adventure time and Young justice. Heard they bombed but I'm curious how bad it really is.

@bravens send me the payment info when the groups are ready to go.

@y2jd want to go for the 10 wins when the group fills?

No problem but it could take a bit as the game doesn't have much interest around here and it's in a foreign language.

Anyone have a timeshare/or possible cheap share of Adventure time and Young justice. Heard they bombed but I'm curious how bad it really is.

Trust me, you don't want to play adventure time. I was like "these reviews are probably being too hard on it, screenshots make it look decent" - it's not. It's the same thing over and over and over for 30+ hours. I'm currently timesharing it but when I'm done I'll refer the owner to you. I honestly think I've lost motivation to bother with the plat. I'm only on floor 40 out of 100 and that's a few hours in. It's so bad

That'd be great.. I'd return the help same way as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back