Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director’s Cut  $15

$5

1.pancakes (host)

2.rpg

$2.5

1.cobolatrix

2.factor747

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember if you're playing VLR there's an awesome guide on playstationtrophies.org that gives all puzzle solutions and an optimal route for minimal backtracking.

/shamelessplug

ToX is a steal for $10. I'm on the last chapter now, put like 10 hrs in yesterday. So good. It's basically the battling of Tales of Vesperia mixed with the exploration of star ocean 4. Upgrading shops is also a neat feature and so is being able to customize the appearance of your team (dress them up). One of the last cutscenes in act 3 is super cool and makes the entire game worth playing up to that point.

BTW, how much different is DE: Director Cut from the original? Wouldn't want to play through it again  if it's just the same with a few minor tweaks, but if it's an entirely new game that's another story.

Also, people who are looking to join the library, I am not going to accept ps+ games. Mostly everyone has ps+ and those donations would collect dust.

Tales of Xillia + Rain + Farcry Blood Dragon + Thomas Was Alone - $20(Plus discounted, i have a trial code)

Resells - $6.67

1.mark77

2. Blabadon

Phantoms - $3.33

I'll take a Phantom share. PM me brother.

I'm so sad you didn't play the superior Zero Escape title first (ZE being the series name)

As am I, one of the few things I'm hyped for the Vita. Enjoy that ending man!

Yeah, pacing in VLR wasn't always tight, but I was too connected to care

I also wanted to point out (and hopefully convince some of you to buy xillia) that while jrpgs are typically not very funny, xillia has some top notch moments.

One of your party members (a little girl named Elize) carries around a talking doll. This doll is obsessed with the main character's (milla) boobs, frequently is seen motorboating them in cutscenes when he's scared or after he hasn't seen her in a while. The game lets you eat food items before battle to raise your stats in battle, right? So at one point I hadn't done that in a while and as i'm walking around town, Elize says "i'm hungry, can we eat something?" and the little doll goes "yeah, we gotta feed elize or she'll never grow great big bazongas!"

there's also another moment where the other main character (jude) asks the old man in the group what bazongas are since the doll mentions them all the time, and they have this whole rant about it and how jude is going through puberty. at the end, jude yells "TEACH ME ABOUT BAZONGAS" and one of the girls is like "woah man don't just shout that out what are you doing there are people all around"

and neither of those things happen in cutscenes, just as you're walking around exploring lol

Just remember if you're playing VLR there's an awesome guide on playstationtrophies.org that gives all puzzle solutions and an optimal route for minimal backtracking.

/shamelessplug
But, son, doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose with that sort of game?

/not_up_for_debate

Also, people who are looking to join the library, I am not going to accept ps+ games. Mostly everyone has ps+ and those donations would collect dust.
Again, I definitely tip my hat to you for taking on the responsibility, but I'm not sure I agree with the "that's just gunna collect dust" policy. Seems arbitrary.

I don't understand why older or even games once on PS+ need to be excluded. A donation is a donation. Maybe restrict newer rentals to people who donate newer things? Turning down a game because it isn't the "latest & greatest" sort of defeats the purpose of a library, no? Not trying to step on toes. Just an observation.

And as a disclaimer, I'm not interested in renting anything.

ToX is a steal for $10. I'm on the last chapter now, put like 10 hrs in yesterday. So good. It's basically the battling of Tales of Vesperia mixed with the exploration of star ocean 4. Upgrading shops is also a neat feature and so is being able to customize the appearance of your team (dress them up). One of the last cutscenes in act 3 is super cool and makes the entire game worth playing up to that point.

BTW, how much different is DE: Director Cut from the original? Wouldn't want to play through it again if it's just the same with a few minor tweaks, but if it's an entirely new game that's another story.

Its the same thing pretty much except the boss fights are a lil different but thats it, oh and new trophy sets ;o

Monitoring who donated new games is too much micromanaging, I have enough monitoring to do as it is. I don't really feel the need to do damage control on this subject, I'm just going to say that the ps+ donation rule is one I don't see a point in changing since mostly everyone has ps+, and those that don't can get those shares super cheap.

I need help. It seems my PS3's hard drive has finally died, and I need to get in contact with those I've bought resells from. If I've bought a resell from you please PM me.. I'd like to get my shares back. I know I've messed up a lot, but it wouldn't be fair at all if you withheld my shares from me.
This is why you save your PMs. Asking people to go through their PMs to see if they sold you something is asking a little much.

I think it's fair to require a non-PS+ game for *entry* into the library.  At least not a *current* or *announced* PS+ game.  If someone offered up, for example, Spec Ops: The Line a former PS+ game that left in April '13, I think that could be considered as someone might not have had plus back then.  But pretty much everyone here has plus now so a "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons" probably wont be in demand any time soon.

Monitoring who donated new games is too much micromanaging. They're more than welcome to donate ps+ games, but a ps+ game alone would not grant you entry. Too many people have them and have played them, wouldn't be enough of a donation. I don't think I saw anyone who I approved into the library that didn't have ps+ anyway
Well, if it's too tedious to manage, maybe you should re-examine the rules? I certainly understand why you wouldn't want people abusing it, but what gives you the impression anyone here would? Your intentions are good, but you're coming off like a miser presiding over his personal stash of favorite games, lol. Seems in opposition to what something like this should be about. If person A decides to donate a newer, more expensive game, what should they care what person B is donating?

AGAIN, please don't take this personally. I appreciate you, dude. Just a difference of opinion over this particular matter.

Whoops, quoted the wrong post there

Well, if it's too tedious to manage, maybe you should re-examine the rules? I certainly understand why you wouldn't want people abusing it, but what gives you the impression anyone here would? Your intentions are good, but you're coming off like a miser presiding over his personal stash of favorite games, lol. Seems in opposition to what something like this should be about. If person A decides to donate a newer, more expensive game, what should they care what person B is donating?

AGAIN, please don't take this personally. I appreciate you, dude. Just a difference of opinion over this particular matter.
Read my above post. It's not up for a vote. I get a few of you only have shares of ps+ games to donate and that's why you're pushing this but it's not something that's going to change. Given the awesome donation's we've received in the past two weeks (a lot of new releases/aaa titles/some ps4 games), the library community expects, in return, quality games that members don't already own. Setting up threshholds keeps the quality of games at a high, and ensures games aren't sitting there unrented. Given the last few batches of donations, I believe it was the right way to go about it.

It's a two way street, people expect to be able to rent worthwhile games in return for their donations. This is not me "being a miser" it's me looking out for the people who have donated. It's really not even hard to just drop a few bucks on a resell of a game someone is selling that we would need to count as a donation. I take no offense. Like I always say, if you don't like my rules feel free to start up your own library and pay for hosting

Also, while we're on the subject, library just got TLOU in and when the season pass content is all out I will be donating my season pass share.

Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director’s Cut  $15

$5

1.pancakes (host)

2.rpg

$2.5

2.factor747

Sadly I'll have to leave the group, I didn't know the game was 15GB...

But then, looking for a Puppeteer and/or Blood Dragon share.

Whoops, quoted the wrong post there

Read my above post. It's not up for a vote. I get a few of you only have shares of ps+ games to donate and that's why you're pushing this but it's not something that's going to change. Given the awesome donation's we've received in the past two weeks (a lot of new releases/aaa titles/some ps4 games), the library community expects, in return, quality games that members don't already own. Setting up threshholds keeps the quality of games at a high, and ensures games aren't sitting there unrented. Given the last few batches of donations, I believe it was the right way to go about it.

It's a two way street, people expect to be able to rent worthwhile games in return for their donations. This is not me "being a miser" it's me looking out for the people who have donated. It's really not even hard to just drop a few bucks on a resell of a game someone is selling that we would need to count as a donation. I take no offense. Like I always say, if you don't like my rules feel free to start up your own library and pay for hosting
It's not up for a vote, lol. Ok? To whom, exactly, does this library belong? That's why I'm hesitant to give anything. I've already told you I don't want to rent, but even if I was to donate something that exceeded these quirky standards, I'd feel uncomfortable. Value is in the eye of the beholder, and it appears you're the only one currently "beholding". I didn't think this was how it was going to work. If everyone else is okay with this, then whatever. But, eh, it feels wrong. If you're going to set a threshold, be clear and be consistent about what that is. Because if this is just a virtual swap meet, call it that. Not a library.

Does any one have the Batman: Arkham City DLC, Harley Quinn's Revenge? I want to clear those trophies on my main profile.

If possible, could someone message me a way to check the Date of Birth on an account?

I need help. It seems my PS3's hard drive has finally died, and I need to get in contact with those I've bought resells from. If I've bought a resell from you please PM me.. I'd like to get my shares back. I know I've messed up a lot, but it wouldn't be fair at all if you withheld my shares from me.
Allow me to use this as a jumping off point for a procedural/philosophical question: What does one do if shares are active on a dead PS3? For example, my PS3 (40 GB phatty) is going through the YLoD pains. Now, I was able to hair dryer trick it to get it working long enough to back up my saves and deactivate all accounts. However, what if it had been totally dead, what happens to those re-sell shares? Particularly if the game is new, there is no option to deactivate via web. Moreover, it would 'cheat' the other resell out of a phantom chance. How does the group usually address this? I would imagine it would only come up more as the phatties continue to age.

It's not up for a vote, lol. Ok? To whom, exactly, does this library belong? That's why I'm hesitant to give anything. I've already told you I don't want to rent, but even if I was to donate something that exceeded these quirky standards, I'd feel uncomfortable. Value is in the eye of the beholder, and it appears you're the only one currently "beholding". I didn't think this was how it was going to work. If everyone else is okay with this, then whatever. But, eh, it feels wrong. If you're going to set a threshold, be clear and be consistent about what that is. Because if this is just a virtual swap meet, call it that. Not a library.
Pravado - take the donation, but don't give them free rental. Sounds fair enough. They should not get free rental for trading in worthless stuff... on the same token, maybe someone would want them because they got PS+ later then the game was offered...

Or... I would be happy to run a PS+ library. Donate anything, get anything. But it all must have been offered in PS+ at some point.

Your shares are exactly where you placed them, no one is denying you anything.

Allow me to use this as a jumping off point for a procedural/philosophical question: What does one do if shares are active on a dead PS3? For example, my PS3 (40 GB phatty) is going through the YLoD pains. Now, I was able to hair dryer trick it to get it working long enough to back up my saves and deactivate all accounts. However, what if it had been totally dead, what happens to those re-sell shares? Particularly if the game is new, there is no option to deactivate via web. Moreover, it would 'cheat' the other resell out of a phantom chance. How does the group usually address this? I would imagine it would only come up more as the phatties continue to age.
no way to do this short of resetting the account through sony's hotline (if it's a new game), or their site (if it's not)

this makes the other resell a phantom, so you should always inform them and give them their share back. it also prevents them from making money back on phantoms, but most people rarely even watch accounts to know when they can do that so i'd say that's not a huge deal unless it's a really big account and the profits would be significant.

also like i said simpsons, anyone can donate ps+ games, but it does not get them entry. we have a few ps+ games in there, but those were donated in addition to other games.

If the host and/or other resell do not mind, they could allow you access again once the deactivation process can be done again. Most people here would be willing to do so, provided you haven't acted like an ass.

Joe Danger 2: The Movie - $0.83 (phantom)

Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC - $0.67 (phantom)

The Walking Dead: Season 2, Episode 1 - $0.83 (phantom)

Anyone want to start a tale of X group?

edit:

Tales of Xillia ($10 + price of Ps+ trial)

Resell

1. Pancakes

2. Mageshadow

phantom

Have you guys seen this Tomb Raider comparison video?

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/01/13/tomb-raider-definitive-edition-ps4ps3-comparison-and-analysis

I'm interested!

I posted the video as a URL and it automatically embedded itself!

Pretty cool CAG, pretty cool.

Buying PS4 Phantoms or Timeshares of  Injustice, Need for Speed, Tomb Raider and Lego Marvel Heroes

Can anyone help us with hosting our group? mark77 has a PSN trial but isn't from the US so we would need a US CC to host
If he still needs help, tell him to contact me if he's cool with getting it done tomorrow

Edit: I forgot who it was, but if anyone got a ps+ trial (preferably a 7-day) please contact me if you looking to let itgo. Thanks

...Is Lone Survivor a movie game?

Anyone played this? Looks kind of cool. Worth the $5.24 to put on my main? I'd be playing on the PS3, don't have a Vita.
I have it. It's not bad, it looks like a throwback *crappy graphics* version of Silent Hill. I've never actually played it on my tv though, with the graphics looking the way they do I kinda always saw it as a vita game...

and trade in my physical killzone to get the digital.
I wouldn't recommend that. The download on top of the patch is one big-ass file dude! You're probably better off keeping the physical and saving the space on your memory card...

For u turk :)

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-ghosts-dlc-casts-you-as-fictional-serial-killer-michael-myers/1100-6417111/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=homepage

2417894-mysers.jpg
:drool:

ey guys I have a few things to trade.

I will trade any of the following games to an user that wlll let me use either their Netflix, Hulu Plus, or Amazon Instant TV account as I would like to catch up on a few series 

PM Me please

1. Red Dead Redemption

2. Far Cry 2

3. Mafia 2 

4. Mortal Kombat 

5. Borderlands 2

6. GTA 5 

7. FIFA 13

8. Battlefield 3

9. Midnight Club LA

10. God of War: 1 and 2 

Lone survivor is great! It's one of the more unique games I've played, and I would recommend it to any fan who finds the graphics appealing. There is so much to do in the game, and some parts are genuinely creepy.

For $5 or whatever it's a damn steal

Pretty mad they're charging $10 for the psx version of Tomba 2 that is coming late Feb. No trophies, no HD remake. That's twice as much as they should be charging for it given the average price of a PSX game on PSN. Give me a reason not to pirate psx games, not a reason to do so.

Hey, I haven't popped in for a while since I've for a lot of existing shares I'm working on but felt like it tonight. Hope everyone is doing well.

I know it's late but my condolences to you and your family, Usuyami. I can't imagine what you're going through but as someone who experienced loss this past year I do a little bit. Your love for your dad was clear and I'm sure he was proud. Video games can be a great escape.

I've got a couple of little LBP shares sitting unused. Anyone want to trade something for them?
-LBP Karting Resell
-LBP2 DC Level Pack Resell

Pretty excited for the sale, mostly Vita stuff like Killzone (rented it, great MP to replay) and Velocity that I can't share.

Yup. Got it downloaded and installed. Sadly I can't play it yet as I have to finish up some work.

I imagine liberation to be a bottom tier AC game with a character I won't care about. Then again, I thought that about AC4 at first and ended up loving it by the end. Hopefully someone can tell me that's not the case with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back