CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine liberation to be a bottom tier AC game with a character I won't care about. Then again, I thought that about AC4 at first and ended up loving it by the end. Hopefully someone can tell me that's not the case with this one.
I have every AC plat and if Liberations HD is just a port of the Vita version, it'll easily be the weakest of the entire series. Still enjoyed it playing on the go though.

I imagine liberation to be a bottom tier AC game with a character I won't care about. Then again, I thought that about AC4 at first and ended up loving it by the end. Hopefully someone can tell me that's not the case with this one.
I'm in a group for it but I'm super worried that the game will burn me out on AC like Revelations and 3 did. I love AC4 but I don't wanna ruin my love of 4 or my excitement of the next in the series. Might have to sit on it for a month or two.

I'm in a group for it but I'm super worried that the game will burn me out on AC like Revelations and 3 did. I love AC4 but I don't wanna ruin my love of 4 or my excitement of the next in the series. Might have to sit on it for a month or two.
I really disliked part 3 and almost skipped black flag. Glad I didnt though.

I usually skip a lot of Vita titles because of the fored touch controls.

Off-topic, but I have a question regarding friends list on PSN:

PS3 allows 100, PS4 allows 2000... if you have the same account linked to both systems, what is the number? Like what I mean is, if I'm adding people to my friends list using my vita and ps3 then hit the limit, what happens when I start adding people on my ps4? Do those people not show up on the vita/ps3?

Sorry for all the questions, this is just something I'm really curious about. I will delete this topic if people feel strongly about it, but does anyone know?

Yeah, on PS3 and Vita (I can't remember if Vita has the increased number yet) it will show the first 100 that are online and you just won't see the rest. I'm not sure what happens if you have more than 100 online. The priority is on online friends and then the rest is populated until it reaches 100. I'm not sure how the rest is filled in if you have less than 100 online. Alphabetically until it reaches 100?

PS3 allows 100, PS4 allows 2000... if you have the same account linked to both systems, what is the number? Like what I mean is, if I'm adding people to my friends list using my vita and ps3 then hit the limit, what happens when I start adding people on my ps4? Do those people not show up on the vita/ps3?

Sorry for all the questions, this is just something I'm really curious about. I will delete this topic if people feel strongly about it, but does anyone know?
Wish I had 100 friends lol.

I have like 5...

Wish I had 100 friends lol.

I have like 5...
lol I have around 70

Yeah, on PS3 and Vita (I can't remember if Vita has the increased number yet) it will show the first 100 that are online and you just won't see the rest. I'm not sure what happens if you have more than 100 online. The priority is on online friends and then the rest is populated until it reaches 100. I'm not sure how the rest is filled in if you have less than 100 online. Alphabetically until it reaches 100?
Hm. Interesting. Makes sense...

GTA V for $40, anybody want to start a full group or at least one person go halfsies with me? We can always sell the phantoms later.

Far Cry: Blood Dragon, Tales of Xillia and Enslaved

Resell 6.25
1. breakfuss
2. menewbe

Phantom 3.12
1. kvntwvlf
2. (open) ?? Das_Regal ??

Pravado - take the donation, but don't give them free rental. Sounds fair enough. They should not get free rental for trading in worthless stuff... on the same token, maybe someone would want them because they got PS+ later then the game was offered...

Or... I would be happy to run a PS+ library. Donate anything, get anything. But it all must have been offered in PS+ at some point.
More power to him for trying to get newer games. Totally understandable. I just don't think it should come at the exclusion of older titles, or games he finds "dusty". If someone wants to donate, let them. Nothing against @pravado, but the library shouldn't be about any one person's preferences. If needed, make some simple (transparent) rules, and move on. He's already claimed 90% of the games remain unrented, so evidently most people aren't even interested in heavily using it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liberation HD offers “a complete graphical overhaul, re- mastered music and sound effects, a revamped gameplay experience, and new missions that dive deeper into Aveline’s story.”

Breakfuss, since you clearly don't understand what I have been trying to get across, allow my friend Dwayne Johnson to put it into words you can understand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWn0OCs0h-E

Here's the current waiting list for the Ass Creed Liberation HD share:

1. Albani310

2. Pravado

3. Y2JD

4. Emoney244

10 .

I know others have said they wanted in, so just add your names on. To keep things simple, I'm going to cap the list at 10, and then it goes to the library and will be first come, first serve rules.

I have 124 friends and my PS3 won't allow me to accept friend requests. Have to use my Vita, PS4, or the iOS app to accept them now. Wish there was a way to group friends so I know if they are for boosting or real friends.

Pretty much what Jaskull said but the first 10 friend request and first 10 friend request sent will show up on top then your online friends. Vita will display all friends with exception of some applications.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/10/28/ps3-will-only-be-able-to-display-a-maximum-100-of-the-2000-people-in-your-ps4-friends-list-ps-vita-displays-all/

Playing an older game on my ps3 that I last played on brothers ps3 and trophies have reset to 0%, is this normal?
did you forget to sync your trophies to your psn profile when you last played on your bro's ps3 maybe? I've really only played on my ps3 so I'm just guessing.

did you forget to sync your trophies to your psn profile when you last played on your bro's ps3 maybe? I've really only played on my ps3 so I'm just guessing.
Yeah it's a game that I haven't played in over a year and trophies have been synced, just transfered my save data across and it unlocked the game completion trophy but everything else has reset so its back to 5% now.

Playing an older game on my ps3 that I last played on brothers ps3 and trophies have reset to 0%, is this normal?
Yeah. After creating your profile on another PS3, you have to sync your trophies before playing the game or your trophies will appear as 0%. I did this with Dead Island and my plat trophy didn't pop when it was supposed to. Took 11 minutes to sync, so my last trophy for 100% and plat have a huge gap between them.

1. Albani310
2. Pravado
3. Y2JD
4. Emoney244
10 .

I know others have said they wanted in, so just add your names on. To keep things simple, I'm going to cap the list at 10, and then it goes to the library and will be first come, first serve rules.
thanks for reminding me if it's my turn before 22nd move me down the list since I'm in vt currently spending late xmas with gfs family I'm proposing to her today I'll be home 22nd so I can start Batman origins or ac lib hd if it's my turn by then

btw usu sorry about your dad stay positive and strong that's what he'd want I lost my dad in 2010 I know the feeling

1. Albani310

2. Pravado

3. Y2JD

4. Emoney244

5. cobolatrix

10 .

Added myself in.

Guacamelee Bundle Fantástico Out Today
Guac-440x270.jpg

• Cross-Buy Game (of course!)
  • El Diablo’s Domain DLC
  • Costume Pack DLC
  • Official Game Soundtrack (remastered)
  • All 3 Guacamelee themes
  • Our 10 favorite avatars

thanks for reminding me if it's my turn before 22nd move me down the list since I'm in vt currently spending late xmas with gfs family I'm proposing to her today I'll be home 22nd so I can start Batman origins or ac lib hd if it's my turn by then

btw usu sorry about your dad stay positive and strong that's what he'd want I lost my dad in 2010 I know the feeling
Did you go to Jared's?

Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director’s Cut  $15

$5

1.pancakes (host)

2.rpg

$2.5

2.factor747

Early congratulations to you on the engagement

More power to him for trying to get newer games. Totally understandable. I just don't think it should come at the exclusion of older titles, or games he finds "dusty". If someone wants to donate, let them. Nothing against @pravado, but the library shouldn't be about any one person's preferences. If needed, make some simple (transparent) rules, and move on. He's already claimed 90% of the games remain unrented, so evidently most people aren't even interested in heavily using it.
I am in full agreement Break, but as Prav has made clear ' fuck you if you have a different opinion'. When the library was first setup it was a community effort and it worked. Now maybe the fact that it is offsite is a reason it fell into the state it was. I personally lost interest in it when Prav made it clear it was his library and not the community's library anymore. He keeps talking about the hosting fee, but the site he is on specifically says it offers free hosting (as MANY other sites do).

1. Albani310

2. Pravado

3. Y2JD

4. Emoney244

5. cobolatrix

6. menewbe

10 .

good stuff..took the 6th spot.

Thanks for the link dude, i'll go lurk around there a little, hope i'll find 1 for me :p Also do i need to have a credit card to activate the 7 day PS+ codes?

Thanks for the link dude, i'll go lurk around there a little, hope i'll find 1 for me :p Also do i need to have a credit card to activate the 7 day PS+ codes?
Yep, you need a credit card w/ valid US billing address. Adding a few notes: these codes can only be redeemed on PS3, don't work through Qrio, and only on accounts that never had a Plus subscription(trial or not).

1. Albani310

2. Pravado

3. Y2JD

4. Emoney244

5. cobolatrix

6. menewbe

7. Snow Vixen

10 .

Can I add myself to the list?

So how do you guy's get the 7 day PS+ codes? I am in need of one, and i would really appriciate the info.
I believe some of them were packaged in PS4 titles. My friend hooked me up with one from Killzone. I had to redeem it from Account Management > Enter Code though, it didn't work anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back