CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
New update for PS3 4.55 is out . & as always my ps3 stuck on 99% installing . and there is no file on the internet to install it by flash memory . fuck  SONY . :wall:

He's actually 7 years old, in which case they give him a kid-like voice. Though the voice at 0:42 is him as well. Any further than that then i'd be spoiling lol

I enjoyed his Japanese voice though:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCIU0nnoa7I[/youtube]
This game you keep posting about looks like a weird mix of dark souls, nier, and panzer dragoon. Tempted to look into it more

people can not just sign up for the library and get in. if that was the case we'd have scammers running rampant. a vouch from a thread regular/vet and a quality donation of your own is required to get in. When I say thread regular, I mean someone who posts very often and is well known by the community, not just anyone who posts here every now and then. I don't want to come off as a stickler, this is all done to protect the safety of the library. i will update my sig to include this

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that 9gb is due to them mastering compression and not because the game is shorter, 13-2 was like 13gb
It can be really short if you suck at time management in regards to the 13 days.

I heard it is shorter than the previous 2 since there's a new game plus on this and trophies require you to play it.

Clone, please remove the following PS3 groups:

The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief

Thief

Need 1 more Dark Souls II phantom for anyone interested.

Also, I am sending PMs out to my Lightning Returns and Lords of Shadow 2 groups today.

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $12
The Walking Dead: Season 1 (Season Pass => All episodes): $7
Mortal Kombat: $7
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $6
Mafia II: $4
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $4
Heavy Rain DLC (The Taxidermist), Frogger Returns: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

For Sale:

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Phantom - $10 (available on Tuesday) (around 10GB)

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Mechromancer Phantom - $7

[PS3] Injustice Ultimate Phantom - $4

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Final Fantasy 13-2 Phantom - $1.67

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

Resident Evil Revelations Phantom - $6

Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC Phantom - $8

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $3

Available for rent:

Vergil's Downfall

Clone, please remove the following PS3 groups:

The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief

Thief

Need 1 more Dark Souls II phantom for anyone interested.

Also, I am sending PMs out to my Lightning Returns and Lords of Shadow 2 groups today.
if you mean you need a phantom for a dark souls 2 group, count me in

New update for PS3 4.55 is out . & as always my ps3 stuck on 99% installing . and there is no file on the internet to install it by flash memory . fuck SONY . :wall:
4.55 download file is available here: http://us.playstation.com/support/systemupdates/ps3/

About PlayStation®3 system software update version 4.55 (with 4.50 and 4.53)
PS3™ system software version 4.55 was released on February 6, 2014. Version 4.55 adds or updates the following features.

Main features in system software update version 4.55 (with 4.50 and 4.53)
New for 4.55
System stability during use of PlayStation®3 format software has been improved.
Other new or revised features in version 4.55 (with 4.50 and 4.53)

• [Closed Captions Settings] has been added under
    icn_video_settings.png
    [Video Settings]. Set [Display Closed Captions as Specified by Content] to [Off] to adjust advanced settings for the display method.
  • "PlayStation®Network" has been renamed "PSNSM".
  • System stability during use of PlayStation®3 format software and network services has been improved.
Anyone else has Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Resells available. would like to join one. a phantom will also do but my internet speed is slow (2Mbps only) which will make the resells wait for a day or two before I finish the download. TY

This game you keep posting about looks like a weird mix of dark souls, nier, and panzer dragoon. Tempted to look into it
Nier is a spin-off of one of the Drakengard endings. The same composer is also doing the soundtrack for this game. I have yet to play dark souls or panzer dragon, but the fighting mechanics are nice but will eventually become repatitive (which is why I can never get this damn platnium). You could pick it up without playing the other two since this is pretty much a lead up to the first drakengard game. Though if you played the other ones then this game would fill in a lot of unanswered questions. Really what brings the game in imo is the story. The character designs in this prequel shouldn't be judged too because of the, I guess, "anime" aspect.

Done. As you can see, I'm a huge fan of the series and should probably learn to stop blabbing about it lol ;__;

For those of you who are big trophy types, how bad is the No Man Left trophy in COD Ghosts? That is the 4 player extinction one.
It isn't that hard at all. However, you will need 4 players at level 20+ to have a good chance at making it through.

The trophy for getting all challenges complete is much tougher. That stupid Leper is a pain to find sometimes.

This game you keep posting about looks like a weird mix of dark souls, nier, and panzer dragoon. Tempted to look into it more

people can not just sign up for the library and get in. if that was the case we'd have scammers running rampant. a vouch from a thread regular/vet and a quality donation of your own is required to get in. When I say thread regular, I mean someone who posts very often and is well known by the community, not just anyone who posts here every now and then. I don't want to come off as a stickler, this is all done to protect the safety of the library. i will update my sig to include this
Think I'm still waiting for my application to be approved. Was part of the original forum but guess it got reset or something.

you're pending because you didn't offer anything as a donation, i removed everyone who didn't donate (gave people a chance who were already in there before I removed them)

Should be able to donate what I had before:

Swarm, Death Spank, Rune Factory, Sonic All-Star Racing, Move Heroes & Prince of Percia w/ DLC, Adventure Time, and Ghostbusters.

Looking for a PS3 share of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Willing to start a new group and take a resell slot as well, just quote/PM me if interested.  The game is $29.99

Should be able to donate what I had before:

Swarm, Death Spank, Rune Factory, Sonic All-Star Racing, Move Heroes & Prince of Percia w/ DLC, Adventure Time, and Ghostbusters.
just approved you. throw up a listing for either sonic, ghostbusters, deathspank, or adventure time (or all of them if you're a super kind soul) and you're golden. If you donate deathspank hit me up with dat info :p

Potential new additions (based on what ppl said they were gonna donate): AC3, prototype, prototype 2, and tales of xillia

When I'm done with NFS rivals i'm throwing that in the library as well as the TLOU season pass once all the content is out and I'm done with it

For Sale:

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag resell (PS3) $7

Tour De France 2013 resell (PS3) $5

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles 2/25 ($39.99)

Resell - $13.33

Phantom - $6.67

1. sierra

I'll take the last phantom if no one has yet

I'll take both resells to complete the group. I'll host
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Group 2 2/25 ($39.99)

Resell - $13.33

1. extra80 (host)

2. extra80

Phantom - $6.67

1. sierra

2. Hestar
Group complete!

Add me bro.
extra80 took both resells, so our group is complete.

captaintek3304 said he wanted a phantom if a new group formed, so maybe you two could get a third group going?

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Group 3 2/25? ($39.99)

Resell - $13.33

1. NLS

Phantom - $6.67

1. captaintek3304

just approved you. throw up a listing for either sonic, ghostbusters, deathspank, or adventure time (or all of them if you're a super kind soul) and you're golden. If you donate deathspank hit me up with dat info :p

Potential new additions (based on what ppl said they were gonna donate): AC3, prototype, prototype 2, and tales of xillia

When I'm done with NFS rivals i'm throwing that in the library as well as the TLOU season pass once all the content is out and I'm done with it
Sure, I'll add them in once I get home and send you the Deathspank info

Yay just finished Outlast, pretty scary and tense. Last part of it is kinda weird but not bad. only took me 3 hrs to beat.

PM kuhliide, he can timeshare it to you
He just wanted a phantom, not a timeshare so it's ok and I also P.M'd

With that said, have 2 slots open for timeshare of the second episode if anyone needs to still complete it for 84 cents

Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase or timeshare a share of The Simpson's Arcade and God of War: Ascension. If anyone out there has a share of either, please hit me up. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back