Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC Phantom - $8

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $3

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

[EUR] Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $5

Available for rent:

Vergil's Downfall

Last edited by a moderator:
 If anyone else is selling Black Ops 2, feel free to PM me.

Also, current groups:

1) Tales of Symphonia Chronicles ($40) and Dragon's Crown ($40). Same account for all 2/3 games. 2/25, 10.6 GB.

Resellables:
1- Jersiah
2- Jersiah

Phantoms ($11.50):
1-
2-

2) Infamous: Second Son ($60, PS4)

Resellable: Jersiah

Phantom ($25):

Never coming to the states due to publisher/developer contracts. So yes Japan only.

Anyone want to split/buy a phantom/timeshare of HK PS Plus 3 month?

Want to get XBlaze Code Embryo (easy/short VN plat) and Yakuza 1 & 2 HD but it also has:
XBlaze is actually being localized in June. I mean it wont be on PS+, but just saying.

I'm getting rid of these Resells... I'm not playing them and holding on to them while they fall even lower in value isn't good.
I'll even throw in A Free ME3 OR PERSONA: 3: FES phanty to the first two people. (You choose the phanty)

Account #1
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete (Missing 400 Days Doe)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know)
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 (UK ACCOUNT)

All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD
PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]

Also, SELLING A RARE LBP DLC CODE.
*psst* You can buy all shares for $20

Selling 
(PS3 phantoms)
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Family Game Night, Greg Hasting Paintball 2, Battle LA - 5 $
Anarchy Reigns - 4 $
Tales of Graces F (Knight Edition) - 6 $
Game of Thrones - 2 ·$
Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Red Johnson: One Against All, Demolition Inc - 4 $
Magic 2014 + DLC - 2 $
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - 3 $
Time and Eternity - 3 $
WRC 3 - 3 $
Final Exam - 1 $
Minecraft 3 $
Rayman Legends - 5 $
Doki Doki Universe - 1 $

PS4 Phantoms
Knack - 15 $
Trine 2 - 7 $
AC4 - 8 $
BF4 - 9 $

Selling:

Resell of Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus + Quest for booty  $7.50

Resell of Madagascar 3   $5

Both great for trophy hunters. Quick, easy plats.

Send a PM

LF: A resell or phantom of the Last of Us.

PM me if you got one for cheap.

Not usually checking this thread or this site.

Thanks.

EDIT: Nvm, found one.

Da Drop

PS4

Strider(demo also)

Rayman Legends

FF 14 beta

PS3

EDF 2025

Forest Legends: Call of Love(demo also)

Neo Contra(PS2)

Strider(demo also)

Tomba! 2(ps1)

Mr. Driller(ps1)

Vita

Gunslugs

I concur completely with that sentiment for Lightning Returns. But for the others, I actually liked the plot in FF13 and FF13-2 to a lesser extent. Lightning Returns.... not so much, but I dig the game itself.

Can't that be said for much of Fabula Nova Crystallis? ;)
13 and 13-2 had somewhat coherent plots

The answers to pretty much every mystery or big thing in this game are completely wackadoo and nonsensical

It really falls apart in the last hour or so. like really bad

13 and 13-2 had somewhat coherent plots

The answers to pretty much every mystery or big thing in this game are completely wackadoo and nonsensical

It really falls apart in the last hour or so. like really bad
As long as the gameplay is solid then I suppose I don't mind, I'm a fan of a Lightning so I look forward to playing a game that features her again.

Still looking for a phantom to fill our HOUSE OF THE DEAD OVERKILL group. This is the last day for the sale.

Resell: $1.66 Each

1. StarShadow

2. Half Life

Phantom - $0.84 Each

1. gmoney1234567890

Thinking about selling off my lightning returns resell, it was a preorder so cloud uniform is there. i mst saying, worst FF i ever played, and I have played and beat every FF to come to america. This could be the first I don't finish. The time system turned me off more than any game ever.

does the time ever go away?

Thinking about selling off my lightning returns resell, it was a preorder so cloud uniform is there. i mst saying, worst FF i ever played, and I have played and beat every FF to come to america. This could be the first I don't finish. The time system turned me off more than any game ever.

Really? I haven't touch LR yet. just got it from a friendly person on here. I heard the storyline was worst. is it true?

Thinking about selling off my lightning returns resell, it was a preorder so cloud uniform is there. i mst saying, worst FF i ever played, and I have played and beat every FF to come to america. This could be the first I don't finish. The time system turned me off more than any game ever.

use chronostasis

i literally did every single sidequest in one playthrough, and you only have to do 3/4 of them to get the best ending. time constraint is no big deal whatsoever

Really? I haven't touch LR yet. just got it from a friendly person on here. I heard the storyline was worst. is it true?
I think the first one story is the best but yeah this story is probably the worse. Everything about it is okay except the time, you can't enjoy anything because of it, even with the skill to freeze time for like 90 seconds makes it just as bad because who wants to do that?

another thing for me was no level system, no exp. Pretty much side quests give you stats ( total joke imo ). Battles are pretty much pointless for quite sometime, maybe farther than I'm expecting.

the first FFXIII needed the areas like LR and the battle and it would have been great. They runied it. I'm usually a FF/SE fan buy but man I'm sad and disappointed with this.

I think the first one story is the best but yeah this story is probably the worse. Everything about it is okay except the time, you can't enjoy anything because of it, even with the skill to freeze time for like 90 seconds makes it just as bad because who wants to do that?

another thing for me was no level system, no exp. Pretty much side quests give you stats ( total joke imo ). Battles are pretty much pointless for quite sometime, maybe farther than I'm expecting.

the first FFXIII needed the areas like LR and the battle and it would have been great. They runied it. I'm usually a FF/SE fan buy but man I'm sad and disappointed with this.
that's sad to hear and i actually enjoy XIII, and XIII-2.

if you're going for the platinum you can't skip battles, i didn't hit 500 enemies slain until just before the final boss and that's doing everything there is to do in the game beforehand rarely skipping battles. also battles are how you regain EP (chronostasis/teleport) and get monster drops that you turn into chocolina for more stat boosts. i personally thought the time mechanic gave the game a sense of realism (and actually fit into the plot) and didn't really bother me in the 50 hours i put into it, and the leveling system i actually prefer in this one to most jrpgs because it forces you to do sidequests if you wanna be strong

sure you can skip battles, but i guarantee you will not be able to get the good 14th day ending because you won't be able to use chronostasis enough due to a lack of ep. lots of sidequests/good magic spells are tied into battles too, so if you don't battle you will probably be too weak to progress in the story at some point

then again i'm a huge fan of dead rising 2 so i'm probably more lenient with a time mechanic than most. but yeah, was able to do every single thing in one playthrough, and had at least 3 days worth of time that i just slept through because i had done everything by day 10. not saying your opinion is wrong in any regard, just saying play a little bit more before you dismiss it for something that comes off as a game ruiner early on

If you sell your share im willing to buy it for a resenable price

if you're going for the platinum you can't skip battles, i didn't hit 500 enemies slain until just before the final boss and that's doing everything there is to do in the game beforehand rarely skipping battles. also battles are how you regain EP (chronostasis/teleport) and get monster drops that you turn into chocolina for more stat boosts. i personally thought the time mechanic gave the game a sense of realism (and actually fit into the plot) and didn't really bother me in the 50 hours i put into it, and the leveling system i actually prefer in this one to most jrpgs because it forces you to do sidequests if you wanna be strong

sure you can skip battles, but i guarantee you will not be able to get the good 14th day ending because you won't be able to use chronostasis enough due to a lack of ep

then again i'm a huge fan of dead rising 2 so i'm probably more lenient with a time mechanic than most. but yeah, was able to do every single thing in one playthrough, and had at least 3 days worth of time that i just slept through because i had done everything by day 10. not saying your opinion is wrong in any regard, just saying play a little bit more before you dismiss it for something that comes off as a game ruiner early on
I consider this game insulting into JRPG genre. Not a fan of dead rising either, though zombies are the coolest thing in life and waiting for walking dead right now lol. I was on of those people who always did the side quests, all of them. I don't play FF games for trophies though, only because it's my fave games of all time.

I was to much into the Star Ocean and Tales games. I also consider Infinite Undiscovery the most underrated JRPG of the gen ( might not be on ps3 though ). Though, the characters in FFXIII never appealed to me as much as other characters in FF games, 12 didn't have much either but Balthier was pretty boss.

I'll try to play it a bit more but the story isn't even keeping my attention, though neither the last one.

Honestly though, level system or sphere grif type thing would have kept my attention much more.

In the brief amount I played LR
I really got a HUGE nostalgic Majora's Mask vibe =3

the gameplay is probably the BEST of the trilogy, I didnt understand story as I've yet to even beat 13-1

I do admit this is NOT worth $60 price tags, but guys chill the fudgecicles out, you only paid max $20 =/ you only have rights to complain if you actually bought the PSN price, IMO.

If you didnt enjoy it pass it on, Theres about 2-3 people previous pages that wanted a share.

And Prav I wanna drop-kick you plat-ing this so dam fast D=< post your psnprofile time.

I was to much into the Star Ocean and Tales games. I also consider Infinite Undiscovery the most underrated JRPG of the gen ( might not be on ps3 though ).
Actually playing Undiscovery and Star Ocean (on PS3, International version FTW! JPN VOs!) its actually a fantastic game for an original IP, I'm liking it a TON, only bad part is the characters...ALL of em look like Kids =/ its sill Japan at its finest.
Star Ocean Last Hope, is actually my first SO game, and the combat is really nice compared to what I usually play ; traditional RPG battle system.
but again, characters look like kids... =/ but there was a but at the beginning stating that they were kids, there are other characters that actually do look like adults though.

Looking for a cheap phantom(s) of black ops 2, last of us season pass, PS all stars and bf4. New to ps3 looking for mainly exclusives, but glad I discovered this thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back