CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't done this game sharing stuff in a LONG time. I was wondering what these re-sell slots and phantom slots mean? How does it work?

Also looking for a CoD: Ghosts slot!

Ah man! I missed out so I guess Ill start up a new one.

Toy Story Mania $10 (2.7GB)

http://www.playstati...ry-mania/guide/

$3.33

1. NLS

2. ThEliteOne

====

$1.67

1.Bravens

2.Setup

Somethings up... I deactivated the 2 phantoms earlier and now im trying to download my resell and its saying my ps3 system cannot be activated and that 2 systems are already activated on the sccount. I tried to deactivate the systems again and it will not let me!

This has never happened to before and Ive hosted plenty of gameshares...

What is going on?

For Sale: 

[PS4] Lego Marvel Super Heroes Phantom - $12.50

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC Phantom - $8

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $3

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

[EUR] Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $5

Available for rent:

Vergil's Downfall

Last edited by a moderator:
Somethings up... I deactivated the 2 phantoms earlier and now im trying to download my resell and its saying my ps3 system cannot be activated and that 2 systems are already activated on the sccount. I tried to deactivate the systems again and it will not let me!
This happened to me a few weeks ago [thanks again to rams81 & drolan] and looks to be a reoccurring issue/glitch for hosts.
First on your ps3, try activating the account [should give you the 2 system error] and then deactivating it.
Now go back to qriocity and try to deactivate the 2 phantoms again like normal. That's what's worked for a few of us

Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 + (Mirror of Fate HD)

Resell - $20

2. RPG (host)

Phantom - $10

1. snake

2. drolan

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $9
Mortal Kombat: $6
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $5
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

I'm getting rid of these Resells... I'm not playing them and holding on to them while they fall even lower in value isn't good.
I'll even throw in A Free ME3 OR PERSONA: 3: FES phanty to the first two people. (You choose the phanty)

Account #1
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete (Missing 400 Days Doe)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know)
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 (UK ACCOUNT)

All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD
PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]

Also, SELLING A RARE LBP DLC CODE.
*psst* You can buy all shares for $20

Late (and random), but would anyone be interested in a House of the Dead, Castle Crashers and Cloudberry group? I can drop either of the latter, though. I'm mostly interested in a HotD resell.

3.65 - Resell

1. breakfuss

1.82 - Phantom

[quote name="Jdub_smooth" post="11534513" timestamp="1392663470"]South park stick of Truth... Group 69

Resell 20.00

Phantom 10.00

1. Jdub_smooth

2. Jdub_smooth

I will host.[/quote]

I may be interested but what does phantom and resell mean?

looking for some games:

FF Lighting returns

Dark souls 2

South park stick of Truth

fifa 14 (ps3)

Earth Defense Force 2025

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and 1

Killer is Dead
Crysis 3

Cod ghost

Late (and random), but would anyone be interested in a House of the Dead, Castle Crashers and Cloudberry group? I can drop either of the latter, though. I'm mostly interested in a HotD resell.

3.65 - Resell

1. breakfuss

1.82 - Phantom

Damn, if I weren't saving up for a share of Castlevania right now I would jump on that group, I'm a huge Castle Crashers fan!

15d8aon.jpg

Old photo though, but you get what I mean :p

Anyway, I'm still selling Ps3 Tomb Raider (with Quantum Conundrum) resell for $3 and Brothers for $1

Looking for cod ghost slot. Please let me know. Thanks

looking for some games:

FF Lighting returns

Dark souls 2

South park stick of Truth

fifa 14 (ps3)

Earth Defense Force 2025

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and 1

Killer is Dead
Crysis 3

Cod ghost
I shall form a COD Ghost's group since you and my buddy Taavi are both looking for a group. Also can someone tell me if it's possible to do a PS3+PS4 group? Not sure if COD is upgradable. I shall make a PS3 group for now.

CoD Ghost's PS3 (39$)

Resells:

1: EstonianBeast

2: EstonianBeast

Phantoms:

3: Taavivesi

4: refraxion

Are you guys okay with phantom slots?

[quote name="EstonianBeast" post="11534755" timestamp="1392668413"]I shall form a COD Ghost's group since you and my buddy Taavi are both looking for a group. Also can someone tell me if it's possible to do a PS3+PS4 group? Not sure if COD is upgradable. I shall make a PS3 group for now.

CoD Ghost's PS3 (39$)

Resells:
1: EstonianBeast
2: EstonianBeast

Phantoms:
3: Taavivesi
4: refraxion

Are you guys okay with phantom slots?[/quote]

I'm not quite sure what a phantom slot is. Can you let me know what the difference is?

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 ($59.99) Feb/25

Sellable Spots - $20.00.
-
-

Phantom Spots - $10.00.
- OblivionIchigo
-

I'd be interested in a group with south park and dark souls II on one account

Anyone else?

I'd take a phantom

looking for some games:

FF Lighting returns

Dark souls 2 -check

South park stick of Truth -check

fifa 14 (ps3)

Earth Defense Force 2025 -Pretty sure amir might have a phantom for sale.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 and 1 -check and LoS 1 isn't on PSN

Killer is Dead
Crysis 3

Cod ghost -check

[quote name="Lemstar" post="11534868" timestamp="1392671070"]Any interest in a phantom of Lego Marvel Superheroes PS3 for $4?[/quote]

Can anyone let me know the difference between phantom and reselling?

Still looking for a timeshare of SGW 2 DLC, GoW 2 and/or GoW Ascension.

Edit: Don't need GoW games anymore. My brother sold his ps3 now that he bought a ps4.

On a side note just played some TLOU with Kuhliide and on the last match the enemy rage quit leaving only 1 guy there, which of course died lol. It would be cool if there any other CAG played this with us too.

Need help. Ive bought a resell slot of Battlefield 3  from Mageshadow. Someone changed the password so i asked him for the new info. He didnt know it. The other owner was purplepanda he sold his slot and told me "he dont remember who" he looked for the conversation and didnt find anything. In this case im supposed to look for the host of the group. THe mail is  [email protected] if the other owner read this please contact me!

[quote name="TooMuchCoolness" post="11535066" timestamp="1392675108"]phantom = rent
resell = keep[/quote]

By renting does that mean the game disappears after an x amount of time?

Need help. Ive bought a resell slot of Battlefield 3 from Mageshadow. Someone changed the password so i asked him for the new info. He didnt know it. The other owner was purplepanda he sold his slot and told me "he dont remember who" he looked for the conversation and didnt find anything. In this case im supposed to look for the host of the group. THe mail is [email protected] if the other owner read this please contact me!
The host is ProAtWork, an old GSing member. He only checks CAG every once in awhile, but shoot him a PM and he will help if he can.

By renting does that mean the game disappears after an x amount of time?
Smack TooMuchCoolness on the head for me thats a HORRIBLE explanation of the differences.

Resell / Sellable:

- Shared with another person, so pass shouldn't be changed unless discussed with other Shareholder.

- Usually costs more than a phantom.

- You get account details which allows you to download and re-download indefinitely in case of PS3 HDD upgrade/failure or PS User deletion.

- Resells are great for those that have more than 16 games(resells) and like to switch games in their PS3 (PS3 can only hold up to 16 Users max)

Phantom / Non-Sellable:

- You're given account details in order to download the game ONCE.

- only allowed to download one time (when sale is made)

- if any thing like PS3 failure or PS3 User deletion occurs its your responsibility and you lose the game.

- Phantom shares are great for people that only need the one-time download and can keep the PS3 User on their PS3 for as long as they can.

- Phantoms are really great for trophy hunters (=P)

Main difference is a Resell can be deleted off your PS3 and then regained but a Phantom cannot.

Hope that helps.

Still looking for a timeshare of SGW 2 DLC, GoW 2 and/or GoW Ascension.

On a side note just played some TLOU with Kuhliide and on the last match the enemy rage quit leaving only 1 guy there, which of course died lol. It would be cool if there any other CAG played this with us too.
Guys noob friendly? =P I have TLOU but...its in my backlog, have yet to play more than 5mins and I didnt even know it has Co-Op <<< should be the gauge of my noobness.

Guys noob friendly? =P I have TLOU but...its in my backlog, have yet to play more than 5mins and I didnt even know it has Co-Op <<< should be the gauge of my noobness.
Miltiplayer death matches, lmfao. I personally don't even care what rank, as long as you know that if you see your team mate down then you damn right go revive them because apparently half the teammates don't know that.

Resells:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $6

Also, has there been any groups up for The Witch and the Hundred Knight?

[quote name="killer_xx" post="4755" timestamp="1072940134"]wait this sunday I-ninja will be 19.99[/quote]

Crap wrong quote Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back