CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
One spot left

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles ($40) and Dragon's Crown ($40). Same account. 2/25, 10.6 GB.

Resellables:
1- Jersiah
2- Jersiah

Phantoms ($11.50):
1- Jersiah
2-
if u take out Dragons Crown, then i would take a phantom for just Symphonia

I cringe every time you mention that past libraries have "failed" because that implies that the "librarians" did something wrong. 2 things have been common to all libraries: more people donate than rent, and those not admitted to the library complain about being excluded.

If you are judging success by the amount of great games you have in the library then by all means your library is indeed succeeding. It's a shame more people aren't renting them but that's how every library has been. I personally believe that what people want in a rental is an easy or quick game with trophies, or a complete AAA title that has all the dlc or season pass included.
I'm not implying clone, or anyone else in specific, did anything wrong at all. He did a fine job of setting it up and making sure no scammers/newbies got in. I do, however, blame people that didn't update their listings when they pulled games from the library. Half the time I would ask people if I could borrow a game they would say they couldn't find the info, or that they sold the game since nobody was borrowing it, but didn't remove the listing. Lots of shares were unaccounted for. Organization is also key, something the 2.0 library couldn't have due to the way CAGs groups were set up.

I guess a better way to put it was "died off" instead of "failed," because I did get good use out of it when it was active and people were donating. But after a while donations stopped rolling in and people stopped checking it as a result, and nobody was really pushing for it to bustle with activity until cheapy said he was going to remove it. I judge success based merely on how active a library remains, not based on it's contents. I just set content requirements on mine because I believed it should be give and take on an equal quality basis. And yeah, I get more people complaining that they can't get in than people actually getting in. And I feel bad every time I have to reject someone, but I firmly believe the library will continue to see success if we keep the standard we have going.

We get enough weekly hits for me to say it's active enough for my liking. And again, not saying the old library wasn't, just saying towards the end it fizzled out and nobody cared until it was too late. Granted I was only in there for 2-3 months, but I definitely noticed things peaking off late summer.

People are renting games from the current library based on what I see on current members cards (i know albani is getting great use out of it). It just seems like they're not because most people aren't updating their listings to signify that the games are rented out. And I'm not going to judge them for it, as I probably am guilty of that too. That's all assumption, but whatever.

Also, it really boils down to the library being a place where we accumulate these games for when we have the time to play them. Lots of us might not have free user slots right now or have other games as top priority, but it's good to know that if we need those games that they're available.

tl;dr: everyone who put effort into the old library did a great job at it. i solely blame the people who got greedy, and treated it as a take instead of a give and take.

*phew*

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, no problem guys. Whenever yall free then we can all party up and lose together as a team

Also, relating from before, are there and groups for The Witch and the Hundred Knight or would anyone wanna make one with me? Release March 25th
I'm down for a resell

I cringe every time you mention that past libraries have "failed" because that implies that the "librarians" did something wrong. 2 things have been common to all libraries: more people donate than rent, and those not admitted to the library complain about being excluded.

If you are judging success by the amount of great games you have in the library then by all means your library is indeed succeeding. It's a shame more people aren't renting them but that's how every library has been. I personally believe that what people want in a rental is an easy or quick game with trophies, or a complete AAA title that has all the dlc or season pass included.
I think one of the issues with the library is that there are limited number of people and a lot of them either played those games in the library or already have a pretty decent backlog that they want to finish. Off all the games I've donated the only ones that people requested to borrow are DeathSpank and Mass Effect 2 even though I've donated Adventure Time, Hatsune Miku, Remember Me, and few other recent titles.

I've got my eye on a few games in the library but it'll be a little while since I need to finish a few of my current game's and finally start work on Monday yay, so less gaming time overall.

gonna start playing some tlou in 15-30 minutes with kuhl, if anyone wants in send me a message on psn @ chibssoa

Record of Agarest War Series (1,2, Zero) $50

Resell - $16.67

1. Yanksfan (host)

2. Strange (potentially)

Phantom - $8.33

1. Jokerkun890 (potentially)

Selling/Trading (PM Game shares): PS3 Only

- Borderlands 2 - $7
Call of Duty: Black Ops II -$10 SOLD
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass -$5
Call of Duty: Ghosts -$20
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition -$13
- Saints Row: The Third The Full Package -$5

- PS3 Move Games Collection [Phantom OR  Resell w/ sellable Phanotom]
Includes:
Sorcery, The House of the Dead Bundle Pack, Resident Evil® HD Bundle, RESIDENT EVIL®: CHRONICLES HD COLLECTION ( = $110, please make a reasonable offer if you'd like a phantom/resell)

Long time no see. It's dangerous for me to be here.

Okay, I'm annoyed that I missed out on Dante's Inferno on the Xbox sale. Can someone sell me a copy for PS3?

Also stil have LBP2 DC Level Pack and LBP Karting resells if it could be use to anyone?

Selling:

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone (PS3 sellable) $5

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (non-sell) $3.33

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU) (non-sell) Offer

Batman: Arkham City (non-sell) Offer

Frogger Returns (EU/JP) (non-sell/timeshare) Offer

Looking for a resell of infamous, the first one. If anyone has an old account they would be willing to sell for cheap, let me know. Otherwise I'll just pick up a used copy for a few bucks.

Or if anyone wants to do a group for Infamous 1, and/or Festival of Blood (not sure if I want that), but it would have to be through the EU store.

inFamous:
Was: €14.99/AU$17.95/£10.99, now €10.04/AU$12.02/£7.36

inFamous Festival of Blood:

Was: €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €6.99/AU$10.11/£5.59

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back