Send me a PM if you're interested.

looking this games 

NHL 14 PS3

Fifa 13 PS3

Walking dead season 2 withe season ticket

BF4 PS4

pleas PM.

Oh, I forgot you were in a group. Oops!

Momouchi, which slot would you like? Worst case, I can hold on to the other resell.

Bigwig_rah, Ore wa Gundam!

Would you be interested in adding DLC as well? If not, I understand.

Check out the 00 Qan[T] video in my other post! *nudgenudgewinkwink*
I'll take the resell and I'm definitely in for all DLC. Totally pumped for an expanded Official mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blogcast ep.111

Psn

1. Awesomenauts Assemble (Ps4)
  2. Dead Nation Apocalypse Ed (Ps4)
  3. Growlanser: Heritage of War (Ps2 Classic)
  4. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (Vita)
  5. NASCAR '14
  6. Master Reboot
  7. South Park: The Stick of Truth

Diablo 3

Resale 12.00

1.Dormin

Phantom. 6.00

1. Reo 15x

2. MrRosales

can give up a 7 day pass to lower it by 5

One more and a host and we should be all set

Kinda interested in NASCAR '14 and I think it's only gonna be $50.

NASCAR '14

$16.66

1. rams81 (host)

--

$8.33

Looking this games

looking this games 

NHL 14 PS3

Fifa 13 PS3

BF4 PS4

The Last of Us

Gran Turismo 6
pleas PM.

looking this games 

NHL 14 PS3

Fifa 14 PS3

BF4 PS4

The Last of Us

Gran Turismo 6

if someone wants to make group 

Call of duty Ghost season pass group

Resell(ps4) $14.18
1. Htowngamer
Phantom(ps4) 2.50
1. Htowngamer

Resell(ps3) 14.16
Phantom(ps3) 2.50

I was wondering if someone could just take a second to clarify something about Gamesharing on the PS4 for me.

I see that on this website that slots are referred to as Resell and Phantom. On another trading site I use, they're referred to as Sellable and Non Sellable. So I've just got a few questions.

1) From what I've gathered, the "Sellable" slots can be resold after 6 months, is that correct?

2) I think I have a general understanding of the process (Never been in a gameshare though, considering it recently) but basically I sign in with the account created by the host, download the game to my PS4 and then I can play the game under my main profile on the system as long as that gameshare account still remains on my PS4 or can I delete that account once the download is complete?

Thanks in advance for taking time out to answer!

I was wondering if someone could just take a second to clarify something about Gamesharing on the PS4 for me.

I see that on this website that slots are referred to as Resell and Phantom. On another trading site I use, they're referred to as Sellable and Non Sellable. So I've just got a few questions.
1) From what I've gathered, the "Sellable" slots can be resold after 6 months, is that correct?

2) I think I have a general understanding of the process (Never been in a gameshare though, considering it recently) but basically I sign in with the account created by the host, download the game to my PS4 and then I can play the game under my main profile on the system as long as that gameshare account still remains on my PS4 or can I delete that account once the download is complete?

Thanks in advance for taking time out to answer!
The account needs to remain on the ps4 or you won't have access to it, and if you're a phantom share if you log back into it once it's deactivated then you can't use it anymore.

And I believe with the resells you just need to deactivate the account on your console so you don't bed to wait the 6 months.

FFS, everything about that pricing structure is just so wrong.

:shame:
I had this same shit posted on my pricing, how about instead of just saying that you help a fellow cag out and at least tell him the correct pricing?

Edit: if you add his up it comes to exactly $50. He just forgot to put each after the ps3 prices.

I had this same shit posted on my pricing, how about instead of just saying that you help a fellow cag out and at least tell him the correct pricing?

Edit: if you add his up it comes to exactly $50. He just forgot to put each after the ps3 prices.
The issue isn't wether it add's up to $50, it's the breakdown that's incorrect. He wants PS4 slots, so he reduced the cost for that platform. Also, FYI the division between resells/phantoms is that phantoms pay half of what resells do. The result of those two "mistakes" make this very bad pricing.

How about you ask for the correct pricing structure first, instead of posting it with ludicrous pricing? I'll link up to my post explaining the proper breakdown for $50 dual-platform:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?p=11518979

The issue isn't wether it add's up to $50, it's the breakdown that's incorrect. He wants PS4 slots, so he reduced the cost for that platform.

How about you ask for the correct pricing structure first, instead of posting it with ludicrous pricing? I'll link up to my post explaining the proper breakdown for $50 dual-platform:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?p=11518979
While your linked post seems indeed proper for a game split, I think the other posters different pricing was trying to account for the fact that, since the share was a season pass with only the first DLC currently released, the phantoms will actually be getting a lesser product than the resells. Thus they should pay less. Your linked suggestion wouldn't account for that.

But I'd agree that the original poster still has the problem that the PS4 shares (total) is less than the PS3 shares (total) when they should be split equally.

Good point hosty11, I overlooked the fact that some DLC is still forthcoming.

Exactly.
And if you look, yes the ps4 share totals equal less than the ps3 share totals because the ps4 shares are only split between 2 total and the ps3 has 4 total so it makes sense that EVERYONE pays an equal share.

The resells and phantoms get equal content on both ps4 and ps3. Neither console gets more than the other.

And if you look, yes the ps4 share totals equal less than the ps3 share totals because the ps4 shares are only split between 2 total and the ps3 has 4 total so it makes sense that EVERYONE pays an equal share.

The resells and phantoms get equal content on both ps4 and ps3. Neither console gets more than the other.
No, imo it doesn't make any sense what you're saying. If you get a normal PS4 only group the pricing for a $60 game is often structured this way: Resell - $35(58%) and Phantom - $25(42%) against R - $20(33%)/ P -$10(17%) on PS3, right?

So in the end, because PS4 have only have 2 activations instead of 4 of PS3's, PS4 shares will always be more expensive than PS3 ones.

If we do like you said for groups with mixed PS3/Ps4 versions, PS4 shares will get a LOT more discount than PS3's. so it's unfair with PS3 users.

In this case i totally agree w/ ₮ℹℊ€®, on groups where you have both PS3 and PS4 versions, PS3/PS4 shares should be equally splitted, making all members able to get a similar/reasonable discount for gamesharing on a larger group.

No, imo it doesn't make any sense what you're saying. If you get a normal PS4 only group the pricing for a $60 game is often structured this way: Resell - $35(58%) and Phantom - $25(42%) against R - $20(33%)/ P -$10(17%) on PS3, right?
So in the end, because PS4 have only have 2 activations instead of 4 of PS3's, PS4 shares will always be more expensive than PS3 ones.

If we do like you said for groups with mixed PS3/Ps4 versions, PS4 shares will get a LOT more discount than PS3's. so it's unfair with PS3 users.
In this case i totally agree w/ ₮ℹℊ€®, on groups where you have both PS3 and PS4 versions, PS3/PS4 shares should be equally splitted, making all members able to get a similar/reasonable discount for gamesharing on a larger group.
I was going to type out a large explanation but instead I'll just say I figured since they all get the same content I figured the pricing should all be the same. Aside from the phantoms that is.

You also have to take into account that only 1 pack has dropped so the phantoms only get 1 pack out of 4. If they were all out it would be different I think as paying $8 for one pack isn't that big of a discount as paying $17 for 4.

Looking for AC: Liberation timeshare.

Selling: Offer if price not listed.

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry Standalone (PS3 sellable) $5

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass (non-sell) $3.33

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Premiere Club (EU) (non-sell)

Batman: Arkham City (non-sell)

Frogger Returns (EU/JP) (non-sell/timeshare)

Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme (non-sell/timeshare)
DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions (non-sell/timeshare)

Resident Evil 4 (non-sell/timeshare)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back