ps3(phantom)

-----------------------------------------------------

South Park : Stick of Truth (fulfilled) - P4G

Dark Souls 2 : Best game ever

ps4(phantom)

-----------------------------------------------------

Infamous: Second Son (fulfilled)  - fmills15

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zero (fulfilled)  - Raiborg

If anyone wants to grab the Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype + Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer Bundle while it is $5.99 on sale I would be down for a resell.  I would also be willing to get the Last Chapter DLC with it.

PS:  Still looking for a timeshare of Aquapazza.

if any one going to create a group for The walking dead season 2 then i have a code for sale for . Gone .

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to start a Game Share for Strider, FEZ, 2 other games. Still thinking about what other games. It would be nice if someone was down to start this that has a PSN+ account (as it would be cheaper).

Who's interested so far?

PS3

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to start a Game Share for Strider, FEZ, and 2 other games. Still thinking about what other games. It would be nice if someone was down to start this that has a PSN+ account (as it would be cheaper).

Who's interested so far?
if u would get rid of strider and add in towerfall, luftrausers with fez then i would be in for a phantom

[quote name="akbeast17" post="11582857" timestamp="1393995779"]Infamous second son ps4
Resell: akbeast17 $35
Phantom : Banx$25[/quote]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows trophy list has been posted it has platinum im really curious fyi sorry pravado im willing to give some games a chance like castlevania series so i apologize for my stupidity 

i have a feeling that bogydogy don't read but need to stop posting same stuff for every 45 mins

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational & Testament Of Sherlock Holmes (non-sell) - $5

Far Cry Classic, Crysis, Crysis 3 + Lost Island DLC - $10 (sellable) $10

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $8
Mortal Kombat: $4
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $4
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Here are some confirmed day 1 digital games on the NA PSN Store-w their file size-available for pre-order on the PSN Store:

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles 9.2 GB
South Park Stick of Truth 5.8 GB
Dark Souls II 5.8 GB

Selling
(PS3 phantoms)
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Family Game Night, Greg Hasting Paintball 2, Battle LA - 5 $
Time and Eternity - 3 $
Of Orcs and Men 3 - 3 $
Minecraft - 3 $
The LEGO Movie Videogame - 8 $
XCOM: The Bureau + DLC - 5 $
Ridge Racer Unbounded - 3 $
Top Spin 4 - 4 $
Thief - 10 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Gran Turismo 6 - 6.5 $
Remember Me - 4 $

Buy any phantom and get a free phantom slot of God Mode
PM jlazenby1 about the Top Spin 4 Phantom. He was looking for it a while back and I wouldn't mind playing some matches against him.

Anyyyoooooone? :razz:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 ($45)
Resell ($15)
-------------------
Phantom ($7.50)
1. Deidara
2. kvntwvlf

Was also thinking about an Earth Defense Force 2025 group, but that might be even harder to fill than Lords of Shadow 2 at this point. :p
@Deidara - How much are you looking for the resells of this group. I might be interested in both resells depending on the price.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows trophy list has been posted it has platinum im really curious fyi sorry pravado im willing to give some games a chance like castlevania series so i apologize for my stupidity

i have a feeling that bogydogy don't read but need to stop posting same stuff for every 45 mins
I can't wait for the movie! First Megan Fox in transformers, now TMNT.. Loving it!

I actually want to Platinum South Park. I can't find any trophy guides out yet. Just lists. And there are a few that are very missable in the game.

Anyone find a guide yet?

I actually want to Platinum South Park. I can't find any trophy guides out yet. Just lists. And there are a few that are very missable in the game.

Anyone find a guide yet?
The game is pretty popular. A staff member at .org already platinumed the game and he has written a few guides in the past so I would assume he'll have a guide up in the next few days.

Battlefield 4 (PS3+PS4) 48$+10$ (upgrade)

PS4:

R (16$): EstonianBeast

-----

P (12$): EstonianBeast

PS3:

R (10$):

R (10$):

-----

P (5$):

P (5$):

Can't host!

Looking for this games

Fifa14 PS3
Fifa 14 PS4
Battlefield 4   PS4
COD: Ghost PS4

Phantom versions would be more appreciated. PM please 

Battlefield 4 (PS3+PS4) 48$+10$ (upgrade)

PS4:
R (16$):
-----
P (12$): bogydogy

PS3:
R (10$):
R (10$):
-----
P (5$):
P (5$):

Here are some confirmed day 1 digital games on the NA PSN Store-w their file size-available for pre-order on the PSN Store:

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles 9.2 GB
South Park Stick of Truth 5.8 GB
Dark Souls II 5.8 GB
Do these games have some sort of "pre-load"(like in Steam)? :p

Looking for:

CoD Ghosts (PS4) phantom

NBA2k14 (PS4) phantom

Trine 2 (PS3) resell/phantom/timeshare
Walking Dead Season2 Ep.2. (PS3) resell/phantom/timeshare

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done