CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, there's some cheap stuff on the EU store (at least in Sweden) like Rayman 3, Beyond Good and Evil, Scott Pilgrim and Flashback for like $5 each, and some other interesting stuff. Don't know if anyone's said this before, but thought that I would tell you, just in case (maybe I'm the only one who thinks that's cheap, but hey, I live in Sweden, and that's pretty damned cheap compared to our regular prices)

ThEliteOne spent months trying to get a group together, Boosted joined with little to no interest in your place and I paid $6.67 for a temporary phantom. Thanks, haha.
Yeah lol... and I literally had the DLC for about a day, and then I sold it to someone else who was interested in it. So I wont be timesharing it Pravado, Sorry.

Hmm, there's some cheap stuff on the EU store (at least in Sweden) like Rayman 3, Beyond Good and Evil, Scott Pilgrim and Flashback for like $5 each, and some other interesting stuff. Don't know if anyone's said this before, but thought that I would tell you, just in case (maybe I'm the only one who thinks that's cheap, but hey, I live in Sweden, and that's pretty damned cheap compared to our regular prices)
I've got a £5 PSN code if anyone is interested

Last edited by a moderator:
who did you sell it to
Just searched through my messages to try to find out who it was (I dont think it was a regular around here, and it was a few months back and I cant remember the name) but the message isnt there. I have the messages from Trophy DLC from when we made the share, but no message from like the next day when I sold it.

All I can remember is that the name started with an S...but that isnt going to much help I dont think.

Just searched through my messages to try to find out who it was (I dont think it was a regular around here, and it was a few months back and I cant remember the name) but the message isnt there. I have the messages from Trophy DLC from when we made the share, but no message from like the next day when I sold it.

All I can remember is that the name started with an S...but that isnt going to much help I dont think.
Let's see, I think I might remember..Swim? Swammi? Slippy? Slappy? Swenson? Swanson?

Samsonite! I was way off! I knew it started with an S, though.

And for my hat trick, I will see if anyone has a South Park Stick of Truth phantom up for grabs. I can pay right away, just shoot me a PM.

welp

guess ill just have to avoid the dlc on this one then

Hey guys, are there ANY good rts-games or maybe turn based strategy games out on psn? Except xcom?

And are Carnivores HD any good? Looked it up and it looks way better than the mini that I've got for my psp.
For psp there's FF tactics and Valkyria Chronicles 2, but I recommend the original Valkyria Chronicles for PS3, one of my favorites and probably around $10 by now, but not on psn:(. Check out some reviews.

PS3, sorry for not being clear
I want to pre-order to get Peace Walker free. Wanna start a group?

MGS5:Ground Zeroes (pre-order: comes w/ Peace Walker HD)

Resell - $6.67

1. mark77

Phantoms - $3.33

*can't host

----------------------

Need for Speed Most Wanted + Hot Pursuit + The Run (On Sale)
$5.00
1. Emoney244
2. mark77
$2.50
1. kanamit

Bumping this group, c'mon guys 3 games for $2.5, let's fill this =)

--------------

For last, anyone has 7 day trial codes for sell? I may start a group for Fez plus Vessel on next days, i want Plus price tough so i'm looking for some of these codes.

Resell - $6.67

1. mark77

Phantoms - $3.33

*can't host

----------------------

$5.00
1. Emoney244
2. mark77
$2.50
1. kanamit

--------------

For last, anyone has 7 day trial codes for sell? I may start a group for Fez plus Vessel on next days, i want Plus price tough so i'm looking for some of these codes.
I'll def. take a non-sell for MGS

For psp there's FF tactics and Valkyria Chronicles 2, but I recommend the original Valkyria Chronicles for PS3, one of my favorites and probably around $10 by now, but not on psn:(. Check out some reviews.
I meant for Ps3, I don't play a lot on my psp nowadays, but maybe I should play some FF Tactics on it, I love that game :)
I've actually tried Valkyria Chronicles once, it was much better than I expected, it's kinda hard to come by where I live though, I think I saw it for $100 a while ago, but that's the price for a new released game so I thought it was a little to much. A friend got it for about $50 somewhere, getting it for $10 would be really awesome though, importing it may be an option.

Does anyone know how to stop automatic funding on a Japanese account? Thought I turned that off, but recently took out some money apparently for some damn unwanted PS+ renewal. Got eeet

As a side note, does anyone wanna split up the Dragon-Dragoon 3 DLC that is being released every week this whole month? Two's DLC is free till the 13th.

Resell - $6.67

1. mark77

Phantoms - $3.33

*can't host

----------------------

$5.00
1. Emoney244
2. mark77
$2.50
1. kanamit

--------------

how big are they? ( need for speeds )

Resell - $6.67

1. mark77

Phantoms - $3.33

*can't host

----------------------

$5.00
1. Emoney244
2. mark77
$2.50
1. kanamit

--------------

i wish id take nfs group thats what ive been waiting to make a group like that.. no funds tho... guess ill look up for boost partner for nfs rivals on other site

Resell - $6.67

1. mark77

2. StarShadow

Phantoms - $3.33

3. Munny1212

Rpg was fast lol

Wow, The Run is big, i didn't imagine that.
I am down for the resell slot. I want that Peace Walker as well.

Also, still looking for Strider.

I meant for Ps3, I don't play a lot on my psp nowadays, but maybe I should play some FF Tactics on it, I love that game :)
I've actually tried Valkyria Chronicles once, it was much better than I expected, it's kinda hard to come by where I live though, I think I saw it for $100 a while ago, but that's the price for a new released game so I thought it was a little to much. A friend got it for about $50 somewhere, getting it for $10 would be really awesome though, importing it may be an option.
I remember the time where I searched Vancouver to no avail. I had to go down to Washington to find a copy. Literally drove down there as soon as I confirmed they had stock. Best $20 of my life. Valkyria Chronicles was the sole reason I bought a PS3 over a 360.

Mark, you still need a phantom on the NFS group? If so I will take it.

Also, anyone have a timeshare on TWD Episode 2? Just need a day or two.

Hey every one.

I saw this on the front page of CAG and thought to share it with every one. I followed the instructions and got a free $5 PSN code for about five minutes of work.

Link.

Enjoy!

If anyone is interested in any of the following, please send me a PM:

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC)

Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies

Group 3: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1, and Sonic Adventure + DX

Group 4: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller

Hey every one.

I saw this on the front page of CAG and thought to share it with every one. I followed the instructions and got a free $5 PSN code for about five minutes of work.

Link.

Enjoy!
It does work everyone! Free $5 for all!

You can create multiple accounts and get more $5 cards but there out of stock now, fuk!

It does work everyone! Free $5 for all!

You can create multiple accounts and get more $5 cards but there out of stock now, fuk!
You can still add the $5 PSN code to the cart. However, as snakeybro, has stated, the codes are out of stock. I was at checking out and it told me to remove the $5 PSN code from the cart.

You can still add the $5 PSN code to the cart. However, as snakeybro, has stated, the codes are out of stock. I was at checking out and it told me to remove the $5 PSN code from the cart.
You can get a $10 psn card for only 5 dollars with the 500 points u get from those simple games! $5 for 15 or 10 in psn aint bad!

I see alot of PS3 Ground Zero groups is there anyone looking for a PS4 group? I'd be interested in either slot depending on the size

This was probably answered in the last 6 pages, but the Bullestorm Online pass wasn't even an online pass. I think it just gave you a boost to like level 5 and some extra coop missions.

Anyone wanna make a group for Tales of Symphonia collection?

I can buy the game or someone more well known can, if it is more comfortable for everyone.

Not sure about the way prices go but I think this is how it works...

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles ($39.99)

Resell: $13

- Shigumas

-

Phantom $7

-

-

Mark, you still need a phantom on the NFS group? If so I will take it.
Sure, you're in.

$5.00
1. Emoney244
2. mark77
$2.50
1. kanamit
2.Jaskull

I'll go in if someone is still looking for a Ground Zeroes share on PS4
wpress was looking for a PS4 share either. PM him.

-------------

Resell - $6.67
1. mark77
2. StarShadow
Phantoms - $3.33
3. Munny1212
4. gmoney1234567890

Group is complete guys! HyeVltg3 will host this, ok? Probably he'll send a PM later.

Rambo (eu share) (out now) 30 pounds-

If Rambo is coming to us psn this upcoming week then we'll go for that instead of eu.

r-

2.emoney

---------

p-

1.snakey

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back