CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the library, just rent it from there. pretty sure there are two shares available so you could keep it for longer than usual. although i'm guessing it's not for you since i remember playing with you not that long ago?

Last edited by a moderator:
Da Drop

PS4

Towerfall

Putty Squad

PS3

Atelier Escha & Logy

Dark Souls II

Vessel

VITA

Fort Defense North Menace

1 resell needed for Rambo!

I'll be in on that (rather a phantom but will take any slot) if you wanna start a listing.
I'm more interested in an older share because I know it was offered for $15 a few months ago and is now back up to $60. Maybe once it drops to $40 it would be worth starting a new NHL 14 group.

i keep seeing an influx of people asking for a game the day before it comes out. you guys *really* have to stop waiting until the day before to join groups. if you know you want the game, just join a group in advance. you won't have to pay until the day before the game comes out anyway.

also, whoever was asking for south park phantoms, it will be very hard to find any now without starting a new group. reason is obviously that the resells are going to want to play the game as soon as possible, nobody would be sitting on an account with a phantom slot open

the only ways i see you getting a phantom of a new game a few days later is

1) making a new group

2) a phantom backed out, and the resells didn't mind waiting to deactivate until they could get another phantom

3) the account was funded before someone backed out, and the game was purchased. at this point it's up to the host if they want to take the loss or not

however last minute buyers would have bought up all those phantoms already in those situations since it's been almost a week since south park came out. at this point all you're gonna get is a resell without starting a new group

Well, since there's so many who wants Dark Souls 2 I'll start a group then, I can't host though!

Dark Souls 2

Resell $20

2.Bertyo

Phantom $10

1.Mr_Chrillwis
2.Snakey

i guess i'll join in. I did like the first one a bit so what the hell
Sweet, I loved the first one, when I actually dared to play it (had it for a year until I tried it out) lol, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, sure, I died a lot, but I never felt that it was the games fault in being unfair, just my own fault. And there's soooo much to do too, haven't finished it yet though, got the tomb of the giants left and I have yet to get a light source, and now the second comes out tomorrow so I'll play the rest later. Haven't finished Demon Souls yet either, but I got so damned pissed while playing that :p

Sweet, I loved the first one, when I actually dared to play it (had it for a year until I tried it out) lol, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, sure, I died a lot, but I never felt that it was the games fault in being unfair, just my own fault. And there's soooo much to do too, haven't finished it yet though, got the tomb of the giants left and I have yet to get a light source, and now the second comes out tomorrow so I'll play the rest later. Haven't finished Demon Souls yet either, but I got so damned pissed while playing that :p
Haha, yea did the exact same thing, I have Dark Souls on Disc, bought it near launch and I've only played like 1-2hrs in (and thats mostly me wandering around figuring out which way i SHOULD be going, only beat the 1st boss)

I Platniumed Demon Souls and on the buzz of it I bought Dark Souls, but have yet to pick up and play it again.

annnd I'm in a DS2 group. I really wish Dark Souls was more co-op friendly, but I can understand what they went for, buuuut still kind of annoying when you cant really pick who you play with.

Haha, yea did the exact same thing, I have Dark Souls on Disc, bought it near launch and I've only played like 1-2hrs in (and thats mostly me wandering around figuring out which way i SHOULD be going, only beat the 1st boss)

I Platniumed Demon Souls and on the buzz of it I bought Dark Souls, but have yet to pick up and play it again.

annnd I'm in a DS2 group. I really wish Dark Souls was more co-op friendly, but I can understand what they went for, buuuut still kind of annoying when you cant really pick who you play with.
this info might be useful

Place the White Sign Soapstone and wait 10 Seconds and ask your friend if he can see it. If he says no, place it again at the same place and wait another 10 seconds. Repeat until your friend summons you. Placing the sign after 10 seconds changes the server the sign is on. If done correctly, this method will reduce the summoning time for a specific summon to 5-10 minutes.

If either player has a poor internet connection it may be necessary to wait longer than 10 seconds; sometimes as much as 90 seconds. If the host sees a summon sign but when they activate it the phantom does not receive a summons it may because the host has seen an old summon sign that has been replaced before they saw it. This can be checked by replacing your summon sign in slightly different places each time. If this is occurring increase the time you wait between placing your summon signs.
Notes:

• Be sure the host is within 10+10% of the phantom's soul level.
  • The Red Sign Soapstone has different summoning level restrictions from the White Sign Soapstone. In order to summon someone using a Red Sign Soapstone, the level of the host must be higher than the phantom's soul level minus 10%.
  • In order to see summoning signs in New Londo, the host MUST have lowered the water first.

dark souls isn't too bad after the latest patch they put out. you get a lot more souls for everything now. you can just sort of rush through areas, farm specific enemies, and then find the best items to breeze through the game, but it's still somewhat challenging. don't even get me started on ornstein vs smough pre-patch trying to get ornstein's armor

I bought Dark Souls because my ex girlfriend wanted to see me play it, "I want to see you die!" she said when I told her about it. I beat the Taurus Demon (I believe he's called that anyway) and damn, I thought he was tough, after that I stopped playing and didn't pick it back up until last month I think (with a new character) and I love it. I bought Demon Souls after Dark Souls, but I got so mad at the mines, haha.
But as you said, being able to play with friends would be great, I really hope you're able to do it more easily in Dark Souls 2, I've heard something about voice chat too, but I don't know if it's in, would be great though.

What Pravado said is kinda useful, if its like that in DkS 2 at least, didn't know that Dks 1 had been made "easier", and damn, Was Ornstein & Smaugh (don't know how to spell the names) harder before?!

Watching a let's play of DkS 2 (just gonna watch the begging though, don't want to spoil what I don't know) and don't want to spoil anything for you guys, but it seems that there's a lot more music though, the first one had music but I got so immersed that I never thought about the music when it actually played, this seems to have music playing more often.

ps4 launched in november, march is not near the launch window lol. it doesn't look rushed imo, and from what reviewers are hinting at, it's gonna be great
Launch window is generally considered the first 6 months or so after a console launches. Looking at lunch window games, iNfamous is included. Doesn't seemed rush to me either, can't wait for it.

Dark Souls 2- unlocks 3 am(est)  

anyone got BF4 for ps4? (I'm bogydogy's twin brother lol)

Im bummed about Titanfall not being on ps4 so i need the next best thing lol.

Looking for a phantom of Dark Souls 2, or a phantom/resell of NBA2K14 (PS3) and Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires (PS3)

Include me in any group that has any of those, or pm me with any resells for the latter two.

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $8
Mortal Kombat: $4
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $4
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

PlayStation Plus: Lone Survivor: Director’s Cut Free for Members

Lone-SurvivorPP-483x297.jpg

Discounts +

1. Ethan: Meteor Hunter     $8.54     
  2. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 And Season Pass Bundle     $53.99     
  3. Call Of Duty: Black Ops Complete Bundle     $67.49     
  4. Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Bundle     $17.99     
  5. Call Of Duty: Black Ops II With Revolution Map Pack     $35.99     
  6. Call Of Duty: Black Ops With First Strike     $31.49     
  7. Call Of Duty: BO1+DLC1 With BO2+DLC1     $62.99     
  8. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 With Stimulus Package     $17.99     
  9. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 With DLC Collection 1     $62.99     
  10. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 With DLC Collection 1     $26.99     
  11. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Game Bundle: MW1+MW2+MW3     $58.49     
  12. Towerfall Ascension     $11.99
  13. Vessel     $7.99

PlayStation Plus: Lone Survivor: Director’s Cut Free for Members

Lone-SurvivorPP-483x297.jpg

Discounts +

1. Ethan: Meteor Hunter $8.54
  2. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 And Season Pass Bundle $53.99
  3. Call Of Duty: Black Ops Complete Bundle $67.49
  4. Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Bundle $17.99
  5. Call Of Duty: Black Ops II With Revolution Map Pack $35.99
  6. Call Of Duty: Black Ops With First Strike $31.49
  7. Call Of Duty: BO1+DLC1 With BO2+DLC1 $62.99
  8. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 With Stimulus Package $17.99
  9. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 With DLC Collection 1 $62.99
  10. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 With DLC Collection 1 $26.99
  11. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Game Bundle: MW1+MW2+MW3 $58.49
  12. Towerfall Ascension $11.99
  13. Vessel $7.99
next week gonna be the week!

anyone wanna share Vessel and Towerfall?

Didn't see anyone post they wanted the 2nd resell, or pm. Yanksfan may have a resell as well not sure if he got one. Take his slot first, then mine. Been looking for a resell since yesterday.

Dark Souls II [Trusted CAGs with feedback only]

$20
1. v4oldboy

$10
1.Rosterking
2.mythus

Also with the way this thread moves please send a pm when you take a slot, quoting and adding so others know its taken is fine. But the host might not see every post in this thread.

Looking for a Dark Souls 2 resell for a buddy. Already have an account with $20 preloaded on it so would have to host. PM me.

edit: Found a group. Don't PM me anymore.

Didn't see anyone post they wanted the 2nd resell, or pm. Yanksfan may have a resell as well not sure if he got one. Take his slot first, then mine. Been looking for a resell since yesterday.

Dark Souls II [Trusted CAGs with feedback only]

$20
1. v4oldboy
2. iqubal

$10
1.Rosterking
2.mythus

Also with the way this thread moves please send a pm when you take a slot, quoting and adding so others know its taken is fine. But the host might not see every post in this thread.
my bro wants a slot so I'll get for him. thanks!

I have 2 phantoms available for Infamous : Second Son

Phantom ($25.00)

1. Iqubal

Still looking for an infamous Second Son (ps4) phantom gameshare. Can't host unfortunately!

I have 1 phantom available for Dark Souls 2. Must be able to pay immediately.

So, many want to play Dark Souls 2 completely blind, and people tend to get mad for even the smallest things, hence the spoiler tag. So don't read if you don't want anything spoiled whatsoever!

So it seems that in Dark Souls 2 we're going to be able to select one of ten different gods, I don't know if you could change the god you've chosen or whatever. The gods seems to make it easier to find each other for people who want to play together, if two chose the same god it'll be more likely to find each others summon sign or something like that (don't know if I got that completely right). I saw on GameFaqs that they're planning to choose a specific god so they're able to play with other on GFaqs more easily, I thought that it would be awesome if we on CAG would do something similar if we want to play with others from CAG, mainly from this thread I suppose, so what god are you guys going with?

Hey everyone, its been a while since i checked out the thread, so I may have missed this point if it was clarified.

For the PS4, are they only doing 1 resell and 1 phantom?

I know that before they were also taking into account some sort of "locked phantom" that didn't allow you to get trophies or something like that, thus producing the following break down:

1 - resell

1 - phantom 

1- locked phantom

Is this still a possiblity? If so, then why aren't more groups broken up like this.

Also, the instructions for gamesharing have never been updated in the first post for ps4. Someone with a good grasp on how its done should update it, just my 2 cents.

Hey everyone, its been a while since i checked out the thread, so I may have missed this point if it was clarified.

For the PS4, are they only doing 1 resell and 1 phantom?

I know that before they were also taking into account some sort of "locked phantom" that didn't allow you to get trophies or something like that, thus producing the following break down:

1 - resell

1 - phantom

1- locked phantom

Is this still a possiblity? If so, then why aren't more groups broken up like this.

Also, the instructions for gamesharing have never been updated in the first post for ps4. Someone with a good grasp on how its done should update it, just my 2 cents.
Locked phantoms only allow you to play the game on the account you bought it on and you don't get trophies. No one here I've seen likes that

Locked phantoms only allow you to play the game on the account you bought it on and you don't get trophies. No one here I've seen likes that
So in other words you have have to always choose that account on your ps4 in order to play that game? What if you choose another user, like your main, can you go back to that other user to play the game, or isn't it allowed because I know that the ps4 likes to connect to psn all the time?

Dark Souls 2 group:

Resells - $20

1. StarShadow

2. ZombiesLover

Phantoms - $10

1. ZombiesLover

2. ZombiesLover

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back