CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in other words you have have to always choose that account on your ps4 in order to play that game?

Yes

What if you choose another user, like your main, can you go back to that other user to play the game, or isn't it allowed because I know that the ps4 likes to connect to psn all the time?

No clue, I never used a locked phantom. No one really talks about it here, so I haven't picked up on it either. It's just no one here is going to really grab the spot because they can't play it on their profile.
If any more input, feel obliged to P.M me so we don't occupy this thread.

Battlefield 4 (PS3+PS4) 60$+10$ (upgrade)

There's an opening in the group, if ur interested PM!
PS4:
R (21$): EstonianBeast
-----
P (14$): BogyDogy

PS3:
R (12$): EstonianBeast
R (12$): 
-----
P (5.50$): kaironsarri
P (5.50$): Sentai_Hero_Red

If any more input, feel obliged to P.M me so we don't occupy this thread.
Thank you for your help.

Myself I dont care if I can't play the game in my profile, I just want to play the game, especially if there's no multiplayer. So maybethat would be perfect for me.

If that's the case then I'm interested in a locked phantom for Infamous Second Son.

If anyone can offer this please PM me.

Here's the up to date list on the Ass Creed Liberation free share:

1. Menewbe (Passed once)

2. SnowVixen (Currently out)

3, cobolatrix (Asked to be bumped two down the list)

4. jlazenby1

5. Usuyami

6. Trueblade

Completed:

1. Pravado

2. Y2JD

3. Emoney244

4. Albani310

Not adding new people, just posting the status in case people are wondering where we currently are.

Need one more resell slot filled. Add yourself if you're interested.

FF X/X2

Resell $13.33

1 Gamer4life88 (Host)

------------

Phantom $6.67

1 Iv30Shaymin

2 Half Life

i bet no one would do a group with all final fantasy games (X, X-2, XIII-2, XIII-3) also why isnt there original X and X-2 on PS2 Classics and XII as well.. I wonder if XIII is ever coming to PSN since 2 and 3 is on there im guessing never..

in my opinion rocksteady is making a mistake leaving PS3 out for finale Batman.. i mean all their games are on PS3 (excluding handhelds) unless they port whole previous games to PS4.. 

I thought of something regarding psone games.. im sorry if i missed out what got to be remastered.. i never seen any psone games. to be remastered or hd collection (not mgs 1..they did nothing with it) only ps2 psp and vita so far..

now i have need for speed rivals resell slot for sale or trade..

fuck, I'm really close with my PS4 money and I wanted to know if someone could PLEASE fill me in on the locked phanty status? I understand the concept, but that one CAGer awhile ago mentioned a glitch that allowed you to play and earn the trophies from the locked phanty on his main profile. Can someone please PM me on the matter? Or if he/she was told to keep quiet about it I understand.

fuck, I'm really close with my PS4 money and I wanted to know if someone could PLEASE fill me in on the locked phanty status? I understand the concept, but that one CAGer awhile ago mentioned a glitch that allowed you to play and earn the trophies from the locked phanty on his main profile. Can someone please PM me on the matter? Or if he/she was told to keep quiet about it I understand.
Wondering the same thing, I mean if someone were to do a HDD copy from one to another wouldn't it just play?

Hey everyone, its been a while since i checked out the thread, so I may have missed this point if it was clarified.

For the PS4, are they only doing 1 resell and 1 phantom?

I know that before they were also taking into account some sort of "locked phantom" that didn't allow you to get trophies or something like that, thus producing the following break down:

1 - resell

1 - phantom

1- locked phantom

Is this still a possiblity? If so, then why aren't more groups broken up like this.

Also, the instructions for gamesharing have never been updated in the first post for ps4. Someone with a good grasp on how its done should update it, just my 2 cents.
I remember this structure before, but now its 1 resell 1 phantom.

I bought Dark Souls because my ex girlfriend wanted to see me play it, "I want to see you die!" she said when I told her about it. I beat the Taurus Demon (I believe he's called that anyway) and damn, I thought he was tough, after that I stopped playing and didn't pick it back up until last month I think (with a new character) and I love it. I bought Demon Souls after Dark Souls, but I got so mad at the mines, haha.
But as you said, being able to play with friends would be great, I really hope you're able to do it more easily in Dark Souls 2, I've heard something about voice chat too, but I don't know if it's in, would be great though.

What Pravado said is kinda useful, if its like that in DkS 2 at least, didn't know that Dks 1 had been made "easier", and damn, Was Ornstein & Smaugh (don't know how to spell the names) harder before?!
I really meant about communication, and if your input about DkS 2 having Voice Chat, that would be epic, I remember DkS 1 didnt have it because the Devs didnt want to people annoyed by voicechat...which I could understand, IF THERE WAS TEXT-Chat. DkS 2 better have Voice chat. using gestures is fun and all but when you do play with a friend I'd rather talk to him/her than wave...bow...cheer ... ugh

I've got a Dead Island resell for sale, not sure if its GOTY though
Do you have the login info, just check online, go to Media and it will say GOTY or not.

Still how much?

See some people asking for DS2 share. Want to try and fill a quick group? Refraxion and Munny? I'm ready to pay now if we get a group.

R-munny1212
R

P-refraxion
P-smtipple

dark souls 2

(each pays 30$  on a new usa ps3 account)

what are safe steps to do this with strangers??!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Might be difficult to do such if you do not have a vouch (especially here on CAG),

and with you hosting as well. 

Get a reputed vet to vouch for you, and providing your PSN ID would be ideal as well.

EDIT: Lol, the guy hid his post...

it's 3:11am, ds2 should have been up 10 minutes ago. comeon sony, why we gotta wait every single time a new game comes out... every time i try to hit "download" my ps3 freezes

i hope they figure out a way to let you download the game before release date, but it won't work until sony turns on the "on switch" - but don't think thatll ever happen bc hackers would find a way around it

it's 3:11am, ds2 should have been up 10 minutes ago. comeon sony, why we gotta wait every single time a new game comes out... every time i try to hit "download" my ps3 freezes

i hope they figure out a way to let you download the game before release date, but it won't work until sony turns on the "on switch" - but don't think thatll ever happen bc hackers would find a way around it
I dont think it would be very hard at all.

Hackers dont find ways to turn demos into full games, even though alot of "demos" are actually the entire game but locked after a certain point, and when you buy the game you get a 100kb "Unlock key" which im sure youve seen before.

So, it would work just the same and my money would be on that Sony DOES implement in the future... Just make the full game download and lock it likes its a demo... (or lock the game entirely from even starting) and then the day of release they just put in an unlock key and bam the game is ready to go. If they want to really push the digital age (like they are trying hard to do) they will pretty much have to start doing something like this, or many hardcore gamers who want a game day 1 at 12:01 am wont catch on so easily.

Hackers dont find ways to turn demos into full games, even though alot of "demos" are actually the entire game but locked after a certain point, and when you buy the game you get a 100kb "Unlock key" which im sure youve seen before.

So, it would work just the same and my money would be on that Sony DOES implement in the future... Just make the full game download and lock it likes its a demo... (or lock the game entirely from even starting) and then the day of release they just put in an unlock key and bam the game is ready to go. If they want to really push the digital age (like they are trying hard to do) they will pretty much have to start doing something like this, or many hardcore gamers who want a game day 1 at 12:01 am wont catch on so easily.
I think a reason they avoid it is because of spoilers.

When Europe pre-loaded The Last of Us when Sony gave the pre-load option by accident, Hackers found a way to see the name of all levels/cutscenes/trophies and find out major spoilers and spread them. Or something like that.

But then again, developers with story heavy games can avoid giving the option of pre-loads while I see no reason a game like DS2 shouldn't have a pre-load option as there isn't much to spoil.

3:27am and there has been some progress on the store. The option to download the dynamic theme is gone but there's no bloody download button for the game.

I'm able to download Dark Souls 2 now, seems that it'll take a while, it downloads really slowly, I guess it's because many are downloading right now since downloading 5gb usually take around an hour for me :/

Hello Fellow CAGers' I didn't know that Dark Souls 2 was going to be released on the PSN store. I would love to have a phantom slot. Please PM me if you have any openings in your group.

Thank you guys for being such an awesome community!

while that unlock key idea is great, don't forget about gta v's recent debacle.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/25/gta-5-sony-apologises-for-file-leak-rockstar-deeply-disappointed/

hackers were able to somehow pull the game data from the download version. this is the sole reason i don't think we'll ever see preloads again unless its a few hours before

its usually a half hour after sony says it'll be up, so sony should just start doing whatever they do to have it be accessable a half hour earlier. i highly doubt anyone's gonna get on their case if it turns out the game is available for everyone a few minutes before midnight since they won't be able to play it until it's done downloading which would be past midnight anyway

Soo, whats the easiest class and weapons for a Dark Souls semi-noob like me?

Dark Souls 2 is out! 5 gb

Vessel(ps3) ($10)

r-

------

p-

2.snakey

Towerfall Ascension(PS4)($15)

r-

-------

p-

1.snakey

anyone got bf4 premium for ps4?

Wondering the same thing, I mean if someone were to do a HDD copy from one to another wouldn't it just play?
This situation was possible with 1 known game. (FIFA 14) but it has yet to be shown as possible with any other games. I have personally tried it with a few PS4 gameshares any it didn't work on them but I haven't tried it on any other sports games. Maybe that is the only thing it works on but there is no confirmation of that.

There's an opening in the group, if ur interested PM! Everyone has paid, so we're waiting for the last guy to fill the spot.
PS4:
-----

PS3:
R (12$): 
-----

Soo, whats the easiest class and weapons for a Dark Souls semi-noob like me?
The explorer seems pretty nice, thinking about either that class or Warrior (strength and dexterity) or maybe Bandit (dexterity) since I think I'm going for a dex build as I did in Dark Souls, it was really fun (probably gonna go with Mage next playthrough since we're finally able to respec our levels/points) A good early weapon in Dark Souls was the Uchigatana, great weapon through the whole game, I think it's in DkS2 but maybe not as good? Thinking of playing with more than just one weapon this time though.

Holy hell, I'm getting so fucking mad right now, the game have downloaded 62% in three hours! It should have been downloaded for like two hours ago...why won't my connection work normally when I'm so damned eager to play?! And now it's slower than ever :'(
I'm feeling bad for the resells.

There's an opening in the group, if ur interested PM! Everyone has paid, so we're waiting for the last guy to fill the spot.
PS4:
-----

PS3:
R (12$):
-----
u guys wanna form a bf4 premium group?

u guys wanna form a bf4 premium group?
I most definitely do. Lets see what rest of the group thinks.

--EDIT-- yohsh has that last slot. Sorry bro.

PS4:
-----

PS3:
R (12$): yohsh
-----

Status