Chrono cross (ps1 classic)
Black Ops 2 season pass
Walking dead season 1 pass
The wolf among us season pass
Various games from ps+
Ps+ running until December 2014

Please Pm me and please have at least a little bit of rep around here :p

Still no FFX/X-2???
Apparently theres no Pre-Order per se, people are saying that it should just appear in the PSN update when it releases (March 18th)

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Sellable $20
-OblivionIchigo
-HyeVltg3

Phantom $10
-OblivionIchigo
-GoreObsessed

Just one spot needed.
I think I'll take the last spot =D
My previous grou (no idea where it is) poofed so I'll join
Do you guys mind if I host?
Accidentally funded an account with $20 PP and now its just sitting there.

Nvm, found my group

Last edited by a moderator:
 Guys I already read the FAQ and everything but don't really understand how to phantom share, already sent the PM to bastiartadi but yet with no reply.

Anyway I'm interested in getting J-stars Victory Vs. I already have some friends interested on the game and would like to phantom share with them, I have already gameshared but if I understand correctly phantom sharing can get 4 users instead of the regular 2 to get the games. Could anyone be so kind as to tell me how to do so?

If what I understood was correct basically you gameshare with other person then you and that person reset the account via qriocity and those 2 slots can now be re-used? Anything else I should know?

Anyway I got some questions regarding J-stars Victory VS?

1.- It being a Japanese release, where would you recommend getting the PSN cards?
2.- I have read in some forums that getting the Hong Kong version could be cheaper, but no one is really sure if there's even gonna be a HK release, how much time does it usually take for the HK version to appear in the HK PSN store after the JPN version is released?
3.- I also read in a forum that other game made by Namco Bandai had an online pass, it was Gundam IIRC, let's suppose this game has a pass, is there a way to buy an online pass for the other players or are we stuck with that?

Thanks in advance guys :)

anyone playing Home???

need help lol

Welcome Guest
trophy_bronze.png
Visit a friend’s apartment

Few pages back but I'm looking for a ps4 assassin's creed 4 black flag phantom or resell. Got a $10 psn card
Got it!!

Selling Dark Souls 2 + South Park Stick of Truth Resell $40 PP
Price is firm.
I have too much backlog, if anyone still wanted these two, best chance to get them both on the same resell.
Think of it like taking a resell slot in two groups.

EDIT: SOLD! To the gentlemen on the left.

One Piece Unlimited World Red

Heading to PS3 and PS Vita This Year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nZUyKxxu84

Group #1

1. rpg

2. pancakes

--

1.OblivionIchigo

hopefully no one has taken it. Checking the pages now.

One Piece Unlimited World Red (2)

resell

1. pancakes (host)

phantom

Young Justice Legacy ($20)

Resell

1. Pancakes

phantom

*Warning* Game I heard is pretty bad but I love the show and I heard it is an easy plat.

A phantom slot has opened up, add yourself if you're interested.

FF X/X2

Resell $13.33

1 Gamer4life88 (Host)

2 BossNian90

Phantom $6.67

1 Iv30Shaymin

2.snakey
i'll take that phantom

Anyone want to split MGS Ground Zeroes on PS4 ?
wanna split it with me?

Hey guys I have a question, my friends ps4 was acting weird where it would keep ejecting even without a disk inside, so he calls sony to ask them what to do and they tell him to the initialization and it deletes his gameshares that were phantoms.. So I'm guessing he's just out of luck and no way to recover them? It turned out that the ps4 stopped doing the eject thing when he switched out the hdmi for whatever reason.
Same thing happened to me, all u had to do was turn off your ps4 and flip it vertically and thats it lol

Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z (March 18th) (PS3)

r-
1. HyeVltg3 (host)
----
p-
1.snakey
2. pravado

hopefully no one has taken it. Checking the pages now.

One Piece Unlimited World Red (2)

resell

1. pancakes (host)

2. HyeVltg3 (can I host?)

phantom

Young Justice Legacy ($20)

Resell 6.68

1. Pancakes

phantom 3.34

1. HyeVltg3 (maybe)

*Warning* Game I heard is pretty bad but I love the show and I heard it is an easy plat.
Add ma selves.

Anyone interested in the Guilty Gear game on PSN? I'd take resell and host.
Phantom of Final Fantasy Origins, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, & Tactics (all n one account) available, PM me

Thanks shigumas :)

Other question though, I downlaoded Ni No Kuni like a week ago and tried to gameshare it but my friend of mine told me he couldn't download it, that account is the one I have had since I started using my PS3, I gave that account to like other 3 or 4 friends back in 2010 so they could download Final fantasy, I know they don't play it anymore, so what can I do to recover my other games?
 Also, in that same account a friend of mine and I gameshared some games without any problem in that account in 2012, so I guess he is the one that is using the Ni No Kuni slot, right?

NBA 2K14 (PS3 non-sell) $10

Journey, Blade Kitten, Vessel (PS3 non-sell) $3

South Park + Mass Effect 3 (PS3 non-sell) $13

Other question though, I downlaoded Ni No Kuni like a week ago and tried to gameshare it but my friend of mine told me he couldn't download it, that account is the one I have had since I started using my PS3, I gave that account to like other 3 or 4 friends back in 2010 so they could download Final fantasy, I know they don't play it anymore, so what can I do to recover my other games?
Also, in that same account a friend of mine and I gameshared some games without any problem in that account in 2012, so I guess he is the one that is using the Ni No Kuni slot, right?

I would suggest to log back into SEN on your PC, and see how many systems are activated.

Basically, only 2 people can use the same account at the same time. (Phantoms don't really USE the account. They just download the games.)

Amir and Pravado are more knowledgeable then me. You may want to contact them directly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back