ohhh internet.....

you are so dumb some times

open your eyes, cant you see im legit?!

just talk to me on skype and tell me what i need to do

:wall:

plan B waste 50$

thanks

captaintek3304
don't worry about captaintek bro he's a known troll, you sound legit, whats your paypal i'll throw you $50 so you can fix your xbox as long as you promise to pay me back as soon as possible

you are the one talking garbage, you dont know what happened, I got banned once for the misunderstood problem with the accts and now it was for insulting or using the n word to other user and I just want to contact a mod to get unbanned and or get mgsv gz I explained this before.
nobody deal with this guy or you will regret it

Last edited by a moderator:
I been gone for a few days, but just caught up on some of the last thread post. I didn't have a $1000 worth of transactions with Gamerdad, but ironically the money I did lose went to Gamerdad's main account for the games purchased in OCT/NOV13 which is now in Boosted's possession. Originally, those games were going to be split in a group between Amatsuri, Skylinersx, and myself with me investing in a resell share. The group was formed in the beginning of October.

I didn't see a problem with letting him host since his rep was more than acceptable at that time and he agreed to give me sole rights to the PS4 upgradable slots. I sent him the money, blah blah. Fast forward to the week before Battlefield 4 and Batman comes and this PM appears...

"I'm messenging you because I got myself in a pickle. I had money issues and needed to use the money you sent me for the share. I'm extremely sorry for this. I have spent all day selling stuff on eBay to make money to pay you back + interest. I made plenty to pay the group back, but the problem is the money will not clear until Nov 9th. I can provide screenshots of my Paypal and the clear date if needed. I'm extremely sorry and if you need to leave bad feedback, I understand. I'm really sorry."

Needless to say the outcome did not end up in my favor. We have exchanged many more PM's for about a month then after the PS4 was released he disappeared and I never heard from him again.

I was planning my wedding and got married in Korea after that. Made a mental decision that it was not worth my energy and I should focus on my wife and military training event right after.

Morale of the story, keep gamesharing simple and people humble. Avoid huge gameshare groups. The risk is too high.

^ :O is that a shot at who I think it is? (not me BTW) say it isn't so. Prav taking shots at one if the big guys.
whooshgraph.gif

alright i'm done for now. any more and i'm going to start a fire

I been gone for a few days, but just caught up on some of the last thread post. I didn't have a $1000 worth of transactions with Gamerdad, but ironically the money I did lose went to Gamerdad's main account for the games purchased in OCT/NOV13 which is now in Boosted's possession. Originally, those games were going to be split in a group between Amatsuri, Skylinersx, and myself with me investing in a resell share. The group was formed in the beginning of October.

I didn't see a problem with letting him host since his rep was more than acceptable at that time and he agreed to give me sole rights to the PS4 upgradable slots. I sent him the money, blah blah. Fast forward to the week before Battlefield 4 and Batman comes and this PM appears...

"I'm messenging you because I got myself in a pickle. I had money issues and needed to use the money you sent me for the share. I'm extremely sorry for this. I have spent all day selling stuff on eBay to make money to pay you back + interest. I made plenty to pay the group back, but the problem is the money will not clear until Nov 9th. I can provide screenshots of my Paypal and the clear date if needed. I'm extremely sorry and if you need to leave bad feedback, I understand. I'm really sorry."

Needless to say the outcome did not end up in my favor. We have exchanged many more PM's for about a month then after the PS4 was released he disappeared and I never heard from him again.

I was planning my wedding and got married in Korea after that. Made a mental decision that it was not worth my energy and I should focus on my wife and military training event right after.

Morale of the story, keep gamesharing simple and people humble. Avoid huge gameshare groups. The risk is too high.
I got all of the same sob story from him about the situation. Did he take the money from Amatsuri and Skylinersx? I thought I remembered GamerGirl mentioning that they were looking for GamerDad also. We are getting close to having a Class Action Law Suit here.

1 PS3 Phantoms available on account with the following games (1 Slot sold to kb420mcl)

:hot: Watch Dogs Pre Ordered :hot:
COD : Ghosts + current season pass items + DLC up until late May
Battlefield 4 + current season pass items + DLC up until late May
Batman Arkham Origins
Grand Theft Auto 5
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Assassin's Creed 4
Madden 25
NHL 14
Dragon's Crown
Birds of Steel
Magic 2014 + Expansion
Sound Shapes + Most DLC

1 PS4 Phantom Account

:hot: Watch Dogs (provided that you can do the $10.00 upgrade, they said you could when it was coming out originally) :hot:
COD Ghosts + Current season pass DLC
Battlefield 4 + Current Season Pass DLC
Assassin's Creed 4
Knack
Sound Shapes + Most DLC

Following suite to Capn'

Dark Souls 2 $10

1.tokyostomp?

CAGers only.

I'm still playing DkS1 so rather help out any DkS2 Phantoms still about.
How's abut a resell for $10? Eh eh?

I played one of these games and hated it. Thought it was broken but I'm tempted to give this a shot. How big is the download and would you accept a $10 PSN code?

Lol. I usually don't open up on these sorts of things, but I swear I see more drama here than I do at school and yall a bunch of men. I don't really dislike people here, more or less it's their actions. What's even more sad is I make more contact with the douchiest people in this thread than the actual thread vets/regulars.

Resells:

Tales of Graces f - $5

TWD S2 and/or TWAU timeshares -$0.50 each

I got all of the same sob story from him about the situation. Did he take the money from Amatsuri and Skylinersx? I thought I remembered GamerGirl mentioning that they were looking for GamerDad also. We are getting close to having a Class Action Law Suit here.
They didn't lose out. The delay of Watch Dogs contributed to everyone not going all in with the group at the same time.

FS:

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z -- $12 (Resell)

Strider -- $8 (PS4 Resell)

Bioshock Infinite w/ Season Pass -- $10 (Resell)

Not gameshare related, but I got a Dualshock 4 (brand new without box) for sale as well -- $45 shipped

Looking to start a few groups and potentially pay for them during the spend $60 get $10. If there isn't a lot of interest in getting the extra $10 than we can wait until closer to release to purchase.

Infamous Second Son March 21st

R: $35 V4oldboy

P: $25

MLB 14 The Show PS3 April 1st

R: $20 V4oldboy

R: $20 

P: $10

P: $10

MLB 14 The Show PS4 May 6th (Not for the $10 deal unless it shows up for preorder)

R: $35 V4oldboy

P: 

Looking for trustworthy CAGs since these will all be preorders so payment will be up front.

The $10 credit will likely be sold and then split among the shares according to payment %. Or one of the members can purchase it at a discount and the money will be split up between the other members.

How's abut a resell for $10? Eh eh?

I played one of these games and hated it. Thought it was broken but I'm tempted to give this a shot. How big is the download and would you accept a $10 PSN code?
Phantoms be 10 brah.
PSN card is ok.

Dark Souls 2 $10
1. tokyostomp

CAGers only.

Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus $15

Reuses $5
1. raiden_86 (host)
2. you?

Ghosts $2 fitty

its a long shot

Can anyone explain to me why PS4 Shares are split 58.33/41.67 and not 2:1?
That would help sell phantoms more but a resell would be really hard to fill.

Think of it this way if you had to pay $40 for a resell of a game, you most likely wont be able to sell it for that. At most you might get $35 more likely between $25-30 though.

You could just take the $40 you spent and get a physical copy for that same price in a week or 2. Maybe even before the release if you utilize preorder deals or any place offers a gift card for the order. Most preorders on Newegg come with a $10GC for them which essentially puts the game at $50 as long as you order from them again.

I personally don't buy many PS4 shares unless I have the extra money in my Paypal already.

The biggest reason for the pricing is that it would be really hard to fill a resell since they have to pay almost fill retail anyways for it. $35 pushes it but is acceptable for most since it is a little over half price for it.

NBA 2K14 (PS3 non-sell) $10
South Park + Mass Effect 3 w/From Ashes DLC (PS3 non-sell) $13

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z , Deadpool & Hotline Miami (PS3 non-sell) $15 (this will be availeble if Ninja Gaiden is on PSN Tuesday)

For Sale:

Final Fantasy X and X-2 Phantom - $6.67

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $7

BioShock + BioShock Infinite + Infinite's season pass (you WILL be able to get Burial at Sea part 2 as well) Phantom - $5

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $3

[EUR] Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $5

Available for rent:

South Park: The Stick of Truth currently being rented

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII (includes Cloud DLC) - $0.75/week (or $10 for a phantom)

Left Behind DLC for TLOU - the share includes the main game as well currently being rented

Dark Souls II currently being rented

[UK]Killzone Shadow Fall - $0.50/week (MP progress can be carried over to the US version)

Dark Souls 2 $10
1. tokyostomp
2. Edzor
3. Taavivesi

CAGers only. Sending PMs

Infamous: Second Son Phantom $25

Going to get this going as I'm quiet sure I'll have a PS4 in 6 months or less.

Wow I've been gone for a couple months to come back and read that gamerdad bailed with other peoples game shares damn and he was a cool dude to. Even calling out scammers back in black Friday week :( I can only hope that our community isn't poisoned by people who wish to be greedy. I mean come on we have a perfect way to play games on the cheap and still People think that stealing scamming and scheming is the best way *sigh* I'm glad our community is strong enough with trusted members to sustain ourselves without needing much new blood.

Need For Speed Rivals PS3 Resell available for sale/trade 

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag with Season Pass PS3 Resell (coming soon) available for sale/trade

might ask for $20 on combo deal they're on separate accounts

SOLD

Dragons dogma resell - $4

Ni no kuni resell - $5

Anybody interested in starting a Watch Dogs group (early I know), I would be the resell, so need a phantom.

Guys, I know this May seem strange but, what if that isn't Gamerdad's real info at all, and that he really just conned the hell out of everyone here?

Guys, I know this May seem strange but, what if that isn't Gamerdad's real info at all, and that he really just conned the hell out of everyone here?
Let it go, Jesus Christ. You're not involved with the issue, you're just trying to stir up shit. I've already reported this post, and I'm going to report anything you respond with.

Let it go, Jesus Christ. You're not involved with the issue, you're just trying to stir up shit. I've already reported this post, and I'm going to report anything you respond with.
What is GamerDad was the later ego for Albasha just like ShadowLombax is believed to be the later ego of Cak.

That shit just blew my mind. :beer:

Ha, you guys are funny. Ask a question and you get a negative response. Totally unexpected. /s This place never fails to amaze me.

Also, isn't this the same thread where that mod warned you for I think it was false reporting a while ago? Didn't he/she they would ban you for unnecessary reports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back