CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey im looking to join or start a group for Infamous Second Son. Admittedly ive only completed one share onhere but I was given positive feedback for it. However im interested in the resell slot and im willing to have the phantom host so I think that should put the other person at ease with grouping with me lol rest assured tho im not here to rip anyone off. So with that said

Infamous Second Son

Resell-$35
1. Mikey115

Phantom-$25

FFX HD PLEASE. Update so I can play you again T_T

All shares are $5! Except Malicious which is at $3. PM if interested! Will trade shares for a share you are trying to sell too! All shares are reselables

1) Dead Nation + LBP + Costume Quest & DLC + Shatter + Deathspank Thongs of Virtue + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Comet Crash

2) Darksiders

3) Malicious - $3

4) Beyond good and Evil HD + Akimi Village + Outland

5) Walking Dead Season 1 (Telltale Game)

Witch and the Hundred Knights (discounted)

$13.33
1. clonesniper666
----------------
$6.67
3. deidra
4. shigumas

Bump for the anime-styled Diablo II clone! Comes out on the 25th.

[quote name="dcibass16" post="11617955" timestamp="1395090862"]Selling South Park Stick of Truth resell for 16 bucks. PM me for interest![/quote]
I might be interested.

Witch and the Hundred Knights (discounted)

$13.33
1. clonesniper666
----------------
$6.67
3. deidra
4. shigumas

Bump for the anime-styled Diablo II clone! Comes out on the 25th.
Damn, that sounded interesting, I love Diablo-like games. To bad that I can't afford that resell atm otherwise I would've taken it. What's the regular price of it? Thinking of if it's not that much of a difference I might start a group so I could take a phantom atleast, but I guess it's a full price game?

Is it any local co op in it btw? Would be awesome to play with my ex :p

Damn, that sounded interesting, I love Diablo-like games. To bad that I can't afford that resell atm otherwise I would've taken it. What's the regular price of it? Thinking of if it's not that much of a difference I might start a group so I could take a phantom atleast, but I guess it's a full price game?

Is it any local co op in it btw? Would be awesome to play with my ex :p
I may be able to get the resell slot, it all depends on what I sell to put funds in my paypal, haha.

Regular price is $49.99 I believe. And sadly there is no couch multiplayer. :(

I may be able to get the resell slot, it all depends on what I sell to put funds in my paypal, haha.

Regular price is $49.99 I believe. And sadly there is no couch multiplayer. :(
Haha, yeah I know how it is, I've got some games that I could sell but I've promised my brother to let him plat some of them first, and he's doing Rayman Legends now and that takes an eternity :(
IF you do I'd take that phantom spot, but if not no worries man, it was a nice thought :)

Aww, no couch co op, that's a bit sad, but she would probably play it anyway, she loves games like that, and so do I, but I would probably have to keep her company while she's playing it, haha.

For anybody who's done the buy 60 get 10, how long does it take to get the code? And can you use the code on a separate account?

Thanks
the code comes after the sale I believe and yes, you can use the code on another account .. It comes in a message from "[PSN]" I think.

If anyone needs an account hosted/funded before March 31st let me know. I will have $30 from the $10 deal once they send codes. Would be easier if I just funded a group instead of selling them individually. The groups I hosted to get the credit with will be splitting it between the members since we can't share one $10 code easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
NBA 2K14 (PS3 non-sell) $10
Witch and the Hundred Knights (PS3 non-sell) $6.50
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z , Deadpool & Hotline Miami (PS3 non-sell) $15
Doesn't Witch and the Hundred Knights come out 25th? I'm interested in it anyway!

Hey Shigumas, if I buy it from Amir then don't think of me :)

Still have these shares to resell if anyone wants them:

Group 1: Mass Effect 2 (Minus the Arrival DLC)

Group 2: Stacking, Exploderman, and Plants Vs Zombies

Group 3: Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1, and Sonic Adventure + DX

Group 4: PixelJunk Monsters + Encore, and PixelJunk Sidescroller

http://youtu.be/amSDjah0q84

More proof as to why I like Sony consoles.

PS3 still gets games 2 years after the PS4 launches. 

Unlike that there ShitBox

Anyone have a share of The Warriors (PS3)?

Just realized I forgot to grab it when it was on sale

Also waiting for someone to post that they beat Ground Zeroes already.

I'm not, didn't mean to come off weird but I get impatient. And it really wasn't an april fools joke I was serious lol
Radioshack dude.

H1hr1NO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back