CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to warn everyone... Do not deal with boosted. Its everyones own business when their wife cheats on them but scamming people at CAG should result in a BAN.
Language & Disruptive Behavior
(...) You may not engage in any behavior that interferes with the operation of CAG or its enjoyment by other users.

Trolling & Harassment
Posting unsubstantiated negative commentary intended solely to annoy and/or offend other users is not allowed. You may not "stalk" or otherwise harass or harm another user in any way.

System Abuse
CAG has various features which are designed to help the community, but can be negatively affected by malicious user input. These features include (...) feedback. (...) Those users who abuse the Site features will find their privileges or account revoked at the administrator's discretion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!
I'm selling 2 phantoms of one of my mains!

If you wanna see the games list(excluding PS+ games, since I don't have PS+ anymore :c) and the price of each phantom just send me a PM(just write games list in the subject and I'll PM you back with the list)

I wish we could make this invite only.

Weed out these guys.
thats a horrible idea.
oh because we have a few bad apples we should ban all future apples. yup thats ignorance talking.

I just want to warn everyone... Do not deal with boosted. Its everyones own business when their wife cheats on them but scamming people at CAG should result in a BAN.
Gordon wtf did you do to gain all this animosity??
wait no I'm in the no-Drama-in-the-thread Club, PM me, cause this is why I hate some GS-ers we talk about "ohh blah blah blah no drama" and in the next post "drama drama drama" ffs keep it in PMs so you can copy paste actual EVIDENCE to support your "ban this fucker"--claims.

I won't engage in a debate with you on here. If you would like to talk to me through PM you can do so. I have never scammed anyone and I have never dealt with you on here. The only time I dealt with you was when you tried to join a group that I had and you denied to pay a deposit. Then you tried to join a group for EDF 2025 and I told the other person in the group that I wouldn't deal with you. Just get over it and leave. If you would like to try and find someone else who will put up with you then keep posting your ridiculous stuff. If not then enjoy reading. However, you last comment should result in a ban and I will make sure to do what I can to get that to happen. Have a wonderful day.

On topic though,

EDF 2025 Phantom ($4.00)

Anyone got ffx for vita? if so, how does it hold up? Thinking of buying it when I get paid.
I got it for the vita, holds up pretty well so far. I've only had one issue with it, and that was in one spot that there was a pretty noticeable frame rate drop. Other than that it has ran perfectly, load screens aren't very long, and it looks pretty nice.

thats a horrible idea.
oh because we have a few bad apples we should ban all future apples. yup thats ignorance talking.
I was thinking more of a self moderated group that could exclude said apples from participating in the GS community/thread. Don't think CAG has the capabilities though.

Seriously doubt Boosted scammed the upstanding member Gecko

I was thinking more of a self moderated group that could exclude said apples from participating in the GS community/thread. Don't think CAG has the capabilities though.
While I'm sure we can all understand your intentions and that you're only looking out for the community, but something like that wouldn't even be fair or realistic. As we've seen before in this thread.. some people can let a little power go to their head. Also, think about the waves of new GS threads that would start popping up on the forums.. Constant scamming, whining to the mods and then boom.. Because of the new stress on mods and everyone else, all GS threads are deleted, opening one or even talking about a GS would get you banned.. and then what all of that be for? Nothing, just because someone wanted a little power.

Boosted is legit and a good guy. 

Anyone selling a MGS phantom for the PS3? Or resell, whatevs. 

For the last time, mods are not going to get pissy if they have to come back here to ban some idiot, it is their job. If it's such an inconvenience for them they should resign. Gecko is just trolling at this point, just ignore him and he will move on eventually.

If we cut off all noobs, we will never fill groups. The best way to weed out noobs is to ignore anyone who doesn't provide a modicum of intelligence, eventually they will give up and leave.

Alternatively I can open a new sub-board on the library for members to make groups if people want, that way you will know the group members are legit. I had one before but nobody used it.

I have Far Cry Classic and Blood Dragon, both on same account & original.

Willing to trade for other game. Looking for Naughty Bear Gold Edition(w/ paradise).

Hey im looking to start a group for Infamous Second Son. It seems like phantoms are not too much in demand so im willing to pay a few bucks more for a resell..someone let me know if that isnt proper etiquette lol because I am pretty new to this gameshare process (I have completed one share and recieved positive feedback for it) Also im hoping the phantom can host.

Infamous Second Son

Resell-$38
1. Mikey115

Phantom-$22

I won't engage in a debate with you on here. If you would like to talk to me through PM you can do so. I have never scammed anyone and I have never dealt with you on here. The only time I dealt with you was when you tried to join a group that I had and you denied to pay a deposit. Then you tried to join a group for EDF 2025 and I told the other person in the group that I wouldn't deal with you. Just get over it and leave. If you would like to try and find someone else who will put up with you then keep posting your ridiculous stuff. If not then enjoy reading. However, you last comment should result in a ban and I will make sure to do what I can to get that to happen. Have a wonderful day.

On topic though,

EDF 2025 Phantom ($4.00)

I'll take a SCAMtom
I'll take the last one if it isn't already taken.
Hit Marauder7 and me if you guys want to hit up some missions. Online is starting to get scarce. I had 11 people added since the game came out and only 3 still play it.

Looking for kz shadow fall and nba 2k14 (ps4).

Selling ac4 ps4 resell.
gnatmonkee has kz phantom for $20 and bravens is looking for Nba on Ps4 either, See w/ them.
Anyone want to start an Infamous: Second Son group? I'll host since I want a resell. PM if you're interested in a phantom.
cwintwers was looking for a phantom some time ago, i guess he's a newbie though so don't know if is trustable.

LF FFX/X-2 phantom! PM me if available. :)
LF FFX/X-2 Remake
Why not start a group? It's easier to get spots this way. And there are other guys interested so you may hven't too much trouble in get group filled

FFX/X-2 - $40

R - mrcheeses - $13.33

R

P- rezound - $6.67

P

Does anyone have any of these?

BF4 (PS4)

Batman Origins (PS3)

Gran Turismo 6 (PS3)
extra80 has GT6 phantom for $6. I can timeshare if you want.
I have Far Cry Classic and Blood Dragon, both on same account & original.

Willing to trade for other game. Looking for Naughty Bear Gold Edition(w/ paradise).
Probably you know that but here people don't use the word Original, just resell/resalable/resale/...

Not being an ass, just a tip since you may confound them.

---------------

I'm timesharing Ground Zeroes (PS3). If you're a vet/regular or a nice guy PM me.

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $8
Mortal Kombat: $4
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $4
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

trying to sell some phantoms again

MGS5: Ground Zeroes (PS3) $3.33

The Last of Us: Left Behind $2.50

Lego Marvel Superheroes $4

Dragon's Crown + Catherine $8

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F $7

lmao ground zeroes

i saw there was 6 missions. beat the first one and went "dont know how people are beating this so fast, that one mission took me 45 minutes"

and then credits kicked in. apparently only one "real" mission

that is awful. that 45 minutes included me exploring every nook and cranny for collectibles.

lmao ground zeroes

i saw there was 6 missions. beat the first one and went "dont know how people are beating this so fast, that one mission took me 45 minutes"

and then credits kicked in. apparently only one "real" mission

that is awful. that 45 minutes included me exploring every nook and cranny for collectibles.
playin on ps4?

nah, don't have a ps4. price increase for an upgrade in graphics wouldn't be worth it for a 20 minute game lol

also had 0 framerate issues so not sure what you were getting on about before. maybe your ps3 is on it's last breaths

didn't really enjoy GZ tbh and i've played every console MGS game

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back