CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao ground zeroes

i saw there was 6 missions. beat the first one and went "dont know how people are beating this so fast, that one mission took me 45 minutes"

and then credits kicked in. apparently only one "real" mission

that is awful. that 45 minutes included me exploring every nook and cranny for collectibles.
Ouch. Looking for a PS4 timeshare

Last edited by a moderator:
nah, don't have a ps4. price increase for an upgrade in graphics wouldn't be worth it for a 20 minute game lol

also had 0 framerate issues so not sure what you were getting on about before. maybe your ps3 is on it's last breaths

didn't really enjoy GZ tbh and i've played every console MGS game
I think if u played it on PS4 you would have probably really liked it. Its a prologue so yea its gonna be short but its fun and you got side ops and the Deja Vu mission too. silky smooth 60 fps and dat 1080p mmmmm. PS3 version is like the vhs version and the PS4 version is the blu-ray. Time to upgrade ppl! Next gen is here.

Me - in 2-3 years lol
Artist-2061029-bertstare.jpg

eh, better graphics won't make the game any more enjoyable, just more pretty

i'll get a ps4 when there are actual games out for it. infamous and the free ps+ psn games aren't worth $460

Coming Soon

EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

• any time after 12:01am PST on April 15, 2014
  • $60
  • Exclusive theme for your PS3

I for one love Ground Zeroes so far! there's so many ways to do each mission- and it looks amazing on PS4 especially during the day- the biggest thing for me is that I no longer feel like some tank klutz trying to shoot/CQC/hold up somebody like the older games, even MGS4. You can turn and aim on your back and using the binocs to scope out patterns reminds me of Far Cry 3 (one of my favs). Different strokes for different folks I reckon!

Hey guys i want to make a group w/ Vessel($10) + Fez($10, Plus price). Seem that Fez is crossbuy(PS3/PS4) but Vessel is not.
I need some advice on how i should list this, how should be the price structure on this case?
I thought in do this way:
Vessel $10  ------    Fez $10         -------    Both $20

R(PS4)-$3.33               R(PS4)-$3.33
                         P(PS4)-$1.67               P(PS4)-$1.67
R-$3.33            R(PS3)-$1.67               R(PS3)-$5.0
R-$3.33            R(PS3)-$1.67               R(PS3)-$5.0
P-$1.67            P(PS3)-$0.83               P(PS3)-$2.50
P-$1.67            P(PS3)-$0.83               P(PS3)-$2.50

This is ok? Or would be unfair w/ some spots?

Account #1

Black Ops 2 + Season Pass

Account #2

Fight Night Champion with Online Pass

Persona 4 Arena

Persona 2 Innocent Sin

Grand Theft Auto IV

Includes 3 month membership of PlayStation Plus

$11 For both accounts, both resells.

Selling Call of Duty Ghosts + Sly HD Collection + Bioshock + Metro LL Phantom - 12$ each slot(only today)

Hit Marauder7 and me if you guys want to hit up some missions. Online is starting to get scarce. I had 11 people added since the game came out and only 3 still play it.
I have about 10 people that are still playing but farming on Inferno. I'm about 5 - 10 missions from finishing Normal on my Ranger and have almost all the weapons. I've been told that if you finish all the missions with each character it will unlock the weapon and health limits which will help everyone to finish the easier difficulties.

@Pancakes - I might be picking up the 2nd DLC map pack on our share because it's easy to farm for weapons on inferno

I have about 10 people that are still playing but farming on Inferno. I'm about 5 - 10 missions from finishing Normal on my Ranger and have almost all the weapons. I've been told that if you finish all the missions with each character it will unlock the weapon and health limits which will help everyone to finish the easier difficulties.

@Pancakes - I might be picking up the 2nd DLC map pack on our share because it's easy to farm for weapons on inferno
no way for real? Guess I need to start cracking and finishing all the normal missions.

I'm also down to split for the 2nd dlc. I heard the second mission is the one you grind?

Fifa 2014 World Cup Brazil - April 15
Resell - ($20)
Phantom - ($10)
1. Teh Reaper

Making a new group for it add yourself if interested! Please have feedback.

no way for real? Guess I need to start cracking and finishing all the normal missions.

I'm also down to split for the 2nd dlc. I heard the second mission is the one you grind?
Hit me up and we can knock them out. Best place to farm weapons is 2nd DLC and believe mission 16. All you need is a Wing Diver and can finish it pretty quickly. Can get up to 15 - 30 weapons per run.

Vesell $10 + Fez $10(Plus price)

R(PS4)-$3.33
P(PS4)-$1.67
R(PS3)-$5.0 - mark77
R(PS3)-$5.0
P(PS3)-$2.50
P(PS3)-$2.50

If pricing is wrong just lmk. PS4 slots only will get Fez since Vessel isn't crossbuy.

Selling FC Cassic & Blood Dragon( have no ideia how much) - resell

Looking for Naughty Bear Gold Edition(with paradise).

Vesell $10 + Fez $10(Plus price)

R(PS4)-$3.33 - Brimah
P(PS4)-$1.67
R(PS3)-$5.0 - mark77
R(PS3)-$5.0
P(PS3)-$2.50
P(PS3)-$2.50

If pricing is wrong just lmk. PS4 slots only will get Fez since Vessel isn't crossbuy.
Added myself to the PS4 Resell! Thanks

Resell - ($20)
Phantom - ($10)
1. Teh Reaper

Making a new group for it add yourself if interested! Please have feedback.
nvm I won't be hosting it I'll just take the last resell slot mageshadow.

Resell - $20
1.tonyv4
2.Teh Reaper

Phantom - $10
1. Mageshadow
2. Setup

Day 1 Infamous patch includes 5 hrs of gameplay! 300mb

Comes out 3am est/12am pst :(

Coming next week-

Bioshock Burial At Sea Ep. 2

Alucard dlc for Lord of Shadows 2

Looking for a completed infamous group, anybody looking to sell that third slot? The one that the tied to the account? Willing to buy that cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back