CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone stole my GTA 5 account!!

hey guys,

I haven't been online in a long time. I just checked my resell accounts passwords to see if everything's good and I noticed that my GTA resell account password has been changed.

I bought it from user: Teh Reaper

other resell holder was: MyCatEdwin

account email: [email protected]

looks like my account has been phantom-ed by someone since it's been 6 months after game released. I really hope that's not the case...

I updated the password when I bought the resell account, and sent the updated pass to MyCatEdwin. so the only person who knew the pass other than me is MyCatEdwin (unless he sold it to someone). but I was not the host, so I know the person who hosted the account can also reset the password with all that info.

any help is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried to ask this before but I've never understood something. Owning a resell is owning 1 of the 2 possible console spots per account. A phantom also seems to be limited to 2 possible slots. Where do these 2 phantom slots come from? How does this work?

I think a phantom spot allows you to sign in just once under the account and set the game/s to download. When you sign in does 1 of the 2 resell owners get deactivated? How long does a phantom have access to a game?

I'm interested in a resell/phantom of Jump Victory VS PS3.

EDIT: ashtonreeves left a post right above this one which raises some stuff. Why would someone need to update a password? Is it common for past resellers/phantoms to steal from new owners? Is being taken advantage of common?

EDIT #2: Ok. so the phantoms come from only deleting consoles through the website. If a phantom never deletes the account/game they have it forever? I'm sorry I have so many questions. I am a terrible person, you see.

What time can Infamous be downloaded in CST?

EDIT: NM. I just seen the download time starts at 12:01PST.

The game is in Japanese lol.. If you wanted to follow the story you could probably watch youtube and get the translations though.

ScytheX3 sent me a pm at 5:11 asking about phantoms and the price so I will await his response and the confirmation from kvn (he also messaged before i put up the prices) if either one turns down the spot is yours if youd like snakey. It looks like a pretty fun game

Kuhhliide oh wow i had no idea i thought it would be as simple as just having psn do the conversion..didnt know it would be charged like that lol. Got some homework to do

EDIT- actually worst case scenario (and awesome stroke of luck)..I have a friend going to Japan next week so if I dont find something ill give him the money to buy the yen for me
I'm interested if this goes through. Or something similar.

I updated the password when I bought the resell account, and sent the updated pass to MyCatEdwin. so the only person who knew the pass other than me is MyCatEdwin (unless he sold it to someone). but I was not the host, so I know the person who hosted the account can also reset the password with all that info.
Well you know it's only one of two people, so look at their posts and see if you see one selling a GTA V slot. Maybe whoever bought it also used the feedback thread so check there too. They could also be timesharing their slot, so don't immediately think the worse.

inFamous Second Son is up for download. Just search for it and download the Limited Edition. Downloading.....

EDIT: Initial download is 5.29 gigs.

Is that size just for the installer?

I read online that it was rated to be 24GB in size
Once you dl the 5 gb, then u get to play it but it still downloads while you play and its 21 gb

But u wouldnt know that cause u dont have a ps4 ;p

Once you dl the 5 gb, then u get to play it but it still downloads while you play and its 21 gb

But u wouldnt know that cause u dont have a ps4 ;p
K but can you complete Phantom stage when Phantoms have Installed it and are able to play?

Or do I wait for them to complete the entire 24GB

Installer, but you can play as it downloads the rest. 

Have to download the entire thing first, before moving to the resell. 

As snakey pointed out. 

Is there an indication anywhere that tells you that you've download everything or a status bar of how much left to download.

If I remember correctly this was needed for Last of Us, but I have an(unplayed) Resell so never had to deal with the phantom part.

Yeah, press the "options" button on the game window on the XMB, 

then scroll down to "information". It should give you the size of the game and the download status -- ex: 12GB/21GB.

Sorry I didn't warn you. I thought that would be common knowledge on the gameshare thread. That's why I decided to gamershare so I could avoid importing and offset marked up JP cards.
Lol its not an issue at all sir..have some resolutions in the works..Scythe also has a Japan guy who may be willing to trade 1x1 so thats good ;)

someones selling infamous gameshare accounts on eBay .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Infamous-Second-Son-PS4-Edicion-digital-CASTELLANO-/141230711726?pt=ES_Videojuegos&hash=item20e201a3ae

http://www.ebay.com/itm/inFamous-Second-Son-Limited-Ed-PS4-DIGITAL-/251481975290?pt=ES_Videojuegos&hash=item3a8d7e69fa

http://www.ebay.com/itm/inFamous-Second-Son-CASTELLANO-PS4-DIGITAL-/251481978482?pt=ES_Videojuegos&hash=item3a8d7e7672

Well you know it's only one of two people, so look at their posts and see if you see one selling a GTA V slot. Maybe whoever bought it also used the feedback thread so check there too. They could also be timesharing their slot, so don't immediately think the worse.
good advice.

someone stole my GTA 5 account!!

hey guys,

I haven't been online in a long time. I just checked my resell accounts passwords to see if everything's good and I noticed that my GTA resell account password has been changed.

I bought it from user: Teh Reaper

other resell holder was: MyCatEdwin

account email: [email protected]

looks like my account has been phantom-ed by someone since it's been 6 months after game released. I really hope that's not the case...

I updated the password when I bought the resell account, and sent the updated pass to MyCatEdwin. so the only person who knew the pass other than me is MyCatEdwin (unless he sold it to someone). but I was not the host, so I know the person who hosted the account can also reset the password with all that info.

any help is appreciated.
Contact your host and contact MyCatEdwin. I have dealt with him quite a few times and could personally contact him by phone as well if there is an issue. The host would be able to recover the password until this gets worked out.

anyone has Infamous: Second Son?? a phantom?

for phantom accounts, we have to sign out the gameshare user on the PS4 after downloading right?

Contact your host and contact MyCatEdwin. I have dealt with him quite a few times and could personally contact him by phone as well if there is an issue. The host would be able to recover the password until this gets worked out.
thanks. I just sent them a PM. hope this will get sorted quickly although I'm not in a hurry :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDI83HvbtCE

Also, anyone wanna attempt to fill another J-Stars Victory VS group? I want a resell, phantom, timeshare, anything!
Strange, Mickyt and myself have a group set up and I think we still have one spot to fill since I believe Strange's friend dropped out. I'll PM him and get back to you when I'm 100% sure. :)

I messed up on the inFamous Second Son share that I am hosting (me as a non-sell),

and now am locked out (unable to play on main after having deactivated to test out something....). 

Anybody got a sellable, or want to do a new group for inFamous Second Son, let me know. Don't want to resort just buying the "unlock key/license" for $60......

Man........that's what happens when you stay up all night past midnight.

I messed up on the inFamous Second Son share that I am hosting (me as a non-sell),

and now am locked out (unable to play on main after having deactivated to test out something....).

Anybody got a sellable, or want to do a new group for inFamous Second Son, let me know. Don't want to resort just buying the "unlock key/license" for $60......

Man........that's what happens when you stay up all night past midnight.
That sucks, do you know what happened to have yourself locked out?

Yeah.....I was testing the locked account method *cough*, as I try to take part in what I can in that endeavor. *cough*

I thought my PS4 was set to primary, but I guess not, as soon as I deactivated I was locked out. Bummer....

So anyway, don't want to hold up my gameshare group am hosting. 

And now looking to get a sellable or phantom to fill a group. 

Need to get this done as soon as possible.

[quote name="ashtonreeves" post="11629435" timestamp="1395397678"]

someones selling infamous gameshare accounts on eBay .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Infamous-Second-Son-PS4-Edicion-digital-CASTELLANO-/141230711726?pt=ES_Videojuegos&hash=item20e201a3ae

http://www.ebay.com/itm/inFamous-Second-Son-Limited-Ed-PS4-DIGITAL-/251481975290?pt=ES_Videojuegos&hash=item3a8d7e69fa

http://www.ebay.com/itm/inFamous-Second-Son-CASTELLANO-PS4-DIGITAL-/251481978482?pt=ES_Videojuegos&hash=item3a8d7e7672

Report him. It's against eBay's rules. Not just you, but anyone else who has an eBay account should report him as well.

This is one reason why specifics should be kept to PMs - there are always going to be greedy/dumb people. Remember the piece of crap selling Ni no Kuni phantoms for $40 a pop?

I'm not saying the dude viewed this thread, but why openly post info when people like that could be (probably are given this thread comes up quite quickly when gameshare is googled) lurking?

This is just a random question, but has anyone ever had random games show up in your download list? A couple on months ago Bioshock infinite showed up and now Catherine is there too. Download and work just fine, but when I look in the store it says I have to purchase them. The same thing happened on my Vita with that Motorstorm game.

Anybody get their $10 code yet?
If you buy a game for $59.99, you still get it right?
I believe the date listed was 'before the 24th'. That usually means on or around that date. Yes, $59.99 purchases qualify. I'm sure I or someone else will post in the thread once they have received their code letting everyone else know they are being sent out.

This is just a random question, but has anyone ever had random games show up in your download list? A couple on months ago Bioshock infinite showed up and now Catherine is there too. Download and work just fine, but when I look in the store it says I have to purchase them. The same thing happened on my Vita with that Motorstorm game.
Not sure it works like you think. Either way, it's possible someone with access to the account utilized the 60 min Ps Plus glitch back when it was still working.

Funny that you mentioned it. Started up my Vita this morning on the train and saw Stryder showing up on my download list and the game was purchased yesterday. Only people that knows about my account is my friend, Boost, and ODB who I haven't seen in a while.

Funny that you mentioned it. Started up my Vita this morning on the train and saw Stryder showing up on my download list and the game was purchased yesterday. Only people that knows about my account is my friend, Boost, and ODB who I haven't seen in a while.
As much as I try to be helpful on the board I didn't log into your account and buy you a free game. That would have been a very nice thing to do though.

As much as I try to be helpful on the board I didn't log into your account and buy you a free game. That would have been a very nice thing to do though.
I thought you were Santa Claus. I knew it wasn't you because you would had gotten me the PS4 version instead of the PS3 ;) I should check what else I got for free.

It's been a few days since the last posting, so:

Witch and the Hundred Knights (discounted)

$13.33
1. clonesniper666
----------------
$6.67
3. deidra
4. shigumas

Really looking forward to this game. :pray:

Actually this kind of happened to me too, I own BF4 and a BF4 Prem account and the BF4 Prem somehow has the full BF4 unlocked and playable on it =/ I tested it out this weekend and everything works off the one BF4 Prem account, so I deleted the BF4 user off my ps3 and BF4 still works.... =/ I may have been blind and didnt notice the BF4 in the BF4 Prem but I'm sure this was never on the list.

IGN @IGN
Infamous: Second Son has received a day one patch that adds an additional 5 hours of content to the game:
Lol wtf?

Selling/Trading (PM Game shares): PS3 Only

- Borderlands 2 3
- Battlefield 3 Premium 5
- Battlefield 4 15
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass 5
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition12
- Saints Row: The Third The Full Package 4

A couple of days ago someone spoke of starting a Vita physical game trading group. If it exists I'd like to propose a trade. I recently purchased Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, and it's not what I expected it to be.

that new ac game looks awesome but i wont get ps4 till ps3 stop making games good way to catch up with many cheap games by then win win

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back