CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I might be getting a PS4 this week. Any games you guys would recommend? I decided to wait on it because there were no games out atm that caught my eye and now I don't really know what's the best game out (excluding infamous). Also, does anyone know if the system is region free
Dungeon Crawler!!!

All kidding aside Infamous Second Son seems to be the top pick

The game was a total letdown in almost all aspects. It had a foundation for a great game but the fact that it was rebuilt multiple times showed.
I couldn't possibly disagree more, but nothing I can say could ever change your mind.

Regardless, anyone who hasn't played it should give the game a playthrough. It's certainly one of those love it/hate it type of games but I don't think anyone in their right mind could call it a "bad" game. There's definitely a lot worse out there.

Infinite was possibly the best game for me last year, though I am one of those weirdos that enjoyed Bioshock 2 a bit more than 1.

ALSO: Do I need to have played Bioshock 1 or 2 to understand Bioshock Infinite?
Like @mixer mentioned it stands on its own. I started with Infinite and loved it. It was only hard for me to go back to the first because of the improvements (graphically and gameplay wise). Maybe something to consider.

Anyone have a little big planet 2 share for sale?

Also looking for any other good splitscreen co op games in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone made a deal with Half Life before? I told him two days ago to deactivate the account with GTA V that he borrowed from library just so someone who was going to buy a phantom from me could start the download. The problem is that this person (Half Life) has been online after I sent him the message but he never replied or anything. He hasn't read the message yet but I bet he did that through email. I just hope that he is not a scammer or anything like that and want to know if anyone else had any bad experience with him, thanks.

Deception 4 PS3 Preorder+ Trapt ($60.00)

Resell $20.00

1.m_m23 (host)

2.??

Phantom $10.00

1.Kvntwvlf

2.??

Atelier Ayesha + Escha Logy ($100.00)

Resell $33.33

1.m_m23 (host)

2.??

Phantom $16.66

1.??

2.??

Vets only for resells, if you are new its phantom only and you will have to provide a deposit if interested otherwise feel free to add your name to the list.

Anyone made a deal with Half Life before? I told him two days ago to deactivate the account with GTA V that he borrowed from library just so someone who was going to buy a phantom from me could start the download. The problem is that this person (Half Life) has been online after I sent him the message but he never replied or anything. He hasn't read the message yet but I bet he did that through email. I just hope that he is not a scammer or anything like that and want to know if anyone else had any bad experience with him, thanks.
I have dealt with them a few times. Just send another message. If not I will lay a smack down. :D

Hey guys, need a favor. I have an account that needs $35 added to it. My Paypal keeps getting rejected and my I can't use credit cards because I'm Canadian. Please PM me.

edit: 3 different guys PM'd me to help in such a short time. Thank you very much! I really appreciate it. This community is still the best. :)

Witch and the Hundred Knights (discounted)

$13.33
1. clonesniper666
----------------
$6.67
3. deidra
4. shigumas

Vesell $10 + Fez $10(Plus price)

R(PS4)-$3.33 - Brimah
P(PS4)-$1.67
R(PS3)-$5.0 - mark77
R(PS3)-$5.0
P(PS3)-$2.50 - Mr_Chrillwis
P(PS3)-$2.50

If pricing is wrong just lmk. PS4 slots only will get Fez since Vessel isn't crossbuy.

have anyone dealt with ganjaman1? he looked familiar im not sure.. and my ps3 wont let me see if he has feedbacks in yanks thread

In case anyone's thinking about starting up a group for any NISA games soon:

nisa_psn_price_drops.png

On a related note, does anyone have a Guided Fate Paradox resell available?

Anyone have a little big planet 2 share for sale?

Also looking for any other good splitscreen co op games in general.
your not alone...I am also in search of that particular game
edit: I have 1 phantom slot and 1 resell slot available! Game is already bought, info ready to go.

Littlebigplanet 2 ($19.99)

Resell $6.66

- shigumas

-

Phantom $3.33

- randamin

-

Can someone PM to clarify, or just tell me in here:

If I hold the sellable slot of a PS4 share and want to sell, I log into that account on the PS4 itself, deactivate the console and I'm good to sell it off.

Is that right?

Can someone PM to clarify, or just tell me in here:

If I hold the sellable slot of a PS4 share and want to sell, I log into that account on the PS4 itself, deactivate the console and I'm good to sell it off.

Is that right?
You are correct. You need to deactivate the share through your PS4 then you can sell the account.

Alright, it seems my launch PS3 has died AGAIN and cannot be revived once more. -__- This time it took my resell activations with it. So, does that mean I have to wait until the next next time I can reset the account from the site or what? Also, what happened to Lombax? I believe he's the host on some of these shares. (I bet he's gonna pop out at random soon.)

any tips for this trophy?? thx

Sacred Land
Playing as The Jaguar, be the highest scoring player of a Domination game session.
easily boosted with 4 ppl. very hard to get legit, as your team has to win the game as well even though the trophy doesn't say it

give him a few more days, try PMing him again. if he doesn't respond within a week, PM me.

Sacred Land
Playing as The Jaguar, be the highest scoring player of a Domination game session.
The fact that the game drops players so frequently helps out with this. I would assume its probably easier to boost it, but if you cant come up with the boosting partners, I got it by accident while trying to get to level 50. I joined a game and it dropped 4 of the players and the game was just a 2 vs 2. I ended up getting it just by trying to earn points, because I was leveling up.

easily boosted with 4 ppl. very hard to get legit, as your team has to win the game as well even though the trophy doesn't say it
You say it's easy as though you just need 4 guys and boom trophy. I joined 4...4 separate boosting sessions on psnprofiles and we couldn't prevent randoms from joining our lobby. We used the 2 vs 2 clan method. I wasted a lot of time not getting this "easy" trophy, and still don't have it.

Alright, it seems my launch PS3 has died AGAIN and cannot be revived once more. -__- This time it took my resell activations with it. So, does that mean I have to wait until the next next time I can reset the account from the site or what? Also, what happened to Lombax? I believe he's the host on some of these shares. (I bet he's gonna pop out at random soon.)
You seem to have some problem with something every week. You must have the worst luck in the world. Sheesh.

Sacred Land
took me about 15 sessions to get this i get booted off alot and people wont pick jaguar i got lucky with it but do high points kills it help alot thats what i did but you're better off doing boosting it took me few days to get this

You say it's easy as though you just need 4 guys and boom trophy. I joined 4...4 separate boosting sessions on psnprofiles and we couldn't prevent randoms from joining our lobby. We used the 2 vs 2 clan method. I wasted a lot of time not getting this "easy" trophy, and still don't have it.
that's weird. we just did a 2v2 match and got paired up first try, and even when someone got dropped we were able to join up again no problem. you gotta have the two hosts search for the same map too. it would probably be easier to do early morning or something when not a lot of ppl are on

Just got home and my new PS4 was waiting for me. It has been such a long shitty day that I think all I can do is set it up. The system is pretty beast though, I love the feel of the new DualShock and the speed of the OS so far.

the real question is how much better is trophy navigation/friends list navigation/message sending than ps3? cause it takes forever to do any of those things on ps3

Just got home and my new PS4 was waiting for me. It has been such a long shitty day that I think all I can do is set it up. The system is pretty beast though, I love the feel of the new DualShock and the speed of the OS so far.
The DS4 is my favorite controller ever. Sometimes I just get back from class and sit in a chair with it in my hands :drool:

the real question is how much better is trophy navigation/friends list navigation/message sending than ps3? cause it takes forever to do any of those things on ps3
Clear your inbox/outbox, browser cache and/or rebuild the database. That makes the PS3 really snappy..

Way faster.

Trophy sync only takes two seconds, list navigation is super easy and then you can always double-tap the PS button to instantly switch back and forth between apps(such as game/messaging).

Trophy navigation takes a while sometimes if you have a large list as it takes a while to load up lists from games you haven't played recently.

And u guys said who needs pretty graphics and now yanks has one lol.

Way better so far..night and day difference.

The DS4 is my favorite controller ever. Sometimes I just get back from class and sit in a chair with it in my hands :drool:
lol

And u guys said who needs pretty graphics and now yanks has one lol.
lol, yea, it definitely wasn't a need, but I am glad I have it. MLB is gonna be sick on it.

almost 3hrs and nobody is using the lift fuck

Elevator to the Gallows
Kill a player using a lift that has been trapped with Booby Trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back