CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale:

Drakengard(preorder) phantom - 8.33 -hold

Master Reboot Resell $4.50

Mugen Souls resell -gone

No, those codes were for my personal account and I still have a few of those left. They are for me though. I have a different source that I usually use for Xbox Points but I have been hounding them to try and get PSN Credit because I wanted to be able to help us out on here. Finally they were able to get some in bulk. I just haven't been able to find out how big that bulk amount is. They buy in large quantities though. They just bought PS+ 1 year codes ($40.00 each) and they had 450 of them.

I am trying to get their PSN Business up and rolling so I can bring the good deals over here.
Cool. I was worried they expire the 31st but I should put it in my main anyway.

Also I'd like 6 also (maybe 12?) unless you are full.

Fifa World Cup (Discounted)

Resell ($17)

Phantom (8.50)

1. Clone

2. pancakes

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys are lucky lol.. im getting PSVita finally thanks to the guy whos helping me out.. unless boosted convinced him thanks man

i wish i have more $$ to grab $10 codes.. all i need to sell is my last resell so i can get my last share (wont be gamesharing) for few months

For sale:
Drakengard(preorder) phantom - 8.33
Master Reboot Resell $4.50
Mugen Souls resell $5

Cool. I was worried they expire the 31st but I should put it in my main anyway.

Also I'd like 6 also (maybe 12?) unless you are full.

Fifa World Cup (Discounted)
Resell ($17)
1.Teh Reaper
Phantom (8.50)
1. Clone
2. pancakes
im adding myself to this group and dropping from mageshadows. Sorry Mage but I can't pass up a good deal lol.

anyone want to do Lego Movie & Lego Hobbit share? id take phantom for this if someone buy my last share i only have $9 currently 

Lego Hobbit come out April 8th..oh i meant PS3.. i want to grab these so i can give it to my nephew for his bday in june along with my ps3

if we can get full group maybe we can try to get 10 $10 off boosted itd dumb it down to $85 from $100 so i can sell my share (AC4) cheaper that way to have enough for phantom slot

1. Trophy DLC - 1
2. captain - 6
3. gnatmonkee - 6
4. PancakesAreLove - 6 (12?)
5. JD* - 10
ill go ahead and make a group now

Lego Movie & Lego Hobbit ($85) PS3

R: $28.33

------------------------------

P: $14.17

1. JD*

Going to be looking for a Bioshock Infinite season pass timeshare tomorrow. Only need it for Burial at Sea Ep 2, and if the trophies are simple I could have it done within the day. If anyone has one, please PM me.

Going to be looking for a Bioshock Infinite season pass timeshare tomorrow. Only need it for Burial at Sea Ep 2, and if the trophies are simple I could have it done within the day. If anyone has one, please PM me.
This trophy may cause problems.

will feature an optional mode which challenges players to complete the episode stealthily and using only non-lethal methods http://www.polygon.com/2014/2/27/5453626/bioshock-infinite-burial-at-sea-episode-2-1998-stealth-mode

Taffer's Delight

Completed Burial at Sea – Episode 2 in 1998 mode.

Taffer's Delight

Completed Burial at Sea – Episode 2 in 1998 mode.
It's probably going to be a pretty short DLC though. Going through it a second time shouldn't be too difficult. I finished Clash in the Clouds in a day, and that was frustrating.

EDIT: I was playing Dishonored at the time, and that's a good warm-up to Bioshock/CitC. I still can't 100% Dishonored. Props to anyone here that finished Dunwall City Trials DLC.

Nothing any Bioshock game has thrown at me so far (single player wise) has been unconquerable (besides getting all the blue medals in CitC, that was just ridiculous). Bring it on.

$35 for all the trophy DLC for Bioshock 1 and 2 (not apart of tomorrow's sale apparently).  We may be able to get it discounted to $30.50 with Boosted's help. Anyone interested in making a group? I can take a resell or phantom.

I know it is an old request but gonna toss it out there. I know the PSN store pulled MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 at the end of last year. Does anybody have a share lying around with the game on it ?

Toss me a private message

Thanks in advance

Sound Shapes - New DLC coming soon!!

trophy_silver.png
5+ :drool:

https://twitter.com/soundshapes/status/448167429835730944

Yea - so I just fired up Bioshock - trying to play on Survival difficulty - to see if I can get the Platinum.

Aint happening.  Holy crap it is HARD.

Time to go back to Medium difficulty and just enjoy the game!

Why don't you just take that last resell?
Snakeybro replied first so if yanks wants to switch snakey should get the slot. It should be first come first serve unless the group doesn't want a member, i.e. no/little feedback.

Shouldn't be that hard to fill a MLB 14 group by next week.

Snakeybro replied first so if yanks wants to switch snakey should get the slot. It should be first come first serve unless the group doesn't want a member, i.e. no/little feedback.

Shouldn't be that hard to fill a MLB 14 group by next week.
If Yanks doesn't want to switch, and Snake doesn't want a resell, are you interested in the last resell in my group? I think Yanks said he's open to switching, so he might. Maybe now that it's discounted he'll stop being such a cheap son of a Yankees lover and take the resell.

Witch & The Hundred Knight

Comes out tomorrow priced at $50 so I'm going with those prices for now but I know there was a $40 promotion at one point so I'm looking into that as well. If I find one, I'll pass down the savings and it'll be $13.33/6.67 instead.

EDIT: Found a copy for $40 so bringing down the prices

Resellables ($13.33):
1)
2)

Phantoms ($6.67):
1) Jersiah
2)

1. Trophy DLC - 1
2. captain - 6
3. gnatmonkee - 6
5. JD* - 10
6. Jersiah - 9

$10.00 PSN codes for $8.50 each

1. Trophy DLC - 1 - PM Sent
2. captain - 6 - PM Sent
3. gnatmonkee - 6 - PM Sent
5. JD* - 10
6. Jersiah - 9
7. LaundryMatt - 4
8. SpazX - 2

9. Amir - 6

10. Joku - 4

11. HyeVltg3 - 3

Just a heads up that I am still waiting to hear about all of this. There is no guarantee on being able to get codes or even being able to get this many codes. We are currently at 63 and I haven't gotten any for myself. I will do my best though.

Codes are starting to trickle in. PM's sent to a few members so far as I have been getting them. I don't know a complete count yet though.

1. Trophy DLC - 1
2. captain - 6
3. gnatmonkee - 6
5. JD* - 10
6. Jersiah - 9
7. LaundryMatt - 4
8. SpazX - 2

9. Amir - 6

10. Joku - 4

11. HyeVltg3 - 3

1. Trophy DLC - 1
2. captain - 6
3. gnatmonkee - 6
5. JD* - 10
6. Jersiah - 9
7. LaundryMatt - 4
8. SpazX - 2

9. Amir - 6

10. Joku - 4

11. HyeVltg3 - 3

Just a heads up that I am still waiting to hear about all of this. There is no guarantee on being able to get codes or even being able to get this many codes. We are currently at 63 and I haven't gotten any for myself. I will do my best though.
Put me down for 4 thin mints and 2 peanut butter.

Selling
(PS3 Resell) 
- Akimi Village, Beyond Good and Evil, Outland - 4 $

(PS3 phantoms)
Atelier Escha & Logy - 8 $
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Dark Souls 2 - 10 $
Thief - 10 $
The LEGO Movie Videogame - 8 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Gran Turismo 6 - 6 $
Ridge Racer Unbounded - 3 $
Top Spin 4 - 4 $
Doki Doki Universe - 1 $
One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 + DLC - 4 $
Far Cry Classic - 1.5 $
Final Exam - 1.5 $

(PS4 phantoms)
Doki Doki Universe - 2 $
Battlefield 4 - 9 $

I can take Paypal, Amazon GC and/or PSN $ as payment

PS Vita System Software Update 3.10
Check out some of the new features and changes in PS Vita’s 3.10 system update below:

• You can now display up to 500 applications on the home screen.
  • A Calendar application has been added for PS Vita, allowing you to set up gaming events with your friends. Sync your Google calendar to have all your events with you on your PS Vita. You can also share your favorite events by using the Messages and Email applications.
  • A new “Manage Content on Memory Card” option has been added to the Content Manager application. You can now view the data on your memory card, making it easier than ever to manage content on your PS Vita. You can now view memory usage by content type, and delete content and applications.
  • You can now send and receive voice messages using the Messages application on PS Vita. Exchange voice messages with your friends and players on PS4 and PS Vita.
  • update goes live later today

All shares are $5! Except Malicious which is at $3. PM if interested! Will trade shares for a share you are trying to sell too! All shares are reselables

1) Dead Nation + LBP + Costume Quest & DLC + Shatter + Deathspank Thongs of Virtue + Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Comet Crash

2) Darksiders

3) Malicious - $3

4) Beyond good and Evil HD + Akimi Village + Outland

5) Walking Dead Season 1 (Telltale Game)

1. Trophy DLC - 1 - PM Sent
2. captain - 6 - PM Sent
3. gnatmonkee - 6 - PM Sent
5. JD* - 10
6. Jersiah - 9
7. LaundryMatt - 4
8. SpazX - 2

9. Amir - 6

10. Joku - 4

11. HyeVltg3 - 3

12. Lemstar - 10

Yea - so I just fired up Bioshock - trying to play on Survival difficulty - to see if I can get the Platinum.
Aint happening. Holy crap it is HARD.

Time to go back to Medium difficulty and just enjoy the game!
Initially, it is very hard in the beginning on Survivor. Every gun fight is a death sentence. The Splicers are insanely accurate bullet sponges.

Once you pick up a few Gene Tonics and a weapon upgrade or two, it will start to get easier. Personally, I loaded up on a bunch of the Wrench enhancing tonics and wrecked every thing with a couple of exceptions. The best part? The costs me no ammo!

Wrench Jockey 1 and 2 for increased Wrench damage.

Sportsboost 1 and 2 for increased movement and Wrench swinging speed.

Wrench Lurker 1 and 2 for quieting your footsteps. If you manage to sneak up on unaware enemies, it will do a TON of damage. You can possibly one-shot them with enough research bonuses.

Use the following link to find out when and where you can obtain the Wrench-enhancing Gene Tonics.

Gene Tonics.

On the hardest difficulty, use every thing you have to take down Big Daddies. I always left a few things unhacked and set off alarms on purpose. The Security Bullseye plasmid will be your best friend against Big Daddies.

I accidentally discovered this trick before watching the video. If you want to take down the first Big Daddy with no hassle, watch this video.

Trick.

Here are a few more fun set ups for the first Big Daddy. Keep in mind, the set ups were on Medium difficulty. All enemies have a huge health boost on Survivor.

Trick 2.

Do not get discouraged at Survivor difficulty. It is hard at the beginning. It will slowly gets easier once you pick up a few Gene Tonics and the Security Bullseye plasmid. Always do your best to have a hacked flying bot with you. It will help a lot in fights.

I hope this helped you in your quest for the Platinum.

The way I beat survivor in the first bioshock was using that perk that makes you invisible if you stand still. I don't remember if another perk was needed, but it always crit when you hit when invisible like that and could kill dudes so easily

Initially, it is very hard in the beginning on Survivor. Every gun fight is a death sentence. The Splicers are insanely accurate bullet sponges.

Once you pick up a few Gene Tonics and a weapon upgrade or two, it will start to get easier. Personally, I loaded up on a bunch of the Wrench enhancing tonics and wrecked every thing with a couple of exceptions. The best part? The costs me no ammo!

Wrench Jockey 1 and 2 for increased Wrench damage.

Sportsboost 1 and 2 for increased movement and Wrench swinging speed.

Wrench Lurker 1 and 2 for quieting your footsteps. If you manage to sneak up on unaware enemies, it will do a TON of damage. You can possibly one-shot them with enough research bonuses.

Use the following link to find out when and where you can obtain the Wrench-enhancing Gene Tonics.

Gene Tonics.

On the hardest difficulty, use every thing you have to take down Big Daddies. I always left a few things unhacked and set off alarms on purpose. The Security Bullseye plasmid will be your best friend against Big Daddies.

I accidentally discovered this trick before watching the video. If you want to take down the first Big Daddy with no hassle, watch this video.

Trick.

Here are a few more fun set ups for the first Big Daddy. Keep in mind, the set ups were on Medium difficulty. All enemies have a huge health boost on Survivor.

Trick 2.

Do not get discouraged at Survivor difficulty. It is hard at the beginning. It will slowly gets easier once you pick up a few Gene Tonics and the Security Bullseye plasmid. Always do your best to have a hacked flying bot with you. It will help a lot in fights.

I hope this helped you in your quest for the Platinum.

Thanks so much for the tips - I actually DID start Survivor mode. It took me long to get through the start, I am now at the Kure-All in the Medical Pavilion level - its been a struggle - mainly because I have not spent any money yet.

I cant find anything telling me if I have to save my money? Do I? If not, I want to stock up on Med Packs and Mana Packs (whatever they are called). I know you have to buy a ton of stuff to Plat the game, but I wasnt sure if the cash is what you used to buy it?

Thanks so much for the tips - I actually DID start Survivor mode. It took me long to get through the start, I am now at the Kure-All in the Medical Pavilion level - its been a struggle - mainly because I have not spent any money yet.

I cant find anything telling me if I have to save my money? Do I? If not, I want to stock up on Med Packs and Mana Packs (whatever they are called). I know you have to buy a ton of stuff to Plat the game, but I wasnt sure if the cash is what you used to buy it?
Only spend money on health and eve if you're really desperate. If you're going for trophies, save money for weapon upgrades. Like True said, load up on wrench/melee focused tonics. About half way through the game, you'll be killing Big Daddies with your wrench and a couple plasmids and wondering how the hell you ever thought it was a hard game.

Only spend money on health and eve if you're really desperate. If you're going for trophies, save money for weapon upgrades. Like True said, load up on wrench/melee focused tonics. About half way through the game, you'll be killing Big Daddies with your wrench and a couple plasmids and wondering how the hell you ever thought it was a hard game.
thanks.

Is it possible even Plat it on one playthrough? I read that it is, but it seems like getting every single upgrade, plasmid, etc might cost too much to get it in a Survival playthrough?

Games comin out in April:

PS4-

Daylight

Lego Hobbit

FFXIV Online

Trials Fusion

Amazing Spidey 2

Child of Light

PS3-

MLB 14

Batman Blackgate Deluxe

Status