6. Jersiah - 9
7. LaundryMatt - 4
8. SpazX - 2
9. Amir - 6
10. Joku - 4
11. HyeVltg3 - 3
12. Lemstar - 10
13. raiden_86 - 1
Looking for a Hotline Miami timeshare/phantom, finally trying to get around to playing it. pm me thanks

thanks.

Is it possible even Plat it on one playthrough? I read that it is, but it seems like getting every single upgrade, plasmid, etc might cost too much to get it in a Survival playthrough?
Technically, yes. You'd have to be really conservative about spending money and Adam. You'd probably not have a lot of fun with it though if you've never played the game. I'd focus on just completing on survivor, using no vita chambers and either saving or harvesting all little sisters. Then play on a lower difficulty and harvest or save (opposite of what you did before) to get the other ending.

If you save all little sisters, you'll have barely enough Adam to buy all plasmids/tonics and their upgrades. If you harvest, you'll be swimming in Adam and have more than you could ever need to spend.

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $8
Mortal Kombat: $4
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $4
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

For Sale:

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $8

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Mechromancer - Resell - $10/Phantom -$5

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $6

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (includes all trophy DLC) Phantom - $7

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[EUR] Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $5

Available for rent:

Bioshock Infinite - Burial at Sea Part 2 currently being rented, # waiting: 0

Left Behind DLC for TLOU - the share includes the main game as well

Dark Souls II currently being rented

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what it looks like, I agree though I'm not sure how you can convince Ebay he's doing wrong, especially since he has 100% feedback, just a shame people are falling into stupidity and this guy is making a real quick and unethical buck.
Anyone that gameshares wouldn't pay that much, anyone that doesn't gameshare will surely be pissed when they realize it's not what they expect. I hope one of them is Palestinian :).

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/downloadable.html

"Not Allowed - Online gaming accounts or artifacts such as characters, currency, or other items in any format"

However, the dude isn't selling the account, only limited-access to the account to download the content. Still, that alone sounds like Ebay wouldn't allow it. Even if it doesn't fall under 'not allowed', you could argue that it's falsely advertised, as it makes no mention of it being a one-time download.

so what if some one buys a share and changes the pass, the other person would be screwed and could maybe file a claim. unless he is selling them all as 1-time downloads, which if thats the case he is making some bucks... EDIT: wait I forgot only 1 resell for ps4, sorry still in the stone age with my ps3 :)

Thanks so much for the tips - I actually DID start Survivor mode. It took me long to get through the start, I am now at the Kure-All in the Medical Pavilion level - its been a struggle - mainly because I have not spent any money yet.
I cant find anything telling me if I have to save my money? Do I? If not, I want to stock up on Med Packs and Mana Packs (whatever they are called). I know you have to buy a ton of stuff to Plat the game, but I wasnt sure if the cash is what you used to buy it?
thanks.
Is it possible even Plat it on one playthrough? I read that it is, but it seems like getting every single upgrade, plasmid, etc might cost too much to get it in a Survival playthrough?
Be prepared to read a wall of text.

When I was in the middle to the late parts of the game, I had too much money. I played very conservatively and could not carry any more First Aid Kits (FAK), EVE Hypos, ammo, Film, and whatever else you can carry. It got to the point where I had to gather unlooted bodies, Big Daddies included, in an area.

The Research Camera is easily one of the most important "weapons" in your arsenal. Once you get it, research EVERYTHING! Film is very cheap. The research bonuses are a plus. You will get passive bonuses and research-only Gene Tonics.

With maxed out research and and the right Gene Tonics, I am able to take out most enemies with one swing of the Wrench. It sure beats using half your magazine of the Machine Gun just on ONE enemy.

The Spider Splicers are tough to take down with bullets. However, research them enough to get the damage bonus against them and bring out the Wrench...

Despite playing on Survivor, I had a blast. Somehow, through shear random coincidence I managed to get two Big Daddies with their Little Sisters encounter each other. I made a separate save file for the occasion. To commemorate the gathering, I threw in the Enrage plasmid. Hilarity ensues.

As for the Platinum, I did it in one play. It was tough but having multiple saves definitely helped. The most important thing in one playthrough Platinum is the some Audio Diaries at the beginning and near the end of the game. If you miss them, you can not backtrack to get them. Every thing else, you can backtrack and pick up any missed Audio Diaries, Gene Tonics, and/or Little Sisters.

I rescued every Little Sister in my run. You will be hurting for ADAM but the rewards are worth it. Besides, you have to rescue all the Little Sisters if you want a one run Platinum. You will need the rescue-only Gene Tonics for a trophy.

To make things harder on myself, I used Level 1 plasmids for most of the game. In the later levels, they lose their effectiveness very fast. Why did I do this? It saves ADAM. You can buy a Level 3 plasmid without having to buy the Level 2 plasmid.

Additionally, plasmids and gene tonics are cheaper in the later levels. As an example, in Level A, a plasmid costs 80 ADAM. If you hold off and buy it in Level D, it will cost 50 ADAM. Unfortunately, Health and EVE upgrades cost the same across every level.

As mentioned in my last post, the Security Bullseye plasmid is very useful. A Big Daddy just happened to be under a Security Camera? I think a few flying bots might want to get to know him better.

The Enrage plasmid is also very useful. Throw it in a group of Splicers and mop up whatever is left. You can also Enrage a Splicer to see their chance against a Big Daddy. Somehow, I do not think it will end well for the Splicer.

I used this great Bioshock wiki article to keep track of every thing to collect in a level.

Wiki.

If you have any more questions, let me know!

Was this link supposed to send me to a product/seller page or just alot digital downloads? From the many items I saw I one fit the description. Call of Duty: Ghosts PS4, I think. He basically called it a gameshare without using the term. He even pointed out things like "delete the user/game and it's gone forever" and that it's otherwise permanent. Is what he is doing really so wrong if he informs people? Did I miss something? I'm new to all this.

EDIT: Other than ebay being against it.

Was this link supposed to send me to a product/seller page or just alot digital downloads? From the many items I saw I one fit the description. Call of Duty: Ghosts PS4, I think. He basically called it a gameshare without using the term. He even pointed out things like "delete the user/game and it's gone forever" and that it's otherwise permanent. Is what he is doing really so wrong if he informs people? Did I miss something? I'm new to all this.

EDIT: Other than ebay being against it.
I think it's because they took down that particular item and also the one for Thief. I reported both of those but not any of the others for "Digitally delivered goods" which is under "Other listing practices" in "Listing practices" so that might have something to do with it. Here's a link to all his items: http://www.ebay.com/sch/yoad12/m.html Edit: Looks like they've all been taken down.

I think it's because they took down that particular item and also the one for Thief. I reported both of those but not any of the others for "Digitally delivered goods" which is under "Other listing practices" in "Listing practices" so that might have something to do with it. Here's a link to all his items: http://www.ebay.com/sch/yoad12/m.html
This guy gives significantly less info that the other one. Weird that he has such high feedback since I would assume alot of people would feel deceived. Maybe simply saving $10 is that much of a boost to some?

Yeah, Infamous appears to have been taken down. Thanks to those who reported it, as well as the other listings.

If I get a resell of assassins creed 4 + season pass for ps3. Can I later upgrade to the ps4 ver. For 10$ and the season pass still work?
Yes and No. If you own both slots of an account, or if the other resell allows you to do it, then you can, but if you're asking whether you can just buy a resell and upgrade it, then no, as that would be stealing.

Ownership issues aside, you can upgrade, but you have to do it before next week, as the program will expire then.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/assassin%e2%80%99s-creediv-black-flag-ps4-digital-upgrade/cid=UP0001-CUSA00010_00-B000000000000108

Correct thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/201665-psn-code-trading-thread-read-the-op-before-posting/

If you want to post it in here as well, please wait more than a few hours before bumping the post.

Hey, Mark77, how's that group with FEZ coming together? The games (at least FEZ) are coming out today, I think? Haven't had time to check the thread out the last couple of days, so maybe the group is almost completed?

2 new groups, both should come out later today:

1) Witch & The Hundred Knight

Resellables ($13.33):
1)
2)

Phantoms ($6.67):
1) Jersiah
2)

2) Blazblue Chrono Phantasma

Resellables ($15):
1)
2)

Phantoms ($7.50):
1) Jersiah
2)

I know seen as a shady fellow here already, but what was so wrong with that guy selling shares (aside from him charging ridiculous prices) what was really the issue? I mean the amount of people that come and go through here and GTZ it's to honestly be expected. Sometimes I don't understand this place at all.

then go elsewhere that makes you happy and fits in.. it seems that you're not welcome here and alot of people don't like you.. sorry to be blunt.. good luck with your future endeavors

I know seen as a shady fellow here already, but what was so wrong with that guy selling shares (aside from him charging ridiculous prices) what was really the issue? I mean the amount of people that come and go through here and GTZ it's to honestly be expected. Sometimes I don't understand this place at all.
then go elsewhere that makes you happy and fits in.. it seems that you're not welcome here and alot of people don't like you.. sorry to be blunt.. good luck with your future endeavors
I feel like it's a legitimate question. Not trying to start something and I don't know whatever history Cak has here.

I feel like it's a legitimate question. Not trying to start something and I don't know whatever history Cak has here.
There are two problems with this that comes off the top of my head. 1.The seller is making a significant profit off the shares/games and video game publishers/develepers don't like that (look to the used game industry, gamestop to know why) without sharing any of the profits. 2.Sony is hosting these "shares" using their provided networks, and servers provided you use it for normal business. When Ebay takes these listings off, if they do it enough times they will start reporting this to Sony and if you didn't know their digital share policy now is a far cry from what they started with from fear from abuse among other things. That's all I'm going to say on the matter, if anyone wants to continue this discussion use pm's please.

I don't even know who you are/see you before.. WTH? Anyway, you seem like an asshat, so to save time and potential drama posts.. you're now on the ignore list.

There are two problems with this that comes off the top of my head. 1.The seller is making a significant profit off the shares/games and video game publishers/develepers don't like that (look to the used game industry, gamestop to know why) without sharing any of the profits. 2.Sony is hosting these "shares" using their provided networks, and servers provided you use it for normal business. When Ebay takes these listings off, if they do it enough times they will start reporting this to Sony and if you didn't know their digital share policy now is a far cry from what they started with from fear from abuse among other things. That's all I'm going to say on the matter, if anyone wants to continue this discussion use pm's please.
Thank you, this is the answer I was looking for. I will remove my question now.

Witch and the Hundred Knight (discounted)

$13.33
1. clonesniper666
2. shigumas
----------------
$6.67
3. deidra
4.Jersiah

Group filled! Game comes out today~

That would have never occurred to me. Thank you. I have a question about whether reporting that seller would cause more alarm than ignoring it and hoping ebay won't notice. PM sent.

Thank you, this is the answer I was looking for.
Same here.

$10.00 PSN codes for $8.50 each

1. Trophy DLC - 1 - PM Sent
2. captain - 6 - PM Sent
3. gnatmonkee - 6 - PM Sent
4. PancakesAreLove - 6 (12?)
5. JD* - 10
6. Jersiah - 9
7. LaundryMatt - 4
8. SpazX - 2

9. Amir - 6

10. Joku - 4

11. HyeVltg3 - 3

12. Lemstar - 10

13. Marauder7 - 5

Just a heads up that I am still waiting to hear about all of this. There is no guarantee on being able to get codes or even being able to get this many codes. We are currently at 63 and I haven't gotten any for myself. I will do my best though.

Codes are starting to trickle in. PM's sent to a few members so far as I have been getting them. I don't know a complete count yet though.
I'm going to put myself in for 5 and maybe more if you need more to get the bulk discount

So yeah, I haven't gotten the $10 Psn code yet for the special. Anyone else in a similar boat?
Got mine last week. Check your spam folder.

Lemstar, do you have a source on that blazblue delay? I don't doubt you and it makes a lot of sense since they mentioned it's a pre-order coming out later today, not to mention the discount on a brand new game, but I couldn't find anything official. I'm gonna take myself out of the blazblue group but I can still do it and then I guess we'll just see if it comes out this week or next.

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma

Resellables ($15):
1) Samdalous (GTZ)
2)

Phantoms ($7.50):
1) Bigwig_rah
2) Mr_Huh (GTZ)

EDIT: Removed my Witch & The Hundred Knight group as I think I'll be filling out clone's group instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back