CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemstar, do you have a source on that blazblue delay? I don't doubt you and it makes a lot of sense since they mentioned it's a pre-order coming out later today, not to mention the discount on a brand new game, but I couldn't find anything official. I'm gonna take myself out of the blazblue group but I can still do it and then I guess we'll just see if it comes out this week or next.
April 1, All pre-orders will come bundled with downloadable character Kokonoe and a special PlayStation 3 theme.

http://shoryuken.com/2014/03/24/blazblue-chronophantasma-available-in-north-america-tomorrow-playstation-network-offering-special-deal-on-digital-pre-orders/

https://twitter.com/aksysgames

Last edited by a moderator:
Asia +

• Mercenary Kings (English Ver)    Full game    PS4™
  • SOULCALIBUR™II HD ONLINE (English Ver)    Full game    PS3™
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (English Ver)    Full game    PS3™
  • NiGHTS into dreams… (English/Japanese Ver.)    Full game    PS3™

I don't even know who you are/see you before.. WTH? Anyway, you seem like an asshat, so to save time and potential drama posts.. you're now on the ignore list.

Thank you, this is the answer I was looking for. I will remove my question now.
thank you and goodbye.. good riddance..

Oh wow. No wonder there were so many confusing/conflicting messages on Blazblue's PSN release. Still, can't complain, waiting a week isn't that big a deal and it comes with that discount too. And kokonue? Awesome and interesting, I thought terumi would be the pre-order bonus so wonder if you have to buy him seperately instead.

Thanks rpg and lemstar.

STORE UPDATE

$60
Deception IV: Blood Ties (2.2GB)
DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition (22.1GB)

$50
The Witch and the Hundred Knight (3.2GB)

$30
Cabela's® Big Game Hunter® Pro Hunts (2.8GB)

$20
TRINITY: Souls of Zill O'll (20.7GB)
Warriors: Legends of Troy (12.3GB)

$8
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Revelations (910MB)

Free avatars

PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale™ Fat Princess Avatar

PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale™ Kratos Avatar

PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale™ Nariko Avatar

PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale™ Parappa Avatar

PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale™ Sir Daniel Fortesque Avatar

PlayStation® All-Stars Battle Royale™ Sweet Tooth Avatar

Asia +

• Mercenary Kings (English Ver) Full game PS4™
  • SOULCALIBUR™II HD ONLINE (English Ver) Full game PS3™
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (English Ver) Full game PS3™
  • NiGHTS into dreams… (English/Japanese Ver.) Full game PS3™
Mercenary Kings set to launch next week in US. Can't wait.

Anyone want to do a Tomb raider ps4 share with me? I'm fine with resell or phantom.
I will do that with you

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Resell $17.50
1. boosted
Phantom $12.50
1. Reo 15x

Thief
Resell $17.50
1. boosted
Phantom $12.50
1. Crashlen0

Cabela's Big Hunt $30.00
Resell $10.00
1. Boosted
Phantom
1. Snow Vixen?

Strange. Do we think the $29.99 pricing is going to last on PS4 Thief and Tomb Raider?

If anyone is interested in getting both on one account, let me know by PM. I'd prefer resell, but may be flexible.

Mercenary Kings set to launch next week in US. Can't wait.
I have heard it's coming FREE as a PS4 Plus game on April 1st (replacing Dead Nation). I started a bunch of groups for it, but will likely disband because of it.

In regards to Thief and Tomb Raider at $29.99 right now,

I'd be interested in a PS4 Phantom of Thief.

Ah and one more share am looking for; anybody got a Sound Shapes (PS3) timeshare/rental?

Wanting to do a Plat run on it.

Be prepared to read a wall of text.

When I was in the middle to the late parts of the game, I had too much money. I played very conservatively and could not carry any more First Aid Kits (FAK), EVE Hypos, ammo, Film, and whatever else you can carry. It got to the point where I had to gather unlooted bodies, Big Daddies included, in an area.

The Research Camera is easily one of the most important "weapons" in your arsenal. Once you get it, research EVERYTHING! Film is very cheap. The research bonuses are a plus. You will get passive bonuses and research-only Gene Tonics.

With maxed out research and and the right Gene Tonics, I am able to take out most enemies with one swing of the Wrench. It sure beats using half your magazine of the Machine Gun just on ONE enemy.

The Spider Splicers are tough to take down with bullets. However, research them enough to get the damage bonus against them and bring out the Wrench...

Despite playing on Survivor, I had a blast. Somehow, through shear random coincidence I managed to get two Big Daddies with their Little Sisters encounter each other. I made a separate save file for the occasion. To commemorate the gathering, I threw in the Enrage plasmid. Hilarity ensues.

As for the Platinum, I did it in one play. It was tough but having multiple saves definitely helped. The most important thing in one playthrough Platinum is the some Audio Diaries at the beginning and near the end of the game. If you miss them, you can not backtrack to get them. Every thing else, you can backtrack and pick up any missed Audio Diaries, Gene Tonics, and/or Little Sisters.

I rescued every Little Sister in my run. You will be hurting for ADAM but the rewards are worth it. Besides, you have to rescue all the Little Sisters if you want a one run Platinum. You will need the rescue-only Gene Tonics for a trophy.

To make things harder on myself, I used Level 1 plasmids for most of the game. In the later levels, they lose their effectiveness very fast. Why did I do this? It saves ADAM. You can buy a Level 3 plasmid without having to buy the Level 2 plasmid.

Additionally, plasmids and gene tonics are cheaper in the later levels. As an example, in Level A, a plasmid costs 80 ADAM. If you hold off and buy it in Level D, it will cost 50 ADAM. Unfortunately, Health and EVE upgrades cost the same across every level.

As mentioned in my last post, the Security Bullseye plasmid is very useful. A Big Daddy just happened to be under a Security Camera? I think a few flying bots might want to get to know him better.

The Enrage plasmid is also very useful. Throw it in a group of Splicers and mop up whatever is left. You can also Enrage a Splicer to see their chance against a Big Daddy. Somehow, I do not think it will end well for the Splicer.

I used this great Bioshock wiki article to keep track of every thing to collect in a level.

Wiki.

If you have any more questions, let me know!
Thanks so much - I am using that.

What pisses me off is that there is no menu to tell me what Plasmids and Tonics I have collected, etc. And the tracking system of the audio collectables suck.

Oh well. Slowly coming along. Telekinesis helps a ton - just got it. It hardly uses EVE which is nice.

looking for bioshock infinite season pass timeshare. should only need it for a day or two. willing to pay $3

Thief and Tomb Raider are flash sales so its not permanent guys. Thief did so good that it dropped to 30 now lol

Asia +

• Mercenary Kings (English Ver) Full game PS4™
  • SOULCALIBUR™II HD ONLINE (English Ver) Full game PS3™
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (English Ver) Full game PS3™
  • NiGHTS into dreams… (English/Japanese Ver.) Full game PS3™
nice, I have Merc Kings on steam but should be a good ps4 game. anyone got any asia ps plus codes? lol

Deception 4 PS3  ($60.00)

Resell $20.00

1.m_m23 (host)

2.HyeVltg3

Phantom $10.00

1.Kvntwvlf

2.Lemstar

Payment information sent to everyone.

Selling:

1 Resell slot (PS3) Battlefield 4 Premium + Battlefield 3 Premium - $25 paypal

1 Resell slot (PS3) Dark Souls II + South Park - $35 paypal

Is there any interest in getting a group together for the season pass of Bioshock Infinite? Both Burial at Sea episodes are now out and given the fact that both episodes would cost $25.xx if bought individually, the season pass (priced at $20) seems a much better bet. Sellables would be $6.67 and non-sells would be $3.33. Post below or shoot me a pm if you are interested 

Is there any interest in getting a group together for the season pass of Bioshock Infinite? Both Burial at Sea episodes are now out and given the fact that both episodes would cost $25.xx if bought individually, the season pass (priced at $20) seems a much better bet. Sellables would be $6.67 and non-sells would be $3.33. Post below or shoot me a pm if you are interested
I'd be interested in a nonsell.

looking for bioshock infinite season pass timeshare. should only need it for a day or two. willing to pay $3

there you go

I would be interested in a nonsell/phantom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back