CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, like yugioh/pokemon. Playing all week and leveling my creatures stats. Friends can help on Raids(Boss Fights)/Renting Cheaper creatures. Play it.
Cool downloading right now.

Looking for Aliens Colonial Marines DLC, Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 dlc.

Trinity souls & Warriors legend of troy ($40)

Resell

1. Pancakes (host)

2. Killkernal

phantom

1. factor747

Off topic, but with the talk of Titanfall and just recently trading in an Xbox One and settling with going solo this gen with a Ps4...

Does anyone think Titanfall for 360 is going to be worthwhile/decent alternative than getting an Xbone? An even longer shot, but any chance of it coming to PS3?

Off topic, but with the talk of Titanfall and just recently trading in an Xbox One and settling with going solo this gen with a Ps4...

Does anyone think Titanfall for 360 is going to be worthwhile/decent alternative than getting an Xbone? An even longer shot, but any chance of it coming to PS3?
No chance for ps3/ps4 but sequel is very much a possibility. Titanfall is badass but not worth getting the extra system for me.

360 version is rumored to be at around 700p and around 30 fps, so i dont know. Titanfall 1 is not gonna come to any other platforms but EA bought the rights for Titanfall 2 so the sequel will be multi-plat.

For those that have played it, does Titanfall really take shooters to a new level? I have to admit, the hype the game is generating is making me way more curious than I otherwise would be. I am not gonna get a One for it, but I would consider dropping $60 on it for the 360..and that is a pretty big accomplishment for me.

Tears tears my ps4 got corrupted had to re-download fw installed it and deleted all my Phantoms :( wish there was a way to recover them ugh... Anyways I lost

Ghosts
Battlefield
Tomb raider
Rayman

Anybody has rayman ps4 phantom?? My kids enjoyed that game a lot... Let me know

For those that have played it, does Titanfall really take shooters to a new level? I have to admit, the hype the game is generating is making me way more curious than I otherwise would be. I am not gonna get a One for it, but I would consider dropping $60 on it for the 360..and that is a pretty big accomplishment for me.
Yes it is the best online shooter now and its so much fun whether u win or lose. Screen tearing and frame drops are frequent in the game though but its made by the original cod team who made the cod, cod2, cod4 and cod: mw 2.

Titanfall is addicting, its cod+unreal+bf4+giant mechs.

I never pegged you as an online shooter fan. If you have an itch for an amazing online shooter then yeah go for it otherwise save your time and money for MLB14.

Tears tears my ps4 got corrupted had to re-download fw installed it and deleted all my Phantoms :( wish there was a way to recover them ugh... Anyways I lost

Ghosts
Battlefield
Tomb raider
Rayman

Anybody has rayman ps4 phantom?? My kids enjoyed that game a lot... Let me know
should have picked up a physical last week was 30$ with GCU at best buy.

Made by a different developer IIRC. Nobody can predict how it will be. No chance of it coming to ps3.

From what most friends/people in the industry are saying, they're all already tired of titanfall. Even people who were enjoying it a lot when it came out. I've heard it's like playing a slightly altered call of duty clone. Think twice before dropping $560 just to play it.

IMO there is zero reason to own both consoles anytime soon unless you can afford it with no problem. Most people who have one of the two consoles are already complaining about lack of library. In the end, hype is hype. Try not to buy into it. Hype can make something seem like something you need, and then more often than not you'll find that when it's in your hands for a few hours, you find that you never needed it in the first place. Remember how hyped up everyone got for battlefield 4? Most people stopped playing within 2 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never pegged you as an online shooter fan. If you have an itch for an amazing online shooter then yeah go for it otherwise save your time and money for MLB14.
I definitely am not, I suck at them, but every once in awhile, they can be entertaining. This one sounds like a blast to be honest, and probably the best reason I have seen to go next gen. But since I am backing Sony all the way by going PS4 only, I am willing to consider busting out the ol shit box and booting it up on there.

I definitely am not, I suck at them, but every once in awhile, they can be entertaining. This one sounds like a blast to be honest, and probably the best reason I have seen to go next gen. But since I am backing Sony all the way by going PS4 only, I am willing to consider busting out the ol shit box and booting it up on there.
Bluepoint games is porting 360. April 8, 2014.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluepoint_Games

Made by a different developer IIRC. Nobody can predict how it will be. No chance of it coming to ps3.

From what most friends/people in the industry are saying, they're all already tired of titanfall. Even people who were enjoying it a lot when it came out. I've heard it's like playing a slightly altered call of duty clone. Think twice before dropping $560 just to play it.

IMO there is zero reason to own both consoles anytime soon unless you can afford it with no problem. Most people who have one of the two consoles are already complaining about lack of library. In the end, hype is hype. Try not to buy into it. Hype can make something seem like something you need, and then more often than not you'll find that when it's in your hands for a few hours, you find that you never needed it in the first place. Remember how hyped up everyone got for battlefield 4? Most people stopped playing within 2 months.
Thanks, man. Yeah I had both then realized I couldn't afford it and there was no point so I got my money back for the Xbox, I just like getting reassured I made the right choice every now and then lol.

I think Titanfall was a decent shooter, but not really fantastic. I used to do FPS competitive gaming and even Titanfall made me drop it after about a week. Felt like a CoD with parkour and mechs. I also heard the 360 version is getting a downgrade from the xbox one. I sold off the xbox one about a week ago thinking about getting a PS4, but even now not many games catch my eye so I'll wait it out a bit more.

Still looking for:

Bioshock Inf + Season Pass Resells/Timeshare

Boosted: I realized afterward that I sent it in Canadian funds, and I've sent a second payment in US funds. If you wouldn't mind canceling the other whenever you notice, I'd appreciate it! :)

So earlier somehow(still have no fucking idea how it happened since I was in our convo window and click on "send message") It accidentally posted 5 $20 PSN codes that boosted purchased from me. I edited the comment literally 1-2 seconds after I posted it. They were all reedemed and not by boosted so those 5 codes just got reported stolen to sony. So hopefully the 5 that redeemed them get banned by Sony.

So earlier somehow(still have no fucking idea how it happened since I was in our convo window and click on "send message") It accidentally posted 5 $20 PSN codes that boosted purchased from me. I edited the comment literally 1-2 seconds after I posted it. They were all reedemed and not by boosted so those 5 codes just got reported stolen to sony. So hopefully the 5 that redeemed them get banned by Sony.
DAMN, that sucks man.

You must be hitting the sauce harder than I am.

Sounds like someone took over your computer

I am sorry to hear that Reaper. What do some of these lurkers have, programs running off their browser checking for 'xxxx-xxxx-xxxx' things posted on the web? I swear someone could drop a free promo item on here @ 2am and it would be redeemed by 2:01am by someone that doesn't even belong on CAG.

Thanks guys, I worked it out with boosted but it still sucks that I'm gonna be $100 down the hole but what can ya do.

Which leads me to selling
Infamous PS4 Resell $30
Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes $15

Willing to listen to offers pm me thanks.

TRINITY: Souls of Zill O'll (PS3 non-sell) $3.50
Warriors Orochi 3 (PS3 non-sell) $3
Fez (PS3 non-sell) $1.50 
Amazing Spiderman (PS3 non-sell) $3.50

pretty unbelievable story... have you paid back ashtonreeves for what your "cousin" did (change info on a resell) ?

1:Diablo 3(1slot) 15$

2:Tekken Tag 2(1) 15$

3: FFX/X-2 + Infamous 2nd Son(25$) (1slot)

-bogydogy (DONE!)

4: GOW: Ascesion

anyone have online pass for ratchet&clank all4one ?

pretty unbelievable story... have you paid back ashtonreeves for what your "cousin" did (change info on a resell) ?
that's tomorrow I already had that conversation with him and the other resell holder and why would I make that story up? If as soon as It got posted raiborg messaged me asking what was those 5 codes about. Now that GTA account wasn't made on cag it was made by my cousin for him and 3 of his friends. Boosted shouldn't worry about it because he's gonna get the $100 either way even if I lose $100. Snakeybro had purchased my ps4 pre order from amazon for $50 and amazon ended up taking it away from the account. I paid him back even tho it took a few months to do so since I was unemployed for a while but he got paid back. Would you like to know more details? Since you're all in my business without knowing the details or the convos I have had with those people involved in the GTA matter. For as long as I've been here nobody hasn't gotten screwed over by me. So fuck off dude I'm not in the mood considering the night I've had.

that's tomorrow I already had that conversation with him and the other resell holder and why would I make that story up? If as soon as It got posted raiborg messaged me asking what was those 5 codes about. Now that GTA account wasn't made on cag it was made by my cousin for him and 3 of his friends. Boosted shouldn't worry about it because he's gonna get the $100 either way even if I lose $100. Snakeybro had purchased my ps4 pre order from amazon for $50 and amazon ended up taking it away from the account. I paid him back even tho it took a few months to do so since I was unemployed for a while but he got paid back. Would you like to know more details? Since you're all in my business without knowing the details or the convos I have had with those people involved in the GTA matter. For as long as I've been here nobody hasn't gotten screwed over by me. So fuck off dude I'm not in the mood considering the night I've had.
wait, are you saying you posted them on the thread instead of PM? NVM me if so, and sorry.

Regarding that GTA account, I hope things work out, ashtonreeves's a good guy I've shared UK ps+ with for a long time.

wait, are you saying you posted them on the thread instead of PM? NVM me if so, and sorry.

Regarding that GTA account, I hope things work out, ashtonreeves's a good guy I've shared UK ps+ with for a long time.
yeah somehow they got posted on the thread and 5 people or 1 single person got $100 free. Which fucking sucks considering I was never under the thread but yeah dude Ashton is a good guy I've dealt with him plenty of times hell get his money back bro.

*Not looking to stir the pot or have the thread "saviors" and their foolish attack dogs, quote me on some BS or fill up my inbox on why I shouldn't ask questions/raise suspicions*

I have past experiences working with Teh Reaper, and I'm sure he's good guy, but the whole somehow posting the codes to "thread when you where responding to a pm"story, just doesn't make any sense.
post-27952-sorry-Im-allergic-to-bullshit-pc9l.gif
I mean, those are to entirely different windows and I'm sure you can't float the PM window over the thread, but I can see it possible if you were using the full comment editor and got confused, but then how would you end up back in the thread? Unless, you mis-clicked in the notifications window and ended up here, but then that wouldn't make sense either. Why? Because you have to scroll down all the way to the bottom of the window to reply and I'm sure you would have noticed that you weren't in your PMs by the amount of different people you'd see on the way down. [customspoiler"*Ready the pitchforks and barbed bats*"]
Stop+asking+questions.+You+re+either+with+US+or+you+re+with_e54ea4_4727741.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Resell

1:Diablo 3(1slot) 15$

2:Tekken Tag 2(1) 15$

3: FFX/X-2 + Infamous 2nd Son(25$) (1slot)

-bogydogy (DONE!)

4: GOW: Ascesion

anyone have online pass for ratchet&clank all4one ?

I believe him yo, I don't know why, but I do. :drool:

*Not looking to stir the pot or have the thread "saviors" and their foolish attack dogs, quote me on some BS or fill up my inbox on why I shouldn't ask questions/raise suspicions*

I have past experiences working with Teh Reaper, and I'm sure he's good guy, but the whole somehow posting the codes to "thread when you where responding to a pm"story, just doesn't make any sense.
post-27952-sorry-Im-allergic-to-bullshit-pc9l.gif
I mean, those are to entirely different windows and I'm sure you can't float the PM window over the thread, but I can see it possible if you were using the full comment editor and got confused, but then how would you end up back in the thread? Unless, you mis-clicked in the notifications window and ended up here, but then that wouldn't make sense either. Why? Because you have to scroll down all the way to the bottom of the window to reply and I'm sure you would have noticed that you weren't in your PMs by the amount of different people you'd see on the way down. [customspoiler"*Ready the pitchforks and barbed bats*"]
Stop+asking+questions.+You+re+either+with+US+or+you+re+with_e54ea4_4727741.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Maybe Yanksfan can just put a note in the feedback thread? Whatever happened, they're trying to make it right.

Anyone making a group for Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition on Tuesday?

I believe him yo, I don't know why, but I do. :drool:
As long as I get what I paid for then the only person that got screwed over here is TehReaper. No need to make judgements until there is an issue.

If anyone is nice enough to want to help me complete the Bethesda Trifecta. I am trying to 100% the last of Bethesda's finest. I already have Fallout 3 100%, Brink 100%, and now I am trying to get Rogue Warrior 100%. I will need help on the multiplayer though. Single player was very easy so far, almost 50% trophies for 1 play through that takes 3 hours. Also, it is only $5.00 at GameStop.

Here are the scores. Just a FYI.

Reception
Metacritic 29/100
Game Informer 1.5/10
GamePro 3/10
GameSpot 2/10
GameZone 2/10
IGN 1.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done