CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale:

From Dust, Renegade Ops, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure $8 (resell).

Zone of the Enders HD Collection $2 (phantom).

"The Little Things" | MLB 14 The Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLtS-GxLkzw

Dag gum, it's going to be a long April till May....

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting a group for FIFA14 (PS4) group full

Resell ($35)
1. evoked

Phantom ($25)
1. Evoked

Selling Wolf Among Us season pass resell. Think I was asking $6 for it...

Also Final Fantasy XIII-2 phantom. $2

...and for anyone interested, have the infamous second son preorder vests to sell...

JP PSN prices went up this morning btw. Even without the price increase, it was still hard to find a resell in the $20 range
Just J stars or all JPN games on the store?

Playing Destiny of Spirits and have to say that is it pretty fun for a F2P game. Love that the battles autoplay. I think I'll enjoy playing for the 30 days.

Just J stars or all JPN games on the store?

Playing Destiny of Spirits and have to say that is it pretty fun for a F2P game. Love that the battles autoplay. I think I'll enjoy playing for the 30 days.
Today, in Japan, marks the national consumption tax increase of about 2-3%. So everything in the JP PSN store was jacked up.

So a ¥7,980 game now costs ¥8,208, which also means we have to get an extra 500/1000yen card if we want new releases :[

good luck on getting that terumi lol. Indignant was searching high and low for one..only one available was 30$ which is absurd.
Gah, that's horrible! I really hate Atlus for screwing digital owners like this.

WTB: J Star Victory (phantom), Idolm@ster 2 share, and Blazblue Terumi DLC (for a fair price ._.)

...still looking for ratchet & clank all4one (2trophies online)  online pass..phantom...whatever :D

p/s : J-star victory vs not release US-EU so price really expensive ?....even phantoms and resell ?

You crazy bastard, lol. You're lucky I posted first. Obviously, I won't take the money, but I posted first, so you can't give it to anyone else.

Edit: I'll clean up my posts once this is taken care of.

You don't want to buy a new game or anything?
To be honest, there is nothing out there that currently interests me that I don't already have. You said you're bored, so why not use that money and buy something with it?

Edit: Oh, and remove your previous posts.

To be honest, there is nothing out there that currently interests me that I don't already have. You said you're bored, so why not use that money and buy something with it?
I have enough money to buy some games that will keep me busy for another month. If you don't want it then I'll give it to Mark77 since he posted next.

1:Diablo 3(phantoms=7,5$) (resell 2 slot = 30$)
2:Tekken Tag 2(resell 2 slot = 30$) 
3: FFX/X-2 + Infamous 2nd Son PS4 (resell 2slot 30$ for FFX/X-2 , Infamous already activated ps4)
-bogydogy 
4: GOW: Ascesion (resell 1slot-10$)

5: GTA V : 3 slot for resell 45$ is ok ?

Hey if this isn't the appropriate place to ask let me know where.

Would it be a good idea to go to forums and tell other players of this place, or at least that 4 people playing the game from one purchase is possible?
Hell no. First, gamesharing has a stigma attached to it, so they will likely not go for it, but even if they did, you don't know them. It only takes one greedy or dumb person to screw everyone else over.

Edit: I see Snake is back to pushing the boundaries of what is allowed.

ummm MLB 14 is up and its 20.8 gb.    

SMT: Devil Summoner: Raidou vs Soulles Army is up(3gb)  First PS2 classic at midnite?

Uncharted 4 canceled :(    
not srs

Hell no. First, gamesharing has a stigma attached to it, so they will likely not go for it, but even if they did, you don't know them. It only takes one greedy or dumb person to screw everyone else over.

Edit: I see Snake is back to pushing the boundaries of what is allowed.
You make good points. But wasn't everyone here in a similar situation before we stumbled into this place? I guess it wouldn't help with the particular game they are interested in right now but what if they were made aware of CAG so they could start some feedback reputation?

??? to the bolded part.

Resell

1-God of WarAscension (1slot,10$)

2-FFX/X-2 (2 slot,15 each)

3-Diablo 3(2 slot phantom-7$ each - 3 slot resell-15$ each)

4-Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (3 slot resell-10$ each)

tell me if i wrong about 3 slot..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back