CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for RAYMAN LEGENDS (PS3) and Still looking for a share with the delisted MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 on it

PM

I have paypal ready

Thanks

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace -  Discount $35.00
Resell - $11.67
- shigumas
- HyeVltg3
Phantom $5.83
- Amatsuri
- Deidara (host)

edit: group complete!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up to everyone. TehReaper went out and bought new PSN Cards to replace the ones from before. I was paid back late last night from a messed up situation. My hat is off to TehReaper for doing what was right. Thanks again for taking care of this so quickly. :applause:

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace - Discount $35.00

Resell - $11.67

- shigumas

- HyeVltg3

Phantom $5.83

- Amatsuri

- Deidara (host)

One resell spot left. The three of us have already paid, so it's a quick group!
Lol just browsed all the way back from Boosted's group staring at every post to see slots fill up then luckily seeing yours and =D not yet filled yay.

Added. lets get dem PMs going!

Lol just browsed all the way back from Boosted's group staring at every post to see slots fill up then luckily seeing yours and =D not yet filled yay.

Added. lets get dem PMs going!
Cool, I'll invite ya to our group PM. Filled!

edit: oops, can't invite to PM. I let Deidara know, he should send a PM to you soon.

I'm tired of waiting for Wolf Among Us Episode 3, drop it today damnit!!
Downloading now. 666MB.

image_317239_460.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmROugk3poQ

You make good points. But wasn't everyone here in a similar situation before we stumbled into this place? I guess it wouldn't help with the particular game they are interested in right now but what if they were made aware of CAG so they could start some feedback reputation?
What? No. You said it yourself - people stumbled onto this thread. They weren't going about their business on the internet and were then told about it by some stranger.

Look, I get it, you want to save other people money, but in trying to do so, you'd be risking that opportunity for everyone here. Not only that, but you'd be giving people you know nothing about a tool to scam others.

Think about the guy who found out to give himself unlimited ps plus trials on the same account. What did he do? He not only gave himself 20 years of plus, but he posted a video of how to do it on the internet. What do you think will happen to the guy's account and the infinite trials? (rhetorical)

Edit: NOOOOOOO! They added a trophy for completing Shadow Fall on Elite. I was hoping I wouldn't have to play the campaign again. And more 'max out these skills' trophies, how nice.

Is there a clause any where on the PSN store that let's you price match a game if you bought it digitally and it went on sale less than a week later?

Is there a clause any where on the PSN store that let's you price match a game if you bought it digitally and it went on sale less than a week later?
Sony? Price match? Hahaha

You might be able to get one if you have a silver tongue and/or if you get the right representative, but you are not entitled to one, if that's what you are asking. This is to my knowledge. I could be wrong.

You make good points. But wasn't everyone here in a similar situation before we stumbled into this place? I guess it wouldn't help with the particular game they are interested in right now but what if they were made aware of CAG so they could start some feedback reputation?

??? to the bolded part.
I guess you feel the internet is a friendly place? Tell me something.. how about place your playstation information, email and password in this very forum, let's say @7pm tomorrow. If you believe even if this forum is safe enough to do that...then maybe thinking about branching out is possible.. surely nobody will hijack your personal account, right?

Free

Grand theft auto: ifruit (173mb,Vita)

Sales

1. Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers     $9.99
  2. Babel Rising     $4.99     
  3. Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions Of WWII     $4.99
  4. Brothers In Arms: Hell’s Highway     $14.99     
  5. Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood     $7.49     
  6. Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger     $3.99
  7. Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars     $2.49
  8. Cloudberry Kingdom     $2.49     
  9. Csi: Fatal Conspiracy     $4.99
  10. Expendables 2: Barney Ross Full Upgrade     $0.49
  11. Expendables 2: Gunner Jensen Full Upgrade     $0.49
  12. Expendables 2: Hale Caesar Full Upgrade     $0.49
  13. Expendables 2: Yin Yang Full Upgrade     $0.49
  14. Expendables 2     $3.99    
  15. Far Cry 2 – Digital     $4.99
  16. Flashback     $4.99
  17. I Am Alive – Trial     $3.99
  18. Just Dance 2014     $19.99
  19. Just Dance 4     $19.99
  20. Mad Riders Trial     $2.49     
  21. Mad Riders Trial: Mad Riders: The Daredevil Map Pack     $1.49
  22. Might And Magic Clash Of Heroes Trial     $3.99     
  23. Might And Magic Clash Of Heroes Trial: I Am The Boss DLC     $1.49
  24. Outland – Trial     $2.49
  25. Prince Of Persia Digital     $7.49
  26. Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time     $3.99
  27. Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands     $7.49
  28. Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones     $3.99     
  29. Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within     $3.99     
  30. R.U.S.E.     $7.49     
  31. Racquet Sports     $7.49
  32. Rayman Origins     $9.99
  33. Rocksmith 2014 Edition     $29.99
  34. Shaun White – Snowboarding     $7.49
  35. Shaun White Skateboarding     $7.49
  36. Shoot Many Robots     $2.49
  37. The Amazing Spider-Man PS3     $21.99
  38. The Amazing Spider-Man Ps Vita     $24.99
  39. The Amazing Spider-Man: Oscorp Search And Destroy     $1.99
  40. The Amazing Spider-Man: The Amazing Spider-Man Rhino Challenge     $1.99
  41. The Amazing Spider-Man: The Amazing Spider-Man DLC Bundle     $4.99
  42. The Amazing Spider-Man: The Amazing Spider-Man Stan Lee Adventure Pack     $1.99
  43. The Amazing Spider-Man: The Amazing Spider-Man: Lizard Rampage Pack     $1.99
  44. The Smurfs 2     $19.99
  45. Tom Clancy’s Endwar     $7.49
  46. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier     $9.99
  47. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 – Digital     $7.49
  48. Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X     $7.49
  49. Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2     $7.49     
  50. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 – Digital     $7.49
  51. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas     $7.49     
  52. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist     $29.99     
  53. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell HD     $3.99     
  54. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory HD     $3.99     
  55. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Double Agent     $7.49     
  56. Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow HD     $3.99
  57. Voodoo Dice     $2.49
  58. WWE 2K14     $29.99     
  59. WWE 2K14: N.W.O Pack     $4.49
  60. WWE 2K14: Superstars And Moves Pack     $3.99
  61. WWE 2K14: Accelerator     $0.99     
  62. WWE 2K14: Online Pass     $4.99     
  63. WWE 2K14: Season Pass     $9.99
  64. WWE 2K14: Ultimate Warrior     $0.99
  65. WWE 2K14: Undertaker – Exclusive Character     $0.99     
  66. WWE 2K14: Legends And Creations Pack     $4.49

Price Changes

• Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate – Complete DOA5 Costumes     $19.99     
  • Grand Theft Auto V Beach Weather Avatar     $0.49
  • Ragnarok Odyssey     $24.99

anyone wanna share Expendables 2? lol

MLB 14 The Show(ps4) (5/6)  ($60)

r-

----------

p-

1.snakeybro

Trials Digital Deluxe ($40) (4/15)

r- snakeybro

p- akbeast17

is it ok if we switch spots ak?   Were gonna get the Deluxe edition which comes with the season pass.

Hey if this isn't the appropriate place to ask let me know where.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/694309-j-stars-victory-vs/68909700

Would it be a good idea to go to forums and tell other players of this place, or at least that 4 people playing the game from one purchase is possible?
For what reason should you feel like spreading the knowledge of gamesharing to other people, specifically the cold market?

If you want to share it with someone, make it a warm market aka someone you know in real life, relative or friend.

We don't need more people as it is going about telling everybody what we are doing.

For one thing, it causes people who have this knowledge to scam other people. Like for instance, I know a group of Asians who have since March of last year been scamming other Asians into buying gameshares that those people buying into it have no idea the mechanics of it all. They are charging for basically 2 slots (both phantoms) at sellable prices (half and half), all the while telling them to not sign in and blah blah blah, they keep the resells after deactivating and then sell them again. Scumbags the lot of them.

They purposely with hold that information from the others (in a Facebook group non-the less) and the members in that group look to them as some kind of "gods" all the while they have no idea they are getting royally shafted.

Search on Facebook for "Playstation Digital" groups. I got off that fuckin social site. Pieces of shits bought the Occulus Rift.

Anyway, it's a privilege to be a gamesharer and part of this community, and others. It's not something that should be taken lightly. You build rep, get to know others who are embedded in the gamesharing hobby as well and help others. It's not something that anybody who searchers on the internet might want to do, looking for a few quick bucks or whatever monetary currency -- wanting to take advantage of others.

I know we are not the gameshare police, but it was already abused enough as it is, and look where that took us -- from 5 down to 2 on the PS3. And I have been gamesharing for the last 7 years. We also should protect the would be victims of scam artists.

Btw, our favorite Jew is at it again....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/yoad12/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

He even goes to try and persuade eBay with a "note" that the gameshare/phantom he is selling is "physical".

Smdh.

looking to timeshare dark souls 2 for 1-2 days at most, have to delete the patch to do something but can't do it with the phantom i have :\

Eh, I viewed one or two of the groups on Facebook and they aren't in English, so it's not that bad. If people want to take advantage of others, or if people want to get ripped off, that's their business, but the people who sell on Ebay are doing so in English, on a site as popular as Ebay.

@fricco guy was interested in share a bunch of PS4 games, including Thief and Knack. Don't know if they are reliable/trustable though
I sold him a PS4 phantom. The only problem (if you can even call it that) that came up was that he didn't account for the international fee when sending to a US Paypal address. Once I told him about it, he sent the difference.

Long shot, but anyone interested in a Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z group?
Selling: Resell: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z + Deadpool + Hotline Miami (All one Account) Pm if interested, thanks.
If Volt still has his slot available, that means that pretty much no one is interested in a resell of the game, so if you start a group, you will not fill it any time soon, if at all. If you want a resell, check with Volt to see if he still has it.

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $7
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

can someone explain to me what is a phantom?
ATTN New people: direct all inquiries to raiborg or pravado.

:rofl: A phantom is a share that cannot be re-sold or re-activated after deletion. It's half the cost of a PS3 resell...and I think (2/3?) the cost of a PS4 resell.

We don't need more people as it is going about telling everybody what we are doing.

For one thing, it causes people who have this knowledge to scam other people. Like for instance, I know a group of Asians who have since March of last year been scamming other Asians into buying gameshares that those people buying into it have no idea the mechanics of it all. They are charging for basically 2 slots (both phantoms) at sellable prices (half and half), all the while telling them to not sign in and blah blah blah, they keep the resells after deactivating and then sell them again. Scumbags the lot of them.

They purposely with hold that information from the others (in a Facebook group non-the less) and the members in that group look to them as some kind of "gods" all the while they have no idea they are getting royally shafted.

Search on Facebook for "Playstation Digital" groups. I got off that fuckin social site. Pieces of shits bought the Occulus Rift.

Anyway, it's a privilege to be a gamesharer and part of this community, and others. It's not something that should be taken lightly. You build rep, get to know others who are embedded in the gamesharing hobby as well and help others. It's not something that anybody who searchers on the internet might want to do, looking for a few quick bucks or whatever monetary currency -- wanting to take advantage of others.

I know we are not the gameshare police, but it was already abused enough as it is, and look where that took us -- from 5 down to 2 on the PS3. And I have been gamesharing for the last 7 years. We also should protect the would be victims of scam artists.

Btw, our favorite Jew is at it again....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/yoad12/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Uh, ok? So, keep the Jews and Asians from gamesharing?

Expendables 2($4)

r- 

-----

p-

1.snakey

Trials Fusion Deluxe Edtion(comes with season pass) $40   (phantom only has access to game, not season pass)

r-snakeybro

-----

p- alldayadrian28

MLB 14(PS4) 5/6

r-35

----------

p-25

1.snakey

Selling Wolf Among Us season pass resell. Think I was asking $6 for it...

Also Final Fantasy XIII-2 phantom. $2

...and for anyone interested, have the infamous second son preorder vests to sell...

Selling Wolf Among Us season pass resell. Think I was asking $6 for it...

Also Final Fantasy XIII-2 phantom. $2

...and for anyone interested, have the infamous second son preorder vests to sell...
i might take you up on XIII 2 im working on first one for plat.. chapter 13 currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back