CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I need advice...

I have gameshared a Resell of Last of Us - Left Behind. I have installed the main game, and I can play the main game. But every time I try to install the Last of Us, it gives me error code 80029564..

It gives me the error code about 13% in. I have deleted and redownloaded 5 different times... Same problem each time...

Each download completes...

Thanks!
You mean every time you try to install the DLC you get the error? Try allowing the download to finish without placing it in the background. Just start the download and leave it. It will install itself as well.

Selling:

Aquapazza Resell - $6

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom x2) - $2.00 Each 

FarCry Classic Resell - $3.33

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I need advice...

I have gameshared a Resell of Last of Us - Left Behind. I have installed the main game, and I can play the main game. But every time I try to install the Last of Us, it gives me error code 80029564..

It gives me the error code about 13% in. I have deleted and redownloaded 5 different times... Same problem each time...

Thanks!
I had this exact problem about a year ago, and the only thing that fixed it in the end was changing the DNS server in my connection settings. Worth a shot if nothing else seems to work.

no way, gecko is wohlstand? that explains the stupidity, but not the compulsion to lie...
I'm sensing a little sarcasm there. Few of us had a feeling they were the same when both post the same message about being a millionaire with a mansion and a supermodel wife except one lived in Spain and the other in Mexico. Gecko already changed his story and now lives in Australia without the supermodel wife.

Can they all just be ignored? They're getting the attention they're seeking which helps get them through the sad day in front of them. No point on continuing to address them, they're worthless users who only cause annoyance. Don't give them reason to come back whether it's one guy or 5 different ones.

Unless you guys find enjoyment out of seeing the immaturity of these guys lol it is amusing at times, just don't like seeing people getting insulted, it's uneccesary. 

Guys, I need advice...

Thanks!
Reboot the router or replace it with a new one. Had the same issue where all my downloads would crap out at lucky number 13 and once Verizon swapped out my router everything downloaded fine.

Some info on Drakengard 3 I passed by today:

EU PSN Pre - Orders are coming mid april and will include JP voice overs (wonder if they doing the same for NA)

The JP voice pack will be around 10gb while the game alone is around 14.5gb = a ton of gb take up space -.-

edit: The Drakengard 3 first novella is up on the official site. It gives background on zero and some information that could be attached to the other intoners.

Oh and the DLC combined still doesn't give me enough money FOR ME TO GET THE DAMN PLATINUM TROPHY-.-

Thanks for all the help guys.  Got it.  

Bingo.  I did it in the PS store, and that fixed the problem.  It downloaded 2 items... the theme and the DLC.  Installed wonderfully!!  
​Thanks!!

got growth egg.. neochu is pain in ass lol completed 56/64 cieth stone mission so far.. did all but 51 to 54 and 60 to 62 and 64

i hope i plat it soon

got growth egg.. neochu is pain in ass lol completed 56/64 cieth stone mission so far.. did all but 51 to 54 and 60 to 62 and 64

i hope i plat it soon
the biggest time sink for me was S rank on all the ceith stone and all items in the game. Holy hats so many Adamantoise to kill for the drop.

All GameSpy servers are going offline May 31, 2014. There's some pretty high profile games that require quite the grind under the list, so check your backlogs.

F.E.A.R 2
Borderlands
Bulletstorm
Unreal Tournament 3
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
Grand Theft Auto IV
Red Dead Redemption
High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
Gotham City Impostors
FUEL
Midnight Club Los Angeles
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Guardians of Middle-Earth
SBK Generations
Lost Planet 3
Mortal Kombat
Crysis 2
Sniper Elite
Age of Booty
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Tom Clancy's HAWX
Two Worlds II
Street Fighter III: Online Edition
UFC Undisputed 2009
UFC Undisputed 2010
Blitz: The League 2

All GameSpy servers are going offline May 31, 2014. There's some pretty high profile games that require quite the grind under the list, so check your backlogs.

F.E.A.R 2
Borderlands
Bulletstorm
Unreal Tournament 3
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
Grand Theft Auto IV
Red Dead Redemption
High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
Gotham City Impostors
FUEL
Midnight Club Los Angeles
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Guardians of Middle-Earth
SBK Generations
Lost Planet 3
Mortal Kombat
Crysis 2
Sniper Elite
Age of Booty
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Tom Clancy's HAWX
Two Worlds II
Street Fighter III: Online Edition
UFC Undisputed 2009
UFC Undisputed 2010
Blitz: The League 2
is crysis 3 mp going away?

Looks like it. Unfortunately, the 6-month Crysis 2 online trophy seems to be a lost cause if you're not close now.

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $7
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

I'm guessing this is why R* won't fix RDR, so get all the cheap trophies you can before the move. They've been hacked for months, but they fixed GTAV's in a few days.

EDIT: Congrats on that Madden NFL 25 plat, Yanks! Not easy (0.96% Ultra Rare). I've been ducking that game due to MUT season/playoffs trophies.

noooooo i just bought bulletstorm... bastards forcing my hand, gotta do the online now

anyone got any modded borderlands guns they can hook me up with before servers go down?

Yanks, you can make all the jokes you want. Il just share this:

imagejpg1.jpg

That's practically science.

I'm guessing this is why R* won't fix RDR, so get all the cheap trophies you can before the move. They've been hacked for months, but they fixed GTAV's in a few days.

EDIT: Congrats on that Madden NFL 25 plat, Yanks! Not easy (0.96% Ultra Rare). I've been ducking that game due to MUT season/playoffs trophies.
What cheap trophies are you talking about for RDR? I've been meaning to go back and get all the DLC trophies for a long time now. Anywhere I can read more about this?

Sidenote: Yes, I'm sort of around still. I haven't really played anything since February though. Going to try to limp my way to the 10,000 trophy mark and then call it quits.

Some info on Drakengard 3 I passed by today:

EU PSN Pre - Orders are coming mid april and will include JP voice overs (wonder if they doing the same for NA)

The JP voice pack will be around 10gb while the game alone is around 14.5gb = a ton of gb take up space -.-

Oh and the DLC combined still doesn't give me enough money FOR ME TO GET THE DAMN PLATINUM TROPHY-.-
WTF I preordered the one on the SE store..

is crysis 3 mp going away?
Ask RPG

busy with destiny of spirits =)
It's the only thing I play now while I'm not at work or school. I spend $8 trying to get the SR from gravity rush. Finally have my first blessing so I'm going to be grinding stones all night.

WTF I preordered the one on the SE store..

Ask RPG

It's the only thing I play now while I'm not at work or school. I spend $8 trying to get the SR from gravity rush. Finally have my first blessing so I'm going to be grinding stones all night.
Yeah, but we're getting the JP voices and the other 2 tiers for free through SE store :p

I paid tax AND I missed out on the JP voice overs. I wonder if I can get a refund.
Oh, never mind. I'm sure if we get the pre-orders this month it will include the JP voices. Good luck getting a refund though if you try, DigitalRiver and SE support are horrid. The one I posed too was EU btw

Looking for Infamous Second Son resell or timeshare. 

Street Fighter III better fucking stay up they still have that patch in the "works".

It's the only thing I play now while I'm not at work or school. I spend $8 trying to get the SR from gravity rush. Finally have my first blessing so I'm going to be grinding stones all night. (always save 10k haha )
Inti is a :censored: =(

took 6 attempts,lvl 33. DId u get the whole collection for gravity rush?

So my friend that I share accts with got the PS NOW beta. Would it be bad if I downloaded it and tried to log in on my main?

edit: tried it on his acct... bunch of shit games on there, nothing decent besides guacamelee lol

Inti is a :censored: =(

took 6 attempts,lvl 33. DId u get the whole collection for gravity rush?
Did you add a lot of people to your friends list? I'm trying to add the most active people so they can help with the event and backup strikes. I wish asia players had better compatibility with me so I can dual summon a R/SR Asian spirit.

Also I only spent $8 so it only gave me 100 DO. luckily I got the SR dark spirit after the second try.

Did you add a lot of people to your friends list? I'm trying to add the most active people so they can help with the event and backup strikes. I wish asia players had better compatibility with me so I can dual summon a R/SR Asian spirit.

Also I only spent $8 so it only gave me 100 DO. luckily I got the SR dark spirit after the second try.
Yes,added Asian Players with 45+ clear zones + 30% compatibility.

Dead Nation dlc 1 $5

$1.67

2.rpg

--

$0.83

Just recently inherited (was collecting dust at her parents house) my girlfriends wii which can play GC games, any idea where I can buy Wind Waker for under $30?

Also, is Beyond two souls coming to US PSN?

Resell

1-God of War: Ascension (1slot resell..6$)
2-FFX/X-2 (2 slot,12$ each)
3-Diablo 3(2 slot phantom-6.5$ each - 2 slot resell-13$ each)
4-Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (2 slot resell-6$ each)
5-GTA V (Phantom or resell 2 slot)

looking for Ratchet & clank all4one Online pass....paypal....if free... thank u very much

p/s : ******** GOW 3...freezing even not update to 1.03 -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back