Non-sellable ($8.50)
-iwarboY
-

Rambo (UK PS3 non-sell) $8

TRINITY: Souls of Zill O'll (PS3 non-sell) $3.50
Warriors Orochi 3 (PS3 non-sell) $3
Not sure if full, but i'll jump in on this if available

it's an impossible barrier of entry, the main reason i don't use that site
nothing is impossible... I have done 404 trades on that site so far its really easy
I think it took me about a week to get my 10 trades in. I purchased some physical games that weren't available on PSN, UV movies codes, PSN Credit, and sold a physical copy of Soul Sacrifice that I didn't need due to it becoming free on PS+

It is a good companion site. Like others have said, I also like the trade system over there but the gamesharing community is larger here, or at least it seems to move quicker.

Lego Hobbit (PS4) ($60)

r-$35

1. Boosted

-----

p-$25

1.snakey
I will send you a PM for payment.

Warning about Yanksfan. He has ON PURPOSE not updated a couple of my positive feedbacks in the list for groups/resells, and posted false negative feedback there never was an issue with any of my resells or groups. Or any of my other transactions.
Not the first time.

I will refer you to this thread if you dont mind by reading & pointing out my faults please:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/320106-psn-gamesharing-feedback-thread/page-16#entry11650281

Yes you are correct, its MY business who I decide to do business with, in which case jlazenby1 is in the wrong completely!

Just look at his attitude in the link I posted above, its uncalled for! No respect for jlazenby1 whats so ever..

Unless he comes up with a good apology is a fkn prick in my book & will avoid doing business with him & I'd much rather take my business elsewhere.. maybe someone a little more polite & forgiving, not aggressive & flaming.

I'd hate to hear his version of NOT cutting a newbie any slack, I think highly of this community but jlazenby1 however is a fkn prick!
Most people here are really great guys, with only a few exceptions. Do not deal with jlazenby1 or Boosted and you should be fine.

Warning about Yanksfan. He has ON PURPOSE not updated a couple of my positive feedbacks in the list for groups/resells, and posted false negative feedback there never was an issue with any of my resells or groups. Or any of my other transactions.
Why do you even bother? Just create a new account here, if the assholes here like Yanksfan, Boosted or jlazenby1 are against you because you uncover their shady tactics and scams, you have no chance here against their fake feedback powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I love this thread.. Come for the shares, stay for the drama.

On a side note.. I wonder If the mods actually did their jobs instead of deleting multiple drama posts and handing out multiple warnings to users and just started banning IPs for multiple accounts wonder how many "Vets" & "Newbs" would suddenly stop posting? Lmao, too bad it would never happen though. The many times I've seen people post drama here on their main accounts instead of their ghost accounts early in the morning/late in the night. To only be quickly edited/hidden from the public eye. I should start taking screenshots, but posting news here isn't my job.. That honor belongs to the true king of the Gamesharing kingdom, RPG.

Playstation All-Stars patch live. PS3 version at least.

On a side note.. I wonder If the mods actually did their jobs instead of deleting multiple drama posts and handing out multiple warnings to users and just started banning IPs for multiple accounts wonder how many "Vets" & "Newbs" would suddenly stop posting? Lmao, too bad it would never happen though. The many times I've seen people post drama here on their main accounts instead of their ghost accounts early in the morning/late in the night. To only be quickly edited/hidden from the public eye. I should start taking screenshots.
Wow. Should you take a SS pm it to me. Seems funny.

Have the following for sale:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom x2) - $2.00 Each

XCOM Enemy Within (Phantom x2) - $4.00 Each

FarCry Classic (Resell) - $3.33

Aquapazza (Resell) - $6.00

Midnight Club Complete Edition (Resell) - $3.00

Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $14

it's an impossible barrier of entry, the main reason i don't use that site
It is not really a barrier to entry.

Usually the gametz guys will trade with CAG guys... they just want to see that you know what you are doing. They will check on your CAG trades... The point is.. they want games cheap. :)

I also prefer gametz. The forum makes it easy to read, and the drama is not that big of a deal.

LOL this guy have a lot of free time... opening multiple accounts, doing monologue with himself and even liking his own comments... damn he must be really lonely.

For Sale:

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Phantom - $7

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (includes all trophy DLC) Phantom - $5

Available for rent:

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

The Last of Us + Left Behind

Dark Souls II - $0.75/week

Dishonored and all trophy DLC currently being rented, # waiting: 1

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story - $0.50/week

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes currently being rented, # waiting: 2

[PS4] Thief currently being rented

[PS4] Infamous Second Son currently being rented

I just finished my 10th trade on GTZ. Took about a week. It's much faster and easier if you stick to digital trades. I just ended up buying some PSN credit, some digital comic books, and VUDU UV movie codes for $2 or $3 each. I don't really collect movies, but they were cheap.

Report and move on. I know I've reported multiple posts, and I'm sure others are doing the same. Just seems like the mods don't care about it for some reason.

I knew it, Yanksfan you have bad feedback. I hovered over GordonGecko's name earlier and saw him viewing your profile. I knew it was going to do it. Might want to contact a mod.

So borderlands servers are getting shut down on may 31st. Can anyone help me get the trophy for killing a gearbox employee or someone who has killed a gearbox employee? Also, does anyone wanna do 15 missions in co op for that trophy as well? I haven't started it (although i've beaten it before on 360) but I imagine it will be harder to do solo with two controllers in split screen :p

I knew it, Yanksfan you have bad feedback. I hovered over GordonGecko's name earlier and saw him viewing your profile. I knew it was going to do it. Might want to contact a mod.
Looks like Yanksfan has been bit by the wrath of El Gordo. Giving false feedback for something that isn't even allowed to have feedback left for it is funny. Is he using multiple accounts now? I am only catching part of the conversation. I guess I need to ignore some more people now. :D

Looks like things haven't changed here much. If anyone has a share of ground zero's under $5 just send a pm my way. Might be a few days before I respond and pay since I got mugged a few days ago and had to cancel my cards etc. Anyway peace out my gameshare buds.

1. The Wolf Among Us - Episode 3: A Crooked Mile - 622mb
  2. Destiny of Spirits™ Destiny Orbs 105 $8 ( for Pancakes)
  3. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle - Demo 737mb
  4. LEGO® The Hobbit™ - 8GB $50
  5. Sonic Unleashed - 7.6GB $20

The Wolf Among Us Epi 3 Timeshare list

$0.50 timeshare

1. KuHLiiDE

2. Pravado

3. Gamer4life88

4. Trophy DLC

Last: Dormin

feel free to add yourself

If you cool with waiting, then you can get the third spot. Prav and I usually finish a couple hours once the game hits the psn store.
Added myself.

If thats you in the avatar, you must have been getting bullied hardcore all your life. I am sorry for you. Is that now why you attempt to bully people online? Kinda retarded if you think about it.
This thread is a thread for trading gameshares, not for gossiping or slandering people. I wish they would ban you and anyone else that does that so the people like me that come here for the original purpose wouldn't have to sift through your garbage to find gameshares. Damn I wish we could just ban people from just this thread that do that.

The Wolf Among Us Epi 3 Timeshare list

$0.50 timeshare

1. KuHLiiDE

2. Pravado

3. Gamer4life88

5. TooMuchCoolness

feel free to add yourself

If you cool with waiting, then you can get the third spot. Prav and I usually finish a couple hours once the game hits the psn store.

thanks for your offtopic post stuntman21 (haha, yes yours is offtopic too!), i do not have a lot of time for "private internet" and only logged on here today after a week... , but whenever i log on again and i still have negative feedback in the excel i will just bring it up again, all my groups and resells were fine so i do really not need to accept the bullying here by jlazenby and boosted mainly

And the gamesharing feedback system clearly isnt working when good feedbacks from the thread dont get added, and there is no reaction to multiple friendly PMs. I mean i bought south park resell, its not added. I bought battlefield 4 resell its not added. I bought saints row 4 resell its not added. I got good feedback from all yet its not added. Instead a fake negative is added even tho there never was one complaint , would anyone have to accept this ?

Now we should fix this on our own I really do not want to bother CheapyD with this because he might just shut this area down as he is worried about Sony anyways.
It's too bad for you that our community feedback tracker isn't run by the CAG moderation staff. It's run by our community. The voices within our community think you're a piece of shit. Therefore you will forever be blacklisted. Call us bullies and whine all you want, nothing's going to change :D/

BEYOND: Two Souls (UK Group)

Sellable ($16.50)
-Amir
-Amir

Non-sellable ($8.50)
-iwarboY
-CixthCents

Strike Suit 0 (PS4 non-sell) $6
Rambo (UK PS3 non-sell) $6
TRINITY: Souls of Zill O'll (PS3 non-sell) $3.50
Warriors Orochi 3 (PS3 non-sell) $3

this must be like your twentieth hateful post here towards me over time, Yet it did not change anything it just proofs to everyone here you are like 12 years old and just like all the other times, I do not step down to argue with you. You might feel strong in the virtual group, but really you are nothing.
is that more whining i hear :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back