AC4: Black Flag (PS3)

Battlefield 4 (PS3)

Minecraft (PS3)

The Last of Us (PS3)

Thief (PS3)

Trine 2 (PS3)

For Sale:

PES2014 World Challenge DLC $1 (phantom, 2 slots available) EU version
All those games except Thief are available at the library. You should consider joining.
Also on a side note, I've been playing some Persona 4 those past days and I have to say that's the best $2 I have ever spent. The game have a bit dated graphics since is a ps2 game and doesn't have trophies but I don't care because the game is still beautiful. ...I can't believe I never played a Persona game on ps2.

All those games except Thief are available at the library. You should consider joining.
Also on a side note, I've been playing some Persona 4 those past days and I have to say that's the best $2 I have ever spent. The game have a bit dated graphics since is a ps2 game and doesn't have trophies but I don't care because the game is still beautiful. ...I can't believe I never played a Persona game on ps2.
Anybody can vouch for me?

I would like to join the library too ,been wanting to ask for a while. I know theres some requirements you have to meet, but ive been gamesharing for years and never had a problem with anyone. Here on CAG or anywhere else.

Anybody can vouch for me?
I definitely would. You've been around for years and we have done many deals, all fantastic. I know others have as well with you. But just so you know, you also need to make a quality donation to get in (a good game that the library doesn't already have). PM Pravado and if you need me to send a vouch after that, just let me know.

Resell-Phantom

1-God of War: Ascension (1slot phantom..3$)
2-FFX/X-2 (2 slot,12$ each-phantom 6$x2=12$)
3-Diablo 3(1 slot resell-15$ .....phantom 7.5$)
4-Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (2 slot resell-6$ each/phantomx2=6$)
5-GTA V (Phantom or resell 2 slot)

looking for phantom Ratchet & clank all4one Online pass..  and  one piece 2
p/s : what is the best games(ps3)......everyone want to phantom ?...show me  a list..tks!

Da Drop

PS4

Backgammon Blitz(cross buy- PS4/3/Vita) (demo also)

FF XIV: A Realm Reborn

Pure Chess

Trials Fusion(demo also)

That Trivia Game

PS3

Beyond 2 Souls

FIFA World Cup Brazil

Hyper Crazy Climber(ps1 import)

Vita

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars

Ethan Meteor Hunter

No Heroes Allowed: No Puzzles Either!

Feedback tracker has been updated. Sorry for the delay. The last few months have been a bit more hectic, but I envision being able to keep it updated pretty frequently once again. I am going to go back and post feedback for those that I have done business with the last couple of months, but did not leave any.

Yesss, I have participated in the most groups ever, even beating boosted! I am number 3 baby woo!

Pacific Rim+ TMNT: Out of The Shadows

r-
1. Boosted (Depends on price for TMNT)
2.xlukk
--------
p-
1.snakey
2.bill123

need a host

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesss, I have participated in the most groups ever, even beating boosted! I am number 3 baby woo!

r-
2.xlukk
--------
p-
1.snakey
2.bill123

need a host
I don't think anyone is surprised by that. ;)

r-
2.xlukk
--------
p-
1.snakey
2.bill123

need a host
Calm down young one. I, like Yanksfan, haven't kept up with adding feedback in a very long time. Maybe I can try to get it all done soon. Congrats on reaching 100 though.

Up for sale:

Strongbad's Cool Game for Attractive People PS3 - Phantom - Best Offer

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus & Quest For Booty PS3 - Phantom - $2

Need For Speed: Rivals PS3 - Phantom - $5

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zero PS3 Resell - $4

Castlevania: Mirror of Fate HD PS3 Phantom (x2) - $2

I've been playing P3 FES and I feel exactly the same as you. It's like this game is made for me, why the hell didn't I pick it up sooner?

It is everything I ever wanted a game to be like in terms of... well, pretty much everything, and it actually gets more chalenging as you progress trough the amazing storyline :D

PS: Is it possible to gameshare on the PSP? And on the VITA? I'm wondering this cause I might actually buy a VITA or a PSP for KH: BBS and some other exclusives :)

OT: Still looking for JRPGs, preferably turn-based ones.

I've been playing P3 FES and I feel exactly the same as you. It's like this game is made for me, why the hell didn't I pick it up sooner?

It is everything I ever wanted a game to be like in terms of... well, pretty much everything, and it actually gets more chalenging as you progress trough the amazing storyline :D

PS: Is it possible to gameshare on the PSP? And on the VITA? I'm wondering this cause I might actually buy a VITA or a PSP for KH: BBS and some other exclusives :)

The Vita and the PSP can only have 1 account active on the system at a time. For the PSP, that is not a big deal as there are no trophies. I participated in a long term PSP Gamesharing group that was fantastic. For the Vita, see above.

Selling

resell slot of below acc - $2

Borderlands 1

Plants Vs Zombies

Mushroom wars + DLC

Little Big Planet

Dead Nation

PAIN

Mortal Kombat II

Wolfenstein 3D

Infamous

Anyone have an account with ghosts dlc that the are not using a PS4 on? or Anyone want to go three ways on the Ghosts DLC?
I bought the season pass on my main account. If you want I can sell you a phantom of it after the next drop and then let you download the rest in 6 months?

Unless things have changed I think BBS is still physical only :c

Woah. How have some of you gameshared 100+ times? Using different consoles? I read the PS3 has a maximum of 64 account account activations.

• 64 accounts is a lifetime maximum number associated with the system.
  • Any attempt to create accounts beyond 64 will result in an error message.
  • Terminating, deactivating, banning, or suspending accounts will not result in the ability to create more accounts beyond 64.
  • Deleting local accounts on the PS3 will also not allow for more account creation beyond 64.
  • If you have reached 64 accounts on a single PlayStation 3 system, you must create new accounts on a different PS3 system in order to create additional (new) Sony Entertainment Network accounts.
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/335/~/maximum-number-of-accounts-allowed-on-ps3

Is this no longer true or have I misunderstood?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask or a weird request-

But I have a sealed copy of Batman Arkham City I never opened. Now that I have it free on ps+ I'd be willing to trade it for a share of a game.

I know it's worth less but I'd be willing to trade it and some PayPal for a ps4 share of infamous second son or nba 2k14.

Was Bayonetta always available in the PSN store? I thought it showed up as "Disk Only". Either way if someone has a resell of it P.M me pl0x

I thought it was only 16 able to be active at one time, had no idea of the 64 or 100 lifetime maximum.
You can have 16 USER Slots... You can can have 64 active slots on your console (without using the create the accounts online method) but if you deactivate the account like most people do (phantom = deactivated, sold resell = deactivated) before you delete the user slot then youll probably never hit 64.

64 accounts active at one time, not 64 accounts ever.

That's my understanding anyhow.
Most don't create/host accounts on their PS3, but log-in under an existing user. Usuyami verified you can have 100 active accounts at once. Do not create accounts on your PS3, but rather make them online.
Snakeybro has definitely reached 100 accounts lol. I think that you can only create 64 accounts through you PS3 not activate only 64 in total.
Ok, so the consensus is to NOT create accounts on the console. This is really good to know, thank you. I was definitely being mindful of my sharing (especially with the new gen) because of the assumed limit. No worries now, though.

Ok, so the consensus is to NOT create accounts on the console. This is really good to know, thank you. I was definitely being mindful of my sharing (especially with the new gen) because of the assumed limit. No worries now, though.
Yeah. You can have an unlimited number of accounts, but only 100 active at once, and 16 playable on your PS3 at any one time. I don't know if this was changed for PS4 though.

Have an off-topic question.

Finally got around to playing FFXIV now that it's available on PS4. Created my Square Enix account, got the confirmation email, entered the code, then went to sign in to play the game and despite the fact that I'm entering the correct info, it keeps telling me I have incorrect password. WTF!?!?

all left for me is 5 star last 3 cieth stones missions and orphan.. also treasure hunter.. do i need to do get all weapons to 2nd tiers? (got all traps and dark matters) - FF13

EDIT: never mind guess im almost done

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back