CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trials Fusion Digital Deluxe phantom- $12   (u get the game and the pre-order dlc)

if u want it, pm me. You need to be able to download it at midnite est. 

I am having a silent auction for a phantom on RBI Baseball 14. The share price normally is $3.33. PM me the price you are willing to pay. The person with the best offer up to 3.33 wins the share. Any and all offers accepted. The auction ends tonight at midnight EST. Good luck!

Want to buy:

Blazblue Terumi DLC code

SSF4 costume alt Phantom

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

DOA5 costume alt Phantom

WWE 14 Phantom

AquaPazza Phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to buy:

Blazblue Terumi DLC code

SSF4 costume alt Phantom

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

DOA5 costume alt Phantom

WWE 14 Phantom

AquaPazza Phantom
Do you have the DoA5 costumes from the Million Fighter bundle? I bought that on a separate account, so I can sell phantoms of it if you're interested.

Hey I got a $10 PSN card to blow, looking to buy either COD: Ghosts, Disgaea D2, Injustice, or any of the Tales rpgs except Xillia cause I have that one already. 

If you have any resells or Phantoms hit me up with a PM, thanks!

Hey I got a $10 PSN card to blow, looking to buy either COD: Ghosts, Disgaea D2, Injustice, or any of the Tales rpgs except Xillia cause I have that one already.

PM Saif for Injustice.

To all of my community here. I might be able to get PS+ 12 month memberships for $35.00 each. The only catch is that I need to buy 5 at a time. Is anyone looking for Playstation Plus?

1. Stuntman (2 Codes)

2. NatiSaint

3. plusgamer

Trials Fusion - normal version PS4

Resell ($11.67)
1. Teh Reaper
Phantom ($8.33)

Add yourself if interested please have feedback!
Also looking for a Fifa World Cup 14 phantom.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle (April 29th) 

$16.67

1. Emoney244

$8.33

1. OblivionIchigo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX6uYM--yhQ

Look how fabulous it is. 

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle (April 29th)

$16.67

1. Emoney244

$8.33

1. OblivionIchigo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX6uYM--yhQ

Look how fabulous it is.
is that the new one with all the guys from kens rage and stuff? i might take that phantom

I know this is a longshot, but does anyone have an account with the Vita version of Metal Gear Solid HD? I know it's not shareable with trophies or whatever but I don't really care for trophies anyway. Just let me know if you have something lying around!

Trials Fusion is up and its 5 gb, its only the deluxe edition for now.

Backgammon Blitz is up on PS3, That Trivia Game is up on PS4

Hyper Crazy Climber is also up

Scratch that Injustice off the list, the game is too big for me and COD Ghosts.

Mainly looking for Disgaea D2 and possibly DOA 5 Ultimate.

Maybe even a FIFA 14 World Cup phantom.

PM me with offers, thanks.

I figured you guys might know a trick for this.

I want to buy Flying Hamster HD on my Vita. It is 0.49 cents. PSN keeps insisting I add $5.00 to my account. 

Any way around this? I JUST want the Hamster game for $0.49. Tried Payal, Credit, and Debit card and no dice, added autofunding as well and nothing. Damn minimum $5.

I figured you guys might know a trick for this.

I want to buy Flying Hamster HD on my Vita. It is 0.49 cents. PSN keeps insisting I add $5.00 to my account.

Any way around this? I JUST want the Hamster game for $0.49. Tried Payal, Credit, and Debit card and no dice, added autofunding as well and nothing. Damn minimum $5.
Yeah, your minimum is $5. No way around it as far as I know, using paypal, or PSN cards. Actually, now that I think about it, you should be able to purchase the game on a credit card if your card is linked to the account for JUST the balance of the game. Not positive though - I havent used my credit card on my account since PSN got hacked.

It used to be $10 minimum...I was happy when they made it $5.

Selling resellable account:

Borderlands 2: 5$

(Will entertain trade offers as well)

Interested in buying (resell spots only please):

Killer Is Dead

Resident Evil - Revelations

Please send PM, as this thread updates too fast!

Hey Boosted and GS Crew, I did it!

fucking Finally!....

wTXqTE2l.jpg

xmO7sr9l.jpg

166th Platinum, Damn! chased this Platinum the longest! (7 months, 2 Weeks)

• BEYOND: Two Souls $60
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows $15, 998mb
  • LittleBigPlanet PS Vita DC Comics Premium Level Kit $6
  • Trials Fusion 4.8GB

• ConceptionII: Disciple Weapon Pack Free
  • Castle of Illusion: Sega Genesis Bundle Free
  • No Heroes Allowed: No Puzzles Either Free 108mb

congrats grave.. does that mean you're cancelling the subscription? id hop on now and start FF14 but i got to finish FF13 I have left is getting weapons to 2nd tier and 5 star mission 64 and orphan

Sadly i know , but it still a NT Game , at least it will gonna make me remember the days when i was playing the old NT Games . :bouncy:
"Hey supposedly the PSN version took a while to come out so that it could be polished up. I'd like to see a good review and the price before signing myself up. Really considering it though."

Hey if your still doing this gameshare (or anyone else is) I want in. I'd prefer a phantom but I can go for a resell if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back