CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/16/ps4-update-1-70-coming-soon-introducing-sharefactory/

The 1.70 update adds features to build on this idea and make it faster to play the games you pre-order with an auto pre-download capability, which allows you to pre-download your select pre-ordered game up to several days prior to release. If you have the auto-download feature enabled, it will automatically pre-download your pre-ordered game so you can play as soon as the game is unlocked on release day.
Awesome to see this feature coming to the PS4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the list got kind of messed up, for clarity:

Yugioh Millenium Duels
resell - $3.33
- shigumas
- Albani310
phantom - $1.66
- ablackguy
- lv30Shaymin

The game isn't out yet so I'll send a PM out when it's time.

I'm looking to buy Assassins Creed Black Flag for PS3 resell/phantom-$10. Or start a group.
PM ME

FIFA World Cup ($60)
Resell ($20)
1. uuaww
Phantom($10)
1.TehReaper
2.YoungTaylor

Add yourself if interested plz have feedback. 1 more resells available!

[quote name="iTETSUO" post="11694946" timestamp="1397705157"]any have okami for sell or trade ?[/quote]
I've been looking for that game too but the closest I've seen is post?? #15909 by ScytheX3 although the share is in an account with 8 other games which you may or may not wamt. Could start a new group too.

Because I find it funny. As if it's indecisiveness or out of guilt.

No need to be defensive about it.
Oh, I didn't remove it out of indecisiveness. I still think the guy is an idiot and I would never game share with him because I don't trust him to not mess something up. I just didn't want the anti-drama band to come marching in (which makes this post ironic)

Puyo Puyo Tetris

Resell - $23
1.PancakesAreLove

Phantoms - $11.50
1.Mirmo
2.Zamien

Can anyone with EU/UK account capabilities buy Metal Gear HD Collection (Vita) for me from the Spring Sale? I tried making an account and doing it myself but my Paypal won't fund the wallet, I assume because of the conversion or something. Let me know if you can before the sale ends!
I can.

Can anyone with EU/UK account capabilities buy Metal Gear HD Collection (Vita) for me from the Spring Sale? I tried making an account and doing it myself but my Paypal won't fund the wallet, I assume because of the conversion or something. Let me know if you can before the sale ends!
Yeah this sucks, I tried to fund a US account once and it didn't work.

You know any good/trusted places to get PSN cards online?

Yeah this sucks, I tried to fund a US account once and it didn't work.

You know any good/trusted places to get PSN cards online?
For funding US accounts just ask nearly anyone to help (me, rpg, snakey, kuhliide, pravado) most of us can help with that. Funding UK and JP accounts are typically a little tougher but that is why we have great members like Bravens that help us out on the international front.

Yeah I have no problem funding a US account as long as I receive proper payment after conversion fees are taken out. If it was only doable through credit card I probably wouldn't, but being able to do it through paypal makes it easy and risk free.

Selling:

Atelier Ayesha Resell - $6

Dynasty Warriors 8 Resell - $9

Not sure if these are relevant prices anymore, just clearing out finished games

Selling the following (All prices are discounted)

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom x2) - $2.00 Each

XCOM Enemy Within (Phantom x2) - $4.00 Each

FarCry Classic (Resell) - $3.00

Aquapazza (Resell) - $5.00

Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $12

Willing to take trades as well.

[quote name="pbnate88" post="11696113" timestamp="1397761963"]Looking for ps4

COD ghosts
Nba 2k14
FIFA[/quote]

I'd be interested in a phantom if you wanted to get cod ghosts and FIFA?

Is there anyone who could buy me an $50 Ultimate Game Card? The gift cards I use seem to only be accepted by Amazon. In return, I'll send you $50 in PSN credit.

I have 2 $20 codes and a $10 code, if you can't or would rather not do the whole $50.

Any interest in starting a Beyond Two Souls share?I see they finally added it to PSN. Haven't played it yet personally. If any interest id like a Phantom. Let me know!

Is there anyone who could buy me an $50 Ultimate Game Card? The gift cards I use seem to only be accepted by Amazon. In return, I'll send you $50 in PSN credit.

I have 2 $20 codes and a $10 code, if you can't or would rather not do the whole $50.
I have to ask, because someone in the PSN code thread asked that I pay them in Ultimate Game Cards. What the heck is it? I just see a site with a bunch of random browser games...

[quote name="frombrknwings" post="11696898" timestamp="1397783778"]Any interest in starting a Beyond Two Souls share?I see they finally added it to PSN. Haven't played it yet personally. If any interest id like a Phantom. Let me know![/quote]

I'd take a phantom on this, can't believe it came to the store for 59.99 when even in Australia this is a 30-40 dollar bargain bin game at times.

I'd take a phantom on this, can't believe it came to the store for 59.99 when even in Australia this is a 30-40 dollar bargain bin game at times.
I'm pretty sure I've seen new disc copies go for the price of a resell before. I know I've seen used copies traded for around $13 shipped.

If you have PayPal you can get these on g2play.com I buy games for Steam from there sometimes, it's reliable :)

If you have PayPal you can get these on g2play.com I buy games for Steam from there sometimes, it's reliable :)
I have no Paypal balance. I already bought the PSN credit and doubt I could sell them for face value. Might just use them to join groups or something; problem is there isn't much out there that interests me. Thanks anyways.

I'm whoring my main account out making an offer to the fine people of CAG. Renting or a phantom of my main. PS3 or Vita. The offer is really just for people in very high standing in this community. High rep in other similar communities is a good boost but I'm only comfortable with with stuff here. In the unlikely chance you are interested click away!

$$$: A phantom is $17.50 but if another CAG (of similar high standing) joins in for the other phantom it's $12.50 each. Renting is $4 per week.

My main account:[hiddenlist]
PS3 Games:[hiddenlist]
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Tokyo Jungle
God of War: Ghost of Sparta HD
God of War: Chains of Olympus HD
inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
Skullgirls: Encore
PixelJunk Sidescroller
Worms 2: Armageddon
Persona 4: Arena
Awesomenauts
Sleeping Dogs[/hiddenlist]
PS3 DLC:[hiddenlist]
inFAMOUS 2 DLC
Ultimate/Marvel vs Capcom Shuma Gorath and Jill DLC (Also works on Vita)
Ultimate/Marvel vs Capcom 4 pack costume set DLC (I need to look up which one) Vita too
Starhawk: Grizzly mech, Pod Launcher, several costume sets, and misc.
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal: Every DLC character (vita too), Pre-order costumes (all 20, ps3 version only), and both DLC stages.
Injustice: Season Pass (4 DLC characters+a costume set), the other 2 DLC characters, and a stupid amount of DLC costume sets)
Worms 2: Mayhem, Forts, and Battle packs
Skullgirls: Squiggly. I think she is still FREE to everyone at the moment, but I already wrote this sentence.
Various online passes, blah blah.[/hiddenlist]
PS3 PS+ Games:[hiddenlist]
inFAMOUS 2
Vanquish
Tomb Raider
Dungeon Defenders
King of Fighters (whatever the latest one is)
Scott Pilgrim
DmC
Borderlands 2
Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite
Arkham City
Remember Me
Darksiders
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
LittleBigPlanet 2
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Retro City Rampage (vita too)
Closure
Guardians of Middle-earth
Double Dragon Neon
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Darksiders
Spec Ops: The Line
Bermuda Triangle
Altered Beast
Golden Axe
Sonic
Sonic 2
Resident Evil 5 Gold edition
Megaman 9
Megaman 10
Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Quantum Conundrum
Payday
Payday 2
NBA Jam: On Fire edition
Rochard
Outland
Binary Domain
ibb and obb
Hotline Miami
Poker Night 2
GRID 2
Galaga Legions DX
Starwars Pinball
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
BIT.TRIP Presents: Runner2 Legend of the Rhythm Alien
Uncharted 3 Single player
LittleBigPlantet Karting
Dyad
Metro: Last Light
Thomas Was Alone
Lone Survivor: Directors Cut[/hiddenlist]
PS3 PS+ DLC:[hiddenlist]
The vita version of SFxT seems to have come with costume unlocks.[/hiddenlist]
Vita PS+ Games:[hiddenlist]
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
WipEout 2048
Gravity Rush
Jet Set Radio
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
Soul Sacrafice (+ free dlc)
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath HD
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
Urban Trial Freestyle
Worms: Battle Islands
Smart As...
Thomas Was Alone
Lone Survivor: Directors Cut
Unit 13
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Street Fighter X Tekken (+ costumes)[/hiddenlist][/hiddenlist]

My current PS+ sub has been active since mid December and it expires at about that time this year. This means that if a phantom account downloads a PS+ game it'll stay active 'til December. I've had much earlier subs and usually added everything in sight so there might be some hard to come by gems there. No harm in PMing me.

Looking for ps3 shares of Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Injustice, Black Flag, Rayman Legends, Any Jak and Daxter game but preferably all of them on one account, The Last of Us (dlc is cool too) and Okami.

Also looking for shares of Persona 4 and Psychonauts.

Thanks!

Anyone interested in a Trials Fusion phantom on PS4? Not sure if I want to pick it up yet, would only want the standalone verison if I did.

Selling: 

(PS3 phantoms)
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE - 6 $
Atelier Escha & Logy - 7 $
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - 6 $
The LEGO Movie Videogame - 7 $
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Ridge Racer Unbounded - 3 $
One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 + DLC - 4 $
Far Cry Classic - 1.5 $
Final Exam - 1.5 $
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - 3 $
NFS The Run DLC, GTA Vice City - 2 $
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - 3 $
Ratchet: Deadlocked, Ion Assault HD - 2 $
Angry Birds: Star Wars - 2 $
Rage All DLC, Fat Princess DLC - 1.5 $
Crysis 3 - 3 $

I can take Paypal, Amazon GC and/or PSN $ as payment 

Anyone interested in a Trials Fusion phantom on PS4? Not sure if I want to pick it up yet, would only want the standalone verison if I did.
Trials Fusion ($30 Discounted Group)
Resell ($21.67)
Phantom ($8.33)

I understand that the phantom should be discounted as well but at a full price point I would bet that no one would purchase it. Deidara has a code and wants $30 for it. I am just hosting to help out. If there is a major issue with not discounting the phantom the the resell and phantom can change the pricing to ($6.25/$23.75)

Did you send first? Did you have higher feedback?

Edit : I looked them up, they had higher feedback.
Boosted who do I go to for help on locating the owner of the ME3 account? You or Clone? Would really like to get that share back in order since the pw was changed for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back