3. Crash Commando
  4. Echochrome II
  5. Jurassic Park
  6. Sam and Max
  7. Super Stardust HD
  8. Tales of Monkey Island
  9. Tokyo Jungle
  10. World Gone Sour

RPG, Sentai_Hero_Red and Albani310 all won with 7 correct answers and all nailed the extra credit portion of the test.

I'll be sending out a PM to ya'll shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for a $20 PSN card.  I am willing to pay $18 via PayPal.  Please PM me.  :)

Also, to people looking to buy most of the games in the flash sale, most of those games are subpar.  About 30% of the sale is worthy.

Have:

The Last of Us + DLC (both in separate accounts/resells) - $7 hold

Drakengard 3 Pre-Order Phantom - $8.33

[quote name="Teh Reaper" post="11701302" timestamp="1397956931"]MLB THE SHOW 14 (PS4 $60)
Resell ($35)
Phantom($25)
2.Teh Reaper

add yourself if interested thanks.[/quote]

I could be down. When is this out? Never played a baseball game (Aussie guy here). Is it easy enough to grasp that I won't hate it after a session? Take note that I only have a basic knowledge of baseball - but am willing to learn !

Unfortunately, no. $49.99

Will you take a Phantom? I need a resell.

Amazing Spidey Group $49.99

Feel free to add/un-add yourself. I don't mind hosting.

R $16.50 - CixthCents

R $16.50 - Emoney244

P $8.25 - kakuzuaff

P $8.25 -
We're talking about Spiderman 2 which will be realeased next week aren't we? If so, then please sign me up for phantom :)

I haven't read much on the PS4 preloading, but could this be possible to do?

1) Resell preloads

2) Resell deactivates PS4

3) Phantom preloads

4) Phantom activates preloaded game on launch day

5) Phantom deactivates PS4

6) Resell activates PS4

7) Resell acivates preloaded game

With MLB 14 likely being a big download I wonder if this might work out to speed things up a bit for resells, not just MLB 14, but any PS4 game with preloading.

I haven't read much on the PS4 preloading, but could this be possible to do?

1) Resell preloads

2) Resell deactivates PS4

3) Phantom preloads

4) Phantom activates preloaded game on launch day

5) Phantom deactivates PS4

6) Resell activates PS4

7) Resell acivates preloaded game

With MLB 14 likely being a big download I wonder if this might work out to speed things up a bit for resells, not just MLB 14, but any PS4 game with preloading.
In theory it should work but we won't know until the firmware with preload hits.

I volunteer to be a guinea pig (for a free phantom) to test this theory.

Strange thing happen on ps4 phantom.....I deactivated phantom account of ps4 but still I will be able to play, I deactivated twice but it doesn't deactivate.
Boosted might shed some light on it.

why would you deactivate a phantom

logging back into a phantom on ps3 renders the phantom forever useless as logging back into sony's servers sends a message to the system saying "this should not be working as an activation"

hopefully it does the same for ps4 and you didn't just screw the resell owner of the account over

I bought it from Boosted and didn't like the game...Boosted is kind enough to return it and told me to deactivate it but he didn't deactivate from website...well I don't know much about how it works but the the thing is that account is not deactivate after doing twice from ps4, eventually have to delete the game and account from my ps4.

Now waiting for Boosted to reply.

Sorry for my poor english.

I bought it from Boosted and didn't like the game...Boosted is kind enough to return it and told me to deactivate it but he didn't deactivate from website...well I don't know much about how it works but the the thing is that account is not deactivate after doing twice from ps4, eventually have to delete the game and account from my ps4.
Now waiting for Boosted to reply.
Sorry for my poor english.
This did happen in one case but I don't believe it to be the norm. I am hoping to test it out with a secondary system and report back. This is similar to the FIFA 14 account that MiaFLSurf was able to log into the account, switch to his main, then gain all trophies from a locked phantom. We tested this theory but it didn't work on any of the other games we tried. If I find out something I will let people know soon.

Anyone want a free phantom from the Flash Sale? RPG is donating his share he won since he already hosted a group of his own.

1. Blast Factor
  2. Braid
  3. Crash Commando
  4. Echochrome II
  5. Jurassic Park
  6. Sam and Max
  7. Super Stardust HD
  8. Tales of Monkey Island
  9. Tokyo Jungle
  10. World Gone Sour

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $7