CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a resell share of amazing spiderman 2 for ps4.

Also selling resells of

need for speed rivals ps4-sold
Lego marvel ps4

WWE 2K14 ps3

Last edited by a moderator:
Same, I posted about a phantom right after you, or before, i forget. Thought we had a group going for child of light where we were the two phantoms but I guess not?
Thats what I thought as well.

PS4

R-6.71 ??

1.SmoothJazz

P-3.36 ??

1.breakfuss

---------

PS3

R- $3.36 ??

1.Pan

2.Rpg

---------

P- $1.68 ??

1. Prof

2. Pravado

How's this?

If smoothjazz is in another group we could do:

PS4

R-6.71 ??

1.breakfuss/miaflsurf

P-3.36 ??

1.breakfuss/miaflsurf

---------

PS3

R- $3.36 ??

1.Pan

2.Rpg

---------

P- $1.68 ??

1. Prof

2. Pravado

Looking for COD and FIFA 14 on PS4, willing to go resell and buy it on my other US account so the phantom would have access to lego marvel and all the plus titles aswell, possibly Octodad too.

Looking for a PS4 phantom share of child of light w/ cross-purchase.  Additionally, looking for a phantom share of mlb the show 14 for ps4

So I was just thinking

If we can have max 100 activated accounts at once, if I were to hit that 100 limit with mostly phantoms, wouldn't i be screwed since i couldn't deactivate the phantoms?

So I was just thinking

If we can have max 100 activated accounts at once, if I were to hit that 100 limit with mostly phantoms, wouldn't i be screwed since i couldn't deactivate the phantoms?
No...because a phantom isnt actually an activation. Your technically deactivated, but your PS3 just doesnt lock the license for the game because you dont ever log back into the account, so it cant. As far as the PS3 knows from whats downloaded onto the hard drive, your allowed to play the game. As soon as you were to log into any of the accounts you are phantomed on though, it would recognize that your license for the game is gone and no longer allow you to play the game.

I'd be willing to take the phantom if still available
Sweet I'll pm Mirmo, I can finally play some puyouyo while Destiny of Maintenance is going on.

I'm so confused about what group I'm in now.
So who's hosting?

Kick-Ass 2 the game comin in may. im in for a phantom lol.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/23/kick-ass-2-game-coming-this-may
lol

Looking for the last of us, as well as the dlc if you have that too. Also any Jak And Daxter games. Pm me please!

No...because a phantom isnt actually an activation.
If you delete a resell while it's activated, the slot is still taken up. Re-activating will not take up an additional slot - it will only re-enable the license. Some people will delete the user while it's still active in order to prevent their slot from being sniped while they don't have it on their system as 1 of the 16 users.

If memory serves, Usuyami was the one who said this can be done for up to 100 activations.

If you delete a user associated with a phantom, it's the same as deleting a user associated with a resell (the difference being one can be recovered), so, if say after 100 activations the user is prevented from making any more, than yes, Pravado, or any one else who had that many, would be affected.

The question is, what happens at activation #101? Do some earlier activations automatically get deleted, are further activations prevented until the total is brought below 100, or is it something else? Even in the unlikely event that further activations are restricted while there are 100 on the system, those affected could just sign in on some old shares and have the network automatically remove the activations.

So I was just thinking

I suggest you ask Usuyami what happened at activation #101. I believe he mentioned what happened, but I don't remember, and I can't bother digging up that post.

Thinking of tackling the MGS series. Should I start from the very first game even if there's no trophies?
Thou hast been summoned.

To answer your question: Yes

For sale:

From Dust, Renegade Ops, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure $8 (resell).

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Mechromancer DLC $8 (resell).

GTA V $12 (resell), $6 (phantom).

Demon's Souls  $6 (resell).

Call of Duty Ghosts PS3 $12 (resell).

360 version has 1000 achievement points. RPG, will this have a plat or will they pull a Ground Zeroes on us?
No plat. 19 bronze, 1 silver lol

82501.png
Child of Light

- Dead Island

- Dead Island Riptide

- Duke nukem forever

- Kane & lynch 1 + 2 

- Dragon age 1 + 2

- Sports champion

- Resident Evil 5

- CoD: Ghosts
- Dynasty Warriors 8
- Armored Core: Verdict Day
- Quantum Theory
- Rockstar Games Collection Edition 1

Looking for these PS3 shares, I know some are not on PSN, just a placeholder, its 3am in the morning, and was just compiling a list of interested games. Will edit the above list in the mornin'

Please PM me, likely looking for Resells.
Thank You

- Dead Island

- Dead Island Riptide

- Duke nukem forever

- Kane & lynch 1 + 2

- Dragon age 1 + 2

- Sports champion

- Resident Evil 5

- Dynasty Warriors 8
- Quantum Theory

Looking for these PS3 shares, I know some are not on PSN, just a placeholder, its 3am in the morning, and was just compiling a list of interested games. Will edit the above list in the mornin'

Thank You
I'm also lookin for Armored Core Verdict Day

Selling

Atelier Ayesha resell
Dynasty Warriors 8 resell
- Dead Island
- Dead Island Riptide
- Duke nukem forever
- Kane & lynch 1 + 2
- Dragon age 1 + 2
- Sports champion
- Resident Evil 5
- Quantum Theory
- Dynasty Warriors 8

Thank You
Momouchi has a DW8 resell. it could be for ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back