CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Dogs(59.9$) - Watch Dogs Gold Edition(79,9$) PS3/4 - it's cross-buy ?
nope. Dlc.

Season Pass Includes:
- Unique “Untouchables” skin and weapon.
- See Watch Dogs through T-Bone’s eyes in an exciting campaign with new hacks, new settings, and a new story line.
- A new mind bending Digital Trip.
- More single-player side missions, weapons, and skins.

nope. Dlc.

Season Pass Includes:
- Unique “Untouchables” skin and weapon.
- See Watch Dogs through T-Bone’s eyes in an exciting campaign with new hacks, new settings, and a new story line.
- A new mind bending Digital Trip.
- More single-player side missions, weapons, and skins.
so...

PS4 Phantoms (59.9$) => 25$ , (79.9$) => 32$ ?

PS3 Phantoms (59.9$) => 13$ , (79.9$) => 17$ ?

anyone interested phantom ?

ASSASSIN CREED 4

+
INJUSTICE : GOD AMONGS US

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to buy:

SSF4 costume alt Phantom/Resell

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

J Stars Victory Vs Phantom

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle Phantom

I have people to rep me if you're scared of offering

Nice, In for a locked share or phantom.
I am willing to do a group for this with you.

Transistor

Resell ($11.67)

1. Boosted

Phantom ($8.33)

1. volt1up

Finally getting a ps4 again tonight. Looking for shares of ac4, amazing spider man 2, octodad, daylight and bound by flame.

Pm me a price please, thanks!
Why not just join our PS4 Long Term Share Group? We have all of those games plus pretty much everything else you could ask for.

I am willing to do a group for this with you.

Transistor

Resell ($11.67)

1. Boosted

Phantom ($8.33)

1. volt1up

Why not just join our PS4 Long Term Share Group? We have all of those games plus pretty much everything else you could ask for.
I may be willing to go in on this with you. I just want to see the trophy list first, see if it's going to be a hard plat in which case I'll buy the game or if it'll be a quick one in which case I'll try and rent out a slot.

Why would the phantom have to pay for the season pass stuff?
i dunno......phantoms only interested standard version (59.9$) ?

LF Phantom : Injustice: Gods Among Us - Resident Evil: Revelations - Last of US - FAT Princess DLC - Ratchet & Clank All4One(need for platinum)

Have a resell of MLB the Show 14 (PS4) ready to go....

one of my buds who's in deployment right now isn't able to go through with me on the share.

So if interested PM me -- it's $34, taking a buck off. 

Hey guys, I already know there probably isn't anything I can do about this but... I bought a $20 PSN code from a member here, I went to add it to my account logged into the store on my main account logged in successfully clicked on add funds, thinking I was on my main account still, nope I was on a share account for my MLB share that I hosted. As i clicked enter I saw the email was wrong tried stopping it but it was already in the account.

Dumb on my part for not double checking, but is there anything I can do? I know people will suggest buying more titles to boost the price of the share or what not. Just feels so pointless now. Can't really ask sony support for help - being in Australia and a US account. And they will see the account is only one day old has already been reset for activations etc. You would think if you sign out of one account and are in another, going into a paying situation it would make you log in again if it clashed credentials. 

#ijustwentfullretard

Looking for people who want to start a Group with the Black Ops 2 and Season Pass Bundle. Its 99.99 so i dont know how it would work out.

Black Ops 2 and Season Pass Bundle

Resell $30?

1.IronOperations

Phantoms $15?

EDIT: Didn't mean to double post sorry.

For Sale:

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom- $7

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

[PS4] Bound by Flame

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD - $0.50/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

Infamous Second Son

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light - $0.50/week

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] Thief

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Lol, screw you for posting that. I'm in a cold sweat now, and will likely be for the next month.

Edit: PS3 NBA 2K14 on sale in Europe: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/nba-2k14/cid=EP1001-NPEB01801_00-NBA2K14DIGITAL00

Edit #2: So, the developers of Driveclub didn't do so well in getting their message out about the plus edition and upgrade.

To simplify it, the plus edition has one-fifth of the total content of the full game. You can upgrade the plus edition to the full version for $50, but you will lose access to the game if your plus subscription expires. That's if you wish to upgrade from the plus edition. If you want, you can just buy the full version, that you will keep for good, regardless of your sub status, for $60.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/07/driveclub-playstation-plus-edition-details-2/

Anybody have a timeshare of The Last of Us + season pass, or just the season pass? Looking to get the new DLC trophies.

Lol, screw you for posting that. I'm in a cold sweat now, and will likely be for the next month.

Edit: PS3 NBA 2K14 on sale in Europe: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/nba-2k14/cid=EP1001-NPEB01801_00-NBA2K14DIGITAL00

Edit #2: So, the developers of Driveclub didn't do so well in getting their message out about the plus edition and upgrade.

To simplify it, the plus edition has one-fifth of the total content of the full game. You can upgrade the plus edition to the full version for $50, but you will lose access to the game if your plus subscription expires. That's if you wish to upgrade from the plus edition. If you want, you can just buy the full version, that you will keep for good, regardless of your sub status, for $60.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/07/driveclub-playstation-plus-edition-details-2/
When the Sony e3 press conference starts, i hope u dont pass out from all the exciitng news :D

I'm dropping out of the Titan Attacks group, i picked it up on my main

i dunno......phantoms only interested standard version (59.9$) ?

LF Phantom : Injustice: Gods Among Us - Resident Evil: Revelations - Last of US - FAT Princess DLC - Ratchet & Clank All4One(need for platinum)
no , when you buy a season pass , you are promised some dlc's which release in a later date , the phantom cant access the account when the dlc's are released so the phantom cant use the season pass , cause that the phantom doesn't pay any thing for the season pass .

Hey guys, I already know there probably isn't anything I can do about this but... I bought a $20 PSN code from a member here, I went to add it to my account logged into the store on my main account logged in successfully clicked on add funds, thinking I was on my main account still, nope I was on a share account for my MLB share that I hosted. As i clicked enter I saw the email was wrong tried stopping it but it was already in the account.

Dumb on my part for not double checking, but is there anything I can do? I know people will suggest buying more titles to boost the price of the share or what not. Just feels so pointless now. Can't really ask sony support for help - being in Australia and a US account. And they will see the account is only one day old has already been reset for activations etc. You would think if you sign out of one account and are in another, going into a paying situation it would make you log in again if it clashed credentials.

#ijustwentfullretard
Nope, you're pretty much screwed. I'd just buy a $20 game you want and treat the guys in the share to it I guess lol

Colin Moriarty ‏@notaxation 2h

As a reader of things on the Internet, the fact that sites are picking up that flagrantly fake Sony E3 press conference leak disturbs me

Colin Moriarty ‏@notaxation 1h

People have to remember that literally anyone can write that kind of thing. I'm sure some of it is real by chance, too. But man. C'mon.

[quote name="Pravado" post="11742303" timestamp="1399507179"]Nope, you're pretty much screwed. I'd just buy a $20 game you want and treat the guys in the share to it I guess lol[/quote]

Yeah that's what I thought, Octodad it is !

Yup he works for IGN and they know lots of stuff we dont know yet.  The Kill Strain trademark filing by Sony does seem like a obvious Syphon Filter game, the last game was called The Omega Strain lol.

The sad thing is though, Sony could just do something like remove the announcement for The Last Guardian and it would turn into "See, we told you it wasn't true!"

For sale, for PlayStation 3 TM:

From Dust, Renegade Ops, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure $8 (resell).

COD Ghosts $10 (resell).

Have the following for sale/trade, if interested PM me:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $12
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $3
Aquapazza (Resell) - $5
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $12
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $9
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $5

Status
Not open for further replies.