CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
vote with your wallet

don't like that they're re-releasing games like that? don't buy em. it's the only way they'll get the message (although not really cause the masses will probably still buy it :p)
Yeah I won't be buying it at that price. And did not like Tomb Raider or The Last of Us enough to play them again. If GTAV comes out with all dlc included maybe I'd bite...

Yeah I won't be buying it at that price. And did not like Tomb Raider or The Last of Us enough to play them again. If GTAV comes out with all dlc included maybe I'd bite...
So far all the DLC for GTAV has been in patches, and free except for maybe some pre order crap.

At least, I think thats the case. Nothing with trophies yet anyhow.

Alright since no one has a open resell slot for Watch Dogs (PS4) i'll make one

ONLY RELIABLE CAG's!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch Dogs (PS4)

Resell  ($35) - intuition

Phantom ($25) -

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww yea Diablo 3 on ps4, cant wait to import my warrior from ps3. You wanna share Diablo with me rai rai?

Serious Sam 3 for $20? hahahaha, u can get it on steam for like 5 bucks.

Right when I mention Warframe, theres a big f2p sale tomorrow lol. $101 for in game currency for Warframe? lol, you gonna get that $101 platinum pack? lol

Selling my whole Diablo 3 (PS3) account.

Yes, that's all 4 Slots. 2 Resells and 2 Phantoms.

PM me your offer, because the game is listed for two different prices currently. Whatever you think is reasonable. 

Stick of Truth, Resident Evil Revelations, and House of the Dead 3 added to library

Members, if you could pop on the site and update your listings that would be great. I don't care if people don't want to update them on the regular, but I do think we should do it once in a while just as a roll call kind of thing.

Stick of Truth, Resident Evil Revelations, and House of the Dead 3 added to library

Members, if you could pop on the site and update your listings that would be great. I don't care if people don't want to update them on the regular, but I do think we should do it once in a while just as a roll call kind of thing.
All my games that are listed there are still available there. I was going to donate that yu gi oh game too but I gave it to Mr_Chrillwis.

@ Emoney244 - sorry, didn't see your post, but i'm out of rpg's serious sam group because i can't do phantom also. let me know if someone changes his mind

Want to buy (PS3):

SSF4 costume alt Phantom/Resell

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

J Stars Victory Vs Phantom

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle Phantom/Resell

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown with DLC Phantom/Resell

Raiden IV: Overkill (PS3 non-sell) $3
COD Ghosts (PS3 non-sell) $3
Serious Sam 3: BFE (PS3 non-sell) $2.50 

A long shot, but would anyone be interested in getting Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi while it's on sale for $27.19 for plus subscribers? Or does anyone have a share they'd sell me? Thanks.

Watch Dogs PS4 (I'm just hosting/funding) Game will be preordered.

Cags with feedback only.

Resell $35:

Phantom $25: rxdoga

Also have MLB 14 PS3 resell for $14

A long shot, but would anyone be interested in getting Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi while it's on sale for $27.19 for plus subscribers? Or does anyone have a share they'd sell me? Thanks.
I was interested in this game as well. I've watched a few Shinsengumi animes and would love to try this visual novel in English but the price tag is too high. I was hoping someone would've bought it and was willing to timeshare it, I really only want to play it through once and then clean up the platinum trophy... after that I would be done with it which is why I don't want to buy it outright.

Selling: 
(PS3 phantoms)
Deception IV: Blood Ties - 9 $
Bound by Flame - 6.5 $
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE - 6 $
Atelier Escha & Logy - 7 $
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - 6 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - 7 $
One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 + DLC - 4 $
Time and Eternity - 3 $
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - 3 $
Killer is Dead - 4 $
Rage All DLC, Fat Princess DLC - 1.5 $

(PS4 phantoms)
Battlefield 4 - 9 $
MLB 14 - 22 $
Strider - 6 $
Child of Light - 6 $

I can take Paypal, Amazon GC and/or PSN $ as payment 

Raiden IV: Overkill (PS3 non-sell) $3
COD Ghosts (PS3 non-sell) $3
Serious Sam 3: BFE (PS3 non-sell) $2.50
PM Sent.. I'm interested in Ghosts

Also looking for any God of War, LBP or Gran Turismo shares. Long time CAG lurker but just got a PS3 and need some games. I have plenty of feedback on other forums and Heatware/eBay feedback.

New this Week

• Serious Sam 3: BFE (819MB) $15 Ps+
  • The Walking Dead ep3 (430MB)
  • Tales of Graces f + Tales of Xillia - Combo Pack (12.7GB) $60
Vita

• Borderlands 2 (4.9GB) $40
  • Soul Sacrifice Delta Limited Edition Bundle (3.0GB) $36
Pre-Order
Drakengard 3 (14.5GB) $50
exclusive theme for your PS3. Play the game on 5/19/14 starting 9pm PST.

Free

• Killzone Shadow Fall Multiplayer Maps
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Campaign Mode Pack 2 Update

hello guys

ps4 account for sale 30$ paypal

Assasin creed 4 +dlc

nba 2k14

Battlefield 4

outlast

Dark Souls 2

Killer is Dead