CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to buy (PS3):

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle Phantom/Resell

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown with DLC Phantom/Resell

So I got a ps4 now beta code and don't have a ps4.
Oh, me, me, me, me, can I have it? (raises hand high and waving, just like this) :wave:

this guy is selling PS4 gameshares:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/yoad12

listings: http://www.ebay.com/sch/yoad12/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

how to report him on eBay? I don't understand the correct reporting path though (too many selections).

Report Category/Reason for Report/Detailed Reason.
You could report them. You could also be a total asshole and purchase them, install the game, then open a paypal dispute. Because it is a completely digital product and there is nothing to deliver paypal would side with you regardless of what information he provides them. Free games for everyone at the cost of someone who is being a douche. Win-Win :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The following PS4 phantom shares are available to anyone that is interested.

Injustice : Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition ($10)

Lego Marvel Super Heroes + Some DLC ($10)

Killzone Shadow Fall (2 Phantoms Available) ($10)

Knack ($10)

PS4 Indie Games Collection (Includes Super Motherload, Trine 2 Complete Story, Flower) ($4)

Possibly the following also, I need to track down the other people involved

Assassin's Creed 4 (2 Phantoms Available) ($5)

COD : Ghosts ($8)

Oh, me, me, me, me, can I have it? (raises hand high and waving, just like this) :wave:

You could report them. You could also be a total asshole and purchase them, install the game, then open a paypal dispute. Because it is a completely digital product and there is nothing to deliver paypal would side with you regardless of what information he provides them. Free games for everyone at the cost of someone who is being a douche. Win-Win :D
near the bottom, the seller says "Will ship paperclip with the item for legal purposes" so I guess it's not entirely digital..

Although can't one just change the email/pass to the account after receiving it from him?

So there is no way to share ps vita games not even two person?
You could, but you would have to play on the gameshare account (meaning no trophies and a different friend list), and everytime you switch accounts you would have to reset your Vita.

And I think when they released the Vita TV, Sony upped the portable device activation limit to 3, which means you may be able to have the same account on three different Vitas.

near the bottom, the seller says "Will ship paperclip with the item for legal purposes" so I guess it's not entirely digital..
Although can't one just change the email/pass to the account after receiving it from him?
Not encouraging this but that won't be enough. I had a situation happen with a digital code I sold. I sent them the code by physical mail and email. Then the filed a dispute against me, paypal's response was that it is a digital only item regardless of how it was delivered.

^ Wow. I thought the paperclip thing sounded pretty smart. I wonder how ebay/paypal would handle a psn card dispute.

Ebay seems a bit too costumer centered.

I was wondering if any of you interested in playing a cricket game? please join my group if you like. game will be out on PSN June 6th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUSDtFb2b9Q

Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3)

Resell $20

1.) AshtonReeves (Host)

2.) SmoothJazz

------------

Phantom $10

1.) Brockothoko

2.)

I was wondering if any of you interested in playing a cricket game? please join my group if you like. game will be out on PSN June 6th.

Resell $20

1.) AshtonReeves (Host)

2.)

------------

Phantom $10

1.)

2.)
I am in for resell :).

[quote name="ashtonreeves" post="11782727" timestamp="1400850388"]I was wondering if any of you interested in playing a cricket game? please join my group if you like. game will be out on PSN June 6th.

Resell $20
1.) AshtonReeves (Host)
2.)
------------
Phantom $10
1.)
2.)[/quote]

I bought it and returned it.

It's REALLY REALLY hard. The be a pro mode takes a longggg time to even get a run. You debut as a 16 year old so I guess you can't be flogging them for six every time. But I don't know. Best cricket game I've ever played never the less!

I'll take a phantom.

*Digi-lante

corrected lol

I am in for resell :).
Thanks for joining ;)

I bought it and returned it. It's REALLY REALLY hard. The be a pro mode takes a longggg time to even get a run. You debut as a 16 year old so I guess you can't be flogging them for six every time. But I don't know. Best cricket game I've ever played never the less! I'll take a phantom.
I heard it's really hard too. but like you said lots of my friends said it's really good (best cricket game after Brian lara 99 they said). I'm sure we'll play really well. with lots of practice of course :)

New question:  if I put a larger hard drive into my old fat PS3, is there any way to save the phantoms I have?  I did a search in this topic and one person said they kept phantoms and another said all accounts stay with the HDD they are on.  If anyone could PM the specifics on upgrading and keeping whatever I possibly can I'd appreciate it.

New question: if I put a larger hard drive into my old fat PS3, is there any way to save the phantoms I have? I did a search in this topic and one person said they kept phantoms and another said all accounts stay with the HDD they are on. If anyone could PM the specifics on upgrading and keeping whatever I possibly can I'd appreciate it.
Depends on what system you have.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/#entry11192757

If anyone has any info that has come out after the linked post was made, feel free to share it.

New question: if I put a larger hard drive into my old fat PS3, is there any way to save the phantoms I have? I did a search in this topic and one person said they kept phantoms and another said all accounts stay with the HDD they are on. If anyone could PM the specifics on upgrading and keeping whatever I possibly can I'd appreciate it.
all games are activated via the Motherboard, not the HDD.

Sure the HDD stores the Phantoms but its the Motherboard that says " Hey, yes, you're allowed to play this"

about keeping the Phantoms, its only on the really old old Phat consoles that had the specific internal Flash memory, you could save HDD structure data to the flash, and it would allow you to keep phantoms if your HDD died, but thats since old and removed from the new SKUs, I assume it was exploitable.

Looking for the new wolfenstein timeshare, willing to pay a little extra compared to usual timeshare prices

Also looking for Monkey Island games (not the tell tale ones), phantom, resell, or timeshare idc

all games are activated via the Motherboard, not the HDD.
Sure the HDD stores the Phantoms but its the Motherboard that says " Hey, yes, you're allowed to play this"

about keeping the Phantoms, its only on the really old old Phat consoles that had the specific internal Flash memory, you could save HDD structure data to the flash, and it would allow you to keep phantoms if your HDD died, but thats since old and removed from the new SKUs, I assume it was exploitable.
It is a model CECHA original fat with the hardware emulation in it. Guess I'll just switch and see what happens then. Thanks for the replies!

this guy is selling PS4 gameshares:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/yoad12

listings: http://www.ebay.com/sch/yoad12/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

how to report him on eBay? I don't understand the correct reporting path though (too many selections).

Report Category/Reason for Report/Detailed Reason.
I still don't understand how he gets so much positive feedback from buyers. Are they not aware that they are buying a gameshare, and at a ridiculous price ($49.99)?

I don't think most buyers know much about gameshares. I remember some other guy person selling slots on ebay (same dude?) also had high feedback.

Someone should ask him if they get both slots of the account, and if it's been reset recently, just to see if he trips up

Most people see a $10 savings and jump on it. Gamesharing isn't popular and most people are probably afraid their console will get banned from it. Although if he's selling a code and not an account, no gamesharing took place and it's all good in the hood.

You're telling me. I've had it repaired and am trying to squeeze every bit of life out of it that I can until I can get a PS4. Hopefully there's a LittleBigPlanet 3 in the works or my kids will be devastated when it finally dies for good.
it still ok for playing old gen games..... (if playing GTAV,Watch Dogs,..v.. > = u have chance to burn it =))

Selling/Trading (PS3 Game shares):

Battlefield 3 Premium [Resell]
- Battlefield 4 + Premium [Resell]
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass [Resell]
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition [Resell]
- Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes [Resell]
- Saints Row: The Third The Full Package [Resell]
- Tomb Raider [Resell]

- PS3 Move Games Collection [Phantom OR  Resell w/ sellabe Phanotom]
Includes:
Sorcery, The House of the Dead Bundle Pack, Resident Evil® HD Bundle, RESIDENT EVIL®: CHRONICLES HD COLLECTION ( = $110, please make a reasonable offer if you'd like a phantom/resell)

Please PM all questions.

Looking for a share of PS4 Second Son. Have paypal or PSN cards.

Edit- All set on Transistor and MLB thanks to extra80.

I've been getting messages for things I've been asking for, just had my savings stolen from me from the room I rent, and going through a bit of a crisis. I'm sorry but I can't afford any gameshares at this point. I'll make a post again when I'm financially taken care of. Thank you.

I would offer $15 in PayPal if someone would provide me with all of the DLC for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for the PS3 to include The Character & Sim Mission Pack and Juggernaut DLC. I never did this before, but seeing that this is discontinued and I just wanted to go back to playing this game, I am willing to trust my fellow CAGers. If there was something else you would prefer in trade, please let me know what you are looking for and I may be able to help you out as well. Please PM me your requests. Thank you.

I've been getting messages for things I've been asking for, just had my savings stolen from me from the room I rent, and going through a bit of a crisis. I'm sorry but I can't afford any gameshares at this point. I'll make a post again when I'm financially taken care of. Thank you.
wow Kvn, I hope all gets better bro. that sounds unimaginable, cant even sympathize properly because I have no idea what thats like and hope to never know.

For Sale:

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals Phantom - $15

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom- $7

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

Transistor - $0.50/week

Killzone Shadow Fall

[PS4] Thief -$1/week

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $1/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea (phantom also available)

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] Wolfenstein

[PS4] Bound by Flame

Infamous Second Son

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back