Mass Effect 2 Arrival

Mass Effect 2 Appearance Pack 2
Mass Effect 2 N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle
Mass Effect 3: Alternate Appearance Pack 1
Mass Effect 3: Citadel
Mass Effect 3: From Ashes
Mass Effect 3: Leviathan
Mass Effect 3: Omega

i have a phantom of shadow lombaxes main from a long time ago still on my system

email shows up at "[email protected]"

hopefully that helps you track him down
Did you happen to catch a glimpse of what his PSN ID was when you logged into his account?

Dont know if he had a gamer card on his account or not...but if you know his PSN ID thats a pretty easy way to contact him. Even though that might not really help that much...would still be fun to know.

Did you happen to catch a glimpse of what his PSN ID was when you logged into his account?

Dont know if he had a gamer card on his account or not...but if you know his PSN ID thats a pretty easy way to contact him. Even though that might not really help that much...would still be fun to know.
He had it in it's signature when he was active in this thread. It was something like Remyx7 and he had more than 300 games played.

Last edited by a moderator:
He had it in it's signature when he was active in this thread. It was something like Remyx7 and he had more than 300 games played.
I say a bunch of us find out his gamer tag, hop on some alts, and spam him with Invites to various games. I know you can send Invites in TLOU like every second.... send him like 10,000 messages lol.

Maybe saving up to buy a WiiU to play MK8.
Nah, MK8 looks fun to play for a few hours but that's it, the game barely has any content to keep me interested Double Dash is the best MK IMO. However, Smash Bros. 4 is a whole different story, I'll definitely be picking up a Wii U to play that.

Why you did it man??
Since there was nothing to do on this site anymore, I decided to go out with style (if you know what I mean) but to be real, if I didn't get called out for my honest mistakes on this thread several back, I would have never thought about doing what I did. So in a way kicking me out from gamesharing on here influenced my actions.

Since there was nothing to do on this site anymore, I decided to go out with style (if you know what I mean) but to be real, if I didn't get called out for my honest mistakes on this thread several back, I would have never thought about doing what I did. So in a way kicking me out from gamesharing on here influenced my actions.
JJ Stevens. You shouldn't steal innocent peoples money (or promote this thread on youtube explaing the whole phantom process).

https://plus.google.com/115738932629656698294/posts

If that's how you handle videogames, I'd love to see how you handle real life problems when something doesn't go your way :(

Take care kid. Haven't talked to you once before, so I can honestly say, it's been a pleasure.

If you can live with the feeling that deep inside you you are a thief go ahead, I wont stop you. If you had some dignity for yourself you just lost it the moment you did this.

Nah, MK8 looks fun to play for a few hours but that's it, the game barely has any content to keep me interested Double Dash is the best MK IMO. However, Smash Bros. 4 is a whole different story, I'll definitely be picking up a Wii U to play that.
Really ? you showing off ? you feel happy and that there is no one like you ? oh wonderful , trust me in the future you will meet the consequences of what you did ? and you will be stuck in a loop hoping that the time can get back to fix what you did .

im not mad that you scammed some one cause we all here knew that one day you will do it , im just mad that you lost your humanity to show off with some thing like that .

Also you are so pathetic , more than 8 months and +500 posts just to scam $100-$120 , at least you should tried for something bigger . any way enjoy you future and i hope that loop will fit you right :)

Psychopath.

I have the birthday and email for shadowlombax's PSN account. I am about to reset his password and log hannah montana and a bunch of baby games onto his tag along with sending picture messages to his entire friends list containing a sign pic of my bare ass with an index card held up next to it saying "shadow lombax 6/6/14," with the message text saying "Dear friends, I am being relocated into an institution tomorrow, as i was deemed not fit for society. i'm tired of lying, and tired of living in the closet"

[quote name="Amir" post="11799119" timestamp="1401397286"]For Sale:

Knack (PS4 Phantom) $8
Lego Marvel (PS4 Phantom) $10
FIFA 14 (PS4 Phantom) $10
Games: Trine 2 Complete Story (PS4 Phantom) $3

Red Faction Armageddon, Mini Ninjas, ArcaniA Complete Tale, SOULCALIBUR V, FEAR 2: Reborn DLC (PS3 Phantom) $4[/quote]
@Amir Check your inbox ;)

Hello everyone, I am selling a phantom for my personal PLUS account, I have it since Jul 2013 and I will have PLUS service for 17 months (until Nov 2015) I have downloaded almost every free game of PLUS since then. I know how the reputation thing works, so I will be selling it to someone who had good reputation on the forums and I can take the money after he/she has downloaded everything they want, I am asking $20USD for it, it does contain the following:
PS3 Deus Ex Human Revolution PS3 Machinarium PS3 LittleBigPlanet Karting PS3 Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (single player) PS3 XCOM: Enemy Unknown PS3 Saints Row: The Third PS3 Battlefield 3 PS3 Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD PS3 Jet Set Radio PS3 Hitman: Absolution PS3 Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection PS3 Ico PS3 Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning PS3 Shadow of the Colossus PS3 Hotline Miami (cross-buy) PS3 Grid 2 PS3 Borderlands 2 PS3 DmC: Devil May Cry PS3 BioShock Infinite PS3 Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons PS3 Metro: Last Light PS3 Payday 2 PS3 Remember Me PS3 Tomb Raider PS3 Batman: Arkham City PS3 Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse PS3 Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 PS3 Puppeteer PSONE Parasite Eve™ II (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita) PSONE Dino Crisis® (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita) PSONE FINAL FANTASY® VIII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita) PSONE FINAL FANTASY® VII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita) PSONE Castlevania: SotN (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita) PSONE Resident Evil Director's Cut™ (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita) PS3 Battlefield 4 DLC - China Rising PS3 Battlefield 4 DLC - Second Assault PS3 Battlefield 4 DLC - Naval Strike

Ok, I'm only going to post this once and then never going to reference this in any other way. Going out to all lurkers, ultra noobs, and people with shady looking profiles on CAG. Of which there's more than one that's been messaging me lately.

If I don't answer your PM's then it simply means that i'm not going to sell you anything that you asked of me. It also means that leaving me fake feedback, insulting me or trying to hurry through PM's, and/or sending multiple PM's will not help your cause of buying anything from me. 

I used to reply to new people PM's and tell them that i wasn't going to sell them anything, but then the whole thing turned into some argument that never ended, which is why now i just don't answer. If you really want to buy gameshares (at least from me), try to build some rep instead of inmediately going for the most expensive thing that i'm offering 5 minutes after creating an account on CAG. Most of the times, I don't mind selling a $1 or 2 share to pretty much anybody, but going straight for a $10+ share just sets off an alarm for me.  

So, unless you got somebody that can vouch for you, any account with 0 posts or one that averages 1 post on CAG every 6 months and 0 feedback (from CAG or gamesharing) is suspect to me, and that means that i'm not going to answer PM's and get in an useless back and forth. Don't be offended by it. And yes, I already asked a moderator to eliminate the fake negative feedback that i got. That is all    

Well, damn. I'm sorry @smooth and anyone else affected by this shit. This is like the fourth time I've been wrong about someone. Guess I need to start heeding people's warnings. Estonianbeast has also been online since that whole affair with his accounts went down. Really sucks people will do this over a few dollars.

ShadowLombax is the scum of the earth. This is the detail of his paypal: Eisdrel Vancamper (The recipient of this payment is Unverified)Email:
[email protected]. I have sent that via cc in PayPal and don't have my bank account hooked up to PayPal, so it's possible for cc to charge back right?

ShadowLombax is the scum of the earth. This is the detail of his paypal: Eisdrel Vancamper (The recipient of this payment is Unverified)Email: [email protected]. I have sent that via cc in PayPal and don't have my bank account hooked up to PayPal, so it's possible for cc to charge back right?
As long as you didnt send it friends and family, and sent it as Goods and Services.

If you sent it friends and family, your pretty much screwed I think

[quote name="ThEliteOne" post="11820376" timestamp="1402093850"]As long as you didnt send it friends and family, and sent it as Goods and Services.

If you sent it friends and family, your pretty much screwed I think[/quote]

Yeah I thought so. That sucks. I am still gonna try with my cc because they seemed able to help over the phone they said to call back after the charge is not pending anymore

Yeah I thought so. That sucks. I am still gonna try with my cc because they seemed able to help over the phone they said to call back after the charge is not pending anymore
Yeah as far as contacting paypal goes, thats pretty much up to who you get on the phone that day. If they are SUPPOSED to be able to reverse the payment because you sent it friends and family, sometimes if you get a person whose having a good day, they will still help you out.

I havent personally had to do anything like that with paypal, but ive had many representatives do things they technically werent supposed to do, in order to satisfy a customer (me).

If all else fails..give them a call. Pretty much the worst that can happy is you get told sorry, your SOL on 50 bucks.

Sending payments as gifted has always been a big no no around CAG. Not sure why so many people act surprised about it. When you send a payment as gifted, there is nothing you can do about it if the seller does not come through. You send a gifted payment, then you take the risk. 1 feedback, or 1,000 feedbacks, I will not send the payment as gifted and I will not ask you to send me a gifted payment.

Sending payments as gifted has always been a big no no around CAG. Not sure why so many people act surprised about it. When you send a payment as gifted, there is nothing you can do about it if the seller does not come through. You send a gifted payment, then you take the risk. 1 feedback, or 1,000 feedbacks, I will not send the payment as gifted and I will not ask you to send me a gifted payment.
On 50 bucks, I would agree, its probably not a great idea to send gifted - unless the person gives you the item first. Even then its a little sketchy. On the CAG site as a whole, I can see it being a no no. But on this particular thread, thats not exactly the case.

Alot of people here are selling items that amount to just a couple bucks. Sometimes, the fees that would come along with the amount of small priced items is kind of ridiculous.

Personally, I would rather assume the risk on 2 bucks each time and save the seller the fees, than send tiny amounts so frequently as goods and services. If someone wanted to screw me out of 2 bucks, I would feel more like I did the community a service by weeding out a scammer, than that I actually got scammed.

On bigger transactions yes, Friends and family probably isnt the best idea. But for all the tiny purchases going on here, friends and family comes in handy. Id also laugh at the stupidity of anyone who wanted to rip off someone for a few dollars. $50 is even stupid...so a few bucks would be laughable.

EDIT: That being said. Shadowlombax is the guy currently on my trophy card (Thief) except instead of the cool looking dude in the hood, with the shaowy backround, it needs to be a kid in his tighty whities, with his grandmas basement in the backround.

I think part of it comes down to common sense. Me personally... On anything over 20 bucks on here I don't gift it unless it's like a known entity.

It really sucks people got scammed by that little weasel. I think everyone should combine their efforts to get back at him any way possible.

All that being said.

Selling

nba 2k14 us resell. 6 bucks.

Mass Effect 1 and 3. Separate accounts US. Resells. Offer.

If anyone here has GTA V and is looking for a boosting buddy for some of the online stuff, let me know.
You can add me if you want. All I need is 7 more levels to get to 100 and I have platinum, and ive been waiting to do that with another friend of mine so he can get some levels... But maybe we'll bump into eachother sometime, or you can join us for some leveling when were running Rooftop Rumble

I have the birthday and email for shadowlombax's PSN account. I am about to reset his password and log hannah montana and a bunch of baby games onto his tag along with sending picture messages to his entire friends list containing a sign pic of my bare ass with an index card held up next to it saying "shadow lombax 6/6/14," with the message text saying "Dear friends, I am being relocated into an institution tomorrow, as i was deemed not fit for society. i'm tired of lying, and tired of living in the closet"
http://antigoneawakens.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/dis-gon-b-gud.gif

Selling everything $5 and below. PayPal/Google Wallet

Madden 25 Phantom (PS3)

Sonic Unleashed Resell

The Raven Resell (Trophy hunters)

NO LOMBAXES.

It really sucks people got scammed by that little weasel. I think everyone should combine their efforts to get back at him any way possible.
There really isn't anything worthwhile any of us could do to the little squirt..BUT we could combine our efforts for something useful. Why don't we have a little fundraiser and see what could be raised to help buy Jazz a share of a PS4 game? We have a *large* community here now, a lot of regulars and a lot of part timers, but we are all in the same boat.

I will be kicking in $20 to purchase a mystery PS3 resell and a mystery PS4 phantom I will put up for raffle. If you want to join, it will be .50 for a PS3 ticket and $1 for a PS4 ticket. You can purchase as many as you want. All the money will go to buying Smooth a share of his choice. Either post here or PM me what type of ticket you want and how many. I will run this throughout the weekend and announce the winner(s) Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back