CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading Twisted Metal account ( bought it on a fresh new account, didn't like it ) you can have the full account not just a resell/phantom. will trade for a phantom/resell of any of these games:

Dragon Age II

Red Dead Redemption

NCAA 14

Tales of Symphonia ( either one doesnt matter )

Tales of Xillia

New Ghost map pack

I don't want these games bad enough to buy them again but would trade for them for the twisted metal, It does suck though lol.

I know it's early for this but just saying for people who do start these groups, I want a phantom of Madden 15 and Tales of Xillia 2 day one slot when people start them.

To anyone who has the PS4 time shares still, this is me staring at you

and poking you

with a stick

that has a knife attached to it

and is one fire.

I just bought a Xbox One but I have nothing to play LOL.

Anyone have some digital GoD codes or whatever they are called?

Also on a more related note;

Selling PS4 COD: Ghosts w/ Season Pass Resell

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a United Kingdom Account I no longer use that's got a decent amount of games  picked up in a sale that I dont think I'll play ever again. If I understand how this works, I was thinking $10 a person for two people, but I can work with a price. Message me if you want the details!

I've got some feedback but I guess that doesnt mean much here so I really don't care to send first.

I've got a United Kingdom Account I no longer use that's got a decent amount of games picked up in a sale that I dont think I'll play ever again. If I understand how this works, I was thinking $10 a person for two people, but I can work with a price. Message me if you want the details!

I've got some feedback but I guess that doesnt mean much here so I really don't care to send first.
what are the games on the account ?

dead space 3 is bad, i paid 20 bucks for it and i only played it maybe a total of 4 times. 

Strider sounds like a fun game to play. It's a start. 

good thing i have all the sony systems that can do ps plus, i'd feel shafted if i only owned 1 lol.

How is muramasa btw?
You can still add all the games to your download list using Qriocity.com and going to the sony store part, logged into your account, even if you dont have the system.

I have dont have a PS4 yet, but I add all the PS+ games to my list - Ive already got a PS4 backlog without even having the system

I just bought a Xbox One but I have nothing to play LOL.

Anyone have some digital GoD codes or whatever they are called?

Also on a more related note;

Selling PS4 COD: Ghosts w/ Season Pass Resell
I picked up quite a few of my digital XBone games from the trade forums for around $20. The only must have for the XBone is DR3 and you can snag a disk version of that for around $30.

Shoot me a friends request over there if you want someone to MP with.

I quit Strider on the XBone after a few hours. I didn't enjoy how difficult it was.
whatchu talkin bout. strider was a super easy plat. i did hard mode first with 0 problems in about 4 hours. only the first two areas are hard, after that it's cake. it's nearly impossible to die outside of boss fights since every enemy killed gives you health back

[quote name="synnarc" post="11871390" timestamp="1403722782"]I picked up quite a few of my digital XBone games from the trade forums for around $20. The only must have for the XBone is DR3 and you can snag a disk version of that for around $30. [/quote]
one without an Xbox one but a decent gaming rig could also wait for the PC version that is to be released on steam.

For sale:

Borderlands 2 DLC resell (no game, just DLC) - $4 (Has Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade pack, Campaign of Carnage, Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty,  Creature Slaughter Dome, Mechromancer pack) sold!
Soulcalibur II HD resell - $2 sold!
Demon's Souls (NA version) resell - $3
Disgaea D2 resell - $4

Send a PM if interested in anything.

----------------------------------------------

Atelier Rorona Plus with bonus

resell - $16.66

- shigumas

-CixthCents

phantom - $8.33

-

-

For sale:Borderlands 2 DLC resell (no game, just DLC) - $4 (Has Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade pack, Campaign of Carnage, Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt, Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty, Creature Slaughter Dome, Mechromancer pack) sold!
Soulcalibur II HD resell - $2
Demon's Souls (NA version) resell - $3
Disgaea D2 resell - $4

Send a PM if interested in anything.

----------------------------------------------

Atelier Rorona Plus with bonus

resell - $16.66
- shigumas
-CixthCents

phantom - $8.33
-
-
Pm sent.

whatchu talkin bout. strider was a super easy plat. i did hard mode first with 0 problems in about 4 hours. only the first two areas are hard, after that it's cake. it's nearly impossible to die outside of boss fights since every enemy killed gives you health back
Maybe you're just more awesome than me.

I picked up quite a few of my digital XBone games from the trade forums for around $20. The only must have for the XBone is DR3 and you can snag a disk version of that for around $30.

Shoot me a friends request over there if you want someone to MP with.
I put a posts on neogaf, cag, and gametz for some digital games. Only got Forza so far.

I'll add you

Guys, you can now download user made ships in Resogun, Dogegun!

14469705366_21d806a480_o.gif

I am looking for one phantom to complete my Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn group. We are also going to buy the six DLC mobile suits. From the videos I have seen, four of them are very OP.

GPB-04B Beargguy - pre-order bonus
XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero Custom - Link.
GNT-0000 00 Qan[T] - Link.
XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai
RX-78GP03S Gundam "Dendrobium Stamen" - Link.
RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam - Link.

It will be $6.67 for the phantom slot.

_____

As for the DLC, I am hoping it will be available as soon as possible. Until then, I am going to assume that they will be $6.00 each based on Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 DLC.

It will be tentatively $11.67 for the phantom slot with the six DLC mobile suits.

_____

If you are interested, please let me know.

What's a good price to sell PS4 Resell of COD Ghosts w/Season Pass?

I bought it about 8 months ago and don't know the current market price
I would say .... 20 bones :whistle2: for me and others 40$

honestly though you could should easily be able to sell it for 30$ min as with everything it is still close to 100$ retail

There is no set market price for old games. Hell it seems that even now resells drop to 75% of normal price within a few days. Just tell people to make you an offer and if you like what you see, sell it.

LF: Flash Sales Mini Games(PvZ,......) (x2 or 4 resell slot)

FS: UFC | Phantom | PS4 | 25$

Free for (Old Member) : Twisted Metal | Uncharted 3 + DLC | PS3 | Phantom

If anyone has any ps+ codes hit me up, preferable for a week or two or maybe a month, can't afford to buy any increments more than that. I want to start a group for some sale items. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back