CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in hosting an account with the entire franchise:

Would anybody be interested in Mass effect trilogy plus all the sale dlc for ME3? Would be. 40 dollars total.

Resell 13.33
1: Lemstar
2: Lemstar
Phantom 6.67
1: Reo 15x
2:
Alternatively, just the DLC would work too.

Resells:

Watchdogs PS3 w/ Pre-order DLC $18

Drakengard 3 DLC (no game) - P.M me 

Looking for:

Murdered: Soul Suspect PS3 resell 

or really and decent 1st/3rd person shooters

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all..I know lots of you have vitas so was wondering if this was a pretty good deal--> basically someone's locally selling an oled 3g/wifi vita w/ 16gb & 8gb memory cards and 2 games [Uncharted Golden Abyss and Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate] for $180. I was kinda on the fence about getting one and also with the new model just out made me wanna wait some more. Any opinions?
The last time I used a handheld was when I played DQIX on my DSiXL..then the online store crapped out last year for a bit so I kinda stopped, opened up my PS3 and found this place.
I love my Vita but I'm a huge handheld gamer.that's a pretty decent price but I would recommend selling off the Batman game because it's awful. Davina is totally worth it if you have PlayStation Plus. That could justify the cost of it even if you're not a big handheld gaming. Cross buy and cross save in the PlayStation ecosystem also make it worth the purchase. I'd say go for it if you have PlayStation Plus.

Edit: Looking at that grammar and spelling, this is the last time I'll ever use my phone's voice functions to try and type anything.

Murda Soul Suspect is up on PS4 and PS3 if anyone cares. 9gb on ps4, lol.

1001 Spikes is also up, anyone wanna share that? Its $15.

It's 9.7gb on PS3. Either they didn't bother to compress the ps3 version, or there is no difference in graphics between the two lol

The UFC demo is so good, its like UFC Undisputed mixed in with Fight Night. I beat Jon Jones by just doing 80 leg kicks and his legs were all red lol.  You should try it out rpg, oh wait..its PS4 only.  :boxing:

Demons Souls (NA)

Resell - $3.33

- shigumas

- Blublue4

Phantom - $1.66

- smtipple

-

Add yourself if interested. Sale ends Friday.

Hey all..I know lots of you have vitas so was wondering if this was a pretty good deal--> basically someone's locally selling an oled 3g/wifi vita w/ 16gb & 8gb memory cards and 2 games [Uncharted Golden Abyss and Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate] for $180. I was kinda on the fence about getting one and also with the new model just out made me wanna wait some more. Any opinions?

The last time I used a handheld was when I played DQIX on my DSiXL..then the online store crapped out last year for a bit so I kinda stopped, opened up my PS3 and found this place.
I honestly couldn't recommend you buy the vita unless you're a trophy hunter. Its a good handheld that seriously lacks games and you also cannot share on it so a lot of the downloadable titles are a little too expensive for what they are worth.

If you already have playstation plus though and you're interested in some of the games there, $180 isn't too bad mainly because it has the 2 memory cards. Batman is a 10 dollar game and Uncharted is 15-20.

That being said I do enjoy the vita but if you are solely looking to enjoy AAA titles, its not a system worth buying

Hello everyone,

I know I am pretty new here, but on the spanish forums where I share, I have good reputation. 

Anyway, it is woth a try, I am selling a phantom for my personal PLUS account, I have it since Jul 2013 and I will have PLUS service for 17 months, I have downloaded almost every free game of PLUS since then.

I know how the reputation thing works, so I will be selling it to someone who had good reputation on the forums and I can take the money after he/she has downloaded everything they want

I guess I'll start a gameshare for this bundle

Mass Effect 3 DLC Bundle:

• Mass Effect 3: From Ashes $5
  • Mass Effect 3: Leviathan $5
  • Mass Effect 3: Omega $7.50
  • Mass Effect 3: Citadel $7.50
Resell - 8.33

Phantom - 4.17

1. Bill123

Add yourself.

Available for rent (PS3) - only renting these to people I trust

Sly 4 - $1/week

Bulletstorm DLC (both of them) - $1/week

Rain - $1/week

TLOU season pass - $1.50/week

Tales of Xillia - $1.50/week

Rayman Legends - $2/week

NFS Rivals - $2/week

TLOU - $2/week

LA Noire + All DLC + GTA V - $3/week

Acct with multiple games - $4/week

Contains:

Dead Space 1 + 2 (w/ DLC)

Red Dead w/DLC

Dragon Age 1+2 w/all DLC

Sam and Max season 1 and 2

Ni No Kuni

Dishonored

Also for sale (retail only, non-digital)

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition (all DLC on disc)

Dark Souls

PM me if interested

Would anybody be interested in Mass effect trilogy plus all the sale dlc for ME3? Would be. 40 dollars total.

Resell 13.33
2: Lemstar
Phantom 6.67
1: Reo 15x
2: XcefKevin
If no one has called dibs on the last phantom spot I'd probably be interested. Also be interested in a phantom FFX/FFX-2 Spot if someone decides to do it for the $30.

If no one has called dibs on the last phantom spot I'd probably be interested. Also be interested in a phantom FFX/FFX-2 Spot if someone decides to do it for the $30.
Reo 15x is taking one of the resell slots instead. If no one is interested in that second phantom slot, I'll buy it just to make the group happen.

Mass Effect Trilogy + ME3 DLC (From Ashes, Leviathan, Omega, Citadel) $40

Resell 13.33
2: Reo 15x
Phantom 6.67
1: (Lemstar)
2: XcefKevin

Selling: 
(PS3 phantoms)
Drakengard 3 - 8 $
Deception IV: Blood Ties - 8 $
Bound by Flame - 6.5 $
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE - 6 $
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - 6 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - 7 $
Assassins Creed 4 Season Pass - 2 $
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - 3 $
Resident Evil Revelations, Remember Me - 8 $
Rage All DLC, Fat Princess DLC - 1.5 $
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - 3 $
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes + DLC - 4 $

(PS4 phantoms)
Doki Doki Universe - 2 $
Battlefield 4 - 10 $
MLB 14 - 22 $

I can take Paypal, Amazon GC and/or PSN $ as payment. Also i added some timeshares to my post in the first page. 

Mass Effect 3 DLC Bundle:

• Mass Effect 3: From Ashes $5
  • Mass Effect 3: Leviathan $5
  • Mass Effect 3: Omega $7.50
  • Mass Effect 3: Citadel $7.50
Resell - 8.33

Phantom - 4.17

1. Bill123

2. gamerGirl34

Add yourself.

[quote name="Blabadon" post="11812765" timestamp="1401853516"]I have a friend who's interested, so I'll take a resellable.[/quote]

Cool. Well I'll take the other resell.

Dark souls ll
Resell:
1. Brockothoko
2. Blabadon

Phantom.

I can't host at the moment as I'm away from my ps3 and laptop for a few days.

Hey everyone. Been away due to personal issues but back now.

Anyways, as started by purplepanda a while ago, I am passing a Tomb Raider PS3 resell to the next person interested in playing it.

Must be long time trusted CAG. Please PM if interested. Thanks. 

Mass Effect 3 DLC Leviathan and Citadel (Will add From Ashes if you want. Omega was free like 2 weeks ago so no.) 

$3.75

1. Emoney244

$1.87

Cool. Well I'll take the other resell. Dark souls ll Resell: 1. Brockothoko 2. Blabadon Phantom. 1. Setup 2. Snoop221 I can't host at the moment as I'm away from my ps3 and laptop for a few days.
I'll take a phantom as well. (not sure why my quote looks like that)

quick question. i saw that demon's souls was on sale. if i make an EU account, can I get the EU version for the equivalent of $10 USD?

also

seinfeld-kart-finalc6cla.gif

Because I like options and collections.

Mass Effect 2 Arrival - 6.99
Mass Effect 2 Appearance Pack 2 - 1.99
Mass Effect 2 N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle - 7.99
Mass Effect 3: Alternate Appearance Pack 1 - 1.99
Mass Effect 3: Citadel - 7.49
Mass Effect 3: From Ashes - 4.99
Mass Effect 3: Leviathan - 4.99
Mass Effect 3: Omega - 7.49

Resell - 14.66
1. HyeVltg3
Phantom - 7.33

You know the drill.

It's been awhile since, I have posted on here but I am selling call of duty ghosts, and watch dogs and soon as I beat it they are both resells. You can reserve watch dogs if you want I will be done with it by friday or saturday.

Selling:
(PS3 phantoms)
Drakengard 3 - 8 $
Deception IV: Blood Ties - 8 $
Bound by Flame - 6.5 $
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE - 6 $
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - 6 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - 7 $
Assassins Creed 4 Season Pass - 2 $
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - 3 $
Resident Evil Revelations, Remember Me - 8 $
Rage All DLC, Fat Princess DLC - 1.5 $
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - 3 $
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes + DLC - 4 $

(PS4 phantoms)
Doki Doki Universe - 2 $
Battlefield 4 - 10 $
MLB 14 - 22 $

I can take Paypal, Amazon GC and/or PSN $ as payment. Also i added some timeshares to my post in the first page.

I'd love to take the Battlefield 4 PS4 phantom off your hands, I've DM'd you about it twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back