CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, that dude has also been here a while.
I've been here for over a year. A lot of the people you say have been here a while I don't recognize. And I read every single post. If I don't recognize 'em, others definitely don't. They should post more...

Not saying he's not legit. Just saying if he's wondering why nobody's letting him into groups, that could be the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to buy (PS3):

SSF4 costume alt Phantom/Resell

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown with DLC Phantom/Resell

Sell : Watch Dogs ps4(Phantom)25$/  20$ for (50+ feedback)

LF Phantom PS3 :

• Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • Resident Evil: Revelations
  • Last of US
  • FAT Princess DLC
  • Ratchet & Clank All4One online pass
  • DOA5U + DLC
  • DW8

Well, confirming the article I had posted earlier....

It's official.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/06/07/the-last-guardian-cancelled
I refuse to accept this, never!!!!

wOnJi.gif

Rpg can clean this up: https://twitter.com/RohdeScott/status/475515804067569664

Edit: So that's how you get the tweet to show like that.

Result of a lack of sleep or excess hype at the IGN offices in San Fran, or so it seems.

10371979_476088182526066_5029062187251161457_n.jpg

For those who like/wanna get easy trophies, I'm also have an EU account w/ Aabs Animals + Noby Noby Boy that i can lend for 1 day or less. If you want just apply below. No need to say 'ONLY...' right?

I don't mind some easy trophies. Only need Aabs Animals, since I already played Noby Noby Boy.

Yanks just likes men in spandex :razz:
Not ALL men. They need to have blond chinese hair and the skin of a hot dog.

hogan-andre.jpg

oh shit, championship on the line. Go Go yanks.

---------------------------------

Have some UV Codes Free - Offer Expires 6/12/14

Spider-man 1

" " 2

" " 3
It would be a non-title match anyhow..He's not even the #1 contender. I can't just let any bum off the street get a shot at the gold.

Selling: 
(PS3 phantoms)
Wolfenstein: The New Order, Soul Calibur V - 10 $
Deception IV: Blood Ties - 8 $
Bound by Flame - 6.5 $
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - 6 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - 7 $
Assassins Creed 4 Season Pass - 2 $
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - 3 $
Resident Evil Revelations, Remember Me - 8 $
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - 3 $
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes + DLC - 4 $
Babel Rising, Eat Them - 2 $
XCOM: The Bureau + DLC - 4 $
Deadly Premonition - 4 $
Pixeljunk Sidescroller, Beat Hazard Ultra, Castle of Illusion, Proteus, Dragon Fantasy Book I & II - 7 $

I can take Paypal, Amazon GC and/or PSN $ as payment

Available for timeshare (prices are per week)
- Playstation Battle Royale  - $1 
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $0.5
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Magic 2014 + DLC - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Saints Row 4 - $1
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC (Revelations) - $0.5
- Game of Thrones - $1
- Tour de France 2013 - $1
- Papo & Yo - $1
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $1
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Mad Riders + DLC - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Strider (PS3) - $1
- Minecraft - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1

Uh, that dude has also been here a while.
People ask for my references too. I vouch for cwinters and don't think he checks this board anymore but frosty5 is a good friend of mine and I vouch for him too. Been the middle man for most of his shares because he couldn't get in on any groups.

I have been reading the thread for a while and now I see you guys have the same kind of problems we have on the forums where I came from. I can give you a tip that we did implement there and solve most of our problems with resellers chain of trust. We started forming groups in a different way, instead of 2:2 we switched to 3:1, that way we only have one owner for the account. The other 3 are considered phantoms. The split of the price was modified slightly to reflect the change, instead of 1/6 ph and 1/3 re, we use 1/5 ph and 2/5 owner.
We started to differentiate an owner made this way (who keeps alone the pw of the account) from a reseller (who shares that info with someone else) . That brought to us a new model that has worked until now very well. However we still keep the classic mode 2:2, but every group can choose.
This only solve the risks for the resellers who share the information of one account, nor the risk of getting scammed for one of the user while the group is starting.

We have all that very well documented (I am the author of the tutorial) and I can share the details with anyone with good reputation. I noted that you hided the instructions for game sharing, so it must be for a good reason.

Sidenote: I already found two members who can vouch for me on this forums, one of them is recon_zero.

I have been reading the thread for a while and now I see you guys have the same kind of problems we have on the forums where I came from. I can give you a tip that we did implement there and solve most of our problems with resellers chain of trust. We started forming groups in a different way, instead of 2:2 we switched to 3:1, that way we only have one owner for the account. The other 3 are considered phantoms. The split of the price was modified slightly to reflect the change, instead of 1/6 ph and 1/3 re, we use 1/5 ph and 2/5 owner. We started to differentiate an owner made this way (who keeps alone the pw of the account) from a reseller (who shares that info with someone else) . That brought to us a new model that has worked until now very well. However we still keep the classic mode 2:2, but every group can choose. This only solve the risks for the resellers who share the information of one account, nor the risk of getting scammed for one of the user while the group is starting. We have all that very well documented (I am the author of the tutorial) and I can share the details with anyone with good reputation. I noted that you hided the instructions for game sharing, so it must be for a good reason. Sidenote: I already found two members who can vouch for me on this forums, one of them is recon_zero.
The only question I have for you is - what are these forums you speak of that shares the EXACT way we do.. because I'm not having a good feeling about your pitch. Also, what is your PS3 Profile name... you should certainly have a massive game listing seeing how you came from another sharing forum exactly like ours. What is your PS3 ID ?

[quote name="iwarboY" post="11823866" timestamp="1402243616"]The only question I have for you is - what are these forums you speak of that shares the EXACT way we do.. because I'm not having a good feeling about your pitch. Also, what is your PS3 Profile name... you should certainly have a massive game listing seeing how you came from another sharing forum exactly like ours. What is your PS3 ID ?[/quote]
Im curious 2...

The only question I have for you is - what are these forums you speak of that shares the EXACT way we do.. because I'm not having a good feeling about your pitch. Also, what is your PS3 Profile name... you should certainly have a massive game listing seeing how you came from another sharing forum exactly like ours. What is your PS3 ID ?
Im curious 2...
http://www.laneros.com/temas/todo-sobre-el-gamesharing-psn-tutoriales-preguntas-respuestas-faqs-etc.199584/

http://www.laneros.com/temas/comprar-juegos-de-psn-en-grupo-importante-leer-post-inicial.121061/

I've been here for over a year. A lot of the people you say have been here a while I don't recognize. And I read every single post. If I don't recognize 'em, others definitely don't. They should post more...

Not saying he's not legit. Just saying if he's wondering why nobody's letting him into groups, that could be the problem.
Ive been here for over 2 years. maybe 3, I forget. You never see or hear from me because Im a full time student/daad/worker. I come here only when I want a new game that drops and im horrible at checking the forum for responses, which is why its best that people inbox me so I get notifications via email. In regards to people never adding me to groups, I have a horrible tendency of waiting a couple days before a games release to secure a slot. Which is why my attempts at securing them have been vain.

[quote name="johanlh" post="11823956" timestamp="1402246528"]¬¬ :p

indeed :)

I will put my psn targ on my signature as soon as I figure it out how to do it[/quote]
I hope u not part of the people who buy shares here to sell it in expensive prices in other forums/places...

Just sayin...

you can have access to my account for free if someone can vouch for you. Cause Id hate to kill you. But id be lying if I said I wouldnt enjoy doing so.
many well known members can vouch for me like Boosted, Pravado, Raiborg and many more :).

many well known members can vouch for me like Boosted, Pravado, Raiborg and many more :).
I dont trust Pravdo because he doesnt trust me. Also, you no what rhymes with Pravado? "No".

Also, I bought a new motorcycle. Im in need of two friends with motorcycles and one with a scooter. We need someone to make fun of. That is all.

How exactly do phantoms work? Do you need a specific model of ps3? Do I have to deactivate my psn (i already have 2 slots) so they can sign in? 

Re-sellable PS3 shares for sale:

Dead or Alive 5 - $4

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW - $6

Siren (PS2C) - $2

God Hand (PS2C), Grim Grimoire (PS2C), Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2C), Odin Sphere (PS2C), Raiden III (PS2C), Ring of Red (PS2C), X-Men: The Arcade Game - $10

OOk, this is what I need, all PS4

Ghosts with season pass phantom

Last of us Remastered preorder group

Wolfstein 

1001 Spikes

Please inbox me in regarding the selling of slots or joining of any groups.

Sometimes I feel like there's a bunch of CIA investigators here. It wasn't my experience when I started in this thread but shit you can't even comment without someone giving you the 3rd degree now.

Also: someone buy my WWE 2K14 and NHL 14 shares.

$15 for WWE (with season pass)

$10 for NHL. (Currently being rentalized by Snakey, but is available)

Will do $22 for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back