CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Reminder - The ads of a dozen or so members on the first page (25ppp) are regularly updated.

For Sale:

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike Phantom - $8

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10/ Phantom - $5

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - free (regulars only)

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - free (regulars only)

Available for rent:

Infamous Second Son - $1.50/week

Transistor - $0.50/week

The Last of Us + Season Pass

DIshonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

[PS4] Bound by Flame - $1.50/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO - $0.75/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass (Phantom also available)

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

[PS4] Entwined

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

[PS4] Thief

[PS4] Wolfenstein (contact me if interested in renting. I'll have you start the 52GB download in advance to save time)

[PS4] Watch Dogs

[PS4] Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass

Damn bro why are you so obsessed with 1080p? Is there really a difference because I can't notice nothing on my TV. Hmm maybe I need to buy a bigger one...
you won't see 1080p unless you're using a 1080p television. A lot of old HDTVs are only 720p, especially sub-32" ones. The difference is honestly negligable unless you're sitting somewhat close. the difference between 900p and 1080p is also negligable. i don't even think that's something you can patch

source: i used to sell televisions by profession

Last edited by a moderator:
you won't see 1080p unless you're using a 1080p television. A lot of old HDTVs are only 720p, especially sub-32" ones. The difference is honestly negligable unless you're sitting somewhat close. the difference between 900p and 1080p is also negligable. i don't even think that's something you can patch

source: i used to sell televisions by profession
I need a resell of a 42" television then. Anyone wanna make a group?

42" tv's only really come in plasma's (at least when i was selling) - not ideal for gaming compared to LCD/LED (better for movies/sports)

You always can be polite when you asks questions, there is no excuse to be rude, unless you think that you are justified for the greater good.
I don't think people have been rude. My response was to you actually saying you did not appreciate the detective attitude some members had here. Now you are stating you don't mind that, just that people have been rude. It seems like you are taking the questions themselves as being rude. Again, I will state, it should not be a surprise to anyone that has been gamesharing for any real length of time that people would want to protect themselves with information when they come into a new community with shares.

In regards to the below, which is it? Are you only reselling your own shares, as you stated to one member. Or are you a broker for other people's shares from different forums? And presumably buying ours to offload to other people at a profit to pay for your gaming expenses? A lot of people here aren't necessarily fond of either of those things. As others have mentioned too, some people here won't be a big fan of selling to people that are not in our community. When you buy a resell here, you aren't buying the account. How do we know that the people buying these shares will properly understand that?

Thanks for taking the time to write your doubts, I appreciate that. I can explain everything, It seems I have everything on the market, but I actually don't. However I am part of a big gameshare group on whatsapp and severals on Facebook, so I am always aware what people is offering there. And believe it or not, GS is strongly active outside USA, mostly because the expensive costs of physical discs and the price retailers use here (like 90usd). I usually act as a middle man and I got a small revenue. Sometimes I buy the accounts by myself, and then sell the slots one by one. Don't take me wrong, I don't do this for living, I am a full time process engineer. But it gives me enough to cover my gaming expenses. I don't think my slots are below market value, though. We have standard 25usd for phantoms and 35 use resells in my Country. But there is a funny fact, some games like NBA, MLB and UFC aren't desirable to people on my country, and those were the ones I sold cheap here. Mostly to get rid of them :D I took both resells on that group because I thought that was the rule for newcomers, and also it works kinda the 3:1 schema I am used to. Hope we can solve misunderstandings in a better way of the future, anyone can pm me and asks questions or doubts, I have no problem to answer. My intention is to be part of this community as I am of others, and follow the rules and standards you are used to.
I hope u not part of the people who buy shares here to sell it in expensive prices in other forums/places... Just sayin...
Of course no!

If I were going to sell shares, I would use mine only. ;)

SO I had my ps4 almost a week and a half and haven't played a game yet so any of u guys that have any ps4 shares laying around u want to offload pm me your price be it phantom or resell Thanks in advance dudes

For Rams, Congratz on the easy win.

[customspoiler='Spurs Champs']
san-antonio-spurs-with-the-championship-trophy1.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time

$6.66
1. sgand (host)

$3.34

[quote name="Pravado" post="11845705" timestamp="1402882967"]42" tv's only really come in plasma's (at least when i was selling) - not ideal for gaming compared to LCD/LED (better for movies/sports)[/quote]
One of my gripes about plasmas are the odd resolutions such as 1024 X 768 which means the pixels would be rectangular.

42" tv's only really come in plasma's (at least when i was selling) - not ideal for gaming compared to LCD/LED (better for movies/sports)
43" are plasma only and there are a lot of 42" TVs that are LCD/LED like the one I have for over 5 years that the blacklight just blew out and looking for a new TV. 720/1080p aren't that noticeable on a 32" and below from what I can tell from my parent's TV. Sometimes you'll get some good deals on open box items from BestBuy or Amazon.

Selling:

Two Worlds II - $2 - Resell

Metro Last Light - $4 - Resell

Far Cry: Blood Dragon - $3 - Resell

Also I know off-topic BUT 

Anyone have spotify premium codes for sale? If so Please PM me

Selling:

Two Worlds II - $2 - Resell

Metro Last Light - $4 - Resell

Far Cry: Blood Dragon - $3 - Resell

Also I know off-topic BUT

Anyone have spotify premium codes for sale? If so Please PM me
i will take 2 slot resell Metro Last Light - $4 if u still have one more

*Reminder - The ads of a dozen or so members on the first page (25ppp) are regularly updated.

For Sale:

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike Phantom - $8

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10/ Phantom - $5

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - free (regulars only)

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - free (regulars only)

Available for rent:

Infamous Second Son - $1.50/week

Transistor - $0.50/week

The Last of Us + Season Pass

DIshonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

[PS4] Bound by Flame - $1.50/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO - $0.75/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass (Phantom also available)

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

[PS4] Entwined

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

[PS4] Thief

[PS4] Wolfenstein (contact me if interested in renting. I'll have you start the 52GB download in advance to save time)

[PS4] Watch Dogs

[PS4] Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass

Can Battlefield 4 premium be transfered from ps3 to ps4? I have bought it for ps3 and I want to know if it can be transfered to ps4. It is silly if I should buy also premium for ps4

Only on PlayStation Sale Starts Tomorrow (through June 23rd)

• Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition (PS4)          $7.49     $3.75+
  • Flower (PS4)     $4.99     $3.49+
  • Flower (PS3)     $4.99     $3.49+
  • Flower (PS Vita)     $4.99     $3.49+
  • ICO (PS3)     $9.99     $5.00+
  • LittleBigPlanet (PS3)     $14.99     $7.50+
  • PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3)     $9.99     $5.00+
  • Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3)     $9.99     N/A+
  • Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction     $9.99     N/A+
  • Shadow of the Colossus (PS3)      $9.99     $5.00+
  • Tearaway (PS Vita)          $24.99     $17.49+
  • Twisted Metal (PS3)     $9.99     $5.00+

[quote name="zvone9489" post="11846386" timestamp="1402929290"]Can Battlefield 4 premium be transfered from ps3 to ps4? I have bought it for ps3 and I want to know if it can be transfered to ps4. It is silly if I should buy also premium for ps4[/quote]

Yes you can, no need to pay anything.

[quote name="evoked" post="11846418" timestamp="1402930473"]Looking for a share of Final Fantasy Online PS4...[/quote]

As far as I know, that game doesn't work that way. It can't be shared

PlayStation Plus: Terraria Free for Members

Last Chance (Leaving on 6/24)

• Limbo
  • Gravity Rush
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  • Wipeout 2048
Sports Sale

1. EA Sports FIFA 14 (PS3)     $37.79+     $41.99     
  2. EA Sports FIFA 14 (PS4)     $48.59+      $53.99
  3. EA Sports 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil     $27.99+      $39.99
  4. Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (PS Vita)     $3.25+      $6.49
  5. Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (PS3)     $5.00+      $9.99
  6. Madden NFL 25 (PS3)     $24.49+      $34.99
  7. Madden NFL 25 (PS4)     $48.59+      $53.99
  8. MLB 13 The Show PS Vita     $6.29+      $8.99
  9. NHL 14     $24.49+      $34.99
  10. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14     $14.69+      $20.99

Other Discounts

1. Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack – Graphic Theme     Free
  2. Draw Slasher     $1.50+      N/A     
  3. Mutant Blobs Attack Delicious Bundle     $10.34+      N/A
  4. Mutant Blobs Attack Delicious Vita Upgrade     $3.59+      N/A
  5. Sorcery Saga: Curse Of The Great Curry God     $12.59+      $17.99
  6. Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack     $7.19+      N/A     
  7. Warframe: PS4 Renown Pack I – Obsidian Yomo Syandana     $7.99+      N/A
  8. Zombeer     $11.99+      N/A

PlayStation Plus: Terraria Free for Members

Last Chance (Leaving on 6/24)

• Limbo
  • Gravity Rush
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  • Wipeout 2048
Sports Sale

1. EA Sports FIFA 14 (PS3) $37.79+ $41.99
  2. EA Sports FIFA 14 (PS4) $48.59+ $53.99
  3. EA Sports 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil $27.99+ $39.99
  4. Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (PS Vita) $3.25+ $6.49
  5. Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (PS3) $5.00+ $9.99
  6. Madden NFL 25 (PS3) $24.49+ $34.99
  7. Madden NFL 25 (PS4) $48.59+ $53.99
  8. MLB 13 The Show PS Vita $6.29+ $8.99
  9. NHL 14 $24.49+ $34.99
  10. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $14.69+ $20.99

Other Discounts

1. Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack – Graphic Theme Free
  2. Draw Slasher $1.50+ N/A
  3. Mutant Blobs Attack Delicious Bundle $10.34+ N/A
  4. Mutant Blobs Attack Delicious Vita Upgrade $3.59+ N/A
  5. Sorcery Saga: Curse Of The Great Curry God $12.59+ $17.99
  6. Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack $7.19+ N/A
  7. Warframe: PS4 Renown Pack I – Obsidian Yomo Syandana $7.99+ N/A
  8. Zombeer $11.99+ N/A
whoop glad I waited on sorcery saga.

Twisted Metal $5

r

1. Blublue4

p

I was a huge Twisted Metal fan but I never jumped on the latest one. At that price I can't really stop myself. Join me and we can suckle on the beautiful teat of friendship/car combat.

Need some help fellas I installed my first ps4 share but apparently I can't play it on my main to feta trophies can u guys give me a gentle walkthrough here or via pm to rectify this thanksna million

Need some help fellas I installed my first ps4 share but apparently I can't play it on my main to feta trophies can u guys give me a gentle walkthrough here or via pm to rectify this thanksna million
Did you "Activate as your primary" during the account setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back