CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I guess that someone could mistake the 'likes' counter for a feedback counter. It's not labeled.

To all that it may concern:

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/07/naruto-storm-revolution-english-demo-on-ps3-now-available/
Despite the anime being garbage, the Naruto games are really fun action fighters on their own. I think UNSR comes out this september. Still way early but I hope it comes digitally to make a group for it. (And walmart has it listed for $50 pre-ordered.)

Last edited by a moderator:
EA is being dumb

7ZC4KSW.jpg

im in if the other guy backs out, i'm a huge OP fan.
If the 2nd other guy backs out I'm in.

Since I'm 3rd in line my chances aren't good so I propose we start a group. If I understand correctly the game has offline co-op. If anyone is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zn8eFTCR-I

Despite the anime being garbage, the Naruto games are really fun action fighters on their own. I think UNSR comes out this september. Still way early but I hope it comes digitally to make a group for it. (And walmart has it listed for $50 pre-ordered.)

I just played the demo. The changes feel pretty significant. 3 Awakening types, shield breaks and counters.

I did the restore on my PS3, but it still cannot sync up trophies, or allow me to play games apparently that have trophy patches. I am assuming at this point I will probably have to reformat my HDD and lose my phantoms. My main question is do I need to log into each account for my resells and deactivate or is there an easier way? I probably have like 40 or 50 resells activated on my console, so I am hoping for an easier way.

UPDATED LIST OF LIBRARY GAMES

Adam's Venture Chronicle
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON't KNOW!
Angry Birds
Auditorium HD
Arcana Heart 3
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition
Assassin's Creed 3
Assassin's Creed 4 Season Pass (PS3)
Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
Back to the Future (Ep 1-5)
Batman: Arkham City Catwoman DLC
Batman: Arkham Origins
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Battlefield 1943
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
Battlefield 4 (PS3)
Beyond Good and Evil HD
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Bioshock
Bioshock Infinite
Bloodrayne Betrayal
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2 Season Pass + Premiere Club
Burnout Paradise + All DLC
Castle Crashers
CoD BLOPS + DLC
Call of Duty BLOPS 2
Call of Duty BLOPS 2 Season Pass
Call of Duty Classic
Catherine
Cel Damage HD
Contrast (PS3)
Costume Quest
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Crescent Pale Mist
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
Dead Island GOTY
Dead Nation
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3: Awakened
Dead Space Ignition
Deadpool
Deathspank
Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue
Deathspank: The Baconing
Demon's Souls (US)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution + DLC
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Dishonored
Divekick
Dead or Alive 5
Dragon's Crown
Driver San Francisco
Dungeon Hunter
Far Cry 2
F1 2013
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Final Fantasy 13-2
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime
God Mode
God of War: Ascension
God of War
God of War 2
God of War Origins
Gotham City Imposters
Grand Turismo 6
GTA IV + DLC
GTA V
Guacamelee
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F
House of the Dead 3
Ico
I'm Alive
inFamous
inFamous Second Son (PS4)
inFamous Festival of Blood
Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
Journey
Jurassic Park (Ep 1-5)
Limbo
Madden 25 (PS3)
Magic DotP 2014
Mass Effect 2 + DLC (Arrival, Cerberus Pack)
Mass Effect 3 DLC (Citadel, From Ashes, Leviathan)
Max Payne (PS2)
Max Payne 3
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Metal Gear Rising
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3)
Minecraft
MLB HR Derby
NBA 2k14
NBA Jam: On FIre Edition
Need for Speed Shift 2
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012)
Outland
Pacman Championship Edition DX
Payday: The Heist
Payday 2
Persona 3 FES (PS2)
Persona 4 (PS2)
Pixeljunk Sidescroller
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time HD
Prince of Persia + Epilogue DLC
Pro Evo Soccer 2014
Proteus
Prototype
Prototype 2
PSN Play 2011 Bundle
Puppeteer
Rainbow Moon
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ratchet and Clank HD Collection
Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Ratchet: Deadlocked
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Remember Me
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil Code Veronica HD
Resident Evil Chronicles HD
Resident Evil Revelations
Saint's Row IV
Saint's Row IV Season Pass
Shadow of the Colossus
Shank
Sleeping Dogs (EU) DLC
Sly 4: Thieves In Time
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
Sonic
Sonic 2
Sonic 4 Ep 1
Sonic Adventure + DLC
Soul Calibur 2 HD
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory HD
Splinter Cell HD
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow HD
SSX
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition
Strength of Sword 3
Strongbad's Cool Game for Attractive People (Ep 1-5)
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
Tales of Xillia
Terraria
Tetris
The Amazing Spiderman
The Last of Us
The Witch and the Hundred Knight
Tomb Raider
Trine 2
The Walking Dead Season One
Watch Dogs (PS4)
WWE 2k14
X-Com: Enemy Unknown
X-Men Arcade

WHAT IS THE LIBRARY?

- This is a gameshare group that people donate games into that can be rented by members for free

- To become a member you need two things:

- A vouch (or 3 if you're a newbie) from a THREAD REGULAR, AS IN SOMEONE WHO IS WELL KNOWN AND RECOGNIZED WITHIN THE COMMUNITY. If you're a newb, don't bother asking me to join unless you can get vouches. If we let everyone in we'd be robbed blind by a scammer eventually. I personally don't let people in who I am even a little bit hesitant with, so have faith that all the members here are trustworthy. Vouches don't come easy (at least I hope not)

- You also need to donate a game (one resell slot) of your own into the library that passes my approval. We don't just accept anything and everything as a grounds for entry. No super old games / no PS+ games / no garbage games you can't get rid of anywhere else, etc. We're all about quality over quantity.

- Most games have a 2-3 week limit on them. 2 games out max at one time

- I am going to start doing checkups to make sure games are still in the library and not sold off. You need at least one active game in the library to remain a member. If you pull it and that's your only game, you get removed. If your donated account gets the password changed on it, unfortunately if that's the only game you have in, you'll have to be removed since it's of no use to us anymore. If you ignore PM requests for games from other members for long enough, you'll get removed. You can be readded if you rectify the situation.

Last time I'll ask. Anyone want to group for final fantasy x/2 hd? I jusneed it for cross save can work cross region.
Specifics. You mean the UK version? If so, you should have included a rough estimate of the price. As of this moment, it will cost around $27.30 ($9.10 for a resell), though you might be able to knock off $0.80.

Are you saying you can play the UK PS3 version using your save file from the US Vita version?

It's a glitch, they're not doing it on purpose or else they'd do it on PSN too.
Yeah, EA has confirmed it's an error.

If the 2nd other guy backs out I'm in.

Since I'm 3rd in line my chances aren't good so I propose we start a group. If I understand correctly the game has offline co-op. If anyone is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zn8eFTCR-I

I just played the demo. The changes feel pretty significant. 3 Awakening types, shield breaks and counters.
i'll phantom, 8.33

Specifics. You mean the UK version? If so, you should have included a rough estimate of the price. As of this moment, it will cost around $27.30 ($9.10 for a resell), though you might be able to knock off $0.80.

Are you saying you can play the UK PS3 version using your save file from the US Vita version?

Yeah, EA has confirmed it's an error.
He has the EU Vita version, so in order to use his save on PS3, he has to have the same region. The game is cross save between PS3 and Vita, but only within the same region.

I did the restore on my PS3, but it still cannot sync up trophies, or allow me to play games apparently that have trophy patches. I am assuming at this point I will probably have to reformat my HDD and lose my phantoms. My main question is do I need to log into each account for my resells and deactivate or is there an easier way? I probably have like 40 or 50 resells activated on my console, so I am hoping for an easier way.
You even tried restoring the database? I know there's an option for file system.

You even tried restoring the database? I know there's an option for file system.
He tried that first and when that didn't fix it, he tried option 3 (restore file system), but is met with a message indicating he should do a full system restore. If he attempts option 4 (rebuild database) again, it gets stuck on 'preparing....'. A quick search online shows that option 3 is the fix for that, but since option 3 keeps getting stuck......

Anyone have any ideas?

So he can't do many thing with it at all until he does that? Yanks, let me know what you're losing for phantoms and if I have any I'll help out where I can.

One Piece RED - $50

resell - $16.66

- shigumas

- HyeVltg3

phantom - $8.33

- Tymaster50

- (pending)

I'll keep this post updated and will edit it when a newer post is made.

I have 1 little question guys. So I've played Tales of Xillia but I have downloaded and used some dlc. What I want to know is if I borrow Xillia from Library, just the base game (no dlc included) will my old save work? Or do I need to start it all over again?

I have 1 little question guys. So I've played Tales of Xillia but I have downloaded and used some dlc. What I want to know is if I borrow Xillia from Library, just the base game (no dlc included) will my old save work? Or do I need to start it all over again?
You mean used the DLC and deactivated the share that had the DLC? It would depend on the game, though I would guess it won't work. Still, borrow the game to try it.

Sorry for the poor wording earlier, guess that's what a 21 hour fast does to you.

I meant I have an EU version of the vita game but want an EU PS3 share to cross save since I don't think a US version is compatible. It's not a big deal if a group doesn't form or whatever but thought I'd try my luck.

You mean used the DLC and deactivated the share that had the DLC? It would depend on the game, though I would guess it won't work. Still, borrow the game to try it.
Yeah I finished the first playthrough with various dlc and I am on the middle of my second playthrough now. Going to try it tomorrow I guess and I'll let you guys know.

Yeah I finished the first playthrough with various dlc and I am on the middle of my second playthrough now. Going to try it tomorrow I guess and I'll let you guys know.
I know 99% of games won't work unless you reinstall the DLC. Playing games like Disgaea, Mugen, etc you'll get messages about the save being created with DLC and that you have to download to play.

I know 99% of games won't work unless you reinstall the DLC. Playing games like Disgaea, Mugen, etc you'll get messages about the save being created with DLC and that you have to download to play.
Going to get the old share again then. Damn you Kuhliide! Why you had to buy those useless dlc costumes anyway lol?

On topic: Anyone have a phantom of Hakuoki : Stories of the Shinsengumi or want to start a group? A timeshare will do too. Just saw this for €15 on EU Store, not sure how much is in the US Store.

Going to get the old share again then. Damn you Kuhliide! Why did you buy those useless costumes lol?

On topic: Anyone have a phantom of Hakuoki : Stories of the Shinsengumi or want to start a group? A timeshare will do too. Just saw this for €15 on EU Store, not sure how much is in the US Store.
I can check with my disc version + uninstall my costume dlc for you!

update: the base game works with files that have used dlc previously. It simply removes them from your equipment without telling you anything. I had the Stahn costumes from pre-ordering or something.

He tried that first and when that didn't fix it, he tried option 3 (restore file system), but is met with a message indicating he should do a full system restore. If he attempts option 4 (rebuild database) again, it gets stuck on 'preparing....'. A quick search online shows that option 3 is the fix for that, but since option 3 keeps getting stuck......

Anyone have any ideas?
This. At this point, when I turn the PS3 on, it tells me it has to reformat. I can't get into the OS itself anymore. I can still access the safe mode menu (or whatever it's called), but option 3 fails after a period of time and asks me to format. Choosing Option 4 a at this point just freezes the system and I have to unplug power from the back. I think I will have to reformat the drive tonight unless anyone has any other suggestions.

BIG thanks to Raiborg for continuing to offer me feedback and suggestions. Also the same to Stotch for his offer to help with any games he can.

It won't let you load the file without the DLC installed, I had that problem a while ago. Unless they patched it and fixed it, which might be the case according to the guy above. I am 110% sure I had to use two user accounts for the game to play it though a few months ago due to pay-for costumes

This. At this point, when I turn the PS3 on, it tells me it has to reformat. I can't get into the OS itself anymore. I can still access the safe mode menu (or whatever it's called), but option 3 fails after a period of time and asks me to format. Choosing Option 4 a at this point just freezes the system and I have to unplug power from the back. I think I will have to reformat the drive tonight unless anyone has any other suggestions.

BIG thanks to Raiborg for continuing to offer me feedback and suggestions. Also the same to Stotch for his offer to help with any games he can.
I could be wrong but I don't see how you'd get screwed over for a resell since you're playing on the same console. Just go to reactivate the resells and they should work like normal since DRM is tied to the console and not the hard drive

Nice update with the library Prav. I will be adding these to the list as well.

Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Dead Island Riptide + DLC
Diablo 3

XCom: Enemy Within

I could be wrong but I don't see how you'd get screwed over for a resell since you're playing on the same console. Just go to reactivate the resells and they should work like normal since DRM is tied to the console and not the hard drive
I hope it works out that way. I can deal with losing the phantoms and saves (its a pain, but I can swallow it). But the resells are where my money is really tied into.

$40, 8.0GB
Thanks Rpg

Hakuoki : Stories of the Shinsengumi (EU Version) $21
Resell -$7

Phantom -$3.5
1. Albani310

Add yourself if you are interested.
fuck it I'm on a liking spree :twoguns:

Edit: I'm getting a phantom from Extra80

Ah, I see. I was just making sure that you at least attempted the database option. The same thing happened to me last year while trying to install Infamous and Xcom.I got hung on that screen and ultimately had to reformat. Wish I had a solution. Got a few phantoms you're welcome to as well.

Seems my PS3 is starting to act up again, btw. As I mentioned earlier I cannot install Sly Cooper 4. I wonder if my HDD is finally giving out. Blah.

Ah, I see. I was just making sure that you at least attempted the database option. The same thing happened to me last year while trying to install Infamous and Xcom.I got hung on that screen and ultimately had to reformat. Wish I had a solution. Got a few phantoms you're welcome to as well.

Seems my PS3 is starting to act up again, btw. As I mentioned earlier I cannot install Sly Cooper 4. I wonder if my HDD is finally giving out. Blah.
Yea, I appreciate the feedback (forgot to tag you in my post). I think its been probably an issue creeping up for awhile and it just finally gave. Thanks for the offer too, very nice. I should be ok, but it is always nice to know people are willing to help out. If I need anything, i will definitely shoot ya a message.

I hope you don't have to reformat again, or worse, have to replace the drive completely. Keep me posted, if I can help out as well, glad to do so.

Phantoms lost:

South Park: Stick of Truth

MLB 14

RE Revelations

Metal Gear Rising + DLC

NCAA 14

NHL 14

AC3 + Season Pass (already have a resell of the pass and I can get the base game from library, so no biggie)

I think I can recover RE, MGR and NCAA, but the other three are gone. I've got plenty to play, as long as my resells are cool. I will give it a test soon.

As far as losing resells goes, I dont think you will lose them. Your PS3 is active on those accounts, so even if you format your system, the slot still belongs to your PS3 - you would just need to log back into the accounts so and download again.

At least, that is my idea on it. I dont see how one PS3 could ever take up 2 slots. If you log into Qriocity it shows the serial number for the systems that are active.. formatting the system doesnt change the serial number, so all of your resells should be fine.

Phantoms lost:

MLB 14
RE Revelations
Metal Gear Rising + DLC
NCAA 14
NHL 14
AC3 + Season Pass (already have a resell of the pass and I can get the base game from library, so no biggie)

I think I can recover RE, MGR and NCAA, but the other three are gone. I've got plenty to play, as long as my resells are cool. I will give it a test soon.
Crap, I have none of those. Hopefully someone has some of them and can step up to help you out. I know when I lost my phantoms last year, people were awesome with helping me get what I lost and I think I ended up recovering everything.

Phantoms lost:

MLB 14

RE Revelations

Metal Gear Rising + DLC

NCAA 14

NHL 14

RE Revelations

Metal Gear Rising
AC3
Those are on the library, you are olny loosing those sport games Yanks. All my resells are on the library so if you need to play any extra game, just pm me. Sorry that I can't help with those other games :/

As far as losing resells goes, I dont think you will lose them. Your PS3 is active on those accounts, so even if you format your system, the slot still belongs to your PS3 - you would just need to log back into the accounts so and download again.

At least, that is my idea on it. I dont see how one PS3 could ever take up 2 slots. If you log into Qriocity it shows the serial number for the systems that are active.. formatting the system doesnt change the serial number, so all of your resells should be fine.
You and Prav are correct, I just reformatted and I am able to download a game I know I didn't deactivate prior to this occurring. I'm pretty fucking stoked right now.

I noticed this right as my problem was beginning though. When downloading a game and minimizing to the background, it takes way longer, like 2 or 3 minutes. I thought reformatting would solve that little annoyance too. Has this been normal for everyone too as of late? I am thinking there still may be an issue with my drive and I am going to run into an issue again soon.

You and Prav are correct, I just reformatted and I am able to download a game I know I didn't deactivate prior to this occurring. I'm pretty fucking stoked right now.

I noticed this right as my problem was beginning though. When downloading a game and minimizing to the background, it takes way longer, like 2 or 3 minutes. I thought reformatting would solve that little annoyance too. Has this been normal for everyone too as of late? I am thinking there still may be an issue with my drive and I am going to run into an issue again soon.
Yep, I noticed that too. It used to take like 15 seconds, but Xcom the other day took almost a minute to do the background download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back