CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree that setting times would help. I know I can be terrible with it since I like to game late but I'll try to be more considerate. Also - if we're PSN friends and I just happen to be on, please don't hesitate to hit me up if you want to co-op or even need trophy help etc or whatever. It doesn't always have to be this organized thing.

@Pravado I still think you run the library like Scrooge McDuck but I don't have a personal problem with you. I tried to get it on that BL2 as well and it never happened.
What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of the air whooshing past my ears as I dive into a pile of 100+ library games

*breaks neck upon landing*

PS4 rocks. I am playing Duki-Duki Universe on it and it's awesome.

Yeah I feel like an idiot for owning a PS4 right now.
Lol. I recently got a Xbox One. Over it already.

Back to PS4 to play MGS:GZ demo I paid $10 dollars for.

The best upcoming games are remakes, remaster, etc. E3 2013 lied to me!

Told me I was going to be playing

The Phantom Pain

The Order

Infamous SS (In Feb?)

DriveClub

The Order

Evil Within

Diablo 3

DriveClub

Elder Scrolls

Mad Max

The Crew

The Witcher

Watch_Dogs (Launch)

Dying Light

Quantum Break

D4

Elder Scrolls

Halo 5

Mirror's Edge (Remake? Sequel?)

Project Spark (Not shitty f2p beta BS)

The Division

Last edited by a moderator:
EA Sports 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil - $14.99 (PS+ Price)

Resells: $5 each
1. StarShadow
2.tonyv4

Phantoms: $2.50 each
1. StarShadow

**We need someone who can activate the PS+ Trial on the Store in order to get the discount, you just need to temporarily add a CC**
Ehh for $5 why not?
I could activate the trial if it can be done online. Wouldn't be able to do it until Thursday night on a ps3

Sooo... are we going to work something out as far as Borderlands 2? I think at least 2 of us (including me) expressed current interest in the game and 2 mentioned having had previous interest in the game. Or since the Destiny Beta Will be out very soon and considering how easy it is to get a beta code we could all just jump on that.

Agree that setting times would help. I know I can be terrible with it since I like to game late but I'll try to be more considerate. Also - if we're PSN friends and I just happen to be on, please don't hesitate to hit me up if you want to co-op or even need trophy help etc or whatever. It doesn't always have to be this organized thing.

@Pravado I still think you run the library like Scrooge McDuck but I don't have a personal problem with you. I tried to get it on that BL2 as well and it never happened.

Lol. I recently got a Xbox One. Over it already.

Back to PS4 to play MGS:GZ demo I paid $10 dollars for.

The best upcoming games are remakes, remaster, etc. E3 2013 lied to me!

Told me I was going to be playing

Infamous SS

Evil Within

Diablo 3

Watch_Dogs

Dying Light
Think you mean MGS5: PP Demo =P PP is the name of the "Full" game. I cant wait for the next version of MGO! especially with "next-gen" gfx xD

Is your listed games from some List you have in a text file?! some games have already been released.

and I was sure D3 HD version and Evil Within are coming out Sept and Oct (respectively) ??? or has there been delay updates I missed

Sooo... are we going to work something out as far as Borderlands 2? I think at least 2 of us (including me) expressed current interest in the game and 2 mentioned having had previous interest in the game. Or since the Destiny Beta Will be out very soon and considering how easy it is to get a beta code we could all just jump on that.
Anyone who is interested PM me when you are available to play (hours and days) and what level you are and I'll work something out. I don't have a PS4 yet (not spending $400+ to play like 3 exclusives) so count me out for Destiny beta.

Hmmm....  I enjoy the PS4.  Now... I can only play about 10 hours a week... so I can't burn through the backlog as quick as most.

But Second Son, Thief, AC, BF4, COD, MLB Show... are all sitting in my play pile.  Enjoyed played DC Online too...  I think the PS4 has been a fun console... and I don't regret it in the slightest.  

Anyone who is interested PM me when you are available to play (hours and days) and what level you are and I'll work something out. I don't have a PS4 yet (not spending $400+ to play like 3 exclusives) so count me out for Destiny beta.
You know its coming out for PS3 as well right?

Hmmm.... I enjoy the PS4. Now... I can only play about 10 hours a week... so I can't burn through the backlog as quick as most.

But Second Son, Thief, AC, BF4, COD, MLB Show... are all sitting in my play pile. Enjoyed played DC Online too... I think the PS4 has been a fun console... and I don't regret it in the slightest.
You realize that save for Second Son, all those games you listed are available on PS3 right? Thats the present dilemma >.<

Now selling a phantom of my main (PS4 share). Consists of the following:

Battlefield 4
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Gold Edition
Flower
Flow
Trine 2
Child Of Light
Final Fantasy XIV
FIFA 14
Fez

also all ps+ freebies to this point

If interested, pm me with an offer. Serious offers only!

Tales of Xillia 2 - Completed

Resell
1. KuHLiiDE (host)
2. HyeVltg3
Phantom 
1. Likeme
2. KuHLiiDE (Temperary)

If you haven't tried corpse party, they have it in part of the 2 pack deal! I would recommend it if into some messed up horror. Also, if anyone could help me out with buying something on amazon I could throw you a $5 PSN afterwards. Please P.M me if you're available to help! 

Tales of Xillia 2 - 1 Resell

Resell
1. KuHLiiDE (host)
Phantom
1. Likeme
2. KuHLiiDE (Temperary)

If you haven't tried corpse party, they have it in part of the 2 pack deal! I would recommend it if into some messed up horror. Also, if anyone could help me out with buying something on amazon I could throw you a $5 PSN afterwards. Please P.M me if you're available to help!
Tales of Xillia 2 JPN or has it been released?! and I'm living in a cave that looks awfully like reality??!!

If NA, count me in =D

EA Sports 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil - $14.99 (PS+ Price)

Resells: $5 each
1. StarShadow
2. Tonyv4

Phantoms: $2.50 each
1. StarShadow
2. Ludwigfrech

**We need someone who can activate the PS+ Trial on the Store in order to get the discount, you just need to temporarily add a CC**
Count me in!

Sorry pal but it's called "paying your dues". We all did it bitch-free and nothing was handed to us, so stop crying.

Nothing to say

Gotta earn trust. I've been here 3 years and I still get declined sometimes (but I'm a lurker mainly).
The problem is that you trust yourself, when they decline you, u feel like "hey I swear I'm good"
But they are right, and at end these stuff belongs to them, nothing to say :/

There was a thread on this on the main page for CAG and it was removed. Not moved, but removed. I think that should indicate the site's stance on that method.
It's not like anything is being done wrong. The beta is a test of the game. No more than when games used to give out demos. If you play it and don't like it, you have every right to cancel. It was probably removed from the main page because it's in no way a deal and it doesn't fit anywhere else.

It's not like anything is being done wrong. The beta is a test of the game. No more than when games used to give out demos. If you play it and don't like it, you have every right to cancel. It was probably removed from the main page because it's in no way a deal and it doesn't fit anywhere else.
Fair enough.

did it, thanks. is anything from the beta transferrable to the full game when it comes out?
Bungie Hasn't Decided if Destiny Beta Progress Will Carry Forward to Main Game

Acct: #1 $20 Phantom (JP)
Shin Koihime Musou
The Witch & The Hundred Knight (Majo to Hyakkihei)
BlazBlue Chronophantasma
-Kokonoe DLC
-Yuuki Terumi DLC
-All DLC Color Palettes
-Classic Noel

Acct: #2  $10 Phantom
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Complete DoA5 Vanilla DLC Pack
Ultimate Sexy Costume Pack
Ultimate Complete School Uniform Pack
Pop Idols Complete Set Team A, D, & O
Intimate Ayane
Intimate Kasumi
Kasumi Ragnarok Odyssey Costume

Acct: #4  $5 Phantom

The Last of Us

Acct: #4  $5 PS3 Phantom / PS4 Phantom  $15

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Acct: #5  $5 PS3 Phantom / PS4 Phantom  $15

Battlefield 4 w/ China Rising DLC

Acct: #7 $5 Phantom

Disgaea D2 w/DLC

-Fuka & Desco
-Rozalin

-Liliel

-Adell

-Salvatore

-Raspberyl
Acct: #5 $4 Phantom
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance w/DLC
-Blade Wolf
-Jetstream

Acct: #6 Phantom $3
Dead Space 3

Acct: #10  $5 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 wDLC

Acct: #11 $5 Phantom
Catherine
Max Payne 3
Record of Agarest War

Acct: #12 $4 Phantom
Metro: Last Light

Acct: #13 $5 Resell
DMC Devil May Cry w/ DLC

theyre all U.S. created accounts minus the first. if prices seem abnormal (high) just pm me with an offer  since i dont really know what going price on certain shit is.

sidentote: also got Borderlands 2, PS All-Stars, Bioshock 1 & Infinite (inc season pass), Tomb Raider, Injustice (nearly complete dlc), batman arkham origins, diablo 3 n more on seperate account.

Selling: 
(PS3 phantoms)
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn - $6.5
Abyss Odyssey - $2
South Park: Stick of Truth - $7
Deception IV: Blood Ties - $7 
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - $6
Battle Princess of Arcadias - $4
Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi - $3.5 
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - $7 
WRC 3 - $4
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - $4 
Fat Princess, Jak II, Sly Cooper I, II, III, Killzone HD, Just Cause 2 - $10
Pixeljunk Sidescroller, Beat Hazard Ultra, Castle of Illusion, Proteus, Dragon Fantasy Book I & II - $7

(PS4 phantoms)
Metal Gear: Ground Zeroes - $8
Knack - $13
Infamous - $19

Available for timeshare (prices are per week) or phantom (PM for price)
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $1
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $0.5
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Magic 2014 + DLC - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Saints Row 4 - $1    
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1 
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1   
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC (Revelations) - $0.5
- Game of Thrones - $1
- Tour de France 2013 - $1
- Papo & Yo - $0.5
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $1
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Mad Riders + DLC - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Strider (PS3) - $1
- Minecraft - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
- AC4 Season Pass - $1 (PS3)
- AC4 Season Pass - $2 (PS4)
- Terraria - $1
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - $1
- Minecraft - $1
- Another World (PS3) - $0.5
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $1
- Beer Pong - Free
- Toki Tori - Free

Yo guys, add me on PS4. I usually play Battlfield 4 and have all DLC but don't exclusively play the new DLC. Would love to play with some of you guys and don't mind playing anytime I'm on. I'll also be playing TLOU multiplayer when it comes out July 29th, so come and join or invite me as it's better to play as a team instead of a broken up mess of a team I usually end up with.

PSN: barca239

You know its coming out for PS3 as well right?

You realize that save for Second Son, all those games you listed are available on PS3 right? Thats the present dilemma >.<
Correct, but the graphics on the PS4 smash the PS3. I have both systems hooked into the same set up.... PS4 is much better. I loved my PS3, and I go back to it from time to time (happening less and less though).

I am a graphics guy though...

Correct, but the graphics on the PS4 smash the PS3. I have both systems hooked into the same set up.... PS4 is much better. I loved my PS3, and I go back to it from time to time (happening less and less though).

of course =)) ...

p/s : now...pros of ps3 is games(yup many games) and Online-Free(almost all games)

still checking if anybody is intersted in doing a gameshare for under night  in-birth exe for ps3 jpn releases next week. same people that made melty blood.  http://youtu.be/Hv4Nym90BKk

Now selling a phantom of my main (PS4 share). Consists of the following:

Battlefield 4
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag Gold Edition
Flower
Flow
Trine 2
Child Of Light
Final Fantasy XIV
FIFA 14
Fez

Doki Doki Universe

also all ps+ freebies to this point

If interested, pm me with an offer. Serious offers only!

*Note: PLEASE stop offering me for individual games, these are all in one account!*

Destiny beta starts tomorrow at 10 am pst./ 1 pm est.

I'll have 3 extra beta codes for PS4 that i'll give away tomorrow.

I'm gonna give the go ahead for SamoUSA. He paid his gamesharing initiation fee

Anyone have a Outland share? 

Destiny beta starts tomorrow at 10 am pst./ 1 pm est.

I'll have 3 extra beta codes for PS4 that i'll give away tomorrow.

I'm gonna give the go ahead for SamoUSA. He paid his gamesharing initiation fee

Anyone have a Outland share?
If you have any codes left by tomorrow shoot me a pm please. I would like to try the beta too to see what they have added new.

They run/look better on the ps4 tho. I honestly dont buy any games on my ps3 anymore, its just a PS+ machine now.

Aesthetics hardly warrant the price tag though..No matter how pretty it is, we both played the same version of AC4 and the likes. Realistic trees looking more "tree-y" is not enough for me to buy the machine and play the same exact games I already beat. Im not looking forward to the day when developers completely drop ps3 support from their games but until then; im pretty much fine with the PS3 lol. Couple that with the better game sharing prices and only a series of solid exclusives will sway me (KH/Elder Scrolls Online, etc).

Have you tried the amazon pre-order trick scam?
Lol...

Thank you for reminding me; im going to do it now

EDIT: Wow that was surprisingly easy and it comes with 3 extra download codes to give friends to create a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back