CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to split Swapper and Rogue Legacy on PS4?
i'd take a phantom of rogue legacy if you want to do it by itself

actually, let me know what the pricing would be for both together (doing the cross buy groups to save money). if the price looks good, and neither are confirmed for the next ps+ update, i'll bite on a ps4 phantom. both games look fantastic and absolutely worth buying, would rather have one user acct being used than 2

plus, pretty sure that promo had something given back for 2 games purchased, so resells could get some cheap dlc for the games or something if there is any at a later date when the promo money is given

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd take a phantom of rogue legacy if you want to do it by itself

actually, let me know what the pricing would be for both together (doing the cross buy groups to save money). if the price looks good, and neither are confirmed for the next ps+ update, i'll bite on a ps4 phantom. both games look fantastic and absolutely worth buying, would rather have one user acct being used than 2

plus, pretty sure that promo had something given back for 2 games purchased, so resells could get some cheap dlc for the games or something if there is any at a later date when the promo money is given
They won't be part of the Plus update, or else they wouldn't have preorder discounts for Plus members. But yeah, there's a money back if you do multiples.

Looking for a phantom or resell of Thief for the PS4.

Hit me up if got a spot.

Had a resell of it, sold it, now need it again for a bud.

Also, who's got an Xbox One?
Add me up, javelin2k.

Anyone want do separate groups of LEGO Marvel + Injustice? I'll take the resells. I only want to split them in case I end up disliking LEGO (again).

PS4 ^

I haven't had the time to play Dark Souls II yet, or I would test it myself, but can you use your save file after removing the DLC access from your system? Assuming you can't, those who intend to phantom the 3 DLC as they release will need to keep all 3 users on their system until they are completely finished with the game and all of the DLC.

Re: WS-37470-1 Error Code

Jul 22, 2014
Hey all. We appreciate the information you've given us as we will continue to investigate this particular error code. As of right now we can confirm that although you are receiving this error code, your consoles are still marked as the primary.

If you are activating your console as the primary and receiving the error, simply select "OK", log off, then log back in. You should be good to go from there. Thanks!

(later on the same person said)

That error code may represent an error with the download. Try deleting the game and redownloading it.

Anyone have nfs most wanted? Got a few days off work and bored out of my mind grinding on ffx hd.
Most Wanted is available for Library members, just check there w/ the owner of the share.

--------------------

Timeshare available (PS3)
MGS Ground Zeroes
Fez
Tales of Xillia + Farcry Bloody Dragon + Rain + Thomas was Alone
Dragon's Crown + One Piece 2
Need for Speed Collection(Hot Pursuit + The Run + Most Wanted)
Batman AC + Alice Madness(w/ dlc)
Aliens Colonial + Flashback
Call of Juarez Gunslinger + I'm Alive + Shoot Many Robots
Bionic Commando Rearmed - FREE
Trine + Burn Zombie Burn - FREE

Also have a account w/ easy trophies (Aabs Animals + Noby Noby Boy) available for lending for 1 day or less. If interested PM me.
** IN ANY CASE - ONLY VET/REGULAR MEMBERS, PLEASE **

For Sale:

[PS3] Entwined Phantom - $1

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike + Dragon's Teeth Phantom - $9***

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Phantom - $7

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10/ Phantom - $5

***Unadvertised bonuses - Access to Final Stand as well as the ability to resell the slot anytime until the end of November. PM for more info. Regulars only.

Available for rent:

PS4:

[UK] Child of Light - $0.50/week

Watch Dogs - $1.50/week

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $1/week

[UK] Killzone Shadow Fall - $1/week

Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass - $1/week

PS3:

Diablo 3 - free (regulars only)

The Last of Us + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass - $0.50/week

DIshonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

Far Cry 3 - $0.25/week

Titles currently being rented:

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass

[PS4] Entwined

[PS4] Sniper Elite 3

Transistor

[PS4] Wolfenstein

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC

Infamous Second Son

Dark Souls II + Crown of the Sunken King

Sorry guys, the DLC has no trophies so me and my friend will not be picking up the resell.  Anyone who is interested in the new DLC, 2 resell slots has opened up for Dark Souls II DLC.

Resells - $3.33 Each

Phantoms - $1.67 Each

1. Acquiesc3

2. Strange

Been trying to convince my younger bro to make US account on his vita mem card, for the dirt cheap vita sales, but that means no trophies for vita games on our mains. On the other hand the games would be hell of a lot cheaper though, hmmm I'm leaning towards doing it since I don't really have time to trophy hunt anymore especially with the plus prices of injustice and blackgate

Still interested in starting a group for LEGO Marvel and Injustice (PS4). I need the RESELL, people, but the phantom is available. Sorry to post so soon again, but my group fell through due to lack of clarity on my part.

1. Breakfuss - $11

2. ... - $7.90

Been trying to convince my younger bro to make US account on his vita mem card, for the dirt cheap vita sales, but that means no trophies for vita games on our mains. On the other hand the games would be hell of a lot cheaper though, hmmm I'm leaning towards doing it since I don't really have time to trophy hunt anymore especially with the plus prices of injustice and blackgate
Don't you have to reformat/reset the vita to use a new account?

Still looking for some one who can host our Amazing Spider Man 2 Group :joystick: found one thanks

Don't you have to reformat/reset the vita to use a new account?
Pretty much, it's this awkwardness of the system why we don't play it much. My brother hasn't put his account /card in for months due to not bothering with a factory reset.

I'm thinking of just using his card for NA games after I'm done with ffx since the vita games are pretty expensive in the EU imo.

I was just wondering if anyone on cag has multiple accounts they use on vita and how much of a hassle it is.

Does anyone have a ratchet and clank hd collection resell share laying around? Tomb Raider level 60 grind was beyond painful and i'm looking for some old school fun.

Sorry guys, the DLC has no trophies so me and my friend will not be picking up the resell. Anyone who is interested in the new DLC, 2 resell slots has opened up for Dark Souls II DLC.

Resells - $3.33 Each

Phantoms - $1.67 Each

1. Acquiesc3

2. Strange
Im interested in the resell

Resells - $3.33 Each

1. Skzzik

Phantoms - $1.67 Each

1. Acquiesc3

2. Strange

Pretty much, it's this awkwardness of the system why we don't play it much. My brother hasn't put his account /card in for months due to not bothering with a factory reset.

I'm thinking of just using his card for NA games after I'm done with ffx since the vita games are pretty expensive in the EU imo.

I was just wondering if anyone on cag has multiple accounts they use on vita and how much of a hassle it is.
This is the very same dilemma I'm having atm, even though having an entire collection of free games within another plus account, the games have zero trophies on my main account and so wound up purchasing a sub for my main as well. What a waste if you enjoy trophies like me, but oh wells I guess. Does anyone have any suggestions for Vita rpg's ~ worth paying full price for?

This is the very same dilemma I'm having atm, even though having an entire collection of free games within another plus account, the games have zero trophies on my main account and so wound up purchasing a sub for my main as well. What a waste if you enjoy trophies like me, but oh wells I guess. Does anyone have any suggestions for Vita rpg's ~ worth paying full price for?
Persona 4 Golden is fantastic.Final Fantasy X HD is great too but a little too grindy.

I'm playing Ys right now. It's not super awesome and starts off really slow, but overall I'd say it's worth it.

I'll be lookin for a timeshare of the soundshapes dlc as we'll. also if anyone has an extra ps4 destiny beta code, id be grateful

Also looking for timeshare/phantom of transistor

Have for sale:

All PS3 resells. Each game is on a separate account.

AC4 Freedom Cry Standalone Game ($4.00)

Dungeon Defenders ($1.00)

Ben 10 Omniverse 2 ($4.00)

Diablo 3  (Negotiable)

Lone Survivor  ($2.50)

CSI Fatal Conspiracy ($1.50)

Send a PM If interested in anything. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back