CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh MonHun 3rd is one of my top wants too. However with that problem of needing to add extra yen, you may as well just import it from amazon. It's like $23 all the time (so the same-ish price as this would cost). Or make a GS group and find something to spend the extra on. :)
I already own it, but I refuse to change discs like some kind of caveman.

I noticed Demon's Souls is free for plus in Japan. Any interest in platting that as well?

Edit: Just remembered you can get a two week trial of plus for free using a PS4.

I think I'm going to have to track down some cags who live in Japan and see if I can't ask them to do a favor. I know there is one member who will/did buy credit, but he charges a few dollars and at that point I might as well buy the codes online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want to start another one?

Not sure what the price ratio is but I want a resell for my friend.
Surgeon Sim PS4

$7.50

1.pancakes Friend

$5.50

2.Strange
I'll take the phantom.

In the future, when you guys see me signing up for phantoms of stupid games like Mugen Souls Z, Ragnarock Odyssey Ace, and other stupid JRPG type games, make sure to tell me what an idiot I'm being.
I'd kill for stupid JRPG type games on PS4. Meanwhile PS3 is getting Xillia 2, Fairy Fencer F, Ar nosurge, KH 2.5 and probably others I'm forgetting/don't know about (and you'll sign up for phantoms of all of them too).

I'll just make groups for these instead of looking for singular shares. I can't host but I'll organize the group. 

Tales of Xillia 2 $60

Resells : $20

Phantoms : $10

1. GinnTokki

BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma (ENG) $40

Resells : $13.33

Phantoms : $6.67

1. GinnTokki

lrn2cag. The PS4 could have been had for cheaper in several ways:

1. 10% off with the Best Buy movers coupon (valid until the end of August).

2. Altatac and Newegg have sold PS4s for $360, so unless you live in California, you save even more money by not having to pay tax. There was also a $10 off code active when Altatac was selling, making it $350. Throw in the 10% off coupon Ebay sends to some people and that's even more savings. (not sure how the warranty would work in Altatac's case, but with Newegg you'd be golden)

3. Cowboom had a sale where PS4s in very good condition could be purchased for $200-$250. This was going on at the same time as Gamestop's 50% extra credit for a console trade-in promo. After trading in the used system, you would get a new one, with warranty, for under $5 (not including tax). Even with high taxes, that still meant a new PS4 for under $300 after taxes.

4. Another Ebay seller was selling Gamestop and Toys R Us credit for 15% off. While not a direct discount on a PS4, it would allow a buyer to save $60.

5. Again, while not a direct discount, $100 could have been saved on a PS4 by taking advantage of the Staples discount code that knocked $25 off $100 purchases, which included Gamestop credit and Visa gift cards (though the latter required an activation fee)

6. Apparently, Sam's club is selling them for $350 until the end of the month.

That's a few hundred clams that can be spent on something else.
lol, not quite sure what Im2cag means..assuming it means a 'true CAG'? ;)

My point was not that the PS4 couldn't be had cheaper right now than MSRP if one wanted to. I am just saying that its value will be relatively similar in six months. If anything, you're convincing me more why someone should get one now rather than wait with those options available. Although I don't see any of those deals as saving a few hundred clams off of a single PS4 purchase, unless you go the used route with cowboom (and still not quite $200).

In the future, when you guys see me signing up for phantoms of stupid games like Mugen Souls Z, Ragnarock Odyssey Ace, and other stupid JRPG type games, make sure to tell me what an idiot I'm being.
Dude, no one will have a problem with that. I've been saying that for a long time.

I got a phantom of Tomb Raider (PS4)

I dl'd it but it was only 4 GB? I thought it was supposed to be 17 GB? I figured it was one of those games where it downloads the rest of the game as you play, but can I log out of the phantom account and go into my main account now?

My point was not that the PS4 couldn't be had cheaper right now than MSRP if one wanted to. I am just saying that its value will be relatively similar in six months. If anything, you're convincing me more why someone should get one now rather than wait with those options available. Although I don't see any of those deals as saving a few hundred clams off of a single PS4 purchase, unless you go the used route with cowboom (and still not quite $200).
Your post appeared to be referencing MSRP. The few hundred dollars that could be used on something else was if the PS4 was not purchased now.

I got a phantom of Tomb Raider (PS4)

I dl'd it but it was only 4 GB? I thought it was supposed to be 17 GB? I figured it was one of those games where it downloads the rest of the game as you play, but can I log out of the phantom account and go into my main account now?
Pm'd.

Looking to start to PS3 groups.

AC: Rogue

Resell - $20

1. Ephemera

2. Ephemera

Phantom - $10

1. ---------------

2. ---------------

FIFA 15

Resell - $20

1. Ephemera

2. Ephemera

Phantom - $10

1. ---------------

2. ---------------

These are Pre-Orders.

I already own it, but I refuse to change discs like some kind of caveman.

I noticed Demon's Souls is free for plus in Japan. Any interest in platting that as well?

Edit: Just remembered you can get a two week trial of plus for free using a PS4.

I think I'm going to have to track down some cags who live in Japan and see if I can't ask them to do a favor. I know there is one member who will/did buy credit, but he charges a few dollars and at that point I might as well buy the codes online.
Yeah I found out about that a long time ago. Thing is, the Jap version's items are named differently, and I don't know anyone that has a full set of items in case I screw something up with world tendency, so I decided against playing it. I'll settle with 4/5 completions in the series lol

if i upgrade my HDD will i lose my phantoms? of course the phantoms won't be on the new HDD, but if i put the old HDD back will the phantoms still be there?

edit: 

alright, thanks raiborg

I'll just make groups for these instead of looking for singular shares. I can't host but I'll organize the group.

Tales of Xillia 2 $60

1. GinnTokki

1. GinnTokki

2. pearlyfey
I'll take that second phantom spot for BBCP.

if i upgrade my HDD will i lose my phantoms? of course the phantoms won't be on the new HDD, but if i put the old HDD back will the phantoms still be there?
Yes to your first question, no to your second.

I just tried this to be sure and it didn't work, though the plus subscription could still be used to play online.

any interest in a Risen 3 group? Its PS3 only. comes out next week
I'd like one, no idea which yet.

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare (ps3) $30.00 (Preorder Aug, 19)

Resell $10
1) sgand (host)
2) ThEliteOne

Phantom $5
1) ScytheX3
2)

I'm not drunk!

Also what is the percentages of a ps3/ps4 group? 

Looked through my PMs and found the Resell I have is from a split group and looking to drop the price to match whatever I paid for it which is not in my PMs for some reason. 

Tales of Xillia 2 $60

1. GinnTokki

2. Bigwig

1. GinnTokki

Bigwig weren't you already in this group:

Tales of Xillia 2:

Resell - $20
1. Snakezx
2. Shiggy

Phantom - $10
1. Bigwig
2. Prav

Yes, I forgot about this because it's been a while. Sorry, Ginn.

I'll take that second phantom spot for BBCP.
Tales of Xillia 2 $60

1. GinnTokki

2. Sierra

1. GinnTokki

2. pearls

I'll take the second phantom for Xillia 2.

Below are the games I have available for purchase or rent.  If interested please PM me.  Will also consider trading accounts.  Renting will only be available to reputable CAGs.

For Sale / Rent:

$4 - Aquapazza (Resell)

$4 - Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell)

$4 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Resell)

$2 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom)

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell)

$2 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC (Phantom)

$4 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon (Phantom)

$3 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day (Phantom)

$10 - Fifa 14 (PS3 Resell)
$10 - XCOM Enemy Within (Resell)

$10 - Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell)
$2.50 - FarCry Classic (Resell)

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week or $0.50 for a Day):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon

Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Rent:

Guided Fate Paradox (Buy)

Need for Speed Rivals (PS3 Rent) - Will Rent After August 17th

Once Piece Pirate Warriors 2 (Rent) - Will Rent After August 17th

Selling - I usually list prices but I'm too lazy to figure up prices tonight so offer away.

NASCAR 14

Madden 25 (PS3)

Master Reboot

Sonic Unleashed

[youtube]http://youtu.be/klCRsiOUnt8[/youtube]

I may also be looking for a BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma share
If you would like, I'm going to be setting up (not hosting)a BlazBlue CP group and we need two resells.

Tales of Xillia 2 $60

1. GinnTokki

2. Sierra

1. GinnTokki

2. pearls

Selling - I usually list prices but I'm too lazy to figure up prices tonight so offer away.

NASCAR 14

Madden 25 (PS3)

Master Reboot

Sonic Unleashed
Sonic Unleashed.

NO. Burn this game. Even if its just a download. I JUST platinumed this game as my 10,000th trophy because its been on my list incomplete for eons. Dear god that game was downright terrible. I command you to dispose of it at once.

On a more serious note.

For Sale:

Saints Row 4 National Treasure Edition (All DLC included) $8

Ben 10 Omniverse 2 $3.00

Dungeon Defenders $1.00

Lone Survivor $1.50

Open to offers as well. Send a PM if interested.

I had a question about the ps4. like i heard it requires to pay ps plus for online multiplayer. i was wondering if i had another acc from a different region with plus and activated it. would i still be able to play online?

Sonic Unleashed.

NO. Burn this game. Even if its just a download. I JUST platinumed this game as my 10,000th trophy because its been on my list incomplete for eons. Dear god that game was downright terrible. I command you to dispose of it at once.
I'm still waiting for you to take Master Reboot off of my hands. You know you love easy plats. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back