CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I've finally gotten my PS4, but TLOU is all I have to play. So a friend and I were thinking of going half on a few upcoming titles, but I have no idea for the life of me on how to set it up. Sharing on the PS4 isn't like on the PS3? Also, what's this "locked phanty" you guys keep talking about? Isn't it just a resell and a phanty? Not, Resell/Phant/locked Phant? What's the difference and what makes it so special?

Also, @ClydeShebang
I have a share of RDR+DLC I don't think it has all of the DLC and it's a UK account, but I'd let you have it for free. (I don't have a PS3, so I can't use it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so I've finally gotten my PS4, but TLOU is all I have to play. So a friend and I were thinking of going half on a few upcoming titles, but I have no idea for the life of me on how to set it up. Sharing on the PS4 isn't like on the PS3? Also, what's this "locked phanty" you guys keep talking about? Isn't it just a resell and a phanty? Not, Resell/Phant/locked Phant? What's the difference and what makes it so special?

Also, @ClydeShebang
I have a share of RDR+DLC I don't think it has all of the DLC and it's a UK account, but I'd let you have it for free. (I don't have a PS3, so I can't use it)
You've been here longer than me man, when I hanged around here the most I saw you post everyday, shouldn't you know what a locked phantom is by now? :p
People talked about it a lot.

Not really, didn't have a PS4, so I didn't really pay much attention to what I had no business in. lol

Not really, didn't have a PS4, so I didn't really pay much attention to what I had no business in. lol
You have to sign into the locked phantom account in order to play the game, so you cannot earn trophies on your main profile. Good for if you don't care at all about trophies and just want to play through a game for cheap.

Hi, given the situation that I can not find a BF4 phantom (PS4) I would like to make a trade:

Have:

BF4 premium Resell

Want: 

TLOU remastered Resell

I can also sell the BF4 premium if anyone is interested

You have to sign into the locked phantom account in order to play the game, so you cannot earn trophies on your main profile. Good for if you don't care at all about trophies and just want to play through a game for cheap.
The resell and phantom process is the same? If so, then I was doing it wrong then. Thanks

i am sorry if i just made you afraid but i will actually give the game before payment
doesn't stop you from switching the user/pass, or phantom'ing once he's downloaded. you should spend more time in this community before trying to sell things, it wouldn't seem so sketchy. very rarely does someone come in here within a week of joining looking to sell stuff and actually end up being legit, i'm not saying you are 100% a scammer, but it's up to you to prove you can overcome those odds.

edit: dude just hit me up "to talk cause i seem like a nice guy" - i'm going to go ahead and say unless you have absolutely nowhere else to get nba from and you need it badly enough to take the risk, take a pass

doesn't stop you from switching the user/pass, or phantom'ing once he's downloaded. you should spend more time in this community before trying to sell things, it wouldn't seem so sketchy. very rarely does someone come in here within a week of joining looking to sell stuff and actually end up being legit, i'm not saying you are 100% a scammer, but it's up to you to prove you can overcome those odds.
There are even some scammers that take the time to build a little feedback (making $1 trades) but have only been subscribed for a couple of months, so for anyone trading with fairly new members I recommend extreme caution even if they have a little feedback... take a look at his/her trades-posts and you'll have a better idea of what you are dealing with... so months ago a member with 27ish feedback but with just a month of joining made a major scam in the Xbox live code trading thread so its always better to play it safe.

Any groups for destiny? Infamous First light? CoD AW?

I'll do one with you for ps4 cod aw (I'm assuming this is the new one coming out). Looking for resell

Anybody want a Chester Cheeto code for pvz gw ps4? I redeemed two and accidentally clicked the Chester Cheeto pack again so can't redeem the code lol

Flash sale is up now. Everything is $9.99 except for P4A for whatever reason.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ca/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_FLASHSALE2014

Edit: P4A is now showing up as $9.99 for the regular instead of being the Ultimate edition like before. That's slightly disappointing. :/

Anybody want a Chester Cheeto code for pvz gw ps4? I redeemed two and accidentally clicked the Chester Cheeto pack again so can't redeem the code lol
I'll take it off your hands. :p I don't think I can get the codes in Canada.

Wonderbook Walking with Dinosaurs

Flash sale, ends soon

$5

1. sgand (host)

Shadow of Mordor Legion Edition PS3

9/30 

$20
1. sgand (host)
$10

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

10/14

$20

1. sgand (host)

$10

Tales of Graces f - $10

Resell: $3.33
1. KuHLiiDE
2. KuHLiiDE

Phantom $1.67
1. Gannikus
2.kvntwvlf

Madden 15 (PS4)- $60
Resell ($30)
1. wpress
Phantom ($20)
1. shiftee
Locked Phantom ($10)

If this doesn't fill up by Sunday I'm gonna switch to no locked phantom and just roll with a regular group

*Only veterans/extremely trusted members for the locked phantom spot- I'm hosting

Edit: added LP info

Still looking for a Rogue Legacy (PS4) resell.

Man, Borderlands is sooo freaking tempting but I can't do it. Hopefully they'll wise up and port it to PS4.

Madden 15 (PS4)- $60
Resell ($30)
1. wpress
Phantom ($20)
1. shiftee
Locked Phantom ($10)
1. bdavid81

If this doesn't fill up by Sunday I'm gonna switch to no locked phantom and just roll with a regular group
I'll take the phantom slot.

Sure, I'd be down to do this, does the phantom earn trophies on the main? Also, what would be the pricing structure? Resell/phanty [$35/25] or resell/phanty/locked phanty [$30/$20/$10]?
The only one that doesnt earn trophies on main is LP. I am not comfortable with an LP unless its an extremely trusted member.

I might need a little direction on how to do locked though since it'll be my first one. That's one game where I truly don't care about trophies or online play.
I should have stated with the group that I can only allow extremely trusted members to do the locked phantom, on account of having the account information at all times, as stated by drolan ^ . I'm PMing you now

Wonderbook Walking with Dinosaurs

Flash sale, ends soon

$5

1. sgand (host)

i97laug.gif

Looking for a BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma resell account. Offering $7 or more depending on if DLC is purchased or if additional games are included. I may take a cheaper phantom if no resells are available.

Sure, I'd be down to do this, does the phantom earn trophies on the main? Also, what would be the pricing structure? Resell/phanty [$35/25] or resell/phanty/locked phanty [$30/$20/$10]?
Actually I have to drop from this. Sorry Cak.

I've got a bunch of PS3 gameshares I'm looking to trade. Mainly looking for Diablo 3, Infamous Second Son, Last of Us PS4

All are Resells:

NBA 2K14

Call of Duty Ghosts

Battlefield 4

Assassins Creed 4

Batman Arkham Origins

Grand Theft Auto 5

NHL 14

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Last of Us

Far Cry 3

Status